Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8196206 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 12, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Ma'am, the one in natural food is folate , and it's been proven to be safer than folic acid...
I saw it somewhere ni oh...
yeah. Folate is naturally occurring while folic acid is synthetic. Generally, folate is healthier.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 6:00pm On May 12, 2016
Team September mamas how's it going over there? I did the gender scan today and I am team Blue, hubby finally got his heart desire.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:05pm On May 12, 2016
pintoxx:

@Mitchy,just like mommas hav advised,do not displease ursef 2 please her spoilt kids,u try sef,i can't stand stubborn or spoilt kids nt even close relations.

Thanks ma. I actually have a huge problem, displeasing myself for others. But now that my baby's health is involved, i have to change. I can't grow grey hair for another person pikin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:06pm On May 12, 2016
blessedchick:
@ mitchyy mine will be agidi,if i dont eat it in a day i dont use to be happy.
@ emerald welcome teamie

I can imagine being called Mama agidi cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 6:07pm On May 12, 2016
My BS.
My Edd acording to scan was 30 april, 2ndmay,4thmay. According to lmp 4may. I however wanted to give birth early sha so from ending of aoril. I was waiting. When I crossed 40 weeks no show. I was slated for inductionyesterday 11may. I was worried but I just wanted wateva that will make me see my baby so I was ready.
My mum came in from calabar for omugwo tinz, my mother inlaw came too to visit. She has being around inlagos sha for my SIL but decided to visit before going back.

So 5th of may after my ANC. When I came back. As we were discussing I told her I have being booked for induction. She now started rejecting it for me and advised we exercise.
That is how we wore sneakers o. Started brisk walking to a nearby market like 300m. Didi that friday saturday. Then sunday morning as I went to ease mysef in the morning. Almighty show' arrived. Kikiki see me dancing in the bathroom.finally it is going down yaay!!!. I don't tink I have ever being so excited about going tru oain.hehehehe!.
I quickly cleaned, went and informed mumsy and MIL. She said don't worry u still have time.jus walk around gently. And rest wen d contraction come.I was having mild contractions. Everytin was jus surreal. Atimes I will be like are u sure I am not imaginging tinz. I will go and check in the bathroom . I will see brownish red discharge i will be comforted.
I went to cook sunday lunch. Served everyone. Went to exercise using d stairs. Climbed uP and down 20times while praying and confessing the delivery confessions in that suPernatural childbirth book.
Fastforward to 9pm.the contraction were now coming every 20mins and regular. MIL said its time to go to the hospital. I wanted to wait till monday.she said no,its beta am close to the hospital.
By 10pm we headed out to the hospital. Saw the doctor was checked I was 3cm. I was admitted. The contraction was getting more regular and was coming faster and stronger. I told DH to go n call the doctor to check again. It was 1130 then. He came checked and told me to calmdown. That this is my first. I will Oppprobably finish dilating by 7 in the morning. I shud jus use my breathing technique to calm down when contraction comes.
Chai I was turning and tossing. Couldn't slpp, couldn't shout. I was just humming hymns and asking God to perfect his works. I will climb down from the bed, Dh will offer to carry me. I couldn't seat. I will climb back to d bed and crawl from end to end. I kePt asking for the time. 7am was jus too far.Went to ease my sef by 3. Noticed I was bleeding more. I told dh to go n call d nurse. She came n told me it was part of the show. I shud jus use Opad. I no dey even hear wetin she dey talk that time. My contraction were getting strong.I said ok, she left.Not long after. My water bursted.I shouted thjat dh shud go call dem o. The nurse was like she just left na. Dh inisted dt he saw water n d bed is soaked. The now came and called d doctor.
Immediately he checked she shouted that the should get the wheel chair, that the baby head is coming.I told dh to quickly get baby bag from d car. I was rushed to d labour room. Asked not to Opush while the quickly. Set up. They had thought I will dilate by morning n didn't set the room.

