Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8181296 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 13, 2016
omowunmigan...Olorun to ni ojo eni ni ikawo re yoo fi omo rere,omo alalubarika fun yin..Oluwa yoo mu inu yin dun..ni agbara Olorun gbogbo oro yin majasope laipe ni oruko Jesu!!!...ur post brot tears to my eyes bt i knw ur joy has cum so pls b cheerful...we ll kip prayin for u.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 7:29pm On May 13, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Our Koko, we dey fine oh... Abeg dey show face more often...
Hope youre good babes...
My dear, am so good! Except for the VJay pressure that will Make someone looks likes I'm badly rape! How ur side?

@omoWunmigan My heart goes Out to. You! Continue trusting in God He doesn't disapoint !
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 13, 2016
embarassedBritneyStacy....now i knw u r a winkeding sumbodi angry...hanhan...jst bcuz of wat..jst my small post nd u r wishin me sumtin lik dat..hanhan..aye ma nika o bt u knw september captain is my padi..i ll ask her to partner u na..yels!yels!!...am gonna do datgrin...captain mitchyy fight for me nowembarassed

sayoddy...u lukin hot mam nd see ur boy cheeks Ah no b small suckin e don do ocheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thorpido(m): 7:40pm On May 13, 2016
feddy27:

I don't knw dat brand o, ask dem if you can spray it in ur vjay cos Dats wia I spray the other one
Na wa.What are you spraying inside vjay?
Ginababy,that stuff looks like it will have peppery effect.You can't spray that in your vjay..
What's d problem by the way?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:44pm On May 13, 2016
ginababy:

Ma'am, Wats ur own? Remember she is ur senior ooo. Chucking her yarn + d heaviness she is under going is nt easy ooo. Dnt make her born in May ooo.

Lmao. Next time she wont tempt us with snail pics cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omowunmigan(f): 7:45pm On May 13, 2016
Thanks for your prayers mamas.
I've stopped the progynova and clexane injection but I'll use the 4 tabs of cyclogest I still have.
I'm just lying down here begging God.
Mama Zaynie, I don't know what the problem is.. I just know I've never crossed this 8weeks. Then I was told it's low progesterone so I normally support with primolut injection yet it still happens.
This time around I allowed a fertility doctor do all the prescription and diagnosis... Hcg doubled initially then increased but not doubling.. I've done several tests in my life.. Including torch screen.. Those rubella and Co..my sample was taken to India. Last week gestational sac was irregular.. Today we only saw the foetus up but no definite sac.. Everything on the screen was white... No dark circle.. And no heartbeat... At 7weeks 6days! Doctor said the wall is too thick for an 8weeks pregnancy and the foetus length is way too small for such a term too. I saw few tiny dark hole bubbles.. He called them Aqua something.. Maybe they're water pockets.. I don't know.. He said they are bad signs. He gave me augmentin for the tan mucus discharge I'm having.. I'm just devastated!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:45pm On May 13, 2016
cutienik:
embarassedBritneyStacy....now i knw u r a winkeding sumbodi angry...hanhan...jst bcuz of wat..jst my small post nd u r wishin me sumtin lik dat..hanhan..aye ma nika o bt u knw september captain is my padi..i ll ask her to partner u na..yels!yels!!...am gonna do datgrin...captain mitchyy fight for me nowembarassed

sayoddy...u lukin hot mam nd see ur boy cheeks Ah no b small suckin e don do ocheesy

Madam BritneyStacy, leave my teamie alone o before we drag you to July. I know you've been eyeing our team cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 13, 2016
mitchyy:

Madam BritneyStacy, leave my teamie alone o before we drag you to July. I know you've been eyeing our team cheesy

we dnt want her in our team joor... tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thorpido(m): 7:58pm On May 13, 2016
omowunmigan:
I've stopped the progynova and clexane injection but I'll use the 4 tabs of cyclogest I still have.
Mama Zaynie, I don't know what the problem is.. I just know I've never crossed this 8weeks. Then I was told it's low progesterone so I normally support with primolut injection yet it still happens.
This time around I allowed a fertility doctor do all the prescription and diagnosis... Hcg doubled initially then increased but not doubling.. I've done several tests in my life.. Including torch screen.. Those rubella and Co..my sample was taken to India. Last week gestational sac was irregular.. Today we only saw the foetus up but no definite sac.. Everything on the screen was white... No dark circle.. And no heartbeat... At 7weeks 6days! Doctor said the wall is too thick for an 8weeks pregnancy and the foetus length is way too small for such a term too. I saw few tiny dark hole bubbles.. He called them Aqua something.. Maybe they're water pockets.. I don't know.. He said they are bad signs. He gave me augmentin for the tan mucus discharge I'm having.. I'm just devastated!
Sorry about what you are going through.Keep faith in God.He will perfect everything at the right time.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:07pm On May 13, 2016
thorpido:
Na wa.What are you spraying inside vjay?
Ginababy,that stuff looks like it will have peppery effect.You can't spray that in your vjay..
What's d problem by the way?

Kindly step aside!

I don't appreciate your comments/questions or wateva undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 8:23pm On May 13, 2016
Good evening mamas and papas, hope we had a great day.

@ all August mamas, how is the pushing ministry? I'm feeling heavy, tired and so lazy these days. May God help me, 3rd trimester is just starting and I am already feeling this way. It is well, we shall all finish well.

@Britneystacy, my honourable captain. I saw the roll call but was so lazy to type. Thanks, you are representing well, God bless you.

@sugah, please accept my condolence. May her soul rest in peace.

@omowunmigan, May Almighty father perfect all that concerns you. We shall rejoice with you.

Congrats to all may mamas that just put to bed, may God bless your los and may they be permanent blessings to your homes, Amen.

Wish you all a wonderful weekend ahead.

#augustmamaforsupernaturalvbacdelivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sanrima(f): 8:27pm On May 13, 2016
@ Sugah, so sorry for your loss, May God give you and your siblings the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss. May the soul of the departed rest in the bosom of our Lord. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 8:32pm On May 13, 2016
omowunmigan, I think what you have is luteal phase defect which causes low progesterone and also causes your corpus luteum to collapse before the end of 1st trimester thereby leading to miscarriages.
I had 2 miscarriages in d past both at abt 6-7weeks. The 2nd made me research so much abt LPD. Untill I came across one article dt made me understand that pple dt suffer from LPD are categorised into 3 grps. In summary or what i understood from the article is that the first group, clomid works for them, cos they dont ovulate atal, second group ovulates but dont make enough progesterone, dis grp progesterone supositories n injections work for them, the third grp ovulate well, normal cycle but still makes lil prog. This grp they said homogeneous HCG worked well for them. That was when I started researching hcg in early pregnancy for support to avoid miscarriages. I read good reviews abt them. I decided to try it out with dh following this proceedure since clomid and progesterone support never worked for me.
https://recurrentearlymiscarriage./2010/04/25/ when it opens click on menu to see other links or go here:
https://recurrentearlymiscarriage./my-success-after-recurrent-chemical-pregnancies/.
Goodnews is, it worked and today am 19.5weeks. Praying to God to see this good work he started in my life to the end. Cos I believe he was the one that opened my eyes to see at least a procedure dt worked when docs were clueless. I will post the article here for other mamas to learn and touch light. Since the problem is hormonal I dont kno if ivf will work out.
I believe God will see you through this hurdle. Dont relent in believing him.
Modified: attached a wrong link before.#corrected#

