Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8200769 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
@ cherrymum ....pls ur words are to harsh.she felt neglected n adding salt to injury isn't the best way to solve this.
If we all act lik dis toward one another d aim of this thread as a family will be lost.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
@Cherrymum,u blind ni ,U no no who dey block ur road ba? Dont u ask questions here,abi u no dey pay doctor?Dessence of asking here is 2 get 1st hand info from experienced moms,so if u feel u no all n don't need ansa or support here,den Gerrarahia with ur busy body,n thanx 4 buying data 4 evry 1 here.shiooo!!We r all here either 2 ask questions,rant or support each oda,i just did 1 of dis,so kini big deal
Let me Warn u,KEEP OFF MY TRACK ,am not responsible 4ur fruuuuuuuustratiooooooon,loud mouthed busy body.

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hahan! Are u paying anybody here to answer ur questions? undecided and this is the second time u are doing this, abeg take several seats joor. This is all shades of wrong!

pintoxx:
Hi all n happy new week.

. So of all d able mamas in d house,not even a single 1 has an idea on the question i asked,or no 1 deemed it fit 2 mention or giv an ansa ba?It is well,let me make a PROMISE ,i will NEVER ask any question here again,since u pple choose whose question deserves 2b answered n whose should b ignored.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by biGPoppaSays(m): 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
What is the cost of an abortion pill in a Nigerian chemist plus I want to know the best and without side effects type of the drug..please doctors and nurses in the house please help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
biGPoppaSays:
What is the cost of an abortion pill in a Nigerian chemist plus I want to know the best and without side effects type of the drug..please doctors and nurses in the house please help

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
chummygirl:
Mamas in the house, pls has anyone or is anyone taking Carbimazole (anti-thyroid drug) during pregnancy? I will like to know if it's safe. Thanx
Carbimazole is only to be used in pregnancy if the benefit outweighs the risk. It can cause defects in fetus especially in 1st trimester but then hyperthyroidism can cause outright mortality in fetus so ur doctor has to do risk benefit analysis. With dose adjustment, both mum n infant can come out fine. Also about 4wks to delivery the drug is stopped. Some practitioners prefer PTU in first trimester and then switch to carbimazole in 2nd trimester. In all these, work together with your Dr (a consultant preferably), with routine scan for baby's welfare and routine test n monitoring of ur thyroid func, u n baby should come out fine. Cheers

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
@ all mamas pls no futher comment on pintoxx rant.let peace reign.

@ pintoxx nxt time u wnt to ask kindly copy other mama or ur team mate.

I felt lik dat wen i join newly i felt some ppl were more knwn than me but the me dat i am, i just bcame d class captain of my team n started cc other sabi mama n i was good to go.
Now i hv met several of dis mama outside nairaland n they are lik sis to me.
Pls lets all not over react n let peace reign.
Am an old mama but still lik comin here cos i feel lik am home here.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
biGPoppaSays:

There are so many. Just ask any good chemist for either Pregnacare Original, Pregnacare Plus or Pregnacare Max. They range between 2500 and 6k. Don't forget to also include one dose of folic acid daily until the foetus is aborted. No side effects at all

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
@cherrymum, that was too harsh now.pintoxx pls no vex again ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
biGPoppaSays:
Shuuuuuuuu....... na only u waka come?
Pls let me knw d cost of pills that will make me get pregnant in nigerian chemist plus i want to know the best n without side effects.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
@sugar,thanx,was really worried just wanted 2 no.

@Godmother ,Missmachi n co,no mind her,i will dish it out 2 her as hot as she wants it.
Bia @Serendipity ,howmuch do u pay 2get ur questions answered here,if u pay notin,den shaaataap dia..

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
Madam Pintoxx, relax na. I know it can be frustrating to be ignored but no dey quick dey vex. just mention some people like mama babythug said and suggestions will be given.

Mama Cherrymum, don't be too harsh on her na Haba.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
@feddy27 my able captain, God bless u and Amen, Amen, Amen to ur prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by customised87: 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
@Sugah... I am speechless
I pray to God to give her the strength to fight on and finally win this battle. Yes, i support that she and her husband give each other some space! What i learnt from this happening? Marriage is not the ultimate thing in life, nobody should be pestered into that institution. It should be done at one's pace and with all conviction. Shikena!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by customised87: 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
mitchyy:

There are so many. Just ask any good chemist for either Pregnacare Original, Pregnacare Plus or Pregnacare Max. They range between 2500 and 6k. Don't forget to also include one dose of folic acid daily until the foetus is aborted. No side effects at all

biGPoppaSays:

Pregnacare is the best. Works like magic leaving no trace! grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
Team July mamas, its been a while we did roll call. Hope we are all prepping up for 3rd trimester? I believe some have entered already while others will enter this week. Its the last phase of our waddling ministry. Hope we are all doing fine? I believe God will see us through and we'll all carry to term and deliver with ease. The countdown begins...

Roll Call

Ajuwarhodes

Iyabetajos

Juliebest

Mitchyy - teamblue

Christybabe(team blue)

Jamesbridget13

Cutienik (team pink)

Raptor2

Flourish89 (teamblue)

Fearless07

SexyMum1(teamblue)

OnyxGem10

Ekeminiabasi

Tracysparkle

Esof1

Adewunmi84 (on behalf of his wife)

Creamchiccb

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
I would recommend you visit a doctor in any teaching hospital close to you, go to the IVF clinic, they will have the best drug to give.

biGPoppaSays:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
cutienik:

my blessed,delectable,d most matured,experienced,lovable and beautiful teamies led by our able mitchyy.i hail una oo..shey Alafia ni gbogbo yin wa ogrin#TEAMJULYFOREASYDELIVERY.

