Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8200930 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
mompurity2:

@baby190, praise the lord u are okay. May God continue to protect you.

#August mamas I hail oooooo
amen ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
We thank God for his faithfulness. Just keep trusting him.
Iyabetajos:
my sweet sisters am here ohh. thx for ur prayers.co.ntractions have greatly reduced n I know they will stop in jesus name.my husband has been with me praying n talking to his baby. grateful for ur prayers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
spicychic847:

Its 40k dear..whatssup me for more info
Can I have your number please.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
uglyBetty1:
Good day all, Happy new month. Congrats to all mummies that have off loaded. The Lord is definitely good in this place.

To all remaining, May God grant all of us the grace to carry to full term and have a successful delivery.

Team September, Hope you are good. The Lord is our strength.
Amen o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by balogunsaheed(m): 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
lovinam:
Why are you playing kalo kalo with your baby's health. Madam!! Head to the hospital and get checked!! We have been screaming this since yesterday and yet you are still at home. Ok oh!
Am. Now at d hospital . Was induced at 6pm. Feeling strong contractions. Av to wait till wat d pass inside d vagina remove by itself. Thanks so much.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spicychic847(f): 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
Jina24:
Can I have your number please.
Check my profile..hope u n lo are good
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
@balogunsaheed may u av a supernatural delivery insha Allah. ...waiting for ur sweet testimony mama.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
spicychic847:

Check my profile..hope u n lo are good
We're good o, pushing strong, how is yours?. I sent you a whatsapp message.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
balogunsaheed:

Am. Now at d hospital . Was induced at 6pm. Feeling strong contractions. Av to wait till wat d pass inside d vagina remove by itself. Thanks so much.
Safe and smooth delivery in Jesus name, Amen. Awaiting the great testimony

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
balogunsaheed:

Swift n save delivery darling. Awaiting ur testimony soonest.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
Greetins@all the delectable mamas.please any news on ma'am nazablossom's?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bintudon(f): 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
Joy is yours at last, just few seconds
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
balogunsaheed:

Wish you a safe delivery.

Nasablossom mamas here have said it all but please respond to the questions so we know how to help you.

In your condition please don't go about anybody's house to receive whatever, send someone to do that for you. I have some things I'd like to give to you eg some things my baby no longer have need for!

But if you don't want hand me downs( that u r seeking for help doesn't mean u shouldn't have choice) we can monetize it! Send us an account number please.

May God almighty open the storegates of abundance upon your home! And give you the patience to wait on Him while He perfects that which concerns you in Jesus name! Amen.

Mspat iyatwins congratulations kiss kisses to your boys!

Iyabetajos I thank God for you, God will see you thru in Jesus name amen.

Olubankemi please sit with your doctor and let him explain to you in detail why he wants to follow that route and also seek a second opinion on that scan! May God make it easy for you and grant you a safe delivery in Jesus name Amen. And yes some certain food make babies move more in the womb.

Iomoge2 please eat more often abeg no matter how small just make sure you eat regularly! The Lord is your strength.

To the mama that suggested posting nazablossom case on the ATC thread, please its not necessarily! Those mamas there spend SOOO much on ATC medication and test let's not burden them with this please am certain mamas here can rise to this occasion! God bless us all.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
Omaibaji:
hi ma, at my last anc we were told that we can sleep on our backs in d early months but neva to sleep on our tummies weda in early or late pregnancy, dat it can cause the placenta to detach from the baby. I don't knw hw true dat is but am not ready to find out sef.

Yes very true. Tommy down is not advised at any stage of pregnancy however back down is good annd convenient during early pregnancy.

When you reach like three months no body will tell you not to lay on your back. It's won't be convenient nymore.

Thank you @Chinwedym. I had in mind to do another scan maybe when am 35 weeks and show it to him and the second hospital am using in order to compare notes.

@Saheed, safe delivery by his grace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by creamchiccb(f): 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
@Balogunsaheed,wishin u safe delivery!may God see u through
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
sugah:
Congrats to all the recently offloaded mamas. Your LOs would fulfill their destinies and continually bring you joy.

IOmoge2 congrats that your MS has stopped. Please try and eat more frequently for your LOs sake. Iv been having serious indigestion but I still try to eat small cos I know my LO gets its nutrients from me.

Am trying to eat but when I do eat late. I can't sleep.

Guess it was film trick o... I started feeling nauseous today angry angry angry I don see wetin I dey find.
It's not funny again.
I thought I had all d strength on earth and ended up doing crazy tiny braids, and now am so restless.
undecided undecided undecided
Thanks much Mama's for d encouragment.
@MamaEkene, Sugah, Olubankemi and all too numerous to mention.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
@chinwendym tnx.we r on pur way hm nw.@nazablossom its well dj...v.i nt šerm ur post set bt God is in control.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happytemi: 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hey! It seems 2016 is the year of double blessings. See as multiple births dey flow. Congrats to the mamas and to those of us that had singletons, we sef follow thank God.

Atc mamas, 2016 will not pass you by with its multiple blessings.

Still trying to catch up on the pages.

E-hugs

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
Thank God!! Easy delivery to you. We await your bs
balogunsaheed:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
olubankemi:

@Rejoice03, amen

Hello Enkay, amen. Welcome and may your stay be full of testimonies in Jesus name.

To pm, just click on the person's name, you will see send so so a mail.

Oh... Ok... Thank you so much... And a big AMEN to your prayer...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
bintudon:
I'm 5months gone but not feeling the kick oooo please when will I start feeling it can't wait.