I was jus shouting I want to poo,they said hold it o. Jus try.
They now finished n said madam hold ur ankle n push when next u feel the contraction..
I tried first one n stoPed. D doctor said sustain it don't break it. The next one. I tried again. The head came. They checked forr the cord, noting around d neck. The next contraction. My darling daughter came out. That was the most magical feeling ever.. She started crying immediately. I hugged her n dy took away for cleaning. I was jus crying 'M a mom!!welcome to the world pristine'
The placenta came out later.
The medical team was jus too impressed with the way I delivered. In 30mins we wEre in,done n out. It could only be God.

Team may for swifteasydelivery.

80 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 6:16pm On May 12, 2016
mitchyy:

Looool. At first when he was opening the door i was scared but he told me to relax, he has a plan. I need to learn from him cheesy
pls do my sista. b4 another's pikin come & kill another's mama. loool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 6:17pm On May 12, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Ah... We must be thankful oh... We no get choice at all...
This carpal tunnel thing sef... I don taya for am...
Did/have you put on a lot of weight...
They say It's one of the causes.. I've put on about 16kg

yes o I av ,65kg b4 pregnancy and 82kg now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 6:19pm On May 12, 2016
Emerald22:
Good evening to all mamas here. It is my pleasure to be among you all and I hope I am welcome. I have been peeping for months and I like wat i see here so I decided to register. I am 17weeks pregnant, a STM. Class captain for #team October please register me.

Welcome Teamie *hugs*

Glad to have you in our midst

Feel free to mingle and share ideas, concerns and tips that will be helpful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 6:20pm On May 12, 2016
SerendipityF and blessedchick, good to hear frm you! Hw is it goin?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 6:21pm On May 12, 2016
Congrats to d mama dat jst delivered of her baby Pristine, pls, September mama's, kindly add me to ur team, am new here oo,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omowunmigan(f): 6:27pm On May 12, 2016
Thanks my sisters o. Amen to your prayers.
Enque teamie, I dey here o.. Looking unto God.
Hajarahbadmus, evacroft, swearest and other mommas, una thank you for your support and prayers.
I can't wait to show you my new scan with everything fine tomorrow in shaa Allah.
The new thing now is bad dreams.. I'm seriously praying against them.. This too shall pass! Shaytan is a loser!
God bless everyone here and our families.
To the newbies, welcome to the most wonderful e-family on the globe.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eigmaticme: 6:28pm On May 12, 2016
Dear mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 6:35pm On May 12, 2016
Brownsmoothie:

yes o I av ,65kg b4 pregnancy and 82kg now
Lord of host!!! I thought I was the only one putting on weight oh...
How to lose this weight now is what is really bugging me... Only God knows where I'll start from...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:38pm On May 12, 2016
Loisemm:

Permit me to laugh. Good for them. Been following ur story with these wonderful kids. Let them sweep well. After that they should do about turn and march back to their mother.

And they actually marched back after they were tired of sweeping... Dey didnt bother knocking again cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:41pm On May 12, 2016
eigmaticme:
Dear mamas please I need answers o.

What is the normal consistency for discharge during pregnancy cos I don't like what I am seeing.

Cc zaynie, sugar, rofemugiwa, mitchy, nursekaffy and all other mums.

TIA

Please don't read and pass

How is the consistency of the discharge you're having?

Let me help you edit the monikers of the mamas you tagged to the right spelling so they can easily see it...

Cc zaynie, sugah, rofemiguwa, mitchyy, kaffy4bill

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedchick(f): 6:41pm On May 12, 2016
feddy27:

Class captain feddy am fine went for antenatal today and i recived my first tt injection 2day.

Thanks for checking on us

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 6:42pm On May 12, 2016
rofemiguwa:
I hugged her n dy took away for cleaning. I was jus crying 'M a mom!!welcome to the world pristine'

I almost cried, reading this part...
What a wonderful BS...

Congrats once again mama...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:43pm On May 12, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

How to lose this weight now is what is really bugging me...
Only God knows where I'll start from...

And just this morning i was crying to dh that my weight is not increasing well. Started at 65kg, now i'm 75kg at 31weeks. One mama's meat is another mama's poison
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 12, 2016
rofemiguwa..nice bs our pristine is here!!!..u jst turn to anglican chorister singin hymnscheesy

enkaydewdrop...labor ke!...nt yet bt cant wait joor

eigmaticme...discharge is normal durin even sum experience frequent ones as long as dia is no blood spot..jst b calm sis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:48pm On May 12, 2016
chizeal:
Congrats to d mama dat jst delivered of her baby Pristine, pls, September mama's, kindly add me to ur team, am new here oo,

So many new members for team september this week. Choi, na only una waka come? I'm jealous o.

