Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8195086 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 5:21pm On May 13, 2016
Lbotusme:
class captain feddy27 I sight you.

To all October mamas. I greet everyone.
# team Oct for supernatural delivery

Sweetie smiley good to hear from you! I greet you specially
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 5:23pm On May 13, 2016
ginababy:

Hmm my mind is nt set 4 dat. Can I get dat in d pharmacy?

I think you can. Check those big pharmacies. E be like u be like me o, my pain threshold is 0 cheesy

After I gave birth, hot water was my best friend o.... I fill the bath tub and can stay inside for 1hr! "ol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harphorlarsadeh: 5:23pm On May 13, 2016
sugah:
Thank you all for the prayers. Sadly my dear mother passed on this morning.
My tear ducts are empty. I am broken.
OMG, I'm so sorry Able Captain. May the Almighty console you and d family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 5:26pm On May 13, 2016
sayoddy:
Missed threadcuties yesterday just as last week but I've many pictures to share.
Here are Lo and Mom with flat tummy at 6weeks postpartum

Wowoooooooow?
U mean that Tommy is 6weeks post partum?
Mama, please share your secret...

Me wey kuku get big belle before I marry Chai!!!

Your baby is cute and chubby...
Me likey...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 5:29pm On May 13, 2016
BritneyStacy:
For this now, you have automatically ported to August tongue tongue tongue

Aaaaaaahhhhh!!! Lobatan!!! cutienik, see threat... Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 5:31pm On May 13, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Iyamnotyourfwend again!!! Go away.....

Forgerrit!

Nothing can separate us...

Not June! Not August!

Hehehe...

IyamNotGoingAnywhere

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 5:36pm On May 13, 2016
omowunmigan:
I've cried an ocean of tears... Now I need God to shame the devil.. To show me he's still into miracles..
Doc said I should stop all my meds.. Said the wall lining is too thick and the sac should appear clear black.. He said the length is not proportional to the age.. I saw few black patches.. He called it Aqua something.. He said those pockets of whatever are not supposed to be in my sac.. He's preaching IVF.. In his words 'let this one go.. We can't save it.. Stop the meds.... Let's try IVF for you'. Then he took my blood sample for hcg.
I've been crying seriously.. But I know Almighty God liveth.. Since the old days when we didn't have sound medical machines and drugs..
Yes I'm crying.. Crying to God to do wonders... It's almost 8yrs..I've lost too many pregnancies!
Can someone please beg God for me!
Dear it is well, be strong because God is in control and He will surely come to your rescue.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 5:41pm On May 13, 2016
Ma'am omowunmigan, God has started a good thing in your life, and He will surely complete it.
Wa f'eyin gb'omo pan l'agbara Olorun...

Please, don't lose hope...

#WarmHugs

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 5:45pm On May 13, 2016
feddy27:

I think you can. Check those big pharmacies. E be like u be like me o, my pain threshold is 0 cheesy

After I gave birth, hot water was my best friend o.... I fill the bath tub and can stay inside for 1hr! "ol

Your own is good... Your pain threshold is 0, mine is -10 (minus 10)...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 5:46pm On May 13, 2016
Sugah may her soul rest in perfect peace. Amen. Take heart dear.
Omowunmigan, pls dont be disturbed, seek a second opinion and hand everything over to God. He can still surprise you with his miracles. Its well.
Feddy27, my doc told my dh my baby's sex since 14weeks ooo, and said he still maintained wt he said before at my 18weeks scan according to him. So am team BLUE till I see my baby.
Oct mamas how una dey, has anybody started feeling movements? Been enjoying this movements since 15weeks o grin..wish all remaining team may mamas supernatural deliveries. Team june on your marks.. grin
#teamoctforsupernaturaldeliveries#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 5:48pm On May 13, 2016
Lord please have mercy upon her..your word says we will not cast our young...Father pls put an end to lost in this woman's life...in Jesus name .Amen @omowunmigan

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:09pm On May 13, 2016
Omowunmigan, I dont even know what to say.
I pray that the Almighty Allah gives you many reasons to smile.
That He grants your request to have a child.
That in a few years time with many children round your table, you will look back at these posts with a smile on your face.

What exactly is the problem?
What has always been the problem? Is it hormonal, stress, foetal or maternal- related issues?
Let us know incase a mama here has had such problem and found a solution.

I once read of a mama here that had thyroid issues (I think it was symptom less or so) buh kept have recurrent miscarriages until it was discovered and treated.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:11pm On May 13, 2016
omowunmigan:
I've cried an ocean of tears... Now I need God to shame the devil.. To show me he's still into miracles..
Doc said I should stop all my meds.. Said the wall lining is too thick and the sac should appear clear black.. He said the length is not proportional to the age.. I saw few black patches.. He called it Aqua something.. He said those pockets of whatever are not supposed to be in my sac.. He's preaching IVF.. In his words 'let this one go.. We can't save it.. Stop the meds.... Let's try IVF for you'. Then he took my blood sample for hcg.
I've been crying seriously.. But I know Almighty God liveth.. Since the old days when we didn't have sound medical machines and drugs..
Yes I'm crying.. Crying to God to do wonders... It's almost 8yrs..I've lost too many pregnancies!

cc; Rofemiguwa.

