Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8157794 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
Adorablewifey:
Hmmm! Mamas am back from the hospital, it hasn't be funny today at all. I woke up with little or no blood got ready and head to mcc Igbaja, mehn govt hospital is something else after moving from one place to another na so them begin find my file (file that was only opened pass 9am). Directing me to diff post and offices to look for my file even when i told them i was bleeding. After sometime i noticed i was been stressed cos my body was dripping. Went to use their loo only to notice my pad with plenting bleeding had to quickly rush back to dh we head to my private clinic. Getting there my gyne rush for scan, pregnancy is till there but lo is dating 6weeks instead of 9.3weeks he couldn't find a heart beat. He said to continue on cyclogest and return for scan in the next one week. I asked God on my last birthday to give me a baby in my next bday when i will be 33yrs and he answered me. Now i don't want to believe he is not going to complete what he started. He can not bring me this far to leave me. I refuse to believe that.

You will not lose your baby in Jesus Name...
Pls stay calm...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
You are glorious! So glorious in your ways! You are an awesome Jehova! I am that I am! Alpha and Omega! He who was and is to come!!

Lord, we come before you today to acknowledge Your greatness. We thank You for life, health, protection, provision and favour in our lives. God we are so grateful.

Lord, tonight we lift our families to you. We declare that strife shall cease. We declare that misunderstanding shall cease. We declare that violence shall cease. We declare that lack shall cease. We declare that fear shall cease. We declare that terror shall cease.

Lord, tonight we ask in the Name of Jesus Christ that peace be restored in our homes, love be restored in our homes, financial increase be restored in our homes, divine health be restored in our homes, joy be restored in our homes, favour be restored in our homes.

Make our marriages fresh and clean again. Make our marriages whole! Make our marriages like new wine. Let your peace which passes all understanding dwell mightily in our homes.

Lord, our Mama's are here today giving glory to You name. May they all carry to term without complications to the glory of Your name. We declare that delivery will be a smooth ride. We declare that only those destined to be in the delivery room will be present on that day. Every instrument is sanctified in the blood of Jesus! The devourer is rebuked for our sakes. Those awaiting sad news from our homes will be disappointed

In our work places grant us great favour and increase. For those still working out their income, we sk that You give them creative ideas.

Lord, we remember our sister Adorablewifey. We declare that her baby has come to stay. We will not have cause to tell her sorry in any way. She will carry her baby till the day of delivery. Amen

Lord, we are so excited because a great and mighty work have you done in our midst. We are so grateful! In Jesus name we pray! Amen

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
@both warring parry,usage of negativ words on urselves...haba ko da na.anyways ayam happy that they yaff settled dia marra.
serendipityF:
Ma'am Ahnie, this is what happens when pple think they know ur story, thank God u do edit/delete ur posts after sharing

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
Broda, I don't know if this is a joke or you de serious. I'm sure you read d hding of this thread before you came here. If you are not redy to be a man then you have no biz with intimacy. Leave that baby alone and don't ruin that young lady's life.
biGPoppaSays:
for how many days? it's
going to 2-3 months now because she had a strip test which she had to pee, and came with positive result

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
I been wan para before but as I read Sugah's story, fear catch me....see me shaking as I read.
Then I read mamas prescribe abortion pills I laughed out loud.
I read about Adorablewifey, the Lord that started this for you, will end it well. Please be on strict bedrest, dont think too much.
You see the devil has a way with things, you went to the hospital previously and you couldnt see Dr, you went today and your file was missing. This is one hospital that has great reviews o.
Hold on to the promise of God. Your child will come to you.

Chummygirl, no idea.

Pintoxx, na wa o.
So because dem no reply you na em make you dey para like that? Seriously? And you even resorted to slinging mud at Cherrymum, on top wetin?
I SAW YOUR QUESTION and chose not to answer, you know why? Cos I dont know....and I didnt want to say do it and then you will have serious heartburn and say na Zaynie cause am, and I dint want to say No, and make me unnecessary uncomfortable.
I only answer questions I know without doubt.
Was it not on this thread that I listed who to cc when you have issues?
Was it not on this thread that I described how to search for answers?
You dey vex say dem no answer your question, you never see who go open thread and not one single go comment for the thread...... cheesy
I will hold you to your promise.
Infact tell yourself I will only help and answer questions instead of asking.
There is no favoritism here!, on my part here o.
Who get time?
There are many ways you could have called attention than going this route. You are on your way to being a mother, what are you going to teach the child? To get angry when she doesnt get her way?
I actually wanted to go the para mode for you but I went thru your previous posts and saw that you are actually cool, so we will sum this up to hormones abi? wink

Cherrymum, you sabi vex o.
No vex you hear.
Ma binu.

