Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,529 members, 7,847,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8230737 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peddylove(f): 7:34pm On May 12, 2016
Hello mamas in the house pls help a confuse ftm.

I used a private hospital from the onset of my pregnancy, on Tues I made enquiries on the cost of delivery and was told normal delivery + baby drug + bed space is a range of 50k while cs for a first timer goes for about 250k and 300k for a second timer.

In my advance stage i went to reg at a general hospital, will be going for donation of blood tomorrow, then I can pay for booking next week.

My question now is which one will mamas in the house advice me to go for with reasons pls cos i'm really confuse which one to use at the moment.

BTW: I saw NAZABLOSSOM at the hospital yesterday, cute mama and baby.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eigmaticme: 7:46pm On May 12, 2016
[quote author=mitchyy post=45561140]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eigmaticme: 7:48pm On May 12, 2016
cutienik:
rofemiguwa..nice bs our pristine is here!!!..u jst turn to anglican chorister singin hymnscheesy

enkaydewdrop...labor ke!...nt yet bt cant wait joor

eigmaticme...discharge is normal durin even sum experience frequent ones as long as dia is no blood spot..jst b calm sis.

Thanks dear, there is no blood
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eigmaticme: 7:49pm On May 12, 2016
Blessedmum:

I carry front seat for discharge matter o, sometimes it's heavy and sometimes It ll only be little but I av accepted it as part of my package as other mamas experienced it too.

Thanks dear. Thank God its normal
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 7:55pm On May 12, 2016
I can't believe all the drama that goes with pregnancy. I used to think one would get pregnant, spit small, vomit small, then born your baby. Now that I'm in it its a whole different ball game.

And some people will kidnap people's children for evil purposes. May thunder fire all of them. Evil people!

When I see some teams shouting 19 days to go or 49 days to go I just keep quiet before envy will kee me. I converted my remaining months to days and fear catch me when I saw 174 days. How I wish I kpekused earlier so this baby for don rich to born.

Then watsup with all the bad bad dreams? Thought I was the only one having them. I can have up to eight in one night. The blood of Jesus sef no dey stop them. Mamas that have experienced such abeg how did you stop it cos I'm not finding it funny anymore. See me covering lo with blood of Jesus everytime cos of these dreams. If not for one thing the blood for don finish on top my matter.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 7:55pm On May 12, 2016
peddylove I think u should go for d general hospital apart from d money they have high qualified personal in handling Cs cases

Take a look at mine own case.....first cs was done at a government hospital I paid less and it was successful.... second one was done at a private hosipal I paid 300k it was not successful cos I lost d baby cos of poor management......... presently am back at my first government for the third one. so forget how rudely some staff can be. Your aim should be safe delivery......mother alive babyalive.....
Note. government hospital am using is free of charge for Cs..........

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 7:58pm On May 12, 2016
Thank you all for the prayers. Sadly my dear mother passed on this morning.
My tear ducts are empty. I am broken.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peddylove(f): 8:02pm On May 12, 2016
sugah:

Oh no, God will gv u the grace n fortitude to bear this great loss. Mother has gone to rest in the bosom of Christ, it is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 8:04pm On May 12, 2016
Oh my God @ sugah, so sorry to hear this. She has gone to a better place, may her gentle soul rest in peace. Ameeeen. So sorry, pls continue to pray for her it's the best you can do now. Hugz n kisses cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 8:04pm On May 12, 2016
sugah:
oh dear, May her soul rest in peace and May God Almighty comfort you all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:07pm On May 12, 2016
sugah:

O dear *hugs*

The lord comfort you!

I'm short of words cos I knw hw if feels to lose a parent!

Take it easy on yourself ok
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:08pm On May 12, 2016
Peddylove:
Teamie, Una congrats o. God who has started His work will perfect the rest. Lo will be sources of blessings, joy n happiness to u all.
My scan result as at yesterday, can sabi mamas pls shed more light? esp on the last 3
Uterus - Gravid
Presentation - cephalic
Placental location - posterior fundal
Placenta maturation grade - 2
Internal cervical OS - closed
Foetal weight - 3.4 kg
Gestational age- 37.5 weeks
BPD - 9.21cm
FL - 7.30 cm
AC - 34.75cm

AC - abdominal circumference. This is the measurement where the ring went around your baby's belly, like where a belt would go.

FL - fetal length. This is the length of the thigh bone from the knee joint to the hip joint.

BPD - bi-parietal diameter. This is the measurement of a line drawn from ear to ear, through your baby's brain.

I don't think its worth bothering about. These are just statistics. Your baby is also in the right position for delivery(cephalic).

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:10pm On May 12, 2016
Godmother:
I can't believe all the drama that goes with pregnancy. I used to think one would get pregnant, spit small, vomit small, then born your baby. Now that I'm in it its a whole different ball game.

