Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,475 members, 7,840,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8209914 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loistee: 3:41pm On May 17, 2016
olatebony:

Try goat meat using it for maybe asun or ofada stew. Let me know if you need d recipe... Cheers

Pls madam I need recipe for ofada stew
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by famfortune: 3:42pm On May 17, 2016
ozycy:

Fresh fine bump

@ famfortune, you can re-do that test somewhere else to be triple sure. I hope the test is not expensive.
I read of recent of a mama that was +ve or -ve (not sure which one again) and went to Yankee and when the test was done, it became otherwise. They had to run the test severally and it was same result.
Thanks mama I'll do that again

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 3:43pm On May 17, 2016
babythug:

*hugs* sweetie! This too shall.pass
Thank you Dear...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 3:47pm On May 17, 2016
loistee:

pls madam I need the recipe for ofada stew thanks in anticipation.
Ok i will screen grab and send as soon as i charge my smartphone. Using a java phone at d moment. Expect soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by famfortune: 3:50pm On May 17, 2016
27wks1day

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:50pm On May 17, 2016
GenyEbere:

Ginababy,enkaydewdrop where art thou

Yesterday was helele I didnt talk to dh more than 2wice (good morning,good evening) this morning again the thing don start hmmmm #moodswingstitakeover

Sis, I dey here oh... Purge no let me see road...

You dis woman... You Don start with this food again

Abeg, no do mood swing go DH side oh... Try control am... It's not easy, but please try...
It is well...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 3:51pm On May 17, 2016
mukhcech:

Aameen, may it be easy for us all. Thank you for the concern shown. It is good being here.

#TeamDecember
You are welcome bro.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 3:51pm On May 17, 2016
Abeg sabi mamas, dis issue of taking pineapple at 9months , what is it all about?? Abeg sabi mamas, dis issue of taking pineapple at 9months , what is it all about??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 3:57pm On May 17, 2016
Jennykoko3009:
Abeg sabi mamas, dis issue of taking pineapple at 9months , what is it all about?? Abeg sabi mamas, dis issue of taking pineapple at 9months , what is it all about??
it helps to induce labour. as for me ive been eating it since i got pregnant. thats what i crave everyday.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumgb: 3:58pm On May 17, 2016
[quote author=enkaydewdrop post=45708394]Mamas, please I need help...
TMI!!! TMI!!! TMI!!!
My anus is paining me from too much purging...sitting sef is a problem, and part of the anus is coming out too... Please, what do I do

Sorry about the purging,It's gud u av taken ors,I only took paracetamol and stooling disappeared,also try Nd take just bread or just garri with little or no water.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:59pm On May 17, 2016
GenyEbere:
@mitchy I dont know o na so the boy the do there everytime

Enkaydewdrop,ginababy,all the peepers(them plenty this morning kikikikiki) come out o

LOL... I no peep oh... I don't log out or close my browser, so you'll always see my name online... I just dey come for d first time today...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 4:01pm On May 17, 2016
Jesusbaby1:

dear good day...plz will like advice on any good reliable hospital in kano where i can birth my baby...thanks dear

The best hospital I can testify is Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, that was where I put to bed, believe u me u will enjoy their services, I have seen lots of emergency cases from other hospitals being referred to this hospital...are u from igbo?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 17, 2016
lawvlypearl:
Sabi mamas....make una help team may pray ooo...seems our lo's are enjoying the coziness of the womb*abi wetin we go call am? Pineapple and walking things today. No kpekus cos dh no dey here...lo, pls do and come before Sunday ooo....

Boomz...I feel you dear, I'm 39weeks + and so anxious, so I can imagine 40weeks. Pray, Speak to lo, eat pineapple and walk,walk,walk. It will end in praise.

#Teammayforsupernaturalandeasydelivery

40wks today, edd today. Woke up with swollen feet. Lo is just relaxed, I've begged him/her to gimme a sign. It shall end in praise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 4:11pm On May 17, 2016
Prettyhurts:

40wks today, edd today. Woke up with swollen feet. Lo is just relaxed, I've begged him/her to gimme a sign. It shall end in praise

A sign you will get indeed, just relax and continue your walks. What could be the cause of the swollen feet? Do u have issues with bp?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:14pm On May 17, 2016
[quote author=mumgb post=45709063][/quote]

Thanks mama... The stooping has stopped... I need a remedy for the pain in my anus...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 4:17pm On May 17, 2016
@famfortune, had something similar to yours. All through my childhood down to 2012, I have been O+ve, not until I was sent for lab test during marriage counselling, was told I was O-ve, did several tests and it came out same. I thank God I didn't have any cause to do any blood transfusion, else the story would have been different. You need to try somewhere else to confirm.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 4:18pm On May 17, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Thanks mama... The stooping has stopped... I need a remedy for the pain in my anus...

Ewa agonyi mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:20pm On May 17, 2016
BritneyStacy, sorry sis... But u for do blood test oh... Cos of the fever...

Welcome back sugah... How are you doing?

eheeeeen.... mitchyy didn't see all my kpekus and libido rant three days ago ni Ahnahn Mummy why now

Lovely bumps all over the placegrin...

Famfortune, I pray that God does more and more miracles in your life and that of your family... He's just getting started with you.

Maureensylvia, may God give you peace everyday in your marriage... Amen...

Where's mama zaynie and cutienik?
And my June mamas

#14Days(Exactly2Weeks)ToJune
#Who'sCountingAlong
#TeamJuneForExtremeSupernaturalDelivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 17, 2016
Gaily04:

A sign you will get indeed, just relax and continue your walks. What could be the cause of the swollen feet? Do u have issues with bp?

BP 110/70, don't have issues with bp. Will check again during my appointment tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:29pm On May 17, 2016
Gaily04:

Ewa agonyi mama.

''Epp'' a sister naaaaa...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 4:36pm On May 17, 2016
Prettyhurts:

BP 110/70, don't have issues with bp. Will check again during my appointment tomorrow.

Then try to raise your feet when sitting or lying down.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:52pm On May 17, 2016
Thanks chili89 and enkaydewdrop. Im hanging in there.

Cute bumps everywhere...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 4:54pm On May 17, 2016
Tnks Sugar for d warn welcome, hapi bumping Tuesday
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 4:57pm On May 17, 2016
[quote author=Ada243 post=45709021]
it helps to induce labour. as for me ive been eating it since i got pregnant. thats what i crave everyday.

thanks Ada243. I tot it was only for 9months pregnacy cos me don dey chop am since.
#teamjuneforsafedelivery..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 5:00pm On May 17, 2016
Mamas please I need your honest input to this issue.

My mum and I were meant to travel to the US for Ayomide's birth at 32weeks....I am scheduled for CS due to previous myomectomy and my doctor doesn't want me to fall into labor at all.

Now my mum's burial has been fixed for when id be 34weeks. Im hoping I can attend so I can pay my last repects to her but everyone is against the idea. Cos I did not handle her death well, I was with her in the room when she passed, they (family and dh) think I might be too stressed out for the burial. My dh thinks traveling to the Village, doing the burial, traveling back to lagos and jumping on a plane at 35weeks for several hours to the US is too much stress.

Please what do you all think?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 5:04pm On May 17, 2016
Thanks @ maran1983, Mitchy,,Britneystacey, olatebony,
I don't even drink tea that much, but would try and cut down on sugary things... And take more of fruit...

@ prettyhurts, 40 weeks today, eyah don't worry baby would come, he/she is just chilling out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 5:21pm On May 17, 2016
evamum:
Reporting life #bumptuesday @22weeks+.
Very cute and fwesh bump.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 5:30pm On May 17, 2016
sugah:
Mamas please I need your honest input to this issue.

My mum and I were meant to travel to the US for Ayomide's birth at 32weeks....I am scheduled for CS due to previous myomectomy and my doctor doesn't want me to fall into labor at all.

Now my mum's burial has been fixed for when id be 34weeks. Im hoping I can attend so I can pay my last repects to her but everyone is against the idea. Cos I did not handle her death well, I was with her in the room when she passed, they (family and dh) think I might be too stressed out for the burial. My dh thinks traveling to the Village, doing the burial, traveling back to lagos and jumping on a plane at 35weeks for several hours to the US is too much stress.

It's rare to see any flight that will let you onboard at 35weeks. Its very very risky. Remember its a long flight. That is what caused the death of singer Kefee when she travelled so close to full term. I understand its unthinkable to miss your mum's burial but not when you put your life and the life of your baby at risk. Please just follow their advice pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 5:33pm On May 17, 2016
Enkaydewdrop glad the stooling don stop,other mamas will come and touchlight your anus you hear.

I just pack my bag finish na only ori I never buy,lo forward match and come mummy wants to carry you

Cute bumps evrywhere evrywhere kikikikiki waddling mamas how is the ministry #teamjune get ready o

Carrot stew loading kikikiki

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 5:34pm On May 17, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

eheeeeen.... mitchyy didn't see all my kpekus and libido rant three days ago ni Ahnahn Mummy why now

Lovely bumps all over the placegrin...

#14Days(Exactly2Weeks)ToJune
#Who'sCountingAlong
#TeamJuneForExtremeSupernaturalDelivery

Nor vex o our Ewa Aganyin mama. Most times i'm distracted with work and forget to reply some posts. But this weather suppose don bring am come back now. Abi rain nor fall reach your side? cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:53pm On May 17, 2016
Chai see cute and sexy bumps everywhere... Pray one day God will grant me an opportunity like this

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 6:01pm On May 17, 2016
sugah:

In some places, when a close family member die, they don't disclose it to the pregnant relation cos of shock, heart attach etc that can easily happen to the pregnant woman.
You ve already had so much watching her pass, I understand your stand at paying her your last respect but you may consider your health and your baby cos watching her been laid down to rest may even become more difficult. But if you think that's wats going to make you feel better afterwards, then it's up to you.
You may decide to travel just few days to the burial and return as soon as possible so you don't stress yourself with all the burial arrangements and all. And so you can rest well before your travel date.
Yes you can still see airline that will carry you at 35 weeks. But with all the stress, you can't be sure of when labour will start.
IMO, I will advice you leave the burial and travel.
Take heart dear.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: UmmuFarah and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.