Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8272217 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
zaynie:

Yes o!
Soon me sed go use all of una fuel open filling station.

Where is Chiwendym, its unlike her to be this quiet for this long.
Nma Ekene....how far?

Oya wey our make up mamas o?
Hair gurus nko?

Today na question I wan ask o.....
My hair is typical coarse, tough and curly.
I need a hair regime with products to tame this hair.
- I cant go natural. Its too full and tough, but I dont want to retouch too soon. I usually wait till its long enough to weave naturally.
- Relaxers burn my scalp and doesnt straighten the hair. It simply blows....I have tried DarknLovely, Venus, Ozone, Olive.....plenty o. Which other relaxer can I use.
- I dont braid or fix.
Hep me please, I want start making my hair again..... embarassed

Use that kit relaxer called Gentle touch or Gentle treatment(cant remember the real name) and your hair will apologise to you wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by itunumary(f): 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Evening to all the mamas in the house, may the good Lord grants us all safe and sound delivery in Jesus name. Amen. I just want to say thank you to God for granting me grace to carry another baby after I lost my second preg. In November 2015 but He grant me grace and mercy, I'm 20weeks gone already. May His name be praised. Looking forward to September for my bundle of joy. Join me and say thank you Jesus if you care.

37 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
@cutienik @enkaydewdrop i'm fine dearies. The IV is off. But something funny happened today. I and hubby were going home and as we passed a market, i remembered i saw a restaurant inside the market that sells amala. I told dh to stop, he said there's no where to park and continued driving past the place. The next thing i started throwing tantrums and threatened to open the car and jump down if he doesnt stop for me to buy the amala. Dh was shocked cus its the first time i'm craving sth that bad.
I came down and took Keke back to the place. Funny enough when i got there, my craving changed to afang. After buying it and getting to the car, i felt so ashamed of myself ehn. But thank God dh didnt get upset, rather he was laughing at me.
God help us in this pregnancy! cry

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=mitchyy post=45167044]..
cheesycheesycheesy...u see way enkaydewdrop has caUsed now....u preggy mamas no go keel me..it is well joor..hop u don chop am finish sha abeg i no wan hear purgin tins o...AnYway Hw far wt ewa agonyin mama sef...we r almost dia..luvly nyt i wish ugrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
itunumary:
Evening to all the mamas in the house, may the good Lord grants us all safe and sound delivery in Jesus name. Amen. I just want to say thank you to God for granting me grace to carry another baby after I lost my second preg. In November 2015 but He grant me grace and mercy, I'm 20weeks gone already. May His name be praised. Looking forward to September for my bundle of joy. Join me and say thank you Jesus if you care.

No more losses dear. You're halfway there and will soon share your awesome birth story. Remain positive wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sodiamond: 1:24am On Apr 30, 2016
Thanks Zaynie our drama queen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sodiamond: 1:27am On Apr 30, 2016
fabmum:

Scanfrost is a bad mhennnn....dts wt I use at home..
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sodiamond: 1:28am On Apr 30, 2016
Iyabetajos:

i have been using polystar for more than 4yrs nw n it has neva failed me
Thanks a million
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 2:00am On Apr 30, 2016
To you LORD, be all the glory and adoration for evermore. Thank you LORD for honouring me, adding another year to my years. You've lifted me in all things. What more can I say, thank you JESUS!
HaPpY BiRtHdAy to Me!

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 5:07am On Apr 30, 2016
nkkystel:
To you LORD, be all the glory and adoration for evermore. Thank you LORD for honouring me, adding another year to my years. You've lifted me in all things. What more can I say, thank you JESUS!
HaPpY BiRtHdAy to Me!
Happy birthday teamie! God bless ur new age.enjoy ur day

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Malizzy(f): 5:30am On Apr 30, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Teamie , not too good but then needless worrying as something can be done. You will need to double if possible triple your water intake to help your kidneys work better. Eat lots of fruits especially those with anti oxidants power such as water melon and cucumbers. Cabbage too is very good.

Thank you my able team leader,i will do as you suggested.appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Malizzy(f): 5:44am On Apr 30, 2016
kaffy4bill:

Was d container used in urine collection a new one? If not, was it well washed? When was d sample collected? How many plus of protein was seen? What was the reading of ur bp? Increase ur fluid intake Reduce ur salt intake Take fruits Pray, pray and pray Work Hand in hand with ur doc Hope dis help Pls worry not
Thank you so much nurse kaffy, Yes the container was a new one, The sample was taken yesterday and the result was given immediately, Protein+ was seen Bp 110/60 I really appreciate your response i will do as suggested and pray more. God bless you so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 5:46am On Apr 30, 2016
supermum01:
Hello wonderful mummie its bn
Your new moniker is cooler than the old one. grin
Welcome back
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 5:58am On Apr 30, 2016
nkkystel:
HaPpY BiRtHdAy to Me!
Happy birthday, GOD bless you real big

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:52am On Apr 30, 2016
I was ba..nn.ed because I was offering enkaydewdrop ewa-agoyin.
I had to eat alone and post under food section. Good morning mama's, it's de end of April 2016. All glory and honour to God almighty.

