Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140465 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
olubankemi:

Got it at a christian book stand.

Do you mind the soft copy? I have it, if you want it, drop your email I will send it tomorrow God willing.

Please ma i need too. reachray2002@gmail.com. thanks alot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
olubankemi:

Do you mind the soft copy? I have it, if you want it, drop your email I will send it tomorrow God willing.
Hi Olubankemi. How are you doing? I'd love you to send it to me at vannenisoblessed@yahoo.com. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ehiblessing(f): 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
Evenin Able mamas how una dey long time. Simababe you brought me out of my shell nice bump, Dhabeautyjas nice birth story am tapping into it,

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loistee: 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
olubankemi:

pls mama can u send it to me too oluwatosinerinle@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
enque:
Hello Everyone,

My first time here. Hubby and I just confirmed our BFP yesterday evening.
It's my first pregnancy and I'm anxious.
Welcome and feel free to mingle and contribute. Easy 9month to you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
orirebaby:
Adorablewifey how are you now? Just keep calm no shaking in Jesus name

My dear just looking up to God, thanks for checking ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
Senior and junior momies pls help if u cn, my bobo's poo has mucus in it just ds evening he is 5weeks + on EBF
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zuriela: 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
How come threadbumpies just started when ayaf delivered. You guys cannot make me envy of the cute belle i'm seeing since morning as I still have some pics to remind me of my belle. I really miss the kicking a lot.
Here's Baby March at 23weeks. TeamMarch rocks

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
sayoddy:
How come threadbumpies just started when ayaf delivered. You guys cannot make me envy of the cute belle i'm seeing since morning as I still have some pics to remind me of my belle. I really miss the kicking a lot.
Here's Baby March at 23weeks. TeamMarch rocks
Chai, this is the bomb., all other mamas showing 23weeks bump, una be learner grin
This is massive.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
@chiwendym, not a FTM ooo. I'm on secon missionary journey

@Godsfavouredgir,tnks dear

@ehi, oya snap ur bump make I see. Tnks dear

@teegali, amen dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
Kindly send to me too.cynthuwa_23@yahoo.com.
Thanks

olubankemi:

Ok dear. Will send it to you tomorrow when I log on to my lappy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
Finally thru with my exams. Thank God!

Congrats to all the mamas that have delivered.

Welcome to the newbies.

Weldone to pushing mamas.

Let me try and read up all the pages I have missed.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
nice bumps everywhere...
@oluwabanke pls i need the soft copy too.. pls send to iime26@yahoo.com .thanks God bless
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
Humm, wept after reading back.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
Mumejire, op u r gud? Its been a while. Tot of u today. May God be with u and grant ur heart desires.

Where is iya ejima?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by starbuck(f): 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
simababe:
September mama. 19weeks. My baby is still hiding his/her genitals. #butteampinkwithfaith

Nice bump you got there.. How you doing.

DonaTee, dhabeautyjas, Rukemi291 and ehiblessing... I sight you all.

To all pregnant mom's, safe deliveries to us all... To Atc mom's, May God grant you your heart ♥ desires, we shall hear the cries of babies in your home.

19 weeks bump

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Queen1(f): 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
@Ma'am Olubankemi please send to me too queenadej@yahoo.com. Good evening wonderful mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummyejire(f): 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
talltosyne:
Mumejire, op u r gud? Its been a while. Tot of u today. May God be with u and grant ur heart desires.

Where is iya ejima?

Sis I'm good oo, how's my cutie doing? Thanks for the show of love. Shalom
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
starbuck:

Nice bump you got there.. How you doing.

DonaTee, dhabeautyjas, Rukemi291 and ehiblessing... I sight you all.

To all pregnant mom's, safe deliveries to us all... To Atc mom's, May God grant you your heart ♥ desires, we shall hear the cries of babies in your home.

Dearie, been trying to reach u but ur nos are not going. How are u doing?

ehiblessing:
Evenin Able mamas how una dey long time. Simababe you brought me out of my shell nice bump, Dhabeautyjas nice birth story am tapping into it,

God will answer ur prayer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 11:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
late comer.
my 36wks bump

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by starbuck(f): 12:07am On Apr 20, 2016
Don't worry I will reach out to you ladies soonest.... How is jasmine and her kid bro

Cc- dhabeautyjas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 12:15am On Apr 20, 2016
Na wa o, a lot happened shocked shocked
I missed o.
But thank God there is peace here now.

sugar, I missed the story but from what oda mamas have said, it must have been terrible.
Thank God your sis has your family, may God heal her completely

Cute bumps, welldone mamas.

Team July how una dey? I never pack bag, infact I hope to start buying things this week, Insha Allah

Able captain Mitchyy, u don talk am, no go give urself hbp. Just reduce the carbs and concentrate on fruits and veggies.
It is well.

dhabeautyjas, how is dd and ds? Hope u pple r doing great n vigilante no too much grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 4:09am On Apr 20, 2016
@starbuck, hi dear. This ur bumb na sexy coded tynz. U sure guys no dey ask you out, you just went Awol. Ow family dear.

@dhbeautyjas, owdy swt, Owz jas n jef.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by starbuck(f): 5:19am On Apr 20, 2016
simababe:
@starbuck, hi dear. This ur bumb na sexy coded tynz. U sure guys no dey ask you out, you just went Awol. Ow family dear.

@dhbeautyjas, owdy swt, Owz jas n jef.

You suppose know say I never fat for life now....... Come to think of it, did we kpekus the same day? I will call you before the end of today.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 6:09am On Apr 20, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:12am On Apr 20, 2016
Good morning mama's.
Nice n cute bump.

@Udoomama, your bump is bae.
My role Model bump kiss kiss kiss

Easy slexy borning to every one.

Team November, when are we joining the train of bump posting.
Heheheh
Can't wait already.

Adorablewifey, Howz u?
Hugs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 7:05am On Apr 20, 2016
Pls who has done this massage thing and is it healthy? My mum suggested I go for it but me I'm sceptical cos I don't want all these fetish things. But I'm beginning to feel some pains in my lower abdomen. This is my 12th week. Pls I need responses asap as I'm kind of scared.

Ahnie
mummyife
nazablossom
mitchyy
goldenruby
All other sabi mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 7:49am On Apr 20, 2016
Godmother:
Pls who has done this massage thing and is it healthy? My mum suggested I go for it but me I'm sceptical cos I don't want all these fetish things. But I'm beginning to feel some pains in my lower abdomen. This is my 12th week. Pls I need responses asap as I'm kind of scared.

Ahnie
mummyife
nazablossom
mitchyy
goldenruby
All other sabi mamas

Don't do it abeg. I don't know/think it has any fetish meme attached but because they're not medical professionals id say stay away from it. Going to a regular spa may even be better for you! There are a few affordable ones around these days too.....but don't so those local massage things oh abeg. Why not just see your Dr/midwife to complain about the pain in your tummy? I suspect it may just be the uterus expansion that causes pregnant women pain anyway but Better to have the professionals handle it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 7:58am On Apr 20, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 8:05am On Apr 20, 2016
Mrnin mamas,do ve a stress free day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisoye82: 8:18am On Apr 20, 2016
[quote author=Godmother post=44863686]Pls who has done this massage thing and is it healthy? My mum suggested I go for it but me I'm sceptical cos I don't want all these fetish things. But I'm beginning to feel some pains in my lower abdomen. This is my 12th week. Pls I need responses asap as I'm kind of scared

Please DON'T.was a victim.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.