All of una wey plus and minus the fight, una kan turn our PrayerMonday to ParaMonday angry

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
BritneyStacy ,my teamie n class rep,sorry was carried away,don't b worried,no b evrytime baby dey like dey active,sum days dey just want 2 stay calm all thru,as 4 me anytime we kpetuse,d guy will just b running up n down,probably 4 cover,me i no no o.

@ Lovinam n Evacroft ,thanx 4d mention n advice,will do so next time.

@ Olubankemi, aka mummy double,thanks ma'am,i can now enjoy my pepper in peace,no more fear of hurting my lil treasure .
I b jjc sha ,but from d little i know,baby being engaged means baby/babies have moved down,baby is upside down with head at d birth canal n ready b born n dis usually happen in late 3rd trimester,experienced moms will shed more light.

I rep team August ,team like no other.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demmykay: 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
biGPoppaSays:
for how many days? it's
going to 2-3 months now because she had a strip test which she had to pee, and came with positive result

Let her be steady and religious in taking the ferrous and folic acid daily making sure she doesn't miss any dose. It works faster and a very safe way to get out the foetus without any side effect. As she takes it after sometime she will not just feel pregnant again and every symptoms will disappear and no one will even notice she was ever pregnant. but d key word is steady intake of d ferrous and folic acid. Lest I forget, she need lots of rest so as to make the process easy. Worry not, its well with her as she takes these steps

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
dunamit:
But wait ohhh...i tot we are Godly mothers here. this man called Big poppasays asking for abortion pills without telling us the reason for the abortion n some of us ar bussy prescribing abortion pills for him. hmmm condom finish for market? wen him wan dance choki ontop hm woman he didnt come here to ask fr the brand of condom or contraceptive now wa belle don enter he is looking for abortion pills. hmmm odikwa very risky fa!!!!. #mothers say no to Abortion# my opinion.
So u don't take all those prescription as u r pregnant? If no, pls start taking them now? Seems u dont get d gist here?

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Boomz(f): 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
Gaily04:
Hello to my lovely team mamas. No dulling mamas.
Its been a long time we heard from ourselves. Hope to hear from you all by morning. Sorry for d lateness, was really tired after trying to clear my desk, u knw say May is just in two weeks time.

1. Tammyloreoluwa
2. Gaily04
3. nazablossom
4. Peddylove
5. Aleesha0815
6. Julie2015
7. Joysa
8. GodMercy2015
9. LawvlyPearl
10. HumbledbYGrace
11. brokewaist
12. estagirl
13. ambient
14. HD16
15. Olubankemi
16. Iceboo (It is well indeed)
17. Mulberry
18. Goldenruby
19. Rukemi291
20. Bumbex
21.Creamyicey2
22. Omaibaji
23. Boomz
24. Ronnie1984
25. Modupeaderonke
26. Swearest ****ported to march***
27. Shawrygal
28. 2unzy
29. Youngmum

Pls feel free to add your name incase of any omission. It wasn't intentional. I guess its the closeness of may. Oya from next week we go see who go port first.
#teammayforsupernaturalandsafedelivery

Present our able captain......Sososo waiting for May to show face oh! My pelvic wan comot at each step abeg..The tiredness and pain no get part 2.
God that has brot us dis far will surely make us carry our LOs joyfully (Amen)
@Adorablewifey...ur will never cast ur young in Jesus. Try n rest n kip off frm all form of lil stress..ur will testify soonest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
Gaily04:
Hello to my lovely team mamas. No dulling mamas.
Its been a long time we heard from ourselves. Hope to hear from you all by morning. Sorry for d lateness, was really tired after trying to clear my desk, u knw say May is just in two weeks time.

