Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8267363 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
Welcome to the thread Joychioma19. Have a healthy and fruitful pregnancy.
You know whatsup so.......PAY UP!!!

Beyedew.....welcome welcome....that is why people like us refuse to graduate go newborn class..... grin grin

Nazablossom,may God grant you the wisdom and strength to make the right decision.
Take of you and our sweet LO. kiss

Congrats Fosterkid, may your LO bring you nothing but plenty joy and pride.
The pain is all worth it, I promise you.
Come and give us your BS. I thot you were TeamMarch, you extended to Mid-April?

Do you know what today is?
FABULOUS FRIDAY!!!!!
Yay!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
ambient:
teammay na so i wan use kill myself today ooo.i trek for close to 1 hour today,stood for 20minutes at the bank just to induce labour so i can have a birthday mate(30 april).mehn the only place am experiencing labour na for my leg.i cant even stand up.anyway from now on i promise to be team may town crier coz my plans don fail grin
TEAMMAY FOR SUPERNATURAL BRITH!!!!!

Kikikikikikikiki, I can't fit to laff o, u can still try harder na, tomorrow is still enof time to have a birthmate. We fit give u concession.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
@fosterkid, congrats on the birth of your LO. We thank God it ended in praise
Welcome to all newbies, happy bumping
Oya, let the fashionistas roll out, my book and pen dey ready.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
joychioma19:
Hello beautiful ladies, my name is joy and am a first time mum. I will be 33weeks by Sunday. am so glad I found this thread,though I wish I found it earlier. As it is now, I can't even walk very well, my lower abdomen is heavy and hurts alot. can't wait o. am tired already.
Welcome. You are not late cos I believe there will still be 2nd 3rd,.... journey ahead. Sit down and enjoy your stay here, we will entertain you much. Feel free to mingle, contribute and ask questions.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
Happy birthday brownsmoothie wish you long life in good health wealth and happiness.

I say a big welcome to all our newbies, happy bumping.

#teamaugust

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
feddy27:
Nazablossom, hw far gone re you?

Trash anxiety and fear and work hand in hand with you doctor! Tell dem to do CS and bring out dat baby ASAP. All d best and God be with you!
ok ma'am 38wks+1dy today.thanks @ma'am zaynie,Boomz and zimunachimdi.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
nazablossom:
mamas ,i just did the scan now,things changed, baby lie is no longer cephalic but transverse now,,, placenta is no longer posterior but anterior now. i am so tired of the whole thing. how can baby change position at this critical time.the fibroid is now occupying position of where baby's head suppose to be. anyways let the will of God be done.
cc :kaffy4bill,omaibaji,rofemiguwa,cutienik and other sabi mamas

Unstable lie @ term irrespective of placenta/fibroid location is an indication for elective cs. Pls trust God, be open minded and work hand in hand with ur doctor
It end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
Fabulousfriday yeah!!!!!!.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
Harmless1:

welcome to our e-family. Pls don't be tired, it will soon end in praise.
Amen, thanks dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
Brownsmoothie:
@joychioma19....welcome teamie...dont get tired pls we are almost dere.

pls pay ur dues to Madam Zaynie first and bless us with ur Edd (in enkaydewdrop's voice)

Team june lets welcome our new member pls

@enkaydewdrop howfar u still neva find ur ewa agonyin?
thanks dear, good evening @madam Zaynie. how do I pay my dues? can I pay with fuel? *smiling* my EDD is June 9

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
See me salivating at my husband's rich plate of eko and goatmeat peppersoup, while I am struggling with this half bowl of pap and plantain.

Mamas in the house, biko is it true that I am not allowed to take peppersoup because some of the ingredients are not good for the baby? I'm still in my 1st trimester
#TeamDecemberForSupernaturalDelivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
Malizzy:
Good day to all mama's in d house,abeg help me o because protein was found in my urine and i dnt know if i should be worried or not.
Pls all sabi mama help me touchlight my matter o
#teamaugustforsupernaturaldelivery
Teamie , not too good but then needless worrying as something can be done. You will need to double if possible triple your water intake to help your kidneys work better. Eat lots of fruits especially those with anti oxidants power such as water melon and cucumbers. Cabbage too is very good.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
Malizzy:
Good day to all mama's in d house,abeg help me o because protein was found in my urine and i dnt know if i should be worried or not.
Pls all sabi mama help me touchlight my matter o
#teamaugustforsupernaturaldelivery

Was d container used in urine collection a new one? If not, was it well washed?
When was d sample collected?
How many plus of protein was seen?
What was the reading of ur bp?
Increase ur fluid intake
Reduce ur salt intake
Take fruits
Pray, pray and pray
Work Hand in hand with ur doc
Hope dis help
Pls worry not

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
Teamie ambient,I am laughing at you seriously. Pls do mummy and daddy this night for 2hrs or more,it might help...lolz.

Welcome new mamas,happy bumping.congrats to the mama that delivered. May your lo bring you joy and peace.

Thanks to all sabi mamas here. You guys rock!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
nazablossom:
ok ma'am 38wks+1dy today.thanks

Be open minded and work closely with your doctor.

