Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8202264 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 8:08pm On May 15, 2016
mitchyy:

Haaaa! This one is really serious o. Have you tried searching google to see if there are suggestions to keep your libido on the high side?

This is what i do and you might try it out:
Everytime you pass dh, reach out and touch or kiss him. Don't allow these moments to go beyond the kiss or hug. Simply increasing the amount of physical contact you have with your partner will help with desire to have s*x.

Hope dh will nt end up dragging me 2 bed at every touch n kiss. I will try it dearie. Tnx a bunch.

More suggestions pls.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 8:10pm On May 15, 2016
@kokolet007, abeg strike is not a good thing @ all, especially for pregnant women, Team May in particular. I actually felt the pain of women who came to deliver and were sent to private hospitals because resident doctors are on nationwide strike. I was among the lucky one to be admitted that evening cos no complication in my folder, others there were admitted but stopped progressing were also sent back, its not everybody that kept cash aside for private hospitals.
Then by 18th, salaries have not been paid, n I hear its indefinite, that's not also a good sign.
Pls lets pray against this hardship.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:25pm On May 15, 2016
Gaily04:

U see yourself, u take style they join the exercise all in the name of dragging her out. Ur people are watching u on 10D cool

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!!
Me wey don disappear since...

#TongueOut
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:27pm On May 15, 2016
GenyEbere:
Enkay be dragging me upandan if you near me e

What will happen?? tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:30pm On May 15, 2016
ginababy:

Kikikikikiki (in ur on voice). 4get dat rough play jaree. I no d play wt my hair reach dat level ooo.

Ah!
DH and I have been arguing since oh...
I've told him I must barb the hair...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:35pm On May 15, 2016
kokolet007:
...sometimes I wonder if I'm alone in this situation as if I'm a virgin once again its really worst but I put june unto jehovah's hand

Sister, you're not alone oh...
It is well...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:36pm On May 15, 2016
ginababy:

Amen ooo. Some pple r wicked in dis world.
Haaaaa 37wks already? U r gud as team May infact bye bye. Hope u don mak ur hair? No b lyk enkaydewdrop ooo.

This one that GenyEbere is 37weeks so... I surrender oh...
She may not escape May oh...

Make we dey look sha...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:39pm On May 15, 2016
mitchyy:

Haaaa! This one is really serious o. Have you tried searching google to see if there are suggestions to keep your libido on the high side?

This is what i do and you might try it out:
Everytime you pass dh, reach out and touch or kiss him. Don't allow these moments to go beyond the kiss or hug. Simply increasing the amount of physical contact you have with your partner will help with desire to have s*x.

Mitchyy, me i don touch taaaaaya... NOTHING NOTHING!!!

It is well...

I heard of kunu aya sha... I'll try it when I offload... Dunno if it's safe in pregnancy...

***modified... I meant kunu, not kuku....
Rubbish auto correct
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetrie(f): 8:45pm On May 15, 2016
Gaily04:
@kokolet007, resident doctors are on nationwide strike.
The strike has ended. Work resumes tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by creamchiccb(f): 8:46pm On May 15, 2016
Hello!wats kuku aya??regarding love making,wen I tink of d fact it helps widen d power house I somhw find my libido oooo bcs I dread labour pain!!women are tryin joor
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 8:55pm On May 15, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

This one that GenyEbere is 37weeks so... I surrender oh...
She may not escape May oh...

Make we dey look sha...

Dat woman, dis wk or nxt wk fit no pass her ooo. We still wish her well sha.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 8:57pm On May 15, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Ah!
DH and I have been arguing since oh...
I've told him I must barb the hair...

Me 2 d join dh beg u. Stop rough play abeg. I hate low cut seriously.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 9:04pm On May 15, 2016
sweetrie:

The strike has ended. Work resumes tomorrow

Yes, was for 5days. Now NLC wants to embark on their own from wednesday, all public sectors will certainly join.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 9:15pm On May 15, 2016
GenyEbere:

Hmmmmm I hear something with my left hear this evening,the thing na carrot stew lol buy your carrot scrap the dirt,wash and boil for some minutes then blend together with pepper,onions,shombo etc as you wish then fry it like your tomatoe combo,you can add tomatoe paste(optional) hmm am trying it this week,women inventing alternatives since 12BC lol

Abeg, make una leave my carrot for me before price of carrot will go up. Abeg, dey chop ofe akwu and pepper stew until tomato return. Carrot na my main snack for now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutie999(f): 9:25pm On May 15, 2016
Yes love....its my delivery hair....its better i endure it now than later but it hurts like mad biko

Dnt tell me u r nt making delivery hair ooo. I'm sure cutie999 kinki braid is her delivery hair. U get strength to seat ooo. I'm planning to make dread by Tuesday as my delivery hair.