1. Tammyloreoluwa
2. Gaily04
3. nazablossom
4. Peddylove
5. Aleesha0815
6. Julie2015
7. Joysa
8. GodMercy2015
9. LawvlyPearl
10. HumbledbYGrace
11. brokewaist
12. estagirl
13. ambient
14. HD16
15. Olubankemi
16. Iceboo (It is well indeed)
17. Mulberry
18. Goldenruby
19. Rukemi291
20. Bumbex
21.Creamyicey2
22. Omaibaji
23. Boomz
24. Ronnie1984
25. Modupeaderonke
26. Swearest ****ported to march***
27. Shawrygal
28. 2unzy
29. Youngmum

Pls feel free to add your name incase of any omission. It wasn't intentional. I guess its the closeness of may. Oya from next week we go see who go port first.
#teammayforsupernaturalandsafedelivery

Present Maaaaaa.

@Iceboo, soon you will sing a new song.

We shall all write good of our birth stories. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
In Jesus name...

Our heavenly father have mercy on us and..

- let peace reign on here, Amen.

- let peace and Love reign in our homes, Amen.

- Protect our Lo's from harm, Amen.

- Grant us safe and healthy deliveries when due, Amen.

- Heal those afflicted in one way or the other, Amen.

- Open the wombs of those trusting on you for their children, Amen.

- financial prosperity and open doors for everyone, Amen.

Thank you merciful father cos I know u've heard and answered all we have asked through ur son Jesus Christ.

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
dunamit:
But wait ohhh...i tot we are Godly mothers here. this man called Big poppasays asking for abortion pills without telling us the reason for the abortion n some of us ar bussy prescribing abortion pills for him. hmmm condom finish for market? wen him wan dance choki ontop hm woman he didnt come here to ask fr the brand of condom or contraceptive now wa belle don enter he is looking for abortion pills. hmmm odikwa very risky fa!!!!. #mothers say no to Abortion# my opinion.
Lmao. Mommy, please show us the abortion pills they prescribed. So pregnancare and folic acid is now used for abortion?We learn new things everyday lipsrsealed grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
Duna baby O! E be like you need shackomended glasses!! Loll
dunamit:

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
@zaynie
@ahnie
@chinwendym
@all mamas

What pintoxx said this evening hurt me real bad. Telling me she's not the cause of my frustration. And since then I've just been looking at my dauta that made me take all the "crazy frustration" decisions and walk the "frustration" walk.

Yes pintoxx u know my story today but you don't know my tomorrow's glory and I don't your tomorrow's story! But inside of staying within the line of the said matter. Babes you decided to cross it and touch me where u felt will hurt me the most. Hi5 babe! I will take every frustration a million times over for my daughter. I will do crazier things if need be! Laugh at the frustration today o, joke about it, enjoy the story u think u know but very soon I'll invite u to see that table God will prepare from this frustration.

I could have continued insulting and going back and forth but for my child's sake, the innocent soul that i brought into this frustration.

I wish I could delete every story I told on here, every advice I requested for, every talk about my life and that of my child. I wish I kept that part of me within family and not out of it.

Pintoxx I will never wish you evil in your presence or behind u. I can curse you here and no one will appear at my doorstep to do anything to me. But as I said earlier on the frustration part....THE GOD YOU SERVE WILL ANSWER YOU!

To all mamas who keep the thread alive, God bless you.
To the friends I've made offline, I love u muchos. I draw strength from you.
To every advice given, every love shown to me and my life (Olamide) I say thank you all.
We will not cast our young o.
To ATC mamas your testimony is closer than you think.
To our LOs God bless you all.

See you all at the top.
Much love babes!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetrie(f): 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lord Jesus, we lovingly pray for these sweet hope that we keep within our wombs.
You have granted us the immense gift of a tiny little life,
living in our own life, and we humbly thank you for choosing us as an instrument of your love.
In this sweet waiting, help us to live in constant gratitude, love and calmness.

Grant us motherly heart that is pure, steadfast and generous.
We hand over to You our own concerns; any anxious fears that may come, Our own wishes for the little person that we still have no knowledge of.
Grant that it may be born healthy in body, keep far from it every peril to its soul.

Sanctify our waiting, bless this joyful hope that is in us,
grant that the fruit of our womb may open out in virtue
and in holiness through Your working with that of your divine Son.

Amen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
Thanks every Mama that attended to my question. Am pretty glad about it.

The heaviness no be here down there.

I praise God for His goodness.

