Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,931 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8266597 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 9:04am On May 16, 2016
@maureensylvia, it seems most men are like that generally. here is a business idea i got from Ymodulus and by Gods grace it will be kickstarting soon. i got some cash i saved during my service year and based on experience from my aunties and friends who gave all their savings to their husband i decided to keep mine for future use incase he starts to misbehave. I met with a maisuya guy that has been in my area for over ten years and asked him to look for someone i can open a mai shai joint for, i also asked another maishai guy how much will be needed for d business he said 50k but ive budgeted 60k. the maisahi guy will serve me for 6months paand remitting 9k weekly until our agreement expires. ive gotten a piece of land close to a small mkt and about gwtting list of things to buy anf by Gods grace busineess will be kickstarting by June. hope this helps you all mamas. 9k weekly for 6months will fetch u over 200k. goodluck

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 9:14am On May 16, 2016
Mauryn, I can tell u categorically that ur dh hasn't yet taken d garment of two becoming one. Spending for ur family should never be a problem. Since u don't know how much he earns and he sees everything u spend as been extravagant,then allow him to do the buying, write a list of what u need and give to him .he still sees his money as his money not our. This takes God to intervene because for him he feels he is right.

It is well with u hon.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 9:41am On May 16, 2016
Ada243:
@maureensylvia, it seems most men are like that generally. I met with a maisuya guy that has been in my area for over ten years and asked him to look for someone i can open a mai shai joint for, i also asked another maishai guy how much will be needed for d business he said 50k but ive budgeted 60k. the maisahi guy will serve me for 6months paand remitting 9k weekly until our agreement expires.. hope this helps you all mamas. 9k weekly for 6months will fetch u over 200k. goodluck
Please Dear, what is maisuya or maishai ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 9:46am On May 16, 2016
cutienik:
mama BritneyStacy haas cum oooo..welcum sis..see smart brain nd tricks...so u too dey inflate prices ...i b expert for dat ogrin

My Dear, so you no be better person like me grin grin grin. Shey dem talk say na condition make crayfish bend ooo. I was tired of the quarrels and confrontations na....So I had to find my way around him so we can continue living in peace. When you marry igbo man , you need sense oo my sister. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by creamchiccb(f): 9:56am On May 16, 2016
Maisuya is a man dat sells suya while maishai is a man dat sells tea
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 10:15am On May 16, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Please Dear, what is maisuya or maishai ?
mai suya are those hausa guys that sell suya while mai shai are those guys that sell tea, bread, and indomie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 10:58am On May 16, 2016
n

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:02am On May 16, 2016
Elhayjay:
OK no wahala.expecting

@Elhayjay and Ozycy, as promised here is the link to my dropbox folder that has some pregnancy relaxation audio for mama and baby. This is what i currently use for my LO and we both sleep calmly and peacefully without those regular taekwando kicks. Just open the folder and download them

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7w5scwhjqscwghf/AAD9iP7REaUZs-qQ7-08oRzqa?dl=0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:05am On May 16, 2016
olatebony:

I sell baby things oooo tho I'm in ibadan but I send a lot to pple in lag. Any ib mama here? Abeg signify oo! Me I want to meet a mama from this thread oo. Laziness to type no gree me contribute often. But I can gist and talk with mouth ehnnn

Do you have a website or social media account to view your products? Hope the delivery charge to Lagos is not high?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:15am On May 16, 2016
Ada243:

mai suya are those hausa guys that sell suya while mai shai are those guys that sell tea, bread, and indomie.
I didn't know those people make that much.
I need more business ideas needed, if possible the one that won't need much movement kind of.
Cc all mamas

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ymodulus: 11:18am On May 16, 2016
Ada243:
@maureensylvia, it seems most men are like that generally. here is a business idea i got from Ymodulus and by Gods grace it will be kickstarting soon. i got some cash i saved during my service year and based on experience from my aunties and friends who gave all their savings to their husband i decided to keep mine for future use incase he starts to misbehave. I met with a maisuya guy that has been in my area for over ten years and asked him to look for someone i can open a mai shai joint for, i also asked another maishai guy how much will be needed for d business he said 50k but ive budgeted 60k. the maisahi guy will serve me for 6months paand remitting 9k weekly until our agreement expires. ive gotten a piece of land close to a small mkt and about gwtting list of things to buy anf by Gods grace busineess will be kickstarting by June. hope this helps you all mamas. 9k weekly for 6months will fetch u over 200k. goodluck

Awww am moved.

Sorry ma. Are you an ex-corper or married ? your post got me confused there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Serefunmee: 11:19am On May 16, 2016
Hello beautiful mamas, September mamas and all preggie mamas in the house. Safe, swift and easy delivery is our portion (Amen).

