Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8202231 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
Fine fine babies everywhere!! Chai!! Wetin una dey give this babies abi wetin dem dey rub oooo!!. They too fine!

@ chinwe abeg I wan book ekene for my pristine!! . Let us be ogoo grin

Thread cuties oooo can't wait to join this beautiful display of God's wonders

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
Chinwendym:
MY PRIDE AND JOY kiss kiss kiss kiss
Ekene bobo,kip bouncing,weldon mama...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolade005: 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
Beautiful mamas, e wo le shey?

Congrats to all the new mothers, may God protect your LOs, protect your family and bless you abundantly. The economy is not smiling but plenty money for us all Insha Allah.

It's been a while I posted on here but I do find time to come in once in a while and read posts.

March is really a spectacular month, 5 babies in one day?, that's just awesome. May God protect every one of them and may they be a source of joy to their family.

Now it's going to be April in few hours, April is such a special month to me cause it's my birth month and I do hope one of the beautiful mothers will give me a birthday mate. I get gift for the mother o so I'll be waiting patiently for the mother that will give me a goddaughter or godson.

My prayer for April mothers is this, Baby safe, mother safe, una DH safe and healthy and plenty money.

See fine fine boys, I don see Princes for my Princesses. This is my daughter Tiwatope whom we had two months ago. #threadcuties

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
@missmalachi, Amen, love d hair on ur princess. @ zayine, she sure looks bigger than that.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
@ Bolade005, please remove the puffpuff in her cheeks and resnap cheesy She is so big! Thumbsup to Mommy! wink
I also like her chinese eyes.... kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
rofemiguwa:
Fine fine babies everywhere!! Chai!! Wetin una dey give this babies abi wetin dem dey rub oooo!!. They too fine!

@ chinwe abeg I wan book ekene for my pristine!! . Let us be ogoo grin

Thread cuties oooo can't wait to join this beautiful display of God's wonders
lolz grin you go pay me grooms price? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink baby pristen we are waiting for you! Bake wella sweerie.

Cute baby bolade005 kisses to her kiss kisskiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
Oh my! These babies are jst too yummy..... I can kiss their cheeks all day kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss. Can't wait to join the train wink

@goldmine,rezzy,tatacherie,enkaydewdrop Thanx mamas. Make I dey enjoy the package dey go. May God bless us all.

ATC mama's April shall record more BFP's than march in Jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
Congrats 2 all mamas dat put 2 bed...God's blessings on dem all....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prissyluv(f): 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
I cant be in silent mode while the Lord is doing wonders here.
Good evening mamas.
Congrats to mothers that have delivered and super natural delivery to waddling mothers

God bless all these beautiful kids,you mothers are really doing a great job.

Aunty chinwendym,e be like say i be size 9 oooooo

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
happymama:

Ekene bobo,kip bouncing,weldon mama...
thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
prissyluv:
I cant be in silent mode while the Lord is doing wonders here.
Good evening mamas.
Congrats to mothers that have delivered and super natural delivery to waddling mothers

God bless all these beautiful kids,you mothers are really doing a great job.

Aunty chinwendym,e be like say i be size 9 oooooo
lolz grin come pick your choice o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolade005: 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
zaynie:
@ Bolade005, please remove the puffpuff in her cheeks and resnap cheesy She is so big! Thumbsup to Mommy! wink
I also like her chinese eyes.... kiss
Damn she's big. I call her "obokun mi". Mummy is indeed doing a great job. Network is bad, I for upload more grin

Thanks Ma, your kids are adorable too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolade005: 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
Chinwendym:
lolz grin you go pay me grooms price? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink baby pristen we are waiting for you! Bake wella sweerie.

Cute baby bolade005 kisses to her kiss kisskiss
Awwww thanks Ma. Your son is a cute prince. Do you think he'd like my princess?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prissyluv(f): 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
Chinwendym:
lolz grin come pick your choice o!
Thanks ma'am. God bless you and you lo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
tatacherie:
@ goldmine ma'am I love ur babies so cute kiss chai! God protect them for u o
Network nor gree me show ma petite jor

Thanks dear. Issorite. Some other time. We'll be patient.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by destinedmom(f): 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
Chinwendym:
MY PRIDE AND JOY kiss kiss kiss kiss
cuteness alert

SimpleWow:
My Prince charming@ 8 days
#threadcuties

kisses,God bless him.