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 8:36pm On May 13, 2016
omowunmigan:
@ omowunmigan may God provide the best solution to this issue. Never give up on God cos He won't give up on you. It is well with you my dear Amen. e-hugs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 8:38pm On May 13, 2016
kokolet007:
Hello mama's! How una dey? How's d ministry going?
Abeg help me touch light this matter I was lamenting to a neighbor how I couldn't get plantain for my beans , She ask me how I wnt to prepare it I told her I'm pouraging it with the beans, she warned me that I shouldn't try it that it causes Oka [I don't knw d english] on the child head , Abeg how true is it? Cos I love beans so much and plantain at the sametime I don't wnt anytin to affect my baby head!
#teamJune4supernaturalDelivery#

Oka is fontanelle, every child has it. it's just the spacing or circumference may differ. I dnt believe I anywayz.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:44pm On May 13, 2016
Onyinyechika08, my wonderful teamie kiss

Thank you for that beautiful research!!

We must all carry to term and come october, it will be celebrations galore in Jesus name. Amen! grin

Congrats on your team blue... I'm yet to check. i'll ginger odas so we can update

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omowunmigan(f): 8:56pm On May 13, 2016
Thanks for your concern sisters.
Onyinyechika08, I really appreciate your detailed post. I ovulate well and my cycle is so regular 24days though.
Let's say I belong to the third class... Who clomid and progesterone support won't help... Just like you.. What do I do? What did you do dear? Pls give me details of the procedure.. Here or at lonelyolawunmi005@yahoo.com. I opened that link and read few stories.
Thanks so much.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 9:06pm On May 13, 2016
feddy27:

Noo, it's not hot. It has a cooling effect

If dats d case I will patiently luk 4 ur brand dat is tested n trusted. Tnx dearie. Mwuah.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 9:09pm On May 13, 2016
mitchyy:

Lmao. Next time she wont tempt us with snail pics cheesy grin grin

Aaauuuhh! Nw I knw where ur vexation is coming frm. No wonder u want to kidnap her frm our team. NO WAY!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 9:10pm On May 13, 2016
Good evening @ all mamas in the house.

@ sugah, may Jehovah give you the strength to bear this irreparable loss. Pls accept my condolence ma.

@ omowunmigan, I don't even know what to say, please cry if you must, but we need to find the root cause of the miscarriage s, something is definitely wrong somewhere and I feel it's something minor" , yes minor I believe, pls get to a good/ standard lab, have u check ur rhesus, thyroid and a full comprehensive hormonal assay. If possible, let a pathologist get some sample of the tissue of d embryo. You will smile again lagbara Olorun. You remain in my prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 9:10pm On May 13, 2016
sayoddy:
Missed threadcuties yesterday just as last week but I've many pictures to share.
Here are Lo and Mom with flat tummy at 6weeks postpartum

Nice pic nice dress grin my tommy is like this too- verrrrrry flat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thorpido(m): 9:10pm On May 13, 2016
feddy27:

Kindly step aside!

I don't appreciate your comments/questions or wateva undecided
Others are reading the thread.

For their sake,i'll say please don't just spray anything in your privates.

I can't see anything in my comment to get u offended anyway.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 9:12pm On May 13, 2016
This was the procedure I followed.
5mg of Letrozole (Femara) on days 5-9 of the cycle.  (To produce a stronger ovulation.)
Trigger shot of 5000mu of Pregnyl (HCG) when I got a positive OPK (to trigger ovulation)
Booster short of 5000mu of Pregnyl 7 days after the trigger shot (to provide early hormonal support.)
After the HCG doubled twice indicating a viable pregnancy, I continued the shot weekly from week 5 to week 14.
But I still used cyclogest along side.
Pls consult ur doc first with this.
I told my doc what I did after I heart the babys heart beat. He asked who prescribed it for me, told him my family doc. Lol.
Well he said its good I shud continue and stop at 14weeks when placenta takes over.
In all i thank God it worked for me. Google it too. Hcg shot in early pregnancy. I read this procedure is widely practised in india.

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 9:13pm On May 13, 2016
kokolet007:
Abeg help me touch light this matter I was lamenting to a neighbor how I couldn't get plantain for my beans , She ask me how I wnt to prepare it I told her I'm pouraging it with the beans, she warned me that I shouldn't try it that it causes Oka [I don't knw d english] on the child head , Abeg how true is it? Cos I love beans so much and plantain at the sametime I don't wnt anytin to affect my baby head!