You should start to feel it reeeeeeeeaaaaaalllll soon...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
Thank you all - God bless. Birth story soon
Mompurity2, juliebest, baby190, mubzay, nggie, cutienik, brownsmoothie, amjane, humbledbygrace, soonest, debbiemma, zaynie, destinedmom, goldenruby, rezzy, maureenslyvia, jennifer89, izzystevens, babythug, talltosyne, omaibaji, donatee, temmy2103, olubankemi, rejoice03, senoreetah, onyinyechika08, happymama, enkaydewdrop, nimzy13, orirebaby, ifyjip, ozycy, fruitfulvine360, amhappy, tatacherie, gaily04, feddy27, chinwendym, fearless07, britneystacy

Whoop!

Please what do I take to lactate well.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 03, 2016
Thanks to all mamas here.... Abeg una too get mouth! God bless us all. Zaynie, Sorry i can't post pics yet, hubby has no-pix policy for now.....maybe lerra ! Britneystacy......na kpekus things o, no special formula for twins, just proper, well-performed, accurately timed kpekus. wink

These bobos can suck for the World! My Bobby wey i dey flip jejely don enter one chance! gringrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 03, 2016
Fabmummy:
Thank you all - God bless. Birth story soon
Mompurity2, juliebest, baby190, mubzay, nggie, cutienik, brownsmoothie, amjane, humbledbygrace, soonest, debbiemma, zaynie, destinedmom, goldenruby, rezzy, maureenslyvia, jennifer89, izzystevens, babythug, talltosyne, omaibaji, donatee, temmy2103, olubankemi, rejoice03, senoreetah, onyinyechika08, happymama, enkaydewdrop, nimzy13, orirebaby, ifyjip, ozycy, fruitfulvine360, amhappy, tatacherie, gaily04, feddy27, chinwendym, fearless07, britneystacy

Whoop!

Please what do I take to lactate well.
Drink pap, pepper soup and lots of water. The Lord is your strength! kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 03, 2016
My BS

30th March
I dragged myself outta bed....waddled to work...spent the whole day shouting at the poor students. I couldnt sit still or stay in a place for long, I had leg ache, pelvic ache, mouth ache, yansh ache all rolled into one! I closed by 1pm and then went to MIL's place to eat amala grin For the first time I couldnt finish my food....i was aching all over. Mil suspected me and Drove me home herself(with her bags packed....i love dat woman :*) DH came back from work and entered one chance with me grin i was just nagging the poor guy. I sha managed to sleep while he was massaging my back.

31st March
I woke up early....with strength o, no pain what so ever. I cleaned the house until MIL forced me to rest.....sparkling bathroom, kitchen , rooms etc By 5pm the sharp pain came from nowhere, i almost passed out. It was terrible ....Mehn my pillows suffered for it....the bite marks are still there grin
Fast forward to 11pm, the pains were more frequent and i agreed to go to the clinic . On the way i bought suya for myself i cant shout. tongue When they wont let me eat it....i started crying! grin I cried all the way to the clinic until DH was forced to let me eat it. (dude was embarassed!) The Nurse was like 'ki lo se madam', DH said 'o fe je suya ni, mi o de fun', she said 'e je fun won or else won ni je ka gbadun o'
Me sef form badoo i said if you don't gimme my suya in peace , i go close yansh for your babies .....no more Ibeji! He just shake head hand me my suya grin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 03, 2016
1st April
I was checked and they found it was just 5cm dilated. They said i shld take walks and try to exercise. I spent half the time gisting with DH and Mil, gossiping and making jest of People grin.
Fast forward to 5am i was checked, it was just 6cm! Then i joined hands with DH and we prayed, We told God we wanted our babies before 7am. God answered us expressly cos by 6am i was fully dilated and wheeled into the labour ward , na there film show start!
I made sure i abused every one around that place. As we requested, hubby was allowed in and i made him promise he wont touch me again. I said you are not allowed to mention kpekus or things related to it otherwise i ll cut off your kpekuser ! grin
The pushing started with fart, then came my bundles of Joy, then that placenta that almost killed me cos the cervix closed (the Dr had to detach it manually), then another fart! (the nurses said the smell could raise the dead) I am grateful to God for His mercies over my life. No tear at all, even though i expected it but Jehovah over-do put the devil to shame !

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 1:30am On Apr 03, 2016
Congrats@mspat n fabmummy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mubzay(f): 3:13am On Apr 03, 2016
Congrats MSpat. God is good all the time.

@fabmummy: keep taking hot pap, amala n ewedu, and lots of water. God is ur strength.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:29am On Apr 03, 2016
Omaibaji:
hi ma, at my last anc we were told that we can sleep on our backs in d early months but neva to sleep on our tummies weda in early or late pregnancy, dat it can cause the placenta to detach from the baby. I don't knw hw true dat is but am not ready to find out sef.
Jesu
See how scared I am.
God please, I will not sleep on my tommy again.
I thought it was an old wives tale or something.

Although I don't sleep flat on my tommy, i raise one side up - like one leg up so my bum is pointed out.
grin grin hubby say it's gives him ideas...lol
I will not sleep on my tommy, will tell hubby to wake me if he sees me like that again.

I even noticed that I have horrible dreams when I sleep on my tommy.
Like fighting, court case, going up without being able to hold myself.... Like I wake up struggling. Will stop it o.
Thanks for this. I don't want to find out too.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:36am On Apr 03, 2016
Congratulations mspat and fabmummy.
God bless these kids real good in Jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourish89: 6:39am On Apr 03, 2016
Congrats to all d mom's dat jux offloaded.i tap from dis anointing of no tear,Amen.Team july,how we dey?Captain MITtCHY!you are representing us wella.pls how do one uplooad and later remove picture from nairaland?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 6:52am On Apr 03, 2016
Sweet BS @ Mspat.
Twin baby, vaginal delivery, no tear.
Awesome GOD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.