Cheerychy, I sight you o. Been a while. How you deh?
Ajuwarhodes, pop in and say hi to your teamies now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:14pm On May 13, 2016
sayoddy:
Missed threadcuties yesterday just as last week but I've many pictures to share.
Here are Lo and Mom with flat tummy at 6weeks postpartum

So flat!!! I envy you seriously. My landlord's wife has promised to help me ensure my tummy goes back to normal size in weeks. I hope i can achieve this o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 6:15pm On May 13, 2016
omowunmigan:

Wow I'm in tears ryt nw. Y nt try anoda hospital? God can still kip dis one. Dnt relent in prayers my dear n dnt cry 2 much so dat it doesn't amount 2 anoda.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:15pm On May 13, 2016
GenyEbere:
Mitchyy for your mind you need member for your team kikikikikiki you no go see me,cutenik am good now see my 32 grin grin, enkaydewdrop pls don't submit me to team july biko I still love my team thats why I gave them snail this morning hahahahahaha,to the waddling mamas wey dis snail torment fear not cos no be only you me don cry for am yet I never see lol so abeg make una manage this wrapper for dedication lol

I'll be right here when you send your application to team july tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:16pm On May 13, 2016
thorpido:
Nah,i'm a paramedic.
I got a mention,

Really? You should stop by more often to share tips and advice with preggie mamas here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:17pm On May 13, 2016
Iyabetajos:

lol mummy hansel water

The name make sense o. Sounds foreign sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:19pm On May 13, 2016
Flourish89:
Hello captain!!!hope u are fine!!na so I dey gulp water too.thank God it has no sideeffect.

Wow!!! So good to hear from you. How have you been now? How's LO and the mighty kicks? Please leave the peepers association and stop by more often. We're almost there
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:21pm On May 13, 2016
Peddylove:

Thanks for ur prompt response. How about the placenta maturation grade ?

I'm not sure what result it should give. Our thread scientist rofemiguwa should be able to help you out when vigilante gives her a break
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:26pm On May 13, 2016
@ahnie, chinwedym, cheerychy, its been a while o. Hope you ladies are fine?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 6:26pm On May 13, 2016
feddy27:

My dear, I hands up 4 pain ooo. I can bite at a blink of an eye wen faced wt pain. I'm sure I will bite one or two during labour (shy off).

Dis wat I got frm d pharmacy. For N950. Can it do same?

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:30pm On May 13, 2016
@omowunmigan, nothing is impossible dear. People have kids after searching for up to 10-15years. When it happens, it'll come as a surprise and shock. It'll be too good to be true. It might happen sooner than you think. Just keep having faith and never stop praying.
Pls answer mum zaynie's questions when you can. We're all here for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 6:32pm On May 13, 2016
mitchyy:

I'll be right here when you send your application to team july tongue

Ma'am, Wats ur own? Remember she is ur senior ooo. Chucking her yarn + d heaviness she is under going is nt easy ooo. Dnt make her born in May ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 6:38pm On May 13, 2016
Nhmmmm on d other note:

Do one need to go to d hospital wt pad abi na d comfit pad on hospital list dat one will use through out?

Secondly, do one need 2 go to d hospital wt bath?

I hav bn thinking alone.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 6:44pm On May 13, 2016
O God of love, source of life,
hear our prayers for OMOWUNMIGAN.
Comfort her now in her sorrow.
Restore her hope for a child to come.
Give her courage and new delight
in the days ahead.
In good time, grant her a new life
that her soul may rejoice
and her body give birth.
Amen.

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 6:52pm On May 13, 2016
Hello mama's! How una dey? How's d ministry going?
Abeg help me touch light this matter I was lamenting to a neighbor how I couldn't get plantain for my beans , She ask me how I wnt to prepare it I told her I'm pouraging it with the beans, she warned me that I shouldn't try it that it causes Oka [I don't knw d english] on the child head , Abeg how true is it? Cos I love beans so much and plantain at the sametime I don't wnt anytin to affect my baby head!
#teamJune4supernaturalDelivery#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 6:53pm On May 13, 2016
I don't even know what to say right now. I will keep praying for you Omowunmigan, and this will end in praise. You shall not cast your young, and I pray that we will all rejoice with U come December. Amen....Amen

omowunmigan:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 7:15pm On May 13, 2016
ginababy:

My dear, I hands up 4 pain ooo. I can bite at a blink of an eye wen faced wt pain. I'm sure I will bite one or two during labour (shy off).

Dis wat I got frm d pharmacy. For N950. Can it do same?

I don't knw dat brand o, ask dem if you can spray it in ur vjay cos Dats wia I spray the other one
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 7:20pm On May 13, 2016
kokolet007:
Hello mama's! How una dey? How's d ministry going?
Abeg help me touch light this matter I was lamenting to a neighbor how I couldn't get plantain for my beans , She ask me how I wnt to prepare it I told her I'm pouraging it with the beans, she warned me that I shouldn't try it that it causes Oka [I don't knw d english] on the child head , Abeg how true is it? Cos I love beans so much and plantain at the sametime I don't wnt anytin to affect my baby head!
#teamJune4supernaturalDelivery#
I totally disagree with this one. ate it a lot with my first daughter and nothing happened to her. please eat what ever.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 7:23pm On May 13, 2016
feddy27:

I don't knw dat brand o, ask dem if you can spray it in ur vjay cos Dats wia I spray the other one

Woow! Inside Vjay? shocked. Dat shud b hot na...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 7:25pm On May 13, 2016
ginababy:

Woow! Inside Vjay? shocked. Dat shud b hot na...

Noo, it's not hot. It has a cooling effect

(1) (2) (3) ... (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.