Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8269210 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
@kaffy4bill pls take a break n rest o.How is our bae doing? God bless u 4 us o....@ilioha may d joy of d Lord never depart 4rm ur home...@Ozycy baby sophie is cute,happy 6months bornday 2 her....Hmmm sexy bumps everywhr,may u all deliver like d hebrew women.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
limsycutey:

Thanks mama. Sophie is such a cutie! kiss
Thanks mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
missmalachi:

2nd pix
Last Saturday outing 7month after delivery.
I like your red dress and your flat tummy , keep it up
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2016
nggie:
Ozy..cute baby u got there. Happy 6 months to her!
Me likely her for my king David grin

Cute bumps everywia shocked
Thank you .
You can send in your application so we can look into it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
sugah:
Ozycy happy 6months birthday to baby Sophie.
You don hang boot bah? Me and Ayomide are queuing for that feeding chair.
Thank you.
Yes o I don hang boot.
You can come and carry it when we are done.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
mompurity2:
hahahah. Ur own beta na. I have teased, swt talked and evn cajoled DH to at least rub his thing on the surface.... He has bluntly refused. Moreover, my doc put it like this "for now ur husband shud be in sokoto while u shud be in calabar". So I took it to mean that no BD and na so I tell DH. I'll ask him if we can resume in my nxt visit nxt week Thursday.
that's how they all are... I wasn't expecting it today sef it just happened.. Ur doc got me smiling wit d sokoto and calabar, after you see your doc you can tell ur DH imediately you get home to fire the machine.. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
Good day able mamas just found this thread and I ve been reading up which has been very enlightening. I want to ask which is the best hospital to go for ANC in Benin. JJC mum here o. TeamOctober. Thanks

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
Thanks dear @ proudmum38

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
Sugah am blushing kiss kiss kiss Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mowojuoluwa:
that's how they all are... I wasn't expecting it today sef it just happened.. Ur doc got me smiling wit d sokoto and calabar, after you see your doc you can tell ur DH imediately you get home to fire the machine.. Lol
seems DH has gotten used to d abstinence thingy. Evn bfor the procedure, I practically begged for the thing. I doubt if anything wud change evn if doc okays it. I have accepted my fate cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
sugah:

Cherrymum see as your boobs follow vanish after delivery tongue grin
My boobs are growing at an exponential rate and considering I was a DD cup before

My sister d thing taya me o. My friend told me that I should buy plenty bras that after birth no how no how my boobs go big. Na so I invest into bras o. The thing come small pass when I never born sef sad
And Lamide cant sleep at night except bobby is in her mouth. All join to make bobby disappear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
Chinwendym

At Femi pearse in v/i
Hope u remember now. wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
mompurity2:
seems DH has gotten used to d abstinence thingy. Evn bfor the procedure, I practically begged for the thing. I doubt if anything wud change evn if doc okays it. I have accepted my fate cheesy
PELE but u need it o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
4realwoman:

At Femi pearse in v/i
Hope u remember now. wink
Hahahahahahahaha! grin grin You don't want to make it easy for me at all!

Waziri Ibrahim was a long time ago! Lemme try and guess, its either Central bank quarters? no 6 Femi pearse? Or Ajip quarters?

OK name one of your brothers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
mompurity2,thanx,just saw it,pls reply i mailed u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
I have missed alot.
Was busy reading a story on NL for 2 days.
Chia.

I see cute bumps every where.
Can't wait for November Mama's to rep grin grin grin

3months is not far na. 12 treadbumps and we would be all over too.
cheesy grin grin grin grin

Who else is tired? Fatigue is d worst Ms to me.
I now force myself to puke when everything carbohydrates gets stucked in my throat. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
Chai, mamas pls o forgive me o. Was trying to upload pix of my bump fem whatsapp(don't kno y I can't upload from my gallery). Lo and behold I uploaded smthg else and my data just finished then, so I cldnt remove it immediately. So so sorry for dat mix up.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mowojuoluwa:
please wait o are we not suppose to kpekus after the procedure? Me don kpekus today o.its just 1week nd 5days after d procedure. Kpekus don dey hungry me and Dh cos we haven't done it since I conceive. Enlighten me please so I can know what to do o
Please my dear mama's that did the procedure No KPEKUS ooooooo. ABEG OOOOO
You and Dh should just be doing romancing the stone or better still Father and sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
mompurity2:
I checked jst 2 shops in d market. Bought two packets of sleep suits and felt cheated when I saw same stuff in chastino supermarket... So I gave up. I'll check other shops there and compare prices next time. Thanx for ur help dearie.