I sympathize with you @sugah on the demise of ur mum. May God grant u and ur family d fortitude to bear ds loss and may her soul rest in eternal peace.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 11:25am On May 16, 2016
GenyEbere:
Maureen mamas touchlight your matter well the Lord will help you

Ginababy and enkaydewdrop I have CS apptmt on tues but NO I dont need the knife again lol else una go see me for threadcuties,as my lo is in cephalic and 2.6kg weight am praying for a VBAC and it will be done unto me Amen

Cheerychy will give the house feedback on the carrot experiment

Gaily04 how is our prince charming this morning

#teammay lo's pls coperate with mummy and show face this week you hear #teammay walk walk walk do matchpast it will help

#teamjune #teamnopant #teamnolibido #teamnodeliveryhair I troway breast for una,how is the ministry vjay pain nko #itwillendinpraise #oneleginmayonejune kikikikikikiki

Una good morning

Let d will of God prevails. Keep telling urself u dnt need d knife my dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:29am On May 16, 2016
Ymodulus:

Awww am moved.
Oga Ymodulus, see who you just inspired.
we need more business ideas for mamas here.
If possible, ones that will be suitable for nursing mums. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 11:32am On May 16, 2016
Ymodulus:

Awww am moved.

im an ex corper and also married too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:35am On May 16, 2016
ajuwarhodes:
Abeg oo,make una help me, I started having cough last night, it's beginning to get uncomfortable for me, in fact I am beginning to have cough and heart burn just as it did me when I first got pregnant 7months ago. Can somebody tell me what I can use? Scared to take cough syrup cos of my pregnant state, too much cough makes my side begin to pain me. Has I go sleep tonight now na issue

And I was just rejoicing here that this 3rd trimester is treating me well, maybe I shldnt have talked oooo

Sorry dear. For the heartburn, i guess you already know you can take antacids, either gelusil or some others. For the cough, i really don't have any info on that to help. Let me see cc other mamas who might have an answer.
@zaynie, kaffy4bill, ginababe, ozycy, feddy27, enkaydewdrop, britneystacy, lovinam, iyabetajos, cutienik, raptor2 and all other mamas, pls help my teamie out with a response. She posted this yesterday. Biko
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ymodulus: 11:37am On May 16, 2016
Ada243:

im an ex corper and also married too
Okay..
I get clearly now. Was Just curious as to what corper was doing on this thread.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexymum1: 11:37am On May 16, 2016
Gud am to everyone, hope we are great dis morning?

PLEASE am in need of job,i just completed my NYSC last month,please mamas in warri Delta State shuld pls refer me to any job opportunity weda teaching or any legal work because i dnt really want to be a stay at home mum, am a BSc holder in public administration with second class lower division.TIA

cc:all mamas and most especially warri mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 11:40am On May 16, 2016
Ymodulus:

Okay..

ok.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:43am On May 16, 2016
@maureensylvia, there is no solution template for this kind of issue. What worked for A might not work for B. But the best template to try is prayer and when you pray, be specific. Tell Jehovah exactly what you want and how you want him to help you.
Seems my dad was a little bit like your dh too. He's very generous to pple outside and himself but stingy to his immediate family and i'm happy he even turned out that way, else i would have been a silly dependent spoilt child. It taught me to hustle. E nor get where i nor work, just to save and train myself. Today, i'm reaping the results.
It also taught my mum to be independent too, because when your kids grow and he still hasnt changed, na dem go suffer am pass. And you can't bear to watch your kids being neglected or wearing rags. So why you try your best to make him change, still find some side hustle. But don't make him feel you can now take care of yourself else he will just abandon the family responsibilities for you totally and even tell pple you're trying to be the man of the home.
Just calm down ehn, and take things easy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:46am On May 16, 2016
BritneyStacy:
Oh boy! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked These mothers can talk for Africa!!!! Ewoooooo! More than 15pages in less than 48 hours ? I trowey cap for all of you!!! Plenty plenty sweet gist wey I miss....Subscription expired on Friday midnight....I refused to subscribe on Saturday because I wouldn't be able to exhaust the call bonus I will be given by Sunday midnight and by Monday,they take their bonus ....so wanted to chill and subscribe by Monday so i have more days to use the bonus before weekend. .
I just dey read pages dey go....e no gree end!
Thanks to all mama's that keep this thread warm!!! kiss kiss kiss kissYOU are 'B' in Bae wink.
@cutenik, @ mitchyy @cute999 and ALL that asked of me: Thank you for asking of me...I love you like I love Chicken Sharwama cheesy grin.

Hehehe. Welcome back dear. Pls don't run off like that again o, else we go find you reach house
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:48am On May 16, 2016
sexymum1:
Gud am to everyone, hope we are great dis morning?