And some people will kidnap people's children for evil purposes. May thunder fire all of them. Evil people!

When I see some teams shouting 19 days to go or 49 days to go I just keep quiet before envy will kee me. I converted my remaining months to days and fear catch me when I saw 174 days. How I wish I kpekused earlier so this baby for don rich to born.

Then watsup with all the bad bad dreams? Thought I was the only one having them. I can have up to eight in one night. The blood of Jesus sef no dey stop them. Mamas that have experienced such abeg how did you stop it cos I'm not finding it funny anymore. See me covering lo with blood of Jesus everytime cos of these dreams. If not for one thing the blood for don finish on top my matter.

Its normal for preggie mamas to have wild dreams, either good or bad. Its part of the package and not worth fretting about dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:12pm On May 12, 2016
sugah:

Hugssssssssss! I'm short of words to say at the moment... cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 8:13pm On May 12, 2016
@sugah oh no why
may her soul rest in perfect peace. My dear take heart.(sober reflection) do your best and leave the rest...........
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 8:16pm On May 12, 2016
mitchyy:

Its normal for preggie mamas to have wild dreams, either good or bad. Its part of the package and not worth fretting about dear

Its good to know then cos I was beginning to worry that I wasn't doing something right.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chigirl45: 8:25pm On May 12, 2016
sugah:
Didn't know when I screamed 'oh my God' when reading this.The Lord knows best dear.May the Almighty give you and yours the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:29pm On May 12, 2016
airforcewife:
Congratulations to the team May Captain Gaily04 may ur Lo be the source oj joy n blessings. Nice n super Bs!
Airforcewife, na your eye be this??
I never see my flight ticket you promised, send it to my email. You register finish com zap.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 8:31pm On May 12, 2016
Godmother:

I think to have weird dreams during pregnancy is normal..... I always put my bible close to my tummy and when I wake up I reject the bad ones. Before I got pregnant I hardly dream but now Joseph is my second name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:33pm On May 12, 2016
Evacroft:

Thanks maam,i stay in garki and registered with nisa,but have been hearing of cs been d order of d day,though not sure,so I want another review on anything I table on the matter. I will go to the jabi district. God bless u.
In another news am so bored in abj.
Sorry for the boredom, abj can be like that., I will invite you for baby Sophie's birthday parry grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 8:34pm On May 12, 2016
sugah:

cry cry cry May God give you and your family d fortitude to bear the loss...... pls take hrt.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:38pm On May 12, 2016
chizeal:
Hello,September mama's, am new here ooo, hop u all re doing good? May God see us tru, amen
You are Welcome, do the needful. Pay your dues first. Enjoy your stay
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:44pm On May 12, 2016
eigmaticme:

Thanks for the editing. Its a bit thick, like yellow catarrh but not much and like once in four days

White or light yellow discharge with an egg white consistency is usually considered normal. But if the yellow discharge has a foul smell, then its possible you have an infection and you should get yourself checked. But if no foul smell, you're fine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumgb: 8:44pm On May 12, 2016
sugah:
So so sorry about your mum,may God comfort u Nd ur family,pls take it easy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 8:47pm On May 12, 2016
sugah:
Am so sorry to hear this may God console ur family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 8:51pm On May 12, 2016
princessKF:

I think to have weird dreams during pregnancy is normal..... I always put my bible close to my tummy and when I wake up I reject the bad ones. Before I got pregnant I hardly dream but now Joseph is my second name.

Lol. The dreams are not funny at all o. I couldn't even tell dh cos they scared me. Its good to know its a natural thing in pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 8:55pm On May 12, 2016
sugah:

Oh no! This is so sad. I can't begin to imagine your pain. May God give you the fortitude to bear this
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:57pm On May 12, 2016
Emerald22:
Good evening to all mamas here. It is my pleasure to be among you all and I hope I am welcome. I have been peeping for months and I like wat i see here so I decided to register. I am 17weeks pregnant, a STM. Class captain for #team October please register me.
Yes you are welcome. Am glad to hear that you like what we are doing here cheesy.
Hope you will become active and deactivate peeping mode.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:59pm On May 12, 2016
O Sugah! So sorry to hear this! Ha!
May her soul rest in peace. God knows best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummyejire(f): 9:00pm On May 12, 2016
sugah:

My dear may holy spirit comfort you.
to think i just drop a line of prayer for her on the other thread.
May the soul of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 9:01pm On May 12, 2016
My lil delight @1 month but she'll be 6weeks tomorrow

Modified - many thanks for the likes kiss

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babysugar1(f): 9:07pm On May 12, 2016
sugah:

So sorry for ur loss. cry. May her soul RIP

(1) (2) (3) ... (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.