Teamnovember, howz d waddling going abi we never start to waddle? Kikikik.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 7:13am On Apr 30, 2016
Happy Birthday to nkkystel and ambient. More glorious years ahead.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 7:20am On Apr 30, 2016
A big thank you n Amen to all d swt sexy mamas who prayed n wishes me quick recovery. Finally, I hav bn discharged n slept on my bed last nyt. Was given so many drugs to take n injections hav finished my yansh. D pain has nt completely gone sha bt I tank God dat I'm far beta now.

Tnx once again. May God keep us away frm pains lyk dis.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:33am On Apr 30, 2016
supermum01:
Hello wonderful mummie its bn a while o na nairaland do me strong thing o dey deactivated my accnt I had to register again wt anoda moniker formerly babymama011 hope una remember me well 4 those who don't I'm here wt a new moniker. Madam zaynie beware o I'm nt a new member #tongueout. I miss una die

See upgrade! From.babymama to supermum.....that's cool wink
About the dues........ angry how do I confirmn you are who you say you are undecided
To avoid back and forths just pay your dues abeg....... tongue

Hbd Nkkystel, I wish you a long, happy, healthy and prosperous life. Amin
Enjoy your day.

Pele Ginababy, just rest very well. No do any work o, just chill and relax.

Welcome Itunumary, have a healthy and fruitful pregnancy. Amin
You will not suffer another loss by the grace of God, you will carry to term and give birth with ease. Amin
We care o, very much sef so don't put us under condition.
Shebi you don know say you must to pay dues to the mamas-isale of this thread.

Mama Agiboma....I triple hail you o, I am loyal to you o! Have you been getting those alerts from Western Union? Na dollars/ pounds I dey send o. grin

Omowunmigan, I think that is the length of your baby o.
I hope you are observing maximum rest and taking your drugs religiously, including your prenatals?
Kisses and hugs to the lil one kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:51am On Apr 30, 2016
supermum01:
Hello wonderful mummie its bn a while o na nairaland do me strong thing o dey deactivated my accnt I had to register again wt anoda moniker formerly babymama011 hope una remember me well 4 those who don't I'm here wt a new moniker. Madam zaynie beware o I'm nt a new member #tongueout. I miss una die

Welcome back teamie,missed u alot.Love ur new moniker.How's ur lo?

Pls ooo,lala4sure where are thou? U ve been MIA 4 too long.Hope all is well with u n urs? *clears throat*are u back on anoda missionary journey?

Iyaderachuks,Tallgirlslim n Bheambo. I remember u mamas. Stay bless!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tallgirlslim: 8:02am On Apr 30, 2016
Mamas!!!!!!

It has been such a long time... I apologize, life took over. You remember that 4.08 dd I had last July? She's now a big nine month old. She started walking a few days ago.

We have a LO on the way I( thanks to unlimited kpekusing) due September, so shout out to September mamas, I Don join una clique.

I cannot finish without paying homage to my seniors and past team mates.

Proudmum
Modath
Nurse kaffy
Iffffffy
And all other wonderful mama's...

All of you on your first trip congrats, it's the best emotional roller coaster you will ever ride. I yaff miss una wella.

God bless all..

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=cutienik post=45165482][/quote]wow that's also my dad and brother's birthday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 8:28am On Apr 30, 2016
Good morning mothers in the hse. LO doesn't allow me to sleep on the left as advised,something I started practicing since 8weeks. Does sleeping on the right alone have any consequences?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:32am On Apr 30, 2016
Ma'am ozycy,sowie for not respondin to yur question,yu cant refrigeration and store the tomato.kisses to miss sophy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 30, 2016
joychioma19:
wow that's also my dad and brother's birthday
winkniceee

@nkkystel happybirthday mam

@tallgirlslim...welcum again mam pls a very curious questn(are u still slim)grinembarassed
@welcum itunumary happybumping
@supermum01...welcum back ma
@ginababy...it is well wt u ma..pls takia nd rest well

mornin all mamas nd may dis day favor our family.