Welcome to the pregnancy thread chizeal. You'll definitely enjoy your stay here smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 6:51pm On May 12, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
Melly245, Cassieluv, Lilylurv, Okeoghene4real, Kokolet007, GenyEbere, I no see una since oh...
Watagwan
Abi una don born?

My sister no b small work, I'm trying to meet up the pages for some days now......How una dey my able and sexy bumpy mama's?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tobiaboG: 6:52pm On May 12, 2016
Pls anyone using UITH Ilorin should notify me I need an info there
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 6:53pm On May 12, 2016
Congratz super captain gaily04, may God's blessings be upon ur LO and family. Kisses to him. Lovely BS I must say.

@rofemiguwa, lovely BS. Congratz once again.

@olubankemi, i'm specially waiting for ur BS.

@sugah, the surgery shall be a success in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 6:58pm On May 12, 2016
Welcome Teamie *hugs*

Glad to have you in our midst

Feel free to mingle and share ideas, concerns and tips that will be helpful[/quote]
Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 7:08pm On May 12, 2016
my able and ever loving cappy, my 2 hands are up for U oo, good to hear from u too, the ministry is moving by God's grace. It will surely end in praise and happiness. #team.october.for.sweet.easy.birthstories

feddy27:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedchick(f): 7:10pm On May 12, 2016
mitchyy:

I can imagine being called Mama agidi cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol no b small mama agidi o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 7:15pm On May 12, 2016
rofemiguwa:
My BS.
I hugged her n dy took away for cleaning. I was jus crying 'M a mom!!welcome to the world pristine'
The placenta came out later.
The medical team was jus too impressed with the way I delivered. In 30mins we wEre in,done n out. It could only be God.

Team may for swifteasydelivery.
Congratulations once again. ...You really prepared for Labour and delivery grin grin
God bless Pristine. I would love to read your diary...please share link
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:18pm On May 12, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

OK! This got me rolling on the floor... Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki....
1...Ewa agonyin
2...Party jollof
3...Puffpuff
4...Bitterleaf Soup
5...Moimoi elewe
6...Fried yam

Hahaha. We'll take the first one, Mama Ewa Agonyin. The name make brain
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:21pm On May 12, 2016
eigmaticme:
Dear mamas please I need answers o.

What is the normal consistency for discharge during pregnancy cos I don't like what I am seeing.

Cc zaynie, sugar, rofemugiwa, mitchy, nursekaffy and all other mums.

TIA

Please don't read and pass
I carry front seat for discharge matter o, sometimes it's heavy and sometimes It ll only be little but I av accepted it as part of my package as other mamas experienced it too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:23pm On May 12, 2016
chizeal:
Welcome to our wonderful team sis, our lovely class captain ll add u as soon as she comes online.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peddylove(f): 7:24pm On May 12, 2016
Teamie, Una congrats o. God who has started His work will perfect the rest. Lo will be sources of blessings, joy n happiness to u all.

My scan result as at yesterday, can sabi mamas pls shed more light? esp on the last 3

Uterus - Gravid

Presentation - cephalic

Placental location - posterior fundal

Placenta maturation grade - 2

Internal cervical OS - closed

Foetal weight - 3.4 kg

Gestational age- 37.5 weeks

BPD - 9.21cm

FL - 7.30 cm

AC - 34.75cm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 7:32pm On May 12, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

How to lose this weight now is what is really bugging me...
Only God knows where I'll start from...

you wl not blieve doctor told me at my last ANC dat av not been eating well....cos he used tape to measure my tummy and funny enuff I eat only twice a day and am not d junks type, so had to buy al sort of junks and provision and he asked me to go for scan b4 my next appointment. ..waiting to see if my baby is small truly....

Mamas pls help me torchlight dis mata o, av been so dry since I got pregnant dat I dont remember seeing any discharge at all...I no kukuma dey wear pant ....hope all is well o?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.