Wanted to proceed on my mat leave from this week but my oga say make I chill. Hmmm, well, I don't care, if anything happens he will be the one to do all the necessary applications cos he said wait though am so tired and walking is a bit difficult for me now.

It's being God's grace oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
mitchyy:

There are so many. Just ask any good chemist for either Pregnacare Original, Pregnacare Plus or Pregnacare Max. They range between 2500 and 6k. Don't forget to also include one dose of folic acid daily until the foetus is aborted. No side effects at all

walahi I was about typing same until I saw ur post, u took it out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
Cherrymum it is well with you in Jesus name! Don't feel sad God Almighty will elevate you.

Sharing intimate things about ourselves here has just taking a nose dive! Since in the heat of anger one can just throw it back on your face cry and see me just dey post my picture up and down somebody here now fit see me for road one day say see that aunty she no get womb o! And that info is not even known by most of my family members embarassed well that's it for me o no more thread cuties! No more posting of random pix of me looking fly cool I Kent fit shout. Jehova God delete the memory of me and my son from every unscrupulous person in Jesus name amen!!! Lemme gerrarahia mehn.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
MamaOO:

Lmao. Mommy, please show us the abortion pills they prescribed. So pregnancare and folic acid is now used for abortion?We learn new things everyday lipsrsealed grin grin
ehennn tor i been tnk say na abortion pills..lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
lovinam:
Duna baby O! E be like you need shackomended glasses!! Loll
z@ lovinam abeg buy me one geskiya i need am. lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
Iya Lamide, PLEASE don't have regrets over sharing your story. Challenges make us stronger in this life and you are a very strong and bold woman for standing up for yourself and daughter. Please speak out cos a problem shared is a problem half solved, there is this relief that comes when we open our mouth and share our problems. Please don't be sad
Kissess to Lamide and try to forget this discussion. Sweet dreams mama's

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
Cherrymum, pls don't take it personal, she might not mean what u r thinking. Meanwhile my Baby's Name is Olamide too. So we r bringing yam and d necessary things to marry Olamide o. Ur baby Ur Happiness!!! U r not in anyway frustrated. It is well with u.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
comtem2011:
So u don't take all those prescription as u r pregnant? If no, pls start taking them now? Seems u dont get d gist here?
i really did nt get the gist
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
zaynie:
I been wan para before but as I read Sugah's story, fear catch me....see me shaking as I read.
Then I read mamas prescribe abortion pills I laughed out loud.
I read about Adorablewifey, the Lord that started this for you, will end it well. Please be on strict bedrest, dont think too much.
You see the devil has a way with things, you went to the hospital previously and you couldnt see Dr, you went today and your file was missing. This is one hospital that has great reviews o.
Hold on to the promise of God. Your child will come to you.

Chummygirl, no idea.

Pintoxx, na wa o.
So because dem no reply you na em make you dey para like that? Seriously? And you even resorted to slinging mud at Cherrymum, on top wetin?
I SAW YOUR QUESTION and chose not to answer, you know why? Cos I dont know....and I didnt want to say do it and then you will have serious heartburn and say na Zaynie cause am, and I dint want to say No, and make me unnecessary uncomfortable.
I only answer questions I know without doubt.
Was it not on this thread that I listed who to cc when you have issues?
Was it not on this thread that I described how to search for answers?
You dey vex say dem no answer your question, you never see who go open thread and not one single go comment for the thread...... cheesy
I will hold you to your promise.
Infact tell yourself I will only help and answer questions instead of asking.
There is no favoritism here!, on my part here o.
Who get time?
There are many ways you could have called attention than going this route. You are on your way to being a mother, what are you going to teach the child? To get angry when she doesnt get her way?
I actually wanted to go the para mode for you but I went thru your previous posts and saw that you are actually cool, so we will sum this up to hormones abi? wink

Cherrymum, you sabi vex o.
No vex you hear.
Ma binu.

