Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8200321 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AdaEkube(f): 7:22am On Apr 03, 2016
@MsPaT,ur BS sweet me die...very funny.congratulations dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hardeymijuh: 7:49am On Apr 03, 2016
Good morning,
My first tym on this trend!! reading through the previous pages, i realized i have been missing!!!
Nuttin dey happen!!! I don join be that.
Happy Sunday

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 7:50am On Apr 03, 2016
@ Mspat congrats. GOD is awesome. This your Bs make me laugh tire.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:19am On Apr 03, 2016
MsPat:
1st April
I was checked and they found it was just 5cm dilated. They said i shld take walks and try to exercise. I spent half the time gisting with DH and Mil, gossiping and making jest of People grin.
Fast forward to 5am i was checked, it was just 6cm! Then i joined hands with DH and we prayed, We told God we wanted our babies before 7am. God answered us expressly cos by 6am i was fully dilated and wheeled into the labour ward , na there film show start!
I made sure i abused every one around that place. As we requested, hubby was allowed in and i made him promise he wont touch me again. I said you are not allowed to mention kpekus or things related to it otherwise i ll cut off your kpekuser ! grin
The pushing started with fart, then came my bundles of Joy, then that placenta that almost killed me cos the cervix closed (the Dr had to detach it manually), then another fart! (the nurses said the smell could raise the dead) I am grateful to God for His mercies over my life. No tear at all, even though i expected it but Jehovah over-do put the devil to shame !

Your BS got me in stitches... hehehehehe...
Thank God for safe delivery.
God keep you and your family...

Congrats again...

mmmmuah...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:22am On Apr 03, 2016
hardeymijuh:
Good morning,
My first tym on this trend!! reading through the previous pages, i realized i have been missing!!!
Happy Sunday

Welcome sis... happy bumping...
mmmuah!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 03, 2016
hardeymijuh:
Good morning,
Happy Sunday
Welcome! Are u preggy? When are you due? Indicate so you and your team members can relate.

Also pay your dues! grin since you've been reading back you should know who our tax collector is wink enjoy your stay kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 9:49am On Apr 03, 2016
Mrspat, wonderful bs. Thank God for u n d twins. No kpekus indeed ;DD

Fabmummy, take lots of pap, watery pap if u like it, take lots of water, drink ur pepper soup, do u like palm wine, it helps too.

Happy Sunday mamas.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 9:49am On Apr 03, 2016
hardeymijuh:
Good morning,
Happy Sunday
Welcome. ....enjoy ur stay

Congrats to all those who have put to bed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 9:56am On Apr 03, 2016
Just like yesterday i had dis princess of mine n its already 7month. It can only be God.

Cc our godmother kaffy4bill

29 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godsfavouredgir(f): 10:01am On Apr 03, 2016
Hi Ladies, its been a long while. Congrats to all the latest moms and All our pushing mums God is ur strength and it will surely end in praise. Miss u all. I remain the only GODSFAVOUREDGIR.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbiemma(f): 10:04am On Apr 03, 2016
Mspat swt bs.may God's name be praise.@fabmummy drink tea,pap,lots of water,i heard about pounded yam but i dont know how true is that,i also heard about peak milk.@hadeymijuh welcome and enjoy ur stay

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 10:30am On Apr 03, 2016
missmalachi:
Just like yesterday i had dis princess of mine n its already 7month. It can only be God.

Happy 7 months birthday to her. She is cute

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 03, 2016
missmalachi:

Happy seven months darling kiss kiss kiss

Balogunsaheed please come and update us o! May God see you thru and grant you a safe delivery in Jesus name amen.

Nazablossom NNE please show face we are getting worried. God be with you.

Safe06 it's been long o! Hope you OK? May God grant you your heart desire.

Iyeejima you've been MIA for long too.

Lightedpath you are always in my prayers dear.

Prettmum nwanyi mbano kekwanu? Otego! Ahu odikwa?

Firsttymum aka secondtymum come and do roll call for team November o! Una don plenty well wellgrin Na you break record for here o wink Nov2015/Nov 2016 mama! Hope the pushing ministry is moving forward? The Lord is your strength.

Me I no go church today o! Carbuncles abi furuncles want to redesign my fine face cry any mama with solution for boils? Pls help me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 10:38am On Apr 03, 2016
Mspat your bs was so funny, dh had to collect my phone to read it. Kissess to your babies
Fabmummy hot food works for me esp rice and stew, indomie and watery warm pap or oats. Pounded yam also helps too. Ensure to drink enough water

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2016
Happy 7 months pretty baby @missmalachi

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AdaEkube(f): 10:54am On Apr 03, 2016
@missmalachi,ur baby is so beautiful.I love her hair.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 03, 2016
Eminya how is bobo Josh? Long time no see him on thread cuties! Kisses to him kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbiemma(f): 11:16am On Apr 03, 2016
@balogunsaheed may the lord see u through.mismalachi ur baby is cute.she will continue to grow in grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 03, 2016
@mam Chinwendym,u can apply shea butter,dnt knw if u r breastfeedin,u wuld av taken ampiclox bt ori is ok..it will dissolve d bump,rgrds to ur son ma.

hardeymijuh...welcum to d platform.

missmalachi weldone ma..dis ur girl is pretty..may God bless nd protect her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
Chinwendym:
Eminya how is bobo Josh? Long time no see him on thread cuties! Kisses to him kiss kiss kiss
Mummy Ekene how is our fresh prince? I usually forget threadcuties once it's evening. I really pray not to forget this week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
Orente21:
Congratulations. I tap into ur anointing, am also tired of pple calling me iyawo iyawo. May dis new month not pass me bye.