Its ok, u can try the tickles and giggles, usually see lovely things around but haven't stopped to buy, its opposite that Amadi secondary school area.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
GenyEbere:
Greetings to the mummies in the house,after peeping for months we want to register officially, @ 31 weeks

Welcome 2 d family teamie. Happy to hav u in our mist. Pls do us gud my posting ur EDD so dat u can b officially register. N endeavour 2 do d needful (pay ur dues) to Zaynie.
Feel free 2 mingle as much as tym permits.
#TeamJune4sexyborning#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
mompurity2:
I checked jst 2 shops in d market. Bought two packets of sleep suits and felt cheated when I saw same stuff in chastino supermarket... So I gave up. I'll check other shops there and compare prices next time. Thanx for ur help dearie.

Its ok, u can try the tickles and giggles, usually see lovely things around but haven't stopped to buy, its opposite that Amadi secondary school area.

You can also try one @ churhill road, towards the end sha, can't remember the number, its by ur left.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
Swearest:
PELE but u need it o
Abi.. I go try my best and wait till d day my luck shines cheesy.

@pintoxx, ok dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
Gaily04:

You can also try one @ churhill road, towards the end sha, can't remember the number, its by ur left.
now that u've described the tickles and giggles, I think I know there. I'll try there. Thanx mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
babythug:

Waiting for that checklist abeg. Don't even know where to start anything from again. Sebi one pesin don even buy cap.me just gather blankets full house!

Kikikikikiki.....funny u, the checklist I mean are the items taken to d hospital for delivery incase the hospital doesn't provide a delivery pack. So its not the entire list of things u need for your baby..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
FINA4804:
Mompurity and florish89 happy bumping. Seems you people are familiar with abuloma you may check my shop. Sleep suit-3500,body suit-2500,we also have single sleep suit and body suit, diapers, wiped, baby cosmetics. You can also come for window shopping...if you are insterested let me know

My dear, am interested. Where is the shop?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
FINA4804:
DELIA'S baby food mart. Abuloma, before federal junction

Ok, I think I know the place, close to the redeemed church, thought they were into baby food only and not clothes. Will come around one of these days. Wait o, any special discount for mamas from here?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

awwwww... she's soooooooo cute....
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Boomz(f): 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
I dont wanna be left out too...
#bunmp@28weeks#

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
Chinwendym I missed your bump, so sad. Izzy congrats on the birth of lo, waiting for bs cute bumps every where, May God bless our lo's missmalachi I love your red attire, kisses to the princess ozycy happy 6 months to baby Sophie

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hahahahahahahha. My bump will close the thread so don't even go dia. At 6 months my bump looks like I'm carrying quads. Rotfl
Happy Bump day mama's!!
mitchyy:
Congratulations on safe delivery @IzzyStevens! Pls prepare the BS and serve it hot. We are eager to read... cheesy

What time is it? What time is it?

It's #ThreadBumpies!!! It's #BumpyTuesday. It's #BumpCuties. Let the bumps flow....

Remember you can share your old or new bump photos. It also doesn't matter if you are now a mom. I can't wait to see the baby bump photos of mum zaynie, kaffy4bill, lovinam, modath, tchiwinnie and lots more. Hope una still get them? grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
ozycy:

Thank you .
You can send in your application so we can look into it.

Lol...don't worry the yams will soon start rolling in. grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 12:13am On Apr 13, 2016
Gaily04:

Kikikikikiki.....funny u, the checklist I mean are the items taken to d hospital for delivery incase the hospital doesn't provide a delivery pack. So its not the entire list of things u need for your baby..

Yes I'm very aware that is the list you.meant!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gracehouse(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.