Deezou:
Eldest of at least 7 inshaAllah grin

our oyinbo,he's all grown up.well done ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
destinedmom:

our oyinbo,he's all grown up.well done ma'am

Thank you ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
Bolade005 make she join the queue! grin

Rofemiguwa to your question I washed everything o! Ironed just the few I took to the hospital. Try and do it batch by batch its very necessary baby skin is delicate and most of those packed items have chemical residue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
God bless all these lovely cuties,and to think that this are d same tiny Lil being,kicking and causing all the hormonal changes. May God be praised.
@ mompurity how go dey go.

Me have been having off and on left side headaches for the past few weeks,but have ran some test and am waiting for the result. The Lord is our muscle.
My able team August I dey Holla out loud,praying for supernatural delivery for each and every member. Not forgetting our ttc mama's also,d good Lord will shower us all with bfps. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ahnie,yau ban ganki ba.yaya zino?

Tyconcepts,my teammie where are thou and our mofe?hope all is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
This is happymama using df's fone. Fone can't upload pix for now. Happybobo at 3months+ #teamoctober 2015

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolade005: 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
Chinwendym:
Bolade005 make she join the queue! grin

Rofemiguwa to your question I washed everything o! Ironed just the few I took to the hospital. Try and do it batch by batch its very necessary baby skin is delicate and most of those packed items have chemical residue.
Mba o, you want to do shakara for us shey?. I will find another cute prince tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
Nimi22:
This is happymama using df's fone. Fone can't upload pix for now. Happybobo at 3months+ #teamoctober 2015
Confirm chairman! Me likey cheesy see as him pose mwaaaah kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
Bolade005:

Mba o, you want to do shakara for us shey?. I will find another cute prince tongue
heheheehhe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I no do shakara o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolade005: 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
Chinwendym:
heheheehhe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I no do shakara o!
Better, we won't demand much so no worries for you Ma. That boy mustn't lose that cute face o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbiemma(f): 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
All the babies are cute.we will show next time.i totally forgot its threadcuties
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Chinwendym:
Confirm chairman! Me likey cheesy see as him pose mwaaaah kiss kiss kiss kiss
thanks mama,our first showin of face on threadcuties

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
awwwwe see fine butty babies, real ajebutter. They all look cute. Mmuah!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
mumi Chinwendym..na only me miss d shoe...i dey watch skin wars on dstv ni oo..tonyt cuties r exceptional oo infct na me nd my boy dey luk sef...he jst dey touch all baes pinshure...he neva slip naa lik kerosene ..
mUmi Bolade005....hw far na shey ka ko isu wa ni...abi owo le ta si...we full ground o
abeg wey my captain mitchyy na...mak she cum see lovelies wt full,shiny hair na.

am so lovin dis nytgrin
Gaily04 am bookin mine down here in laGos aT boluke by may o..it s well Wt us unique blood..

mumi rofemiguwa...didnt knw Abt d washIN nd neva did wt my first bt u can if U can manage ..it is well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prissyluv(f): 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
Nimi22:

Your cutie di excess sharp. Fine fine pikins everywhere.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
happymama ur boy is a big jagaban oo..see pose wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolade005: 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
cutienik:
mumi Chinwendym..na only me miss d shoe...i dey watch skin wars on dstv ni oo..tonyt cuties r exceptional oo infct na me nd my boy dey luk sef...he jst dey touch all baes pinshure...he neva slip naa lik kerosene ..
mUmi Bolade005....hw far na shey ka ko isu wa ni...abi owo le ta si...we full ground o
abeg wey my captain mitchyy na...mak she cum see lovelies wt full,shiny hair na.

am so lovin dis nytgrin
Gaily04 am bookin mine down here in laGos aT boluke by may o..it s well Wt us unique blood..

mumi rofemiguwa...didnt knw Abt d washIN nd neva did wt my first bt u can if U can manage ..it is well
Mummy Bolade ke?, Daddy Bolade ni o. Hanhan mummy cutienik, why can't we have both yam and money?, biko bring the two jare. I will tell DW our daughter has been hooked ehn.

Thanks, I really appreciate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lankybaby(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.