I'm waiting to hear the good news!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=ozycy post=45160646]
Welcome. You are not late cos I believe there will still be 2nd 3rd,.... journey ahead. Sit down and enjoy your stay here, we will entertain you much. Feel free to mingle, contribute and ask questions. [/quote thanks for the warm reception.God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by supermum01: 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hello wonderful mummie its bn a while o na nairaland do me strong thing o dey deactivated my accnt I had to register again wt anoda moniker formerly babymama011 hope una remember me well 4 those who don't I'm here wt a new moniker. Madam zaynie beware o I'm nt a new member #tongueout. I miss una die

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
zaynie:

Beyedew.....welcome welcome....that is why people like us refuse to graduate go newborn class..... grin grin

Nazablossom,may God grant you the wisdom and strength to make the right decision.

FABULOUS FRIDAY!!!!!
Yay!!!!

Na lie ooooo,na becos of all d plenty dollar,pounds n fuel awoofu wey u dey collect 4here,chai,I dey c ur handiwork sha,I wish to b lyk u wen I grow up,tnks mam Zaynie.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
zaynie:

FABULOUS FRIDAY!!!!!
Yay!!!!
Thanks madam zayine. I feel so at home here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
Team september, ow u dey. Hope u r caressing ur bump now. Off to dreamland

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
joychioma19:
thanks dear, good evening @madam Zaynie. how do I pay my dues? can I pay with fuel? *smiling* my EDD is June 9

Yes o!
Soon me sed go use all of una fuel open filling station.

Where is Chiwendym, its unlike her to be this quiet for this long.
Nma Ekene....how far?

Oya wey our make up mamas o?
Hair gurus nko?

Today na question I wan ask o.....
My hair is typical coarse, tough and curly.
I need a hair regime with products to tame this hair.
- I cant go natural. Its too full and tough, but I dont want to retouch too soon. I usually wait till its long enough to weave naturally.
- Relaxers burn my scalp and doesnt straighten the hair. It simply blows....I have tried DarknLovely, Venus, Ozone, Olive.....plenty o. Which other relaxer can I use.
- I dont braid or fix.
Hep me please, I want start making my hair again..... embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
joychioma19:
Hello beautiful ladies, my name is joy and am a first time mum. I will be 33weeks by Sunday. am so glad I found this thread,though I wish I found it earlier. As it is now, I can't even walk very well, my lower abdomen is heavy and hurts alot. can't wait o. am tired already.

Welcome dear. Just ready ur 10litres of fuel for madam Zaynie. The Lord is ur strength. #teamjuneforsupernaturaldelivery# baby alive, mummy alive,daddy alive, family members alive and plenty of money.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babysugar1(f): 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
Team September how una dey o. Serious back ache dey worry me. I shook my eye go one yr old birthday. On getting der, was told I am the Mc. I sha did it anyhow. My 2 yrs old son is not even helping matter.

May we all deliver safely by God's grace.

Zaynie, u can try Tcb (normal). But it's hot oo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=joychioma19 post=45163856] waoh!!..if dat sweetie is arriving at dat exact dAte..i promise u sumtin biutiful..i cross my heart dear cuz dat ur due date is my precious son's bday..may u deliver safely gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omowunmigan(f): 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
Evening mommas..
Team December, my hcg result is not out yet o.. Just the first one I dropped here but I has a scan today.. Doc said TVS.. I say NO ooooooooo.. Can't forget d horrible encounter I once had with TVS. MBA! I has USS Sha.. Read age at 6weeks 0 days... Length at 11.8.....i guess that must be uterus length Sha.. Foetus no suppose don long like that nah.. Abii. Make una put mouth.
*yawning*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
Good evening able mamas.
@ ahnie and tyconcepts. May God comfort you and give you strength to bear the loss.

Congrats to mamas that just delivered.

@ all newbies , welcome and happy bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
Good evening all mamas in d house.

Please is daraprim weekly safe from 12wk of pregnancy? Was given yesterday at antenatal.

Cc kaffybill, zaynie, ummutwins, omoge, rofegimwa.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
agiboma:

@maran r u back? lol

Hey you! Where have you been hiding? How are the kids? They must be grown now.

I'm not back o, and I don't plan to. Hung my boots out to dry. However, I'm addicted to this thread. The team spirit, camaraderie and family like affiliations are somewhat binding. I pop in often to read and occasionally comment.

Do stroll in often, don't be a stranger.

I miss you, something fierce, like Sasha. Lol

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
Countdown to May!!!!!!......1day to go grin
Mother alive, baby alive and daddy rejoicing

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
@nazaabloosom, may God prove true to u. Pls do not entertain fear and work with ur doctors. U remain in my prayers.

@ Novembermamas, how are you all? Thanks captain omoge for checking on us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
mamacajah:
my sweet sis, nah prophecies nah.. my greetings are to all your babies, born and unborn.. grin.

Oh,my bad! Thanks mam.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
@mitchyy...hw r u doin captain..pls stay strong...kisses nd hugs frm bae in d ovengrin

#teamjulyforeasydelivery

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.