Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8201222 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 11:43am On May 09, 2016
olubankemi:
Hello my good people.

To the glory of God I had my Babies on saturday the seventh of this month.

A Boy and a Girl.

Please give a little time for the bs to come up.

Don't know with my bp, just fluctuating and they are trying to stabilise it.

Congrats Iya ibeji, may God be with you and your LOs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumgb: 11:51am On May 09, 2016
mitchyy:
Mum Zaynie, Amhappy, Raptor2, Ozycy, thanks a lot mamas! When it comes to asking for things, i'm a big olodo o. It just makes me feel lazy. That's why i'm working round the clock to make up for what's lost. Ive spoken to dh that we have to start buying things small small now. My mum also sent me flasks and some little stuff she got at onitsha. Then one of my clients recently asked me for my baby's sex but i didn't want to tell her. From mum zaynie's advice, i go ping her sharp sharp and tell her its a boy, lemme see what she has for me smiley
No more planning to shop from UK/US stores. I don bring my eye come down. Will enter any nearby market and buy what i can.
#BabyHanselLoading #TeamJulyRepping... kiss kiss kiss

I like the name Hansel pls wat does mean.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutie999(f): 12:05pm On May 09, 2016
ginababy:

Welcome 2 our lovely team swthrt. Enjoy ur stay as u await d arrival of ur bundle of joy soonest. As 4 d shyness, we r all shy bt we d post. Lol.
. Thanks dearie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutie999(f): 12:06pm On May 09, 2016
ginababy:

Welcome 2 our lovely team swthrt. Enjoy ur stay as u await d arrival of ur bundle of joy soonest. As 4 d shyness, we r all shy bt we d post. Lol.

Thanks dearie *** muah
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:10pm On May 09, 2016
talltosyne:
Zaynie, dnt u think u shld be collecting basket of tomatoes now to replace the fuel wey don full ur house..
Gbam. Tomato don scarce pass fuel now. angry
The thing no funny o.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by osas4g: 12:10pm On May 09, 2016
Congrats dear @olubankemi. May the Lord keep and protect yoir family...may this addition bring so much joy to your family. He that has started a new thing will perfect it in your life.
Your health is perfect in jesus name. No one will replace you in caring for your babies in jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by osas4g: 12:13pm On May 09, 2016
ginababy:

@cutie99..welcome to the best team ever. May the Lord keep yu safe for His glory and your entire household

#ReppingTeam June
#TeamJunefor Supernaturalbirth

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 12:14pm On May 09, 2016
@ Mitchy, my own team captain, don't worry every thing will be fine, and you will shop for baby ok... God will surely provide. #BabyHansel# cute name. Me likey.

@ olabunkumi congrats ooo iya ibeji. May they bring more blessings to ur family...

How risky is it to travel, in this 3rd trimester, because i need to go back to school and round up my project, then come back by June ending, and stay till baby comes..
I just keep praying that God should continue to protect me and my baby.

#StillTeamJuly# my team mates and other mama's how body. Hope we are all strong for our baby..

The kind clean up I did in my house today eh, am still shaking from it. God I nearly fainted, I would have left it for hubby ooo, but Is just that I wanted to get busy... Busybody.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 12:15pm On May 09, 2016
tnx @senior rukemi.am grateful.
@captain mitchyy tnx dearie am grateful.fret nt God will provide all u need for the baby.
@olubankemi congrats iyaibeji.God bless ur babies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:19pm On May 09, 2016
Pweetiebabe:
Yes ooo, it's my wedding anniversary today,
Happy wedding anniversary.
GOD will grant you your twin baby desire.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wendy80(f): 12:19pm On May 09, 2016
ozycy:

Gbam. Tomato don scarce pass fuel now. angry
The thing no funny o.

I bought 5tomatoes as in 1 2 3 4 5 small tomatoes for #400 yesterday I wan cry.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:20pm On May 09, 2016
Mitchyy that's the way to go. Me im planning to raid my sister's house to get my nephews stuff for Ayomide. Then I'd buy what is left. Unfortunately for me, no one has asked or volunteered to buy my baby stuff cry , that's what happens when everyone thinks you are rich. I am rich by faith, this too shall pass.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by osas4g: 12:22pm On May 09, 2016
Itz Prayer Monday.

