Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,154 members, 7,867,355 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8281874 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 9:50pm On May 17, 2016
GenyEbere:
Enkaydewdrop glad the stooling don stop,other mamas will come and touchlight your anus you hear.

I just pack my bag finish na only ori I never buy,lo forward match and come mummy wants to carry you
#teamjune get ready o

Thanks sis...
No worry... Your Lo even ready pass you sef... Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki.....

Team June is ready oh...
Just waiting for the remaining 14days to go by quickly...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:00pm On May 17, 2016
cutienik:
@enkaydewdrop...sori abt d anus o..if u av sheabutter handy,rub it on d bullet dats peepin frm ur anus..it works for me..kpele dear.

Thanks mama... Thank God I have ori... I'll use it straight away...

Mmmuah!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 10:02pm On May 17, 2016
@ cutienik Haers flask will do just what you want.
@ sugah all mamas here said it all! I believe if anything happens as a result of you wanting to wait by all means! Dh won't ever forgive u. And still it doesn't change d fact dat momma is gone. Pls and pls try and go @ ur scheduled date! All that matters now is YOU and YOUR LO (frm Dh's perspective). You could just try and sike dh to carry u along mybe wt pictures, live videos nd stuffs like dat @ least to make u feel u r with them! Let him update you as event unfolds. It is well with you and you'll sing for joy IJN

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by creamchiccb(f): 10:10pm On May 17, 2016
Gud evening sabi mamas in d house!please I have a question someone asked me,decided to bring it 2dis wonderful forum.what is d cause of cord or placenta wrapping a baby?leading to complication,hope when a baby is very playful in d stomach is safe 4 him/her.The almighty God wil neva let us see such IJN.Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 10:19pm On May 17, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Thanks mama... Thank God I have ori... I'll use it straight away...

Mmmuah!!!

The following tips will help you to avoid piles, as well as ease the symptoms if you have piles:
Eat a high-fibre diet, including wholemeal bread, cereal, wholewheat pasta and brown rice, and plenty of fruit and vegetables.
Drink between six and eight glasses of water every day, and avoid caffeine, so you don't become dehydrated.
Try to exercise regularly, even if it's just a short, brisk walk.
Go to the loo straight away when you feel the urge, as waiting can make your poo harder and drier.
Try not to strain while on the loo. If the poo isn't coming easily, take your time, or try again later after you've had a drink of water, some fibre, or had some exercise.
Try putting your feet up on a stool when doing a poo. It may make opening your bowels easier.
You could apply pressure with your fingers to the muscular area between your vagina and back passage (perineum) while having a poo. This stimulates a reflex that increases muscle tone in your rectum, and may make having a poo easier.
Do pelvic floor exercises daily. This may make having a poo easier, and prevent piles from developing by increasing the circulation around your bottom, and strengthening the muscles in your vagina, perineum and rectum. It will also help you to give birth and speed up your recovery afterwards. *As well as trying the tips above, you'll probably need to try other treatments:
Use a cold compress, such as a cloth wrung out from iced water, to relieve the pain around your bottom.
Gently and thoroughly clean the affected area after you've done a poo. Wiping with moist toilet wipes can be more comfortable than using toilet tissue. Pat rather than rub yourself dry.
Try pushing the piles gently back into your rectum with a clean finger when you are having a bath or shower.

After your baby is born, wash your bottom using a bidet, or put a clean washing-up bowl of warm water on a chair. Wash the area and pat it dry carefully. When you've healed enough to wipe, use unscented, white toilet tissue, so it doesn't irritate your skin.

If sitting down is really painful, you could try using an inflatable valley cushion,

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 17, 2016
[quote author=olatebony post=45718977]@ cutienik Haers flask will do just what you want.
ok teamie..thanks av added u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:35pm On May 17, 2016
cutienik:
y do i cry easily dese days if i read any touchin story..i cry..watch film..i cry..saw mam maureensylvia's update abt her dh...i cry...saw mam sugah post too..i cry...i jst finished watchin DareyartAlade's new musicvideoPrayForMe...i dey cry now...*talkintomybae*...hello bae..dis ur preggy sign ma ni agbara o..hop u r nt cryincryin bae o or else mama ll spank ur cute bum o..jst jokingrin

U cry for my bumbum bullet too E dey pain me well well oh...
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!

I just like looking for your trouble...

Oya come and take warm hugs...
Stop crying you hear...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:43pm On May 17, 2016
olatebony:

The following tips will help you to avoid piles, as well as ease the symptoms if you have piles:
Eat a high-fibre diet, including wholemeal bread, cereal, wholewheat pasta and brown rice, and plenty of fruit and vegetables.
Drink between six and eight glasses of water every day, and avoid caffeine, so you don't become dehydrated.
Try to exercise regularly, even if it's just a short, brisk walk.
Go to the loo straight away when you feel the urge, as waiting can make your poo harder and drier.

Mama, thanks a lot... But no be hard stool cause my own oh... Na the direct opposite cause am... Extreme loose stool... I can't sit again... Na lie down I dey since...
It's sooooo painful....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 17, 2016
[quote author=enkaydewdrop post=45719840]
Hian!* coversnose.*..dat ewa agonyin anus.y u no go purge na evfrytin she wan chop....i nid hug tonyt..d cold here get strong wings..*hugsback*grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:48pm On May 17, 2016
[quote author=cutienik post=45720123][/quote]
Hehehe... Leave me and my bumbum alone jor.... Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki....
I'm not even feeling cold at all... I hope I'm normal oh...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 17, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Hehehe... Leave me and my bumbum alone jor.... Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki....
I'm not even feeling cold at all... I hope I'm normal oh...
cheesycheesy...dis one pass me ooo...dnt wori i cn see u cnt wait to download ..kpele.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 10:59pm On May 17, 2016
hello mamas seems I can only come here once a week cos of hustle God help me. its not easy trying to prepare for baby's arrival alone Dh has been a victim of so much scam DAT now we spend almost all our earnings paying debt.we are planning to relocate back to the east after delivery, it has not been easy at all but God dey.
#june mamas how is it going.
may God sustain us still the end

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 11:14pm On May 17, 2016
Una Weldon o....sorry for my Mia,na work o.imagine leavin for work 6am Mondays -Fridays.returnin almost 7pm..coupled with tiredness n my madam zino.its well.ginababy thnks for the mentions,tyconcepts,tatacherie,missmalachi ,blessedtwins.to the other mamas ah dey greet.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:01am On May 18, 2016
Thanks sweetlady4real and olatebony. i appreciate your input.

Enkaydewdrop i had same hemorrhoids when I was purging. Doctor said it was cause of loose muscles something something and initially refused to prescribe anything for me but eventually gave me Anusol for 3days.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 12:10am On May 18, 2016
Mamas de mamas... E ku pushing o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 12:29am On May 18, 2016
sugah:
Thanks sweetlady4real and olatebony. i appreciate your input.

Enkaydewdrop i had same hemorrhoids when I was purging. Doctor said it was cause of loose muscles something something and initially refused to prescribe anything for me but eventually gave me Anusol for 3days.
Sugah, pele about the loss of your mom. May God give you the strength to carry on, cancer is a biitch, trust me...I know. Where are you gonna be going in the US? Hit me up if anything is needed, I will be glad to help

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 12:58am On May 18, 2016
ozycy:

Well rounded cute bump grin

@britneystacy, sorry you hear.

Thank you Dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:09am On May 18, 2016
sweetlady4real:

@Britneystacy, my honourable captain, hope you are feeling better now. Malaria should please stop troubling you and please be careful with mosquitoes.

#augustmamaforsupernaturalvbacdelivery
Thank you kiss kiss kiss kiss....I go dey use torch light find the mosquitoes now ooo... Their own don too much.
Was given antimalarial . Have started taking it immediately. Will be fine....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:16am On May 18, 2016
Gaily04:

Pls try and do something about the mosquito ish, cos when ur LO arrives, it will also be an issue.
N.a. to buy baby net o ooo . I can't afford not to buy one for baby ooo. There is one I saw that doesn't come with bed, looks like an umbrella kind of. Was told 4500naira. .. Will need to get something like that. .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:31am On May 18, 2016
Ada243:

hahahahaha. is nature. i had small bump with my first pregnancy, no one knew i was close to delivery but my girl weighed 3.7kg and everyone was amazed. this mighg weigh 4kg plus, i wonder where the baby is hiding., maybe at the back
Nne , don't worry your own better. . Make the baby hide where ever e wan hide cheesy grin. As long as when it's time, he or she comes out sound.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 1:37am On May 18, 2016
Thanks MamaOO for the offer, id be in Texas. I remember you saying you were in Cali, right? We might be talking on phone to kill boredom.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:00am On May 18, 2016
olatebony:

Lol tea or no tea,if ur baby'll be big he/she will be. The same mentality dh n i had during our first o. Though i did not stop eating frm d first day of preggo till d last, i even woke up at midnight to eat o cos of serious hunger! Tea plus frisomum plus anything goes. DD came out @39.1wks weighing 2.7 yet i had tears. I was like y? D doctor said i shd ask my mum n mil wat dh n i weighed at birth. We did and got to knw both of us didnt come out big at birth. Dr said so nature took place. I am 30 wks now n scan shows d baby is small too plus i take tea.. My advise is just eat what's healthy 4 u n lo. It is well.
Please, it's not true that whatever you eat WILL Not affect baby's size ooo. Let's not mislead other mama's who may not have any idea on this. IT IS A WELL ESTABLISHED FACT THAT genetic factor(hereditary ) and eating pattern are factors that determine birth weight please!!
Your case what played out well was genetic factor...
So it's not wrong to advice a pregnant mother especially from 30 weeks( this is when babies start putting on lots of weight) to cut down on a certain class of food to avoid too big babies...

Again too, baby's weight is not the only thing that causes tears ooo. But it's is also an established fact that as a First time mother who already is more prone to tears than a second time or third time mother, a big baby puts you at a higher risk of tears too!
In your case, your perineal skin (skin btw your VJay and anus) most likely not stretch out well before you pushed resulting in the tears..or your baby had a broad shoulder. ...These are other things that causes tears too.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:02am On May 18, 2016
eigmaticme:

Eya! Kpele dear. Soon and very soon
Very sooon ooo....thank you Dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 3:05am On May 18, 2016
sugah:
Thanks MamaOO for the offer, id be in Texas. I remember you saying you were in Cali, right? We might be talking on phone to kill boredom.
Yeah. I'm in Cali. Let me know when you get in and we catch up on the phone. Bless you hun kiss smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 5:03am On May 18, 2016
So no be only me dey this loose stool matter. God help us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwapastor: 5:11am On May 18, 2016
Thank you so much for the rapid response ma'am soonest.
Welcome back ma'am sugah everything will work out for your good.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aghaibiam(f): 6:10am On May 18, 2016
Hello mama's woke up to pee and had a bad feeling, checked with a tisssue and saw blood ,so afraid and scared.will be going to doctor this morning
I am just getting to 7 weeks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 6:21am On May 18, 2016
enkaydewdrop dooh for the poo poo, mam sugah thank God for strengthening you,
Gaily04 how our hansome bobo
mitchyy toku toku, Hansel is also my desired baby's name but am scared people will be calling him hand set u know Nigerians can frustrate your efforts.
may mamas that are tired I can relate me wey b June I tire pass una @ zimunachimdi,lawvlypearl,prettyhurts and oda mamas

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AdaEkube(f): 6:41am On May 18, 2016
Sugah thank God u r bk,the mamas here have said it all,right now Js focus on Ayomide and urself,I believe dats wat ur mum would want you to do.its well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 6:41am On May 18, 2016
aghaibiam:
Hello mama's woke up to pee and had a bad feeling, checked with a tisssue and saw blood ,so afraid and scared.will be going to doctor this morning
I am just getting to 7 weeks.
ooo dear don't be scared as long as its not bright red,or accompanied with cramp,then you are good I saw that when I was 7 weeks too. other mamas will help u out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AdaEkube(f): 6:43am On May 18, 2016
simababe:
So no be only me dey this loose stool matter. God help us all.

Eyaah pele,don't worry u will be fine.All na d pregnancy package.

Teamseptemberforsweetnsexyborning kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 6:44am On May 18, 2016
where is mam omowimigan I hope u are pulling through. God will do a miracle when you least expect it and believe me he is never late

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zikodem(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.