PLEASE am in need of job,i just completed my NYSC last month,please mamas in warri Delta State shuld pls refer me to any job opportunity weda teaching or any legal work because i dnt really want to be a stay at home mum, am a BSc holder in public administration with second class lower division.TIA

cc:all mamas and most especially warri mama

Cc mummy Mofe @tyconcepts
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:50am On May 16, 2016
Iyabetajos:

if u ask me na who i go ask oya mitchyy cm n answer mummy chizeal

Don't mind Iyabetajos jare. Hansel is my baby's name and my biggest craving now is water. That's why she called me Mummy Hansel water
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:54am On May 16, 2016
[quote author=maureensylvia post=45667328][/quote]
You have to give him time, he can't automatically change overnight. Am glad you've been able to talk with him and I hope he will see reasons with you and comply. But try and cut down the expenses as much as you can, it's just 3 of you in the house for now so you shouldn't be spending so much. Don't let him keep seeing you as a money waster cos he will not trust you with his money/account. You have to always pray for wisdom and structure out your points well before any confrontation so he can see good points in any matter you bring up.
You have to take it one step at a time. When you are done dealing with upkeep money, you can proceed to unnecessary spending with friends and family then to the club thingy,Since you people were into the clubbing thing together. did I hear you say every week clubbing? shocked, is that an addiction or what? Even bachelors don't club every weekend. And how on earth is he going clubbing without his wifey. Tot clubbing is about grooving and dancing with your boo( I may be wrong) unless not the type of clubbing am thinking that you are talking about.
Nne just keep praying for wisdom cos you really need it to handle your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 11:54am On May 16, 2016
maureensylvia that's marriage life o. Relationship sweet pass marriage but only God can bless one's marriage. I pray God touch his heart to care for his immediate family and give you wisdom to sort everything out.

The kpekusing mamas how jerusalem yesterday? Even if you no get libido, that weather dey find network wey don lost. Abeg if you're 34weeks up, dey go jerusalem from time to time and let dh top it, it will help cervix to dilate. When I was 41weeks + gone, immediately dh topped it up, the m.plug showed o.

As per the delivery hair, it's necessary pls unless you want to remove the hair finish during labour. As for me, I did dreadlock 3weeks to edd and only wash it every 2weeks. If you're breastfeeding exclusively, make one that will last till 3months o especially if your culture doesn't allow you to go out for sometime when you give birth.

What else? I've forgotten others wey I wan put mouth. Na vigilante things dey draw me back.

May Mamas, how far? I don't know who have given birth sef. Update us and drop bs

TeamMarch I hail o. How our lo?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwapastor: 12:15pm On May 16, 2016
Prayer time:
Father God we thank you for bringing us into this wonderful third week of May. We commit our lives, families (nuclear and extended), career, plans, journeys and destinies into your mighty hand. Father forgive us our sins and take care of us this week like never before in Jesus name.
Lord we commit all the Mamas that are due for delivery this week grant them safe and swift delivery may the will of their enemies not come to pass in their lives.
Father may we not experience any loss of any kind this week. Grant us our heart desires and may your will be done in our lives and families. Amen!

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:49pm On May 16, 2016
@maureensylvia I pray dat d good Lord will touch d heart of ur Dh n change him 2 a beta person n make him d gud husband u want him 2 be....It is well wit ur marriage!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 12:54pm On May 16, 2016
Ymodulus:

Okay..

SOme preggos / moms here are corpers

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OnyxGem10(f): 12:55pm On May 16, 2016
nwapastor:
Prayer time:
Father God we thank you for bringing us into this wonderful third week of May. We commit our lives, families (nuclear and extended), career, plans, journeys and destinies into your mighty hand. Father forgive us our sins and take care of us this week like never before in Jesus name.
Lord we commit all the Mamas that are due for delivery this week grant them safe and swift delivery may the will of their enemies not come to pass in their lives.
Father may we not experience any loss of any kind this week. Grant us our heart desires and may your will be done in our lives and families. Amen!
Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 12:56pm On May 16, 2016
Amen amen ND Amen oooooo, thnks @ Nwa pastor

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 1:27pm On May 16, 2016
maureensylvia, dear fimd a time he is happy to discuss the matter, also you can try giving him list of whats needed a5 home including the price if he wants to buy it himself. Mind you when talking about it, try to be very humble so the aim of the discussion isn't defeated. May God help u.
Also as per ur personal things like clothes, since u are working you can do that for yourself and make him do all for the house if ur finance can't do it. Some men believe once a woman is working, she should take care of herself. Am sure you should know which category ur dh belongs to.
If he starts a biz for u fine, if not, try saving from ur job for the period u allow him take full responsibility of the house. Avoid unnecessary spending till u achieve ur aim. Like for instance its not all parties u are invited to that you go.
All the best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumgb: 1:27pm On May 16, 2016
@ ajuwarhodes,had serious cough Nd I took fresh ginger Nd honey Nd the next day they cough disappeared,I only took it d next day to make sure it goes completely.just one spoon of honey and a little ginger,not in excess.u can ask about it b4 taking it.
Team sept I dey hail ooo,hop we are all doing great.
Gud day all mamas in the house.
@ maureesylvia,just as everyone has said prayer is needful,infact I do contribution from the little money dh gives me for house keep,when he found out dat am more prudent in spending compare to him,he was happy about the contribution,cos I explained dat I had to do it so we can av little savings,and now he even keeps money dat he doesn't want to spend with me.of course after prayer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.