Chai! Our head is about to explode with the praises o. We hail you back dear. Hope you're fine? Your bag don complete?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
customised87:

Pregnacare is the best. Works like magic leaving no trace! grin

I tell you. Safest and most effective cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
mitchyy:
Team July mamas, its been a while we did roll call. Hope we are all prepping up for 3rd trimester? I believe some have entered already while others will enter this week. Its the last phase of our waddling ministry. Hope we are all doing fine?

Roll Call

Present ma! Abeg which week be third trimester? Na 27 weeks abi na 28weeks?
And is back ache part of the package? #teamjulyforsupernaturaldelivery#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
@sugah,God will heal your sister.it is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoskiDarl: 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
hmmmm pintoxx I didn't know when I started laughing when I saw ur rant. Even though this their bed rest they gave me, "don't laugh too much" seem to be one of the rules. Please don't take offence. I understand how it feels to be ignored. It won't happen again. Meanwhile we nor know the question .But hope you won't get angry when we ansa say we no sabi the ansa .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
esof1:

Present ma! Abeg which week be third trimester? Na 27 weeks abi na 28weeks?
And is back ache part of the package? #teamjulyforsupernaturaldelivery#

Immediately you get to the end of 27 weeks, you are already in 3rd trimester.
Backache, leg ache, belle ache, headache, bum bum ache are all part of what we might enjoy in 3rd trimester. We've been in honeymoon trimester all this while, its time to face the real deal cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
biGPoppaSays:
Buy folic acid! 400mg its not expensive also add pregnacare original( this one takes good care of pregnancy you don't want) its between 1900 to 2300 depending on your area. Take both once a day! And because of bleeding buy astyfer blood tablet its 500 naira a pack.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoskiDarl: 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
hmmmm pintoxx I didn't know when I started laughing when I saw ur rant. Even though this their bed rest they gave me, "don't laugh too much" seem to be one of the rules. Please don't take offence. I understand how it feels to be ignored. It won't happen again. Meanwhile we nor know the question .But hope you won't get angry when we ansa say we no sabi the ansa .
Also if the question looks like those topics that only Google has the answer. We can google it and share the experience with mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
Pintoxx chill my darling I'm sure it was an over sight, we don't do favoritism here.

Mention any mama you remember her name next time you ask a question.

We are all one here let's be more accommodating and not quick to anger.

Cherrymum that was too harsh you for just ignore her.

Back to you pintoxx your response to Iya lamide was so uncalled for! Did she tell you she is frustrated? Why go at her like that? You were wrong to begin with, this will be the second time you will accuse mamas here of ignoring you! ITS NO BODYS JOB HERE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS please learn to have patience and keep asking and tagging until you get a response.

Like our nurse Kaffy will say
ONE LOVE ALWAYS cool

Sugah hmmm! I thank God your sis is alive marriage is not by force. God will perfect her healing in Jesus name! And replenish all the canker worm has eaten both physically, internally, spiritually and emotionally. It is well with her.

Prissyluv I see your handwork o!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
@feddy27.. God bless you and may your prayers manifest in all our lives. Amen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
mitchyy:

Immediately you get to the end of 27 weeks, you are already in 3rd trimester.
Backache, leg ache, belle ache, headache, bum bum ache are all part of what we might enjoy in 3rd trimester. We've been in honeymoon trimester all this while, its time to face the real deal cheesy

Ooh! Na wa o. Tnx for the reply. God will see us through this phase.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
So what if you ask a qeustion and don't get an answer? We are all here to learn from one another but threatening us will not work. I have also asked qeustions and didn't get answer but that didn't make me angry.
Just read what you called a mama!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
Teegali thanks, she is healed.
Thanks Chinwendym, a big Amen to your prayers
Customized87 my dear, even people that loved themselves before marriage still fall out of love.

I shared that story just so that we stop castigating people that walk away from their marriages especially when dv is involved.
Most marriages are sweet albeit with some challenges.... Some marriages are difficult but nothing that cannot be resolved.
Some men are just monsters! And there's no amount of fasting and praying that can change them.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
blessedtwins, wish ur dd quick recovery
ahnie, u wear th3 shoes and know where it pinches. If assault is not involved, u can make it work but if there is domestic violence, then am really in support of ur decision. Na person wey dey alive dey take care of kids.
Sugah, this is hot. I also support divorce esp when there is physical abuse. There is a woman with 1 eye just because her parent told her to manage so as not to disgrace them in church. She still left tge guy after going blind. Now she has lost.
TPeople dont change, its better ur sister goes her way.
biGPoppaSays, kindly follow
mitchyy's advice and thank us later.

mitchyy, i love ur prescription

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
@sugah may God grant your sister good health, I support divorce! On the other hand the man is so wicked and inhuman even on sick bed he still does that to her, well to me if you love someone you shouldn't bring them such unhappiness when they need you the most, he didn't love her from the beginning of the marriage.

@pintoxx just take it easy with yourself remember this is a faceless forum so def there is no special person they attend to. If your question isn't answered its probably because no mama has experienced it or no one has heard of it, there are times I ask questions and when I don't get a answer I assume they don't know the answer not that they ignored it! I goggle everything because I know it will redirect me to a blog/forum that knows about what am talking about.

@cherrymum lmao your reply was too harsh I con dey wonder if na your hormone type am lol. We should all be our sisters keeper. Be calm and gentle with your replies ma. I know its a faceless forum but that doesn't mean we can't meet one on one.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.