Beta start making plans 4 one now b4 LO arrives n u might nt hav tym to do so till afta 2 or 3 months post Partum. [/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 9:28pm On May 15, 2016
creamchiccb:
Hello!wats kuku aya??regarding love making,wen I tink of d fact it helps widen d power house I somhw find my libido oooo bcs I dread labour pain!!women are tryin joor

Enkaydewdrop, abeg com n answer dis woman. Wat is kuku aya?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutie999(f): 9:30pm On May 15, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Me? If I too vex, I go barb the hair...
Who get power

Abeg no barb am oooo....just manage dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 9:34pm On May 15, 2016
Gaily04:
@Rukemi291, what's up with you, try hail us na cos u were online today

Hmmmmm!!!!! I can't fit to shout o, chai, its not easy to take care of preggie mamas o, @ d end of the 45mins walk, out of 22 mamas that started the exercise, only 5 came back to the starting point, the others from there go house.

zimunachimdi, are u seeing what am saw? Cold or even tiredness can't be an excuse. We need exercise to help us. No more stories tomorrow o, we need plenty birth alert this week.

team captain,laugh no gree me oooo. This our team mamas are funny gan!
As u said,no excuse tomorrow at all.
Prettyhurts,u are pardoned but tomoro we will not pardon u at all. U suppose give us baby tomoro sef.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutie999(f): 9:40pm On May 15, 2016
34weeks tmao repping team june. Baba God over to you for a swift and painless delivery #i wish grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 9:50pm On May 15, 2016
ginababy:

Mitchyy, u own beta true true. Zero libido go make one no demand for once n wen dh demand na vex go d catch u secretly + while in d process u will just b calculating finishing tym. Somdays I will b browsing while dh is ontop d show. I d pity d guy no b small ooo.

pls dear,if you find solution pls hala me ooo. The tin tire me no be small. Dh and I will seriously look for solution after delivery. I just dont feel it at all.
Dh said it might be psychological. It is stress doing something you dont enjoy.Others mamas,abeg una fit help too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 9:51pm On May 15, 2016
cutie999:
Yes love....its my delivery hair....its better i endure it now than later but it hurts like mad biko

Better now my dear. U can't imagine me planning to embark on lyk 1hr 15mnts trip on Tuesday wt dh just 2 get d particular style made by a certain stylist. I can do anything 4 my hair ooo. Part of my power house.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 10:00pm On May 15, 2016
zimunachimdi:

pls dear,if you find solution pls hala me ooo. The tin tire me no be small. Dh and I will seriously look for solution after delivery. I just dont feel it at all.
Dh said it might be psychological. It is stress doing something you dont enjoy.Others mamas,abeg una fit help too.

I will hala u kia kia my dear. I've bottled dis feelings 4 too long. It might truly b psychological bt hw n where? I tire jaree.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 10:03pm On May 15, 2016
creamchiccb:
I think she meant to type 'kunun aya' it's made from tigernuts, dates and coconut.
You wash the tigernuts very well and soak for some hours, cut your dates open to remove seed, add to the coconut and tigernut and blend together. Grind it smooth and sieve, once you are done seiving you serve cold and drink. From my observation all the ingredients are not harmful in pregnancy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetrie(f): 10:04pm On May 15, 2016
Gaily04:

Yes, was for 5days. Now NLC wants to embark on their own from wednesday, all public sectors will certainly join.
It was actually three days warning strike, from Wednesday to Friday. At least they resume tomorrow, pending when NLC start their own.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 10:10pm On May 15, 2016
Eminya:

I think she meant to type 'kunun aya' it's made from tigernuts, dates and coconut.
You wash the tigernuts very well and soak for some hours, cut your dates open to remove seed, add to the coconut and tigernut and blend together. Grind it smooth and sieve, once you are done seiving you serve cold and drink. From my observation all the ingredients are not harmful in pregnancy

Den what will happen?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 10:14pm On May 15, 2016
cutie999:
34weeks tmao repping team june. Baba God over to you for a swift and painless delivery #i wish grin grin grin

U can say it again. I'll b 35wks n d joy is out of dis world.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 10:14pm On May 15, 2016
ginababy,tx dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ajuwarhodes(f): 10:17pm On May 15, 2016
Abeg oo,make una help me, I started having cough last night, it's beginning to get uncomfortable for me, in fact I am beginning to have cough and heart burn just as it did me when I first got pregnant 7months ago. Can somebody tell me what I can use? Scared to take cough syrup cos of my pregnant state, too much cough makes my side begin to pain me. Has I go sleep tonight now na issue

And I was just rejoicing here that this 3rd trimester is treating me well, maybe I shldnt have talked oooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 10:19pm On May 15, 2016
I used my pocket umbrella, went out o.
Came back wet from my waist down.
Cooked o.
Boiled two eggs and ate everything.
After eating I managed to enter the room and that was it.
Hubby's return woke me up after 4 hours.

And now heart burn wants to cut my throat.
This is real heart burn as it's a burning sensation in my throat.

But I no send o. I am thinking of going to eat more now grin grin grin
Rice n kenke soup is d real ish. I used slightly bleached palm oil fried in onion n small gnut oil.
Fried dry. Really nice o.
The sauce can be used to eat yam too. Or rice n beans.
Mamas try it if u don't prepare it before n thank me later.

With tomato scarcity sef... No time.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 10:22pm On May 15, 2016
ginababy:

Den what will happen?
It increases libido.
In men and women.

Men especially. Very good o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 10:23pm On May 15, 2016
zimunachimdi:
ginababy,tx dear.

Hahahaha u r welcome dear. D tin show 4 ur face oooo. God is pulling us out in no tym dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 10:30pm On May 15, 2016
iomoge2:

It increases libido.
In men and women.

Men especially. Very good o.

I knw it increases sperm count. I prepared it 4 dh during my ttc days bt wtout d coconut sha.

I'll try it afta birthing my LO.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Firstlady001 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.