Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,644 members, 7,840,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8211480 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:22pm On May 24, 2016
Rukkington:

Thnx, I'm grateful.
How do I know d type of calcium to buy or is calcium jez 1 type

1000mg daily of Calcium tabs.
Any type will do as long as it isnt in conjunction with any other drugs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 11:26pm On May 24, 2016
zaynie:

You need folic acid, ferrous, calcium.
Folic acid is most important right now amd once you start ANC, your Dr will take over with any prenatal drug of his choice.

Most importantly is eat right!
Green veggies contain folate.
Carrots, watermelon, bananas etc.
Protein....milk, liver esp.
Water....water....water

Avoid potash, unripe pawpaw, pineapples and 'mango'.... they have been linked to strong contractions and may bring about bleeding/ cramping.
Rest when you are tired. Dont overstress.
Begin to watch your back ( sit, stand, walk and lift right) you will need it later in pregnancy and labour too.
If you were on progesterone pills, pls hold on to it till placenta arrives.

Ok thnks so much Zaynie pls don't mind my numerous questions, I am taking Vit B6 to aid my progesterone is it ok or do I need more prog support n secondly wen does d placenta arrive 4 me 2 stop d progesterone?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 11:29pm On May 24, 2016
I knew we Were kindred Spirit. I attended command enugu.

3 gbosa to u great commando!!

In order news
Is today not bumpy tuesday. Oya lemme fluant my last baby bump for this pregnancy.