I.understand oka is actually dehydration in babies. It is unlikely a pregnant woman eating plantain would would cause it.

Please any mum who has direct experience with oka should share more details!

CC: Kaffy4bill
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 9:14pm On May 13, 2016
Congrats to all mamas DAT just delivered, may the additions in ur home bring you nothing but joy @ Gaily, olubankemi, rofegimwa et al.

My able November mommas, I hail o. How una dey?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 9:18pm On May 13, 2016
And the article I read that made me try that proceedure....

The aforementioned two-cell compartmentalization of the corpus luteum has led to studies of LPD based on hypothetical failure of specific cell types. Hinney and colleagues28 investigated LH pulsatility in 38 women with LPD diagnosed by two consecutive cycles marked by diminished mid luteal progesterone levels. They described three distinct patterns of luteal phase failure. Group 1 consisted of 16 women (42%) who had no LH secretory episodes and had significantly lower basal LH levels compared with 14 control subjects. Group 2 consisted of 13 women (34%) who had normal LH secretory episodes despite low estradiol and progesterone concentrations that did not respond to the LH pulses. Group 3 consisted of nine women (24%) who had normal LH pulses with an adequate progesterone response but inadequate basal secretion of progesterone. All immunoreactive LH pulses also were found to be bioactive. Group 1 subjects were designated as having a hypothalamic cause of LPD (inadequate stimulation). Group 2 women, because of their lack of response to LH pulses, were categorized as having a small cell defect. Group 3 women, with low basal levels of progesterone and appropriate responses to LH episodes, were categorized as having a large cell defect. These findings led to intriguing implications for the management of patients with LPD. Patients found to have an increase in serum progesterone levels in response to LH stimulation (large cell defect) may be treated adequately with exogenous hCG; patients with inadequate LH response (small cell defect) may be treated preferentially with progesterone supplementation. Further investigation is needed to verify these findings and to characterize the specific cellular defects within these subtypes.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 9:19pm On May 13, 2016
omowunmigan:
me!

Dear God please show mercy and honour your word in the life of your daughter. You said you will show mercy on whom you will show mercy on, and we also know it's not of him that willeth or runneth, it's of God that showeth mercy. Please show mercy, that's all I pray for

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:31pm On May 13, 2016
God please hear our sisters cry n make her womb carry babies to term.

Omowunmigan, you are in our prayers.
Please seek second opinion before letting go.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulvine360(f): 9:42pm On May 13, 2016
Omowunmigan, we will rejoice wt u ds very year lagbara Olorun. @sugar God will comfort u nd ur family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:43pm On May 13, 2016
thorpido:
Others are reading the thread.

For their sake,i'll say please don't just spray anything in your privates.

I can't see anything in my comment to get u offended anyway.

Are you a qualified ob/gyn?

Do you even know the spray I'm talkin about and what it's used for?

Hello!!!! Don't jump into discussions just like that! That's very rude of you

I don't owe you any details of what we were talkin about!

Once again, stay clear from women's discussion! We are sharing experiences here and not talkin rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:55pm On May 13, 2016
ginababy:

If dats d case I will patiently luk 4 ur brand dat is tested n trusted. Tnx dearie. Mwuah.

I was also told to use ice pack which was very soothing too.

Also, get a spray bottle and use each time you urinate

I also used witch hazel pads which also eased the post partum vjay pain

All these were used for my me by my post partum nurse wen I mentioned dat the pain was much and I was also given to take home.

Don't worry sweetie, you will be fine smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 9:57pm On May 13, 2016
kokolet007:
False! False! False!. ...Old women tales. ...one of the healthiest food you can eat in pregnancy is beans and unripe plantain abeg..... Go and eat your thing. Nothing do you or your baby....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StephOkemini and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.