All of una wey plus and minus the fight, una kan turn our PrayerMonday to ParaMonday angry

momi zayne i didnt read well now...haba now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
serendipityF:
Ma'am Ahnie, this is what happens when pple think they know ur story, thank God u do edit/delete ur posts after sharing

Exactly. If pple like Pintoxx know person story, na 2 use am dey mock d person wen ish arise. Nd nobody shld say she dint mean it 4rm dat angle, cos we all know she did. If u like insult my ancestors, like my small small niece ll say, uh uhn.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
Bismillahi Ar- Rahman Ar-Raheem
Subuanallah
Alhamdulillah
Wa la ilaha ila llahu
Allahu Akbar x2
Wa la haola wa quwata ila billah6i Aliyulu'Azeem
In the name of Allah, The Most Beneficient, The Most Merciful.
The Lord of Bounty and The Owner of the day of judgement.
The Most Forgiving and The Provider.
The Creator of the heavens and the earth and all the lies between and beneath.
We say Alhamdulillah for all you have done and will do.
We say Alhamdulillah for our life and those of our loved ones
We pray that you continue to guide and guard us.
Guard us from the evil eyes that doesnt like to see good things.
Guard us from the evil hands that destroys everything it touches.
Guard us from the evil ears that doesnt like to hear good news.
Guard us from those with evil hearts which only project bad thoughts towards us.

We pray for our pregnant mothers, whether in 1st, 2nd or 3rd trimesters, we pray that you protect the child within.
We pray that you grant the mothers to bear this precious weight and make delivery swift, easy and sweet for them.
We pray that the spirit of miscarriages and stillbirths be forever cast away from this thread.
We pray that these mothers will not exchange their lives for these precious gifts.

We pray for the AboutToConceive mamas,
We pray that God grants your wishes,
That He grants you a healthy and amazing pregnancy and delivery.
That He wipes your tears so that you forget what ttc was all about.

We pray for vigilante mamas.
May Allah grant you the strength and wisdom to do an amazing job with our future leaders.

May Allah always make the pockets of our husbands full just as He will make their character complete.
We pray He grants them the patience and wisdom to be called husband.

We pray for mamas who have suffered loss.
May Allah give them the strength to try again, and whenever they deem it to try, may it enter.

We pray for this thread that the unity, love, peace and progress we experience will only increase day by day. Amin.

We pray for Nairaland. FB didnt bring us together, Whatsapp didnt buh Nairaland did. May it continue to rise amin.

We pray for Nigeria, that the economy favours us no matter where we are.
Amin! Amin!! Amin Ya Robi!
O Allah, forgive our sins and grant our good and godly heart desires.
Amin!

Suratul Fathia
Ayatul Kursii

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
Waooo @Cherrymum, pls don't get it twisted. I think she replied just the way you did and don't think she use the word 'frustration' cos of the story she has read about you.

See, to me, you response was really rude and unfriendly as much as hers. But, one thing I know is, as far as you and I are married women respect should not be far from us.

I for one don't know your story, and believe me I hadly dig into past and don't also try to mark people with their stories, so I might have read what people posted but I don't usually keep records of what it is and who wrote it once the time for such discussion is gone.

When people pointed out both of you for a fault, I did not see or read where you Cherrymum or Pintoox apologise to eachother and call for peace.

Am sorry if I hurt you, you went too far to reply her in a rude manner as she did and when people pointed your error you never corrected yourself until she came to respond to you in like manner.

Abeg, respect is reciprocal.

Both of you are at fault, no one is more holier than the other.

You could have taken down your post but you never did, I see no reason why it is difficult for anyone to say am sorry. I never expected such a post from anyone. You could correct people with better choice of words. We speak of how we get abused by our spouses but we ourselves are not courteous.

Go back to your post and read it again.

I think you both should take down your posts and stop feeling am the one on the receiving side.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
olubankemi:
@

@Sugah, eheeen? Really sadddd. But I pray the God heal your sister. Can't imagine, I hate being emotionally abused. It's badd. Pls all of you should shield her from that evil man. He has no respect for your own family self. I can't imagine my hubby calling my father to ask that my sibling call him to beg else he will divorce me. So so so sad.

Its the fear of 'what would people say' that made that happen.

It seems you are porting to April o. Aso kale ayo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
It's well with your sis @ Sugah, she will be perfectly healed in Jesus name. Am short of words. cry

Adorablewifey, you must not cast your young. Be positive and speak to your dear child. He/she will meet you in peace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
Amin oo @Sugah. Porting is allowed, I don tire.

People will always say ooo. KSA said in his song "Let them say'.

She needs all the shielding she can get now than ever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
@cherrymum please dont take dis too serious. we ar all one on this forum, pls forgv ohh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.