Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,052 members, 7,863,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8274990 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ggg

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=Chinwendym [/quote]

Madam abeg no vex oo
U look familiar @waziri Ibrahim. I may b wrong sha.

All mama I dey greet una o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=4realwoman post=44644192][/quote] Go on you've got my attention grin na me you know or my sis?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
Chinwendym:
Go on you've got my attention grin na me you know or my sis?

Una 2 my sister near kano state liaison office
Hope u no vex sha grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
ozycy:

Cute bump, look like my bump those days
Thanks mama. Sophie is such a cutie! kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
so i jejely removed my picture,at 16wks +1day bump neva show..cant just wait to have my bump o...na just breast dey increase..
nice bumps everywhere....hopefully by 18wks i will post my bump o.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
4realwoman:

Una 2 my sister near kano state liaison office
Hope u no vex sha grin
Not at all! Give me clue to remember you nah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
Izzystevens:
Rejoice with my family and I. BBB @ 2:30pm ystday.

To God alone be all the glory. BS to follow soon.

Thanks to y'all!

Izzy, so no be twins afterall kikikiki...
Big congrats momma... kisses to the likkle one...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=hajarahbadmus post=44623559][/quote]

My sister, this thing is getting more difficult by the day oh... June should come fast abeg...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
Let me join threadbump even though am 2015 mum

1st pix my bump @ 41wks the day i dress sexy for antenatal only for me to be induced.

2nd pix
Last Saturday outing 7month after delivery.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ozy..cute baby u got there. Happy 6 months to her!
Me likely her for my king David grin

Cute bumps everywia shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
iyefulove:
My Bs. was originally team April but baby came on easter Sunday 27 March at 11. 26am via VBAC. This is my 4th baby, the first 2 were delivered vaginally but the third was big and breech so I had to have a cs 2 years ago. At 1am I woke up suddenly with a painful contraction, used the loo but the pain didn't subside, checked my timer and contractions were between 5 to 7 minutes apart. Kept myself busy till 6am,woke DH and got to the hosp by 7.30am. Got checked, was 4cm dilated. Was pumped to flush my tummy because of poopoo by 8.30,lost my mucus and 9,water broke and 10,then the pain started. Abeg make una come see waist pain. Had baby by 11.26 without any tear weighing 3.65kg

Congrats momma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
Chinwendym:
Prettmum longest time! Where have u been? Ahu odikwa?
nwannem nwanyi adi nma. how is EKENE and daddy? I just looking up to God to come n wipe my tears. thanks for asking

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
mompurity2:
sorry to jump in. Mama, when can one Kpekus after d procedure? cheesy It's been a month plus and no show. DH libido is MIA since after d procedure sad.
please wait o are we not suppose to kpekus after the procedure? Me don kpekus today o.its just 1week nd 5days after d procedure. Kpekus don dey hungry me and Dh cos we haven't done it since I conceive. Enlighten me please so I can know what to do o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
Chinwendym:

This was taken the morning I delivered as we were about leaving for the hospital! my sis was telling my son she can't wait to meet him smiley

Today na today! All the current and senior mamas are unveiling their bump photos. Thank God i caught yours before you removed it grin
Hope Ekene is fine?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
missmalachi:

1st pix my bump @ 41wks the day i dress sexy for antenatal only for me to be induced.

2nd pix

Wow! See flat tummy! I think its high time you senior mamas start sharing tips on how to lose belly fat after delivery cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
ifyjip:
I n hubby sorry o dats our pregnancy fotoshoot

See how beautiful you are... not like me wey don gather fat full everywhere... cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
ozycy:
Baby Sophie is 6 months today,happy 6months birthday to her yeahhhhh!!!
Thank GOD for a successful 6months EXclusive breastfeeding.

First time launching/eating cereals and with plate and spoon for that matter grin

Sorry for interrupting our bumpytuesday, I had to share.

awwwww... she's soooooooo cute....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
Thank you all my sweet mamas. Wey touchlight my matter.

I don't mind doing d chores,I jus someone overseeing my baby while am busy.my mum is also of the opinion that I will mould her into what I want and is beta than bringing someone wey go dey drag madam with me.
Jus confuse. Maybe I will trust my mum's instinct.

Chinwe I luv ur pics. Ur sis reminds me of mine. That is how she chases my bump up n down.trying to kiss it everychance she gets.

Lovely bumps everywhere kiss
Ifyjipp lovely fotoshoot, wish DH could come for mine. Planing to do it. Nextweek

Meanwhile can I book two bedspace.hehehehe.I don repack n repack, from 2 big box to one. And half. I neva try?? Kikikiki tongue

Maybe I shud get a bigger box.hehe angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
missmalachi:

2nd pix

shocked
Biko, how u do d flat belle...?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
sugah:
Roll call for September mamas...pls add your name if its not here.