#teamjuly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:48am On Apr 30, 2016
September mamas let us welcome our new members:

1. Sugah
2. Chili89
3. Uglybetty1
4. Loistee..................team blue
5. Mowojuoluwa
6. Serefunmee
7. Blessedmum
8. Mummyife
9. Olaoyekemi
10. switgoodyy
11. Funmz
12. Ibari
13. Starbuck
14. Cheerychy **waiting for your transfer letter**
15. Carinmom
16. Beebee12
17. AdaEkube............wants to be surprised
18. Teal
19. HillyMa
20.MamaOO
21. Sexyshe
22..Jina24
23. eigmaticme
24. Simababe
25.Ahmanim
26. Tiimzy
27. besttbabe
28. Tippex
29 Haleematm
30. Odycute
31. Babysugar1
32. PresVA
33. Itunumary
34. Tallgirlism
35. Mumgb welcome

We are officially the team with the most members, only we dont have any twins mamas. Abi we get?
Still waiting for baby gender from mamas ooooo, abeg lets update our list.

September for supernatural delivery. Back to back to back dropping of babies. Mother alive, healthy baby and happy daddy.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:53am On Apr 30, 2016
Twogreatnations:
Good evening all mamas in d house.

Please is daraprim weekly safe from 12wk of pregnancy? Was given yesterday at antenatal.

I took daraprim from week 16 to 20.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eigmaticme: 9:25am On Apr 30, 2016
R
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 10:47am On Apr 30, 2016
sugah:
September mamas let us welcome our new members:

1. Sugah
2. Chili89
3. Uglybetty1
4. Loistee..................team blue
5. Mowojuoluwa
6. Serefunmee
7. Blessedmum
8. Mummyife
9. Olaoyekemi
10. switgoodyy
11. Funmz
12. Ibari
13. Starbuck
14. Cheerychy **waiting for your transfer letter**
15. Carinmom
16. Beebee12
17. AdaEkube............wants to be surprised
18. Teal
19. HillyMa
20.MamaOO
21. Sexyshe
22..Jina24
23. eigmaticme
24. Oshey01
25. Ahmanim
26. Tiimzy
27. besttbabe
28. Tippex
29. Haleematm
30. Odycute
31. Babysugar1
32. PresVA
33. Itunumary welcome
34. Tallgirlism welcome.

We are officially the team with the most members, only we dont have any twins mamas. Abi we get?
Still waiting for baby gender from mamas ooooo, abeg lets update our list.

September for supernatural delivery. Back to back to back dropping of babies. Mother alive, healthy baby and happy daddy.
Wow! We're indeed blessed, festive period kpekusing really worked o,I so much love this team.A very big welcome to all d newbies God ll perfect his work in our lives ijn. Team captain am still hopeful for twins o, waiting for 20weeks to do gender check( didn't want to bt hubby insisted bt am secretly praying dat my baby won't disclose,I love surprise things jare)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 10:49am On Apr 30, 2016
eigmaticme:

Only us 34 members. Wow.

On admission cos of running stomach, I have been purging for five straight days non stop

Put me in prayers

#teamsept#
Sorry abt dat teamie, you are strong ijn,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2016
Johnson and Johnson products has really done a lot to my baby from mild rashes to big big rashes that looks like boils on his upper chest, back, forehead, head... Gosh!!! so painful he cries anytime I touches him makes me to cry too but thank God shaa he is recovering cos he was administered some drugs. pls if I may advice STOP the use of Johnson products cos what I experienced I won't wish my enemy that.

meanwhile pls recommend a baby product I will use on my baby I wanted to use Aveeno but I heard it was produced by Johnson's too...once bitten twice shy ...thanks in advance
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 10:55am On Apr 30, 2016
Sabi mamas plz I have a question and I ll appreciate it if I get response. I will like to know when vaginal discharge ll stop or is it meant to be throughout d pregnancy duration? Am already 18 weeks I felt it shld av stopped now though it has reduced bt I ll prefer my dry Vjay.
Cc Zaynie, kaffy4bill, Ozycy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:02am On Apr 30, 2016
Blessedmum:
Sabi mamas plz I have a question and I ll appreciate it if I get response. I will like to know when vaginal discharge ll stop or is it meant to be throughout d pregnancy duration? Am already 18 weeks I felt it shld av stopped now though it has reduced bt I ll prefer my dry Vjay.
Cc Zaynie, kaffy4bill, Ozycy

Kikikikikikikikiki
That is part of your package.
No foul smell, no itching?
If nope, then you are good to go.
You can use panty liners, change them regularly and you should be fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.