Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,561 members, 7,865,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8278306 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:36pm On May 09, 2016
Gaily04:

Oh really? shocked shocked wow! Did not know that.
But what can happen if a diaper goes beyond its best before date? Any idea? I understand that for wipes, they might lose moisture, abi?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 9:37pm On May 09, 2016
Beautiful Team May mamas, how is the waddling ministry. Pls let's try and give Adorablewifey dh a birthmate. She don carry us make mouth wella, but ma'am, the day hasn't ended, hope stil dey, mayb we can hear an announcement later.

Amen to all the prayers said.

In other news, I was laffing when a mama said leg cramps or seizure can cause an accident on d highway. Choi, I experienced it this evening. I managed to cross d highway sha, stopped a taxi, with my kaya, I put the first leg, only to find out that d second leg couldn't move with so much pains to contend with, d driver had to be patient cos if him move, na another story for pregnant woman o, even passengers were jst telling me sorry, until I managed to move the leg o. Worst of all, I was sitting by the door, so they had to take d other door to come down since I was goin all the way to the last bustop. Na so I see my package o

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 9:40pm On May 09, 2016
@sugah, Am sure it will react with d skin since they are chemicals used. Mayb I don't hv expertise in that area, but we really advocate against selling/use of products that have gone beyond their stipulated shelf life.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 9:44pm On May 09, 2016
Welcome to all newbies, happy bumping

Abi, na cos of ma'am zaynie pronouncement the registration increase, thought she said d bonanza is for june mamas.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:49pm On May 09, 2016
@jesusbaby1 why now? cry Apart from the drugs you receive at antenatal, you receive lectures on what to expect in the course of your pregnancy which is very beneficial especially if you are a ftm.
You are supposed to receive anti-malarial drugs (you are supposed to have completed the dose sef) to protect you and your baby. Malaria in pregnancy can lead to death.
TT injections (tetanus) is given to a woman of child bearing age. You are to receive 5injections. Although I am not sure if there is a time limit to when you can start, but you are meant to receive the first 2 in your pregnancy and the subsequent ones some months after delivery. I.e TT1, TT2 4weeks after TT1, TT3 6months after TT2 etc.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 9:51pm On May 09, 2016
heya, sometimes no be by size ooo, all dos huge huge flasks are jst big for nothing

ma'am Olubankemi, congrats on d arrival of ur twins, may the Almighty keep and bless them

Joysa:

& 2 think I bought MasterChef 2L because d haers was small.. embarassed

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babysugar1(f): 9:52pm On May 09, 2016
zimunachimdi:

so it can be flushed?

Yes it can be flushed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:55pm On May 09, 2016
Thanks gaily04! That's why I love this thread o. Na to shine eyes check best before date when buying diapers ni yen.

If you are an expecting mom and you are still on peeping mode, you are on a loooong thing grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 10:10pm On May 09, 2016
Feddy 27,no wahala,will holla u b4 coming,hop i can reach u with d number on ur page ba?

@Jesusbaby1,u r supposed 2 hav completed ur .TT1 n .TT2 by now,but as it stands,u can still make it since .TT2 is taken 4weeks after d 1st,discuss wit ur doctor n let him know ur fears,he can advice better.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 10:18pm On May 09, 2016
Thanks a lot @tchiwinnie,babysugar1 and joysa. I really appreciate.

Tchiwinnie,about the pelvix examination,the matron mentioned something like 'okpokpo ukwu' in igbo,this she said after i must have done my last scan to know whether I will be able to born through the vjay. I will get more clarification in my next ANC.tx once again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babysugar1(f): 10:21pm On May 09, 2016
To al the mamas in the ouse 'Holla'.
May God see us tru miraculously.

I heard carrot is very gud during pregnancy, it will help ur baby hair to grow nicely. God knows I luv babies with plenty hair.