Mamas sorry for bursting in here. I just had to tap this too and use the opp to encourage a sis.
By His grace, no more Iyawo or Aunty for me after this year. It shall be mummy .... ..... Amen.
@nazablossom, it is well. All will end well by God's grace. My brother went thru what u are going thru. He lost his plum job .... ....
....... ..... ....
Keep praying and believing. My brother and our entire family prayed and prayed. We believed God for their restoration and He came through.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
hardeymijuh, welcome to the thread. May you have an easy and blissful pregnancy.

missmalachi, happy 7 month birthday to ur fine girl, see hair.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
happy sunday mamas. please i am very sorry for late response. infact i am overwhelmed with tears and emotions at your various response,prayers and advices. i am short of words, i didnt expect and deserve this kind of treatment from all of you. i have not come on line cos of data issue and to charge phone also is another opposing problem. i try and answer some of the questions .
i live in lagos. i attend government hospital for my anc.. i am on wattsapp. for those that sent me pm,in have responded. i cannot name all of you one by one but i appreciate all your efforts. when i picked my phone to rant ,i didnt expect this kind of response. i just know that i needed to pour out my heart and i felt better after doing it. i pray that the good lord will always provide for all of you,none of you will ever lack in life. thank you all

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4nobody4every1: 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Reading birth stories here gives me shivers, goose pimples and fear, it is not easy what you folks go through, carrying a baby for 9 months and then face the labour room to deliver either via normal or CS, Chai, women una too much jare.

l wish men are allowed to also experience what pregnancy is, maybe it will help reset the brain cell of some men who abuse, beat, ill- treat and take pride in treating women with disdain, the birth experience is enough to appreciate, cherish, love, care, support and if possible ""adore"" the women folk, because delivering a child is like going through the valley of the shadow of death, for all women expecting , may God in his mercies grant your heart desires and those already pregnant, l wish you all safe delivery for mother and child, all of you rock and God bless you all richly...........Happy Sunday to the women in the house....
cool

39 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nazablossom. . . Ma'am u wan give us gbinatension ni. Its a great relief to knw u are doing better now.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
fabmummy and mzpat congrats dears. The kids will always be sources of joy to us. pls copy me when posting their pictures na.

Nazablossom. After every sadness comes joy. I'm glad to see your phone number. I might send you a Whatsapp message.

Just be steadfast in prayers.
God will not forsake you. Pele dear.

missmalachi happy 7 months to sweetie. She will turn 70years one day. with lots of achievements to her name lagbara Olohun.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummyejire(f): 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummyejire(f): 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Congrats to the latest mummies in town
@mspat your BS had me rolling on the floor
Heavy duty elephant swaggerlicious mummy una weldone the Lord is thy strength...Easy dropping to you all.
@nassalblossom the help of God from Zion will found u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbiemma(f): 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nazablossom the lord is your strenght.we are so happy to hear from you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
Blessed Sunday to all the Mamas, hope you had a great day with your families?

Mspat, see you.... tongue madam bobby and yansh flip, you won't be flipping them anytime soon, vigilante is real, and yours is double. God will do it for you my sister, sweet bs, it made me just visualize the whole scenerio.

Iyaibejis are borning sexily in this thread o, two via vb without a tear? Lord I tap into that anointing amen. Well that is if Lo will come via cs or vb, either way I've made peace with it.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iceboo: 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
I looked forward to share my bs on this forum with joy but now, the opposite is d case. My edd was supposed to b 25may. On 30th April, I woke up and found dat my water had broken. I was 32 weeks. I woke dh up that we needed to c d Dr cos it wasn't time. I got to d clinic and waited for d Dr to cm out, when he did, he told me he was travelling and I needed to b transfered to island maternity and I should wait for his assistant to write d letter. I was disappointed and dh was almost screaming down d hospital. He left anyways and we waited for his assistant to cm.......
At the island maternity, I was checked and d Dr dat attended to me told me d pregnancy could still b kept for amtym so dat d baby could developed more.I was admitted. Later that nite I started having contraction 10 mins apart. I informed them and I was moved to d labour ward and the main labour started. I delivered d baby alive, he was put in d incubator but he died the next day.
I wonder y wat d first Dr said could b done wasn't done. .... Tired of crying. I knw another one will come. I'm resuming duty immediately. Cn t wait to b pregnant again. Sorry for d long story cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
iceboo:
I looked forward to share my bs on this forum with joy but now, the opposite is d case. My edd was supposed to b 25may. On 30th April, I woke up and found dat my water had broken. I was 32 weeks. I woke dh up that we needed to c d Dr cos it wasn't time. I got to d clinic and waited for d Dr to cm out, when he did, he told me he was travelling and I needed to b transfered to island maternity and I should wait for his assistant to write d letter. I was disappointed and dh was almost screaming down d hospital. He left anyways and we waited for his assistant to cm.......
At the island maternity, I was checked and d Dr dat attended to me told me d pregnancy could still b kept for amtym so dat d baby could developed more.I was admitted. Later that nite I started having contraction 10 mins apart. I informed them and I was moved to d labour ward and the main labour started. I delivered d baby alive, he was put in d incubator but he died the next day.
I wonder y wat d first Dr said could b done wasn't done. .... Tired of crying. I knw another one will come. I'm resuming duty immediately. Cn t wait to b pregnant again. Sorry for d long story cry
So sorry to hear this love, may the almighty God give you the fortitude to bear the loss.

Did they atleast tell you what went wrong? Try to find out so the same thing doesn't happen again dear. Looking forward to your next pregnancy, everything will end in praise, you shall not cast your young again in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Laadeh(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.