Lets pray with the Attached file...may the Lord grants our heart desires...amen

#teamJuneforSupernaturalbirth

#copied frm Makycorner

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 12:24pm On May 09, 2016
@mitchy, dnt worry you will be fine. With my first, I had only 50k for shopping. Bought what I could and left the rest to God. If I tell you that I didn't buy diapers for the first six months of my baby's life u won't believe and I was still doing shakara o! Dashing out some saying it's low quality..my baby got so much clothes that I can't remember the last time I bought him clothes..thank God my lo is blessed with a good skin..nothing like diaper rash.. so my sister, just be prayerful and pray that God gives you a child that will be understanding and peaceful.and a child that will help you manage your situation. It is well love...
Ma'am Zaynie, it seems you understand how I am feeling. I just tire..my legs are so heavy now..baby's head is engaged..my vjay yansh is doing as if it's expanding..im dreading labour..i try not to think of it but I just can't help it..i have -zero threshold for pain...I keep staring at my black seed oil and honey and I'm trying to build my faith around it..my sister, it is well.. thanks for checking..

#team june!!! How is the walking style, the back aches, the leg aches, the sleeplessness...the swollen nose and lips..it is well.. it will end in praise.. hope your bags are packed?
I am taking mine to the hospital this week..i am one leg out already..
22days to the month of june..

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:26pm On May 09, 2016
Wendy80:

I had to cook ofe akwu last week thinking tomatoes will come down this week. Same thing, that small basket na 3500.
I no get choice as my people no wan hear say dem chop jollof rice on a Sunday. I had to buy the one I cud buy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:28pm On May 09, 2016
Wendy80:

Banga ti take over mehn.

I don't think it's ever been this bad before o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:31pm On May 09, 2016
sugah:
Then I'd buy what is left. Unfortunately for me, no one has asked or volunteered to buy my baby stuff cry , that's what happens when everyone thinks you are rich. I am rich by faith, this too shall pass.
Same here, I can't remember anyone requesting to buy baby things for me. Thank GOD I don hang boot.
GOD will surely provide your need.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:36pm On May 09, 2016
ozycy:

Same here, I can't remember anyone requesting to buy baby things for me. Thank GOD I don hang boot.
GOD will surely provide your need.

Haba mama ozycy. You suppose gimme hope say someone might remember me cry cry cry before Ayomide show.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:38pm On May 09, 2016
sugah:

Haba mama ozycy. You suppose gimme hope say someone might remember me cry cry cry before Ayomide show.
I don pray for you already.
You will be surprised how GOD will provide your needs before Ayomide shows kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:46pm On May 09, 2016
ozycy:

I don pray for you already.
You will be surprised how GOD will provide your needs before Ayomide shows kiss

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:54pm On May 09, 2016
[quote author=ginababy post=45448931][/quote]

I beg u make I do small aproko wether fuel go reach my side o..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:56pm On May 09, 2016
beedam:

We dey here on a low key madam. Lil proudy nko?

It's necesarry jare...Lil proudy is great.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 1:09pm On May 09, 2016
modupeaderonke:
congrats MA, may he be source of joy to ur family
Amen thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 1:10pm On May 09, 2016
@ Olubankemi, Congrats on the arrival of ur bundles of joy. May Jehovah protect you all. A speedy recovery I wish you ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 1:31pm On May 09, 2016
@Olubankemi, congrats plentyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......they will continue to be ur source of joy to ur household and d entire world.........me xpecting Idowu in d next two yrs................ shocked shocked shocked shocked
Congrats to all mamas that have dropped, ur babies are blessed nd so shall it be
To bumpy mamas, u shall carry to term INSHA ALLAHU nd may ur deliveries be easy for u...................
To all of us, may God meet us in our time of needs, we are blessed................................