#team September. #Orange.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jesusbaby1(f): 10:27pm On May 09, 2016
@sugah I feel uncomfortable too cos i hv not hard anti maleria and the tt but hopefully next month will catch up fully...but trying my best to protect against malaria for the main time...@pintox tnx a lot hearing that i might still be able to meet up is alot more encouraging... just didn't want to go and register antinatal in a hospital and end up not having my baby there... that's y
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:37pm On May 09, 2016
Jesusbaby1 try and see if you can get your doctor to give you antimalarial without registering for ANC.

Forgot to add, also at ANC they check your urine for traces of protein.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 11:03pm On May 09, 2016
Team may kwenu oooo

My princess has arrived oo.
Natural swift delivery. It can only be God. 4am 3kg no cut.

Make una follow me tank God o!!!

98 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 11:07pm On May 09, 2016
Jesusbaby1:
hello mamas....trust u are all doing well by the Grace of God... more strength to us all in Jesus name...plz need help from September mamas..or any sabi mama online...I will be due by September and i have not hard any tt injection.. that's cos i have not started antinatal cos am not settled and will still be traveling soon... to where i will be having my baby...but i have being on my meds folic acid and all that... then pregnant care and cal....need someone to put more light on this tt injection thing...hope next month won't be too late to have it ...
If YOU are due by September, by next month you will be 6months if am not wrong. Mama, you should have started ANC by now ooo angry angry angry angry. If you're taking your first dose at 6months, you will be due for the second dose at least 4weeks after the first one.
Please try and start ANC. ...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 11:11pm On May 09, 2016
@rofemiguwa, WoW, congrats dear. We thank God for the safe and swift delivery, may God bless your princess.

@Adorablewifey, oga come and take ur dh's bday gift o. More years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 11:15pm On May 09, 2016
rofemiguwa:
Team may kwenu oooo

Choi! ! And you came JUST on time!!! Congratulations o ooo....My desired baby weight ooo....3kg!!! Fine fine baby. Eyes opened already grin cheesy.
Madam Adorablewifey ,come and see what your DH was looking for o ooo!
Birth story please .....

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eigmaticme: 11:17pm On May 09, 2016
sugah:

Yaaay! Team September's first team pink*****party mood*** congratulations

Use the list attached as a guide.

For diapers, id suggest not to buy plenty ooo..cos diapers is the most received gift after child birth.. My sister's supply lasted one year! Dem no dey expire, but you would need to know your baby's weight to know what size to buy.
Modified: diapers and wipes have best before dates.

Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 11:19pm On May 09, 2016
We go dey hail, hail your name, hail baba God, all the way. God is still doing something.

1. tammyloreoluwa
2. Gaily04
3. nazablossom****Delivered****BBB
4. Peddylove
5. Aleesha0815****Ported to April****twin BBGs
6. Julie2015 ****Ported to April****BBG
7. Joysa
8. GodMercy2015
9. lawvlyPearl
10. rofemiguwa****Delivered****BBG
11.HumbledbYGrace****Delivered****BBG
12. brokewaist
13. estagirl
14. ambient
15. HD16 ****Delivered****BBB
16. olubankemi****Delivered****twin BBB,BBG
17. Iceboo (It is well indeed)
18. mulberry ****Delivered****BBB
19.goldenruby
20.Rukemi291
21. bumbex
22. Creammyicey2
23. Omaibaji ****Delivered****BBG
24. Boomz
25. Ronnie1984
26. modupeaderonke****Delivered****BBG
27. swearest ****Ported to March****BBB
28. shawrygal
29. 2unzy
30. youngmum
31. zimunachimdi
32. Treasure95
33. Prettyhurts
34. marionclaire
35. Wendy80

#Teammayforsupernaturalandeasydelivery

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 11:21pm On May 09, 2016
rofemiguwa:
Team may kwenu oooo

see oyinbo bobo.....rofemiguwa hi five....congratulations to your family. Good news all d way.
Proudly team may. It can only be GOD..............
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 11:29pm On May 09, 2016
Abeg o, Team may mamas owing BS don plenty o, so make una try arrange am for us to cool body since some of us are still in the waiting mood.