1. Sugah
2. Chili89
3. Uglybetty1
4. Loistee
5. Mowojuoluwa
6. Serefunmee
7. Blessedmum
8. Mummyife
9. Olaoyekemi
10. switgoodyy
11. Funmz
12. Ibari
13. Starbuck
14. Cheerychy **waiting for your transfer letter**
15. Carinmom
16. Beebee12
17. AdaEkube
18. Teal
19. HillyMa
20.MamaOO
21. Sexyshe
22..Jina24
23. eigmaticme
24. Oshey01
25. Ahmanim
26. Tiimzy

Cha cha cha September mamas kwenu!!!!

How are we all doing? We have all crossed into second trimester hope no more MS for anyone? We should all have sexy bumps by now, lets prepare and show off our bumps for tmr's #threadbumpies... #teamseptemberforsexybumps
Anyone checked their LOs gender yet? Im hoping to check at my next ANC...hopefully Ayomide will cooperate. grin

Application forms still available to join team September for supernatural delivery.
present o enjoying this 2nd trimester... Bump is so obvious now! We are 19weeks and 2days today. Should check for sex before the week runs out hoping for team blue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
FINA4804:
Mompurity and florish89 happy bumping. Seems you people are familiar with abuloma you may check my shop. Sleep suit-3500,body suit-2500,we also have single sleep suit and body suit, diapers, wiped, baby cosmetics. You can also come for window shopping...if you are insterested let me know
where is d location abi name of shop? I'm not ready yet ooooo. I'll start by nxt month. I jst want to get info on places down first bfor I begin waka.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
prettmum:

nwannem nwanyi adi nma. how is EKENE and daddy? I just looking up to God to come n wipe my tears. thanks for asking
God is not asleep, hang in there sis.

Mitchyy Ekene is fine thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bez(f): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
ozycy:

Oh, you know how oyibo doctors dey like slice someone's tommy, dey no dey like waste time sef. Have you tried to do things that will induce labour?
I have tried walking that d only one I can do cuz my hubby is bck in Nigeria so no kpekusing at all I pray she agrees to give me at least 10 days thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
mompurity2:
where is d location abi name of shop? I'm not ready yet ooooo. I'll start by nxt month. I jst want to get info on places down first bfor I begin waka.
DELIA'S baby food mart. Abuloma, before federal junction
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
Tchai see cute bumps everywia.

Cherrymum see as your boobs follow vanish after delivery tongue grin
My boobs are growing at an exponential rate and considering I was a DD cup before pregnancy embarassed

Senior Chinwe you are such a pretty woman.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
christybabe:
Baby Sophie is so cute, And I love her babysitter. she is an ajebutter.
Thanks mama

@cherrymum, fine? Wait make I go look mirror an GODWIN . Amen to your prayers and wishes. Thanks

Gaily04, thanks
Hmmm she's such a foodie, you cannot pass her side with a plate of food cos she will keep screaming until I dip the food in her mouth. My kids can eat for Africa even after EBF

Thanks @ rezzy , Misen and chinwendym kiss

@ ifyjip thanks and no she didn't finish the food , first time things but she had scavengers praying so she doesn't finish the food and their prayers worked.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
Izzystevens congrats dear. So it was just one baby in there afterall? The boy got a room and parlour self contain in your womb grin
May he continue to bring you joy. Your twin girls now have a playmate grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ozycy happy 6months birthday to baby Sophie.
You don hang boot bah? Me and Ayomide are queuing for that feeding chair.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mowojuoluwa:
please wait o are we not suppose to kpekus after the procedure? Me don kpekus today o.its just 1week nd 5days after d procedure. Kpekus don dey hungry me and Dh cos we haven't done it since I conceive. Enlighten me please so I can know what to do o
hahahah. Ur own beta na. I have teased, swt talked and evn cajoled DH to at least rub his thing on the surface.... He has bluntly refused. Moreover, my doc put it like this "for now ur husband shud be in sokoto while u shud be in calabar". So I took it to mean that no BD and na so I tell DH. I'll ask him if we can resume in my nxt visit nxt week Thursday.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
nice bumps everywhere. let me join the train.
33wks.

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
FINA4804:
DELIA'S baby food mart. Abuloma, before federal junction
it's so close to my place of work. Av been looking at that place, tot it's only baby food they sell there cheesy. Pardon my ignorance. I'll check it by nxt mnth.

@pintoxx, i'm waiting for ur reply dear.

Nice bumps everywhia. I'll upload mine nxt week, hopefully.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.