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:32pm On May 09, 2016
Hello everyone ...Its May ooo....Come with your big stomachs answer to your name oooo
1. BritneyStacy
2. Mompurity2- always present in class
3. Udoomama- It's been days we saw you here oo
4. Babythug- A1 in class attendance
5. Sweetlady4real- Our week leading mama
6. Harmless1- *knock knock*
7. Evacroft- present
8. Tmama86- You have been missing in action ooo.
9. Apeke1991- *hello from the other side*
10. Simplybukky- hi hi
11. Vannywealth- your peeping game is top notch o
12. Kejibabe- rarely seen in class oooo. How your end?
13. MumZ - we dey greet oo
14. Limsycutey- halo halo
15. Fruitfulvine360- What's up ?
16. Baby190- not always present in class
17. Bintudon- Good morning to you Mama. ...
18. Pintoxx- Our mama that wants the biggest bump ever grin grin cheesy. Hope it's getting as big as you want it.
19. Mama2016- Rarely seen in class ooo
20. Orirebaby- Greetings from Nairaland ooo
21. Baby8- *knock knock*...we hardly hear from you. Hope all is well.
22. MaLizzy- Hope you are finding God given strength to cope with your ordeals. How is LO?
23. Mummide - how is the kicking?
24. Mayluv- Welcome mama.
25. Eva mum- You are most welcomed. ...
26. Ada243- Hi5
August Mamas ooo. It's May ooo. grin grin grin We should have all hit the 24 weeks Mark ooo! Kai. ..like play like play. May Jehovah be praised. Isn't God simply amazing?

We should have all taken our 2nd TT shot ooo. In few weeks time, we Will be in 3rd trimester! !! smiley cheesy smiley Baby is kicking actively. The feelings are amazing! !!
Am beginning to feel heavy ooo. Wondering how much weight I will be dragging by 30+weeks. My weight at last ANC was 81kg angry angry. I used to weigh 63-65 kgbefore pregnancy. ...God dey !
Haven't bought any thing yet.No thanks to DH. He makes light the importance of buying babies things now that I have strength. I no dey talk again....He is ready to be extorted cos when he thinks he is ready ,will just enter one shop and pick everything there undecided undecided!!

Please come in and share your own experience with us. Have you shopped? Let's keep this team active and warm.

Happy new week all Mamas. Safe deliveries to the remaining May mama's!!!! Team May is not dulling at all oooo.....Babies every other day! God bless them all kiss kiss...BFP announcements to all our TTC sisters!

#TeamAugust. ....the real team!!! Team like no other!

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 1:50pm On May 09, 2016
ginababy:

ROTFL see shivering. Oya carry on.

Lmao. You for nor run now. Una never plenty reach?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummide: 1:56pm On May 09, 2016
BritneyStacy:
Hello everyone ...Its May ooo....Come with your big stomachs answer to your name oooo
23. Mummide - how is the kicking?

#TeamAugust. ....the real team!!! Team like no other!

Present ma, baby is kicking seriously ooo n no longer finding it funny, shey na football pitch ni?, As for d TT injection I was suppose to take d second last week but missed it somehow hoping to go in wednesday, hope d one week interval won't affect me o? (I pray make dem no pursue me ).

For d drugs my able captain n other Sabi mamas, during my first preggy I was given folic acid, bco, calcium n fessolate which I took all tru, but this time around its just folic acid, fessolate n vitamin c, could there b a reason I was given just 3drugs or I should go ahead n buy others?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 1:57pm On May 09, 2016
congrats olubankemi on d Birth of ur babies,May dey b a source of joy to ur family.

mothers in d house pls which bank is d best for kiddies account, u can share ur experience if u have 1. TIA
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 1:57pm On May 09, 2016
@britneystacy This one you people are doing roll call everyday, una wan jump us pass? Your journey is still far small. You'll have to finish May, enter June, pass us team july, before you reach August. So make una blood nor dey hot...
*looking for trouble* tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummide: 1:59pm On May 09, 2016
Olubankemi , d YouTube guru, a very big congratulations to u, they 'll live to fulfill Destiny.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 2:21pm On May 09, 2016
The newest iyabeji @olubankemi congratulations may God preserve and bless Taiwo and Kehinde.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.