#ThouShallNotOweBS
#ProudlyTeamMay
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hormobollar(f): 11:29pm On May 09, 2016
Good evening to all mama's in the house, it my pleasure to be among you, hope I'm welcome? I've been peeping from one corner before but now I want to be recognized with my team. Class captain for #team September pls register me. Thanks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 11:33pm On May 09, 2016
hormobollar:
Good evening to all mama's in the house, it my pleasure to be among you, hope I'm welcome? I've been peeping from one corner before but now I want to be recognized with my team. Class captain for #team September pls register me. Thanks

You are highly welcome, happy bumping. Your team mates will surely recognise you and add u to d list. Una plenty sha o and don't forget to pay ur dues.

I can see plenty peepers, una do join queue o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:40pm On May 09, 2016
hormobollar:

You are highly welcome!! Shaperly sama us with your team (blue or pink) so I can just update the list.
Are you a ftm, stm, ttm? Hope you have registered for antenatal and taking your routine prenatal drugs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 11:41pm On May 09, 2016
Team May kwenu..... Kwezenu....o,
yipee! its official you mamas are the best team for 2016, i know say una no fit dull me at all, see beautiful gurl jus as dh wants it. Aya make all of una chop kisses...muaaaah

To think dat i was following and refreshing ma'am rofemiguwa's dairy nonstop and was begging her lo on her behalf to come, i never knew this babe wanted to make my day jollificate, chop kiss my love...welcome baby pristine..little miss sunshine, blessing shall you remain to your family and to the world in general. Congratulations ma'am rofemiguwa, i celebrate you.

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:49pm On May 09, 2016
rofemiguwa see oyibo issue grin congratulations mama, may she always bring you joy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 12:12am On May 10, 2016
Congrats to all May mamas that have offloaded! God bless ur los. May team reping wella.

Welcome to all the newbies! May ur stay be fruitful.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 12:24am On May 10, 2016
esof1:

Errmm. Whenever I take them, I become so weak and have nausea for the whole day.
It renders me useless , I just lay in bed all day and I had exams and seminar to prepare for, I had to attend my lectures too. I was trying hard to make 4 points as my first semester exams was greatly affected by my Dad's death and extended family wahala.

Sorry about your loss and challenges dear. I think its the regular routine drugs you are taking. It gives me nausea too and spoils my day, that's why i take pregnacare. Try and make a switch or try other prenatals and see if you can cope with them. Please do this immediately dear. Baby needs these nutrients now more than ever. Pls

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 12:26am On May 10, 2016
rofemiguwa:
Team may kwenu oooo

Whoop whoop!!! Our thread scientist has finally offloaded. What a beauty!!! I tap into your kind of delivery o. Congrats mama!
May mamas, abeg una too much!!! I give it to you ladies. Never a dull moment... kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by evamum: 12:38am On May 10, 2016
@ozcy, thanks for the welcome. Congrats to the new mums.

In the spirit of mingingly; #team August hope am on track? Update so far:
1. Was on folic acid before/till 9weeks.
2. Have been seeing obyn monthly since 9weeks
3. Been taking Rainbow light prenatal one till date.
4. Had urine test once, pap smear test, blood test, std test, all cleared.
5. Anatomy scan at 18 weeks; ok
6. Scheduled for gestational diabetes test, blood count, HIV test, and Tdap vaccine at next appointment (28wks)
7. No shopping yet.
8. #teamAugus/teamPinkishBlue.

Peace&Love

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:48am On May 10, 2016
@ olubankemi congrats on ur bundles of blessings.God bless n keep them.ure blessed.quick recovery to u
Team may mamas una too much.make una sha give me birthday mate oo may 25th kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godsfavouredgir(f): 2:29am On May 10, 2016
@ maureensylvia, try Heritage Bank there kiddies account is superb,they call it Bud account and there interest is 2% higher than any normal saving account and the account accepts cheque ie u can pay in cheque to the account,dividend,and you can be issued mastercard,and alot of benefits. Also their services is on point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.