Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8241051 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by osas4g: 11:48pm On May 19, 2016
@Rukemi291...May the Almighty God comfort yu and your husband. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 11:59pm On May 19, 2016
Rukemi291, take hearts dearie. May God Almighty console you and your husband, grant you all your heart desires.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by baby124: 1:11am On May 20, 2016
omowunmigan:
I wanted to just peep but rukemi291 made me scream so loud here.
Sorry for your loss dear.. No one can console you but God.. Really painful.. Pls be strong for the twins God is sending your way soon.
Let me help my friend ask a question since I'm here now.. Mamas, a friend is 7weeks gone and down with malaria. Doctor gave her coartem..and she's on augmentin for UTI.
She's scared... Is the coartem safe for her? Will coartem plus augmentin not be too strong for her? I say make I put my own problem aside and help a friend.. Let God help me with mine too.
She needs to seek a second opinion and also give the antibiotics to her husband to take as well. Because if she is cured, he still carries the infection and will reinfect her. Any infection a woman is treated for, her partner/spouse must also be treated as well. Be it UTI or yeast infection or any STD.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 1:16am On May 20, 2016
@Rukemi sorry for ur loss...may Almighty God bless u with triplets very soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:33am On May 20, 2016
Joysa:
i just drank a big cup of zobo boiled with ginger, zobo spice(I no no d name), garlic, unripe pineapple including d peel, & seasoned with sugar & blended unripe pineapple juice... omo, I tot there was no mor space in my tummy ooo but d way my LO dey active ehnnn, hope am safe My whole stomach is just vibrating!
Lol. ... it's the sugar that is exciting him/her....
Mine becomes very active too if I take anything sugary too...You are safe.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 1:38am On May 20, 2016
@rukemi..i am sooo sorry for your loss...hmmm..after all the stress..it is well honey..Almighty Allah knows best.
May Almighty Allah double your loss..ehugs

@enkaydewdrop I kukuma dey here..lo has silenced me. I'm just on the chilling mode..
The way I feel heavy ehen, I hope I'm not carrying a 5kg baby cos I run breathless sometimes..i have started having mild contractions but na false ones jo..im 37 weeks and one day today. Thanks for the mention
Team June how is the waddling going?
May God make it easy
11days to the month of June...
May mamas, porting is allowed...y'all welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:46am On May 20, 2016
Rukemi291:

It's all good. God knows best...
My heart goes out to you Dear!! So sorry for everything! ! As you rightly said, God understands why he let it happened. ...he will console you beyond measure and compensate you adequately for it.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:53am On May 20, 2016
omowunmigan:
Mamas, a friend is 7weeks gone and down with malaria. Doctor gave her coartem..and she's on augmentin for UTI.
She's scared... Is the coartem safe for her? Will coartem plus augmentin not be too strong for her? I.
Does the Doctor she is pregnant and in first trimester? ?? Coartem is not usually administered in first trimester o ooo
Again, her husband needs to be tested and checked for the UTI too and treated to avoid reinfecting her after treatment. ...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:08am On May 20, 2016
ambient:

They said am 41 weeks on monday that my baby is big, maybe i should go for a seperate scan somewhere else.......chiwendym they didnt say anything about the aminiotic fluid should i have asked?
Scan now for EDD may not be that accurate cos its the size of your baby that will be used to calculate it and if your baby is big, it will likely give you an earlier EDD than if the baby is not big. Your amioniitic fluid level is a likely indicator to whether the baby can afford to stay longer or not...

Cc Rofemiguwa
Lovinam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:13am On May 20, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Aaaaaah.... Welcome back Mummy H...

***Tries to shift closer...

***Scrapes anus on chair...

***Faints...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lmao.....funny You! Chai... God please heal her for us ooo
Ama so watch out for your birth story erh. ... cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:19am On May 20, 2016
luscioustrish:
I no no the week way I dey again...2 different edd,just tired.
What are the different EDDs? Do you remember the date you hadyour last period? What was the date?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwapastor: 2:21am On May 20, 2016
@Rukemi291 my heart goes out to you too dearie. It is well with you. Affliction shall not rise up a second time. May the Lord grant you and your family the strength to bear the loss. Be consoled.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:25am On May 20, 2016
ambient:

They said am 41 weeks on monday that my baby is big, maybe i should go for a seperate scan somewhere else.......chiwendym they didnt say anything about the aminiotic fluid should i have asked?
You can go for another scan some where else....when asked date of LMP, tell them you can't remember. ...let's see what date it will give. Look for where you can get a VERY sound sonographer and you can do 4D scan. Please don't delay.. because if you are actually that 41weeks the other Doctors told you....you have abt 5days to get baby out.. before placenta starts degeneration. ...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:30am On May 20, 2016
sayoddy:
Mummy is protesting ''The Chubby boy can suck for Africa abeg! On EBF, he's adding weight while mum is lean.''
Kpele cheesy cheesy cheesy
The sacrifices mother's make...Well done...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 3:34am On May 20, 2016
Good morning Mamas ooo....
Went to the market yersterday and Oh Lord Jesus, my mind wan cut small ooo as this project go gulp 100k plus if care is not taken ooo even with the buying essentials first and other things later ooo..
Anyways for FTMs that were looking for price ranges ,here is what I saw ooo...

1.Body suits - (George which is a set of 3 was 3500naira , Carter which is 5 in 1 also 3500naira. .

2. Sleep suits- (A set of 3 in 1 too was 3500naira -4000naira

3. Bath- foreign bath (10k-15k depending on the type you want; Nigerian made - smallest grade 2500naira, higher grade- 5500naira

4. Baby net and foam- smaller grade 4k, foreign 6K

5.flannel - a set is 2500naira

6. Receiving blanket - different grades ranging 4k- 6K

7. Shawl- different grades too, 2k, 3k, 4k and even 5k. The better the feel, the higher the amt

8. Drier ( hanger)- Nigerian made metal ranges 4-6k , plastic 6k -8k, ;foreign 10k- 20k.

9. Cupboard - Nigerian made (black horse)5steps is 8500naira, 4steps is 7000naira . Foreign is 30k and above

10. Towel - 3 in 1 ranges btw 2500naira to 4k depending on quality

11. Face towels - ranges from 500naira to 1500

12. Water flask - Vigorous Gint( breakable) that mama's here recommended is 5,500naira for 4liters

13. Clothes clip -ranges from 300 naira and above

14. Mittens- 500naira and above depending on grade

15. Diapers minisize - huggies USA 6k, other good brands too 3500 and above. ..

16. Feeders - Nigerian made 500naira each, foreign feeders (nuby 4k for a set of 2, Chicco 2500naira etc

17. Baby's cream, oil and lotion - a set of sebamed 7k, soap 1500, chicco 6k ,soap 900 ....there is boots, Johnson USA , cussons etc, which ever your money can buy

18. Comfit sanitry pad -250 each

Other items that you can always buy later (mamas on limited funds)
Carrier - 4500naira - 7k depends on product.
Walker - 8k and above depending on product
sterilizing unit - boots 8k, Chicco 13k
Breast pump - manual Tommy tippee 7k, electric 21k

Mamas on restricted budget like me, find the nearest OK markets and pick some of your babies wears like cover all's, socks, caps etc. Wash, put in dettol, iron and pack. You are good to go....

Other mama's that have shopped , or window shopped, share your prices...

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 4:16am On May 20, 2016
My name is kelvin munachimso and am 7weeks old.

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SURYSuri(f): 4:53am On May 20, 2016
SURYSuri:
I gave birth last night but lost the baby but I give glory to Almighty Allah
Today I would have been cerebrating my baby's birthday but Allah knows best why he took him from me.

I must say it has not been easy for me since loosing him because I was so emotionally attached to my baby even before his birth.

I great all the preggie mamas, those that have given birth and the ATC mamas may all our prayers be answered, may we not experience any kind of loss again.

@rukemi291 accept my sincere condolence, may God give you the fortitude to bear the lose, pls cry if you need to, you shall conceive another one insha Allah whenever you are ready to try again without trying hard and have the ones that will be with you and take care of you.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 6:15am On May 20, 2016
@Rukemi291 God knows best! I pray He will comfort and give you reasons to smile. He'll restore you in doublefolds and you won't remember your pains anylonger! Be strong please and dnt be alone @ least for now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:25am On May 20, 2016
my heart goes out to you@rukemi291. may God console you....kpele dear. my regards to my ogbeni muhammad. ...
Good morning mamas!
A blessed day to you all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:27am On May 20, 2016
@Rukemi291 really sorry for your loss, May God console you and dh with the fruit of the womb next month. Twins I pray for you and the babies will stay to fulfill God purpose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 6:40am On May 20, 2016
BritneyStacy:
Good morning Mamas ooo....
Went to the market yersterday and Oh Lord Jesus, my mind wan cut small ooo as this project go gulp 100k plus if care is not taken ooo even with the buying essentials first and other things later ooo..
Anyways for FTMs that were looking for price ranges ,here is what I saw ooo...

1.Body suits - (George which is a set of 3 was 3500naira , Carter which is 5 in 1 also 3500naira. .

2. Sleep suits- (A set of 3 in 1 too was 3500naira -4000naira

3. Bath- foreign bath (10k-15k depending on the type you want; Nigerian made - smallest grade 2500naira, higher grade- 5500naira

4. Baby net and foam- smaller grade 4k, foreign 6K

5.flannel - a set is 2500naira

6. Receiving blanket - different grades ranging 4k- 6K

7. Shawl- different grades too, 2k, 3k, 4k and even 5k. The better the feel, the higher the amt

8. Drier ( hanger)- Nigerian made metal ranges 4-6k , plastic 6k -8k, ;foreign 10k- 20k.

9. Cupboard - Nigerian made (black horse)5steps is 8500naira, 4steps is 7000naira . Foreign is 30k and above

10. Towel - 3 in 1 ranges btw 2500naira to 4k depending on quality

11. Face towels - ranges from 500naira to 1500

12. Water flask - Vigorous Gint( breakable) that mama's here recommended is 5,500naira for 4liters

13. Clothes clip -ranges from 300 naira and above

14. Mittens- 500naira and above depending on grade

15. Diapers minisize - huggies USA 6k, other good brands too 3500 and above. ..

16. Feeders - Nigerian made 500naira each, foreign feeders (nuby 4k for a set of 2, Chicco 2500naira etc

17. Baby's cream, oil and lotion - a set of sebamed 7k, soap 1500, chicco 6k ,soap 900 ....there is boots, Johnson USA , cussons etc, which ever your money can buy

18. Comfit sanitry pad -250 each

Other items that you can always buy later (mamas on limited funds)
Carrier - 4500naira - 7k depends on product.
Walker - 8k and above depending on product
sterilizing unit - boots 8k, Chicco 13k
Breast pump - manual Tommy tippee 7k, electric 21k

Mamas on restricted budget like me, find the nearest OK markets and pick some of your babies wears like cover all's, socks, caps etc. Wash, put in dettol, iron and pack. You are good to go....

Other mama's that have shopped , or window shopped, share your prices...

You can contact me for cheaper deals ooooo! Mums on a low budget pls holla

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:45am On May 20, 2016
olatebony:

Wanted to even ask you yesterday but Rukemi291's loss just broke me down. Couldn't even sleep well. It is well sha.

Pls can you share the link to your group again? Hope you have enough photos there. I think i'll just do most of my shopping from you. Already feeling to heavy to enter market

MODIFIED: I've seen the link. Please post more pictures of your products please so it'll be easy to select and shop from you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HillyMa: 6:48am On May 20, 2016
sugah:
Mid-month Roll call for September mamas.

1. sugah.................Team blue
2. Chili89
3. Uglybetty1
4. Loistee..................Team blue
5. Mowojuoluwa
6. Serefunmee
7. Blessedmum......Team blue
8. Mummyife.....Team blue
9. Olaoyekemi
10. switgoodyy
11. Funmz
12. Ibari
13. Starbuck
14. Cheerychy **waiting for your transfer letter**
15. Carinmom
16. Beebee12
17. AdaEkube............wants to be surprised (Have you checked yet?)
18. Teal................Team blue
19. HillyMa
20.MamaOO
21. Sexyshe
22..Jina24
23. eigmaticme........Team pink
24. Simababe..........baby's leg closed
25.Ahmanim
26. Tiimzy
27. besttbabe
28. Tippex
29 Haleematm.........Team blue
30. Odycute
31. Babysugar1.......Team blue
32. PresVA
33. Itunumary
34. Tallgirlism......Team blue
35. Mumgb
36. Jesusbaby1
37. hormobollar......Team pink
38. Harpholarsadeh
39. Chizeal

Entrance forms sre still available for team september.
We are officially the team with the most members and are titans
Still waiting for baby gender from mamas ooooo, abeg lets update our list.

Im sure some other mamas have tagged me with their gender checks, id try and go through the thread to fish them out.

September for supernatural delivery. Back to back to back dropping of babies. Mother alive, healthy baby and happy daddy.

#monday is prayer day
#tuesday is bumpytuesday
#thursday 8pm is threadcuties
#friday is fabulousfriday

Well done Team Captain, God is your strength always
I am team Blue #Septemberforsupernaturaldelivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 6:54am On May 20, 2016
Omowunmigan I was going thru fb dis morning and I saw dis story, u can read thru dis link https://mobile./155401794502727?view=permalink&id=1118415401534690 I ll rejoice with you soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:02am On May 20, 2016
HillyMa:

We're gradually becoming d team with d highest number of team Blue, God is great.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 7:20am On May 20, 2016
Rukemi291, may God restore you in double fold Amen. Take heart dear. God knows best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thorpido(m): 7:21am On May 20, 2016
Emerald22:

Not necessarily, I had my first baby without a tear and she weighed 3.8, she was really big. To me I feel that having a tear or not depends on the expertise of ur Dr.
Just my opinion though.
It depends more on the size of the baby and the birth canal.A good doctor should give you a cut if absolutely necessary rather than let you have a tear. A cut is easier to stitch rather than a tear.

cc:joychioma19.Not every first time mother needs a cut or has a tear.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 7:30am On May 20, 2016
Accept my sympathy Rukemi291 .. it's well...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 7:31am On May 20, 2016
Rukemi accept my condolence may GOd replenish what you lost i couldnt sleep because of this cause i cant just imagine how you are feeling right now.
By this time next year we will be celebrating with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 7:57am On May 20, 2016
HillyMa:

Thanks dear. Congratulations on your team blue.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 8:00am On May 20, 2016
olatebony:

Please where are you based
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 8:02am On May 20, 2016
mitchyy:

Wanted to even ask you yesterday but Rukemi291's loss just broke me down. Couldn't even sleep well. It is well sha.

Pls can you share the link to your group again? Hope you have enough photos there. I think i'll just do most of my shopping from you. Already feeling to heavy to enter market

MODIFIED: I've seen the link. Please post more pictures of your products please so it'll be easy to select and shop from you.
Please share the link for me oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.