Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140327 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 11:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
Gaily04:

Thank God you are fine now, pls try to come around more often.
Thanks team mate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 11:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
Welcome @Queen1 and nwapastor, happy bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
ozycy:
It was indeed a bumpytuesday. grin
#bumpytuesday#
I had fun, did you?

Firsttymum, come and show us your bump kikikikikikikiki

#threadbumpies was super fun... Now i know say belle pass belle cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thank you mamas for joining in the trend. Let's do this again same time next week. Meanwhile, countdown to #threadcuties on Thursday... wink

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 12:01am On Apr 06, 2016
mitchyy:

Don't mind us jare. Nigeria economy nor let us see road. Baby's doing great but kicking all my organs. I've helped you edit your team to the right date grin

smiley na so he dey do. But abeg ehn... I'm still looking at that 2025 to change to 2035 sef.... Just that old age will not gree me cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peddylove(f): 1:06am On Apr 06, 2016
Mzora:
iceboo so sorry@ ur loss.may God bless u soon.I concur with wat@ahmanim said .pls take some time and heal well..@nazablossom.....I stay close (adexon b/stp)...God will continue to provide for u and hubby.keep being Strong..

Mspat n her flipping breast, make sure u continue flipping it o, make i see as u go do am now that ibejis have attacked the things. A heartfelt congratulations to u n the other latest mamas.

iceboo: so sorry for ur loss, afflictions shall not arise again. Get set to come back here with a testimony sooner than u expect.

Teamie nazablossom, God is ur strength even in this trying period. Pls take it easy n leave all to the unquestionable God.
I stay at Orelope b-stop, will gv u a call later in the day.

@all: heat no let me sleep o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 3:43am On Apr 06, 2016
i notice mamas with small bump wish for big bump while mamas with big bumb wish for small bump is oright! all bumps are cute. as dh will always say nawa o! na so your skin go dey stretch hmm God is wonderful o! Udomama i hold ma phone tight when i see your bump other bumps will give way when you land o! may God give you strength biko. To be a mother is not a day's job. to all bumping mamas Hebrew women delivery #Mother alive,baby alive,husband alive and plenty money IJN#

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Queen1(f): 4:12am On Apr 06, 2016
Mamas, thanks for the warm reception. @ mama Zaynie petrol it is then! I really enjoyed #thread bumpies# lots of cute bumps there. Patiently waiting for my team members and mass porting from the ATC thread #teamdecforeasydelivery#

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 6:32am On Apr 06, 2016
mitchyy:

#threadbumpies was super fun... Now i know say belle pass belle cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thank you mamas for joining in the trend. Let's do this again same time next week. Meanwhile, countdown to #threadcuties on Thursday... wink

Hailings to all bumping mamas, Senior mamas and congratulations to all the mamas that have offloaded.
Lemme officially come out of hibernation mode and register on the thread.
25 weeks gone. EDD is July 22.
#teamjuly#

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 6:35am On Apr 06, 2016
mompurity2:
I experienced all you stated except for the garri water part. Lol. Enjoy ur package dear.

Thanks ma, glad to know i am not alone.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 6:37am On Apr 06, 2016
Welcome @ Queen1 and nwapator. May you carry to term. Happy bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 6:54am On Apr 06, 2016
before my phone goes out lemi give mummies Wednesday morning hotie with this cute baby.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 7:13am On Apr 06, 2016
This my team plenty oh. Mothers were busy in July/Aug 2015. We are not smiling. Team May for testimonies.
Gaily04:
Hello to my lovely team mamas. No dulling mamas.
Its been a long time we heard from ourselves.

1. Tammyloreoluwa
2. Gaily04
3. nazablossom
4. Peddylove
5. Aleesha0815
6. Julie2015
7. Joysa
8. GodMercy2015
9. LawvlyPearl
10. HumbledbYGrace
11. brokewaist
12. estagirl
13. ambient
14. HD16
15. Olubankemi
16. Iceboo (It is well indeed)
17. Mulberry
18. Goldenruby
19. Rukemi291
20. Bumbex
21.Creamyicey2
22. Omaibaji
23. Boomz
24. Ronnie1984
25. Modupeaderonke
26. Swearest **ported to march**
27. Shawrygal

Pls feel free to add your name incase of any omission. It wasn't intentional. I guess its the closeness of may.
#teammayforsupernaturalandsafedelivery

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 7:14am On Apr 06, 2016
Yes oh Teamie and thats how the devil will forever fail in his attempts in Jesus name. Thank God you are ok now
bumbex:
Devil has fail did time.............I have been battling with high bp and malaria past few days.......thank GOD am alright now....
It can only be GOD.......team may...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 7:36am On Apr 06, 2016
Jina24:
Wowww, I'm 15weeks today too to the glory of God. God is our strength o
Amen..he will see us through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 7:37am On Apr 06, 2016
MamaOO:

I am almost 19 weeks and I am still the same. My stomach just looks like I just had a big meal, that's all. We were out on Saturday and I was talking with our family friend about organizing the baby shower and the sex of the baby, someone beside me asked how possible it is to know the sex of the baby this early? She could not tell that I was that far along cry I see the bumps here and I am jealous. Lool.

dont worry..soon it will show..Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:38am On Apr 06, 2016
esof1:

Hailings to all bumping mamas, Senior mamas and congratulations to all the mamas that have offloaded.
Lemme officially come out of hibernation mode and register on the thread.
25 weeks gone. EDD is July 22.
#teamjuly#
No hiding place for you from now on.
Welcome and happy bumping

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Queen1(f): 7:40am On Apr 06, 2016
Welcome @Esof1 and Nwapastor happy bumping.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 7:46am On Apr 06, 2016
n drs hw i missed bumpytuesday.will post nxt week nobody agios about ohhh.i are cute vznos ohh.@korĨuly dis black neck....my own b lyk eczema ohhh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 7:54am On Apr 06, 2016
nwapastor:
FTM reporting for registration. #teamOctober#
welcome to our lovely teeam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oyejohn: 7:54am On Apr 06, 2016
Good day all, please I need assistance about an Hmo company that allows maternity services in in first year. I need answers soon
Thanks
Bless u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:22am On Apr 06, 2016
Queen1:
Mamas, thanks for the warm reception. @ mama Zaynie petrol it is then! I really enjoyed #thread bumpies# lots of cute bumps there. Patiently waiting for my team members and mass porting from the ATC thread #teamdecforeasydelivery#
your welcome dear.

Enjoy your stay and get ready for the captain reigns.
nwapastor:
FTM reporting for registration. #teamOctober#
welcome dear, enjoy your stay here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 8:27am On Apr 06, 2016
Twogreatnations:
Good evening house.
Novembermamas, senior iyaibejis and oda preggy mamas abeg I get concerns o.
1. I fart so much as in.....dh don tire for my Mata.
2. I get this recurring headache every evening.
3. For d past two wks garri water has been my loyal companion. I cant take any other liquid(covers face) na ajepkako dis babies wan be?
4. I sweat so much( intensely)
Abeg am I safe? Am I the only one who feels this way so early?( first trimester o)

Sorry I just needed to rant.
team in u are not d only 1 o my sister,infact na all d package follow come o except vomiting....it is well
#teamnovemberforcrispborning
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by just2okworld(f): 8:34am On Apr 06, 2016
following

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 06, 2016
esof1...welcum teamie to team julijuli....ur stay will be fruitful nd smooth in Jesus name.be ready for bumpytuesday next wk ogrin.

Mornin blessed mothers.

welcum to all newbies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 06, 2016
Twogreatnations...am avin all dose sypmtoms at 25wks sef...but its pap dt i fAv now...so no worries..gudmornin mam nd tak kiA of my birthmonth mate wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 9:58am On Apr 06, 2016
Finally happy to port to this thread after viewing from the sidelines for over two years. My journey is still very far but God is able to see me through smiley

Mine was just confirmed by my doctor today so let the journey begin...

#TeamDecember for sharpsharp and smooth delivery#

47 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Izzystevens: 10:04am On Apr 06, 2016
Congrats ma'am! May you carry to term and hold your bundle(s) of joy in Jesus' name. Amen.

You are most welcome.

Favouredmom:
Finally happy to port to this thread after viewing from the sidelines for over two years. My journey is still very far but God is able to see me through smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 10:08am On Apr 06, 2016
Favouredmom:

welcome ma'am and enjoy your stay. may it be for you a stressless journey. Happy bumping.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 10:52am On Apr 06, 2016
Welcome queen1,favouredmum,nwapastor, esof1 and all the newbies I ddnt mention. M wishing u all a healthy pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 11:38am On Apr 06, 2016
Favouredmom:

Congrats dear. Welcome and happy bumping.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 11:41am On Apr 06, 2016
You are most welcome. Smooth and joyful 9months to you and all other mamas that just joined
Favouredmom:

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 11:41am On Apr 06, 2016
onyinyechika08:
#team oct# 14weeks#sexy lil bumpie# grin

Welcome teamie! av a stress free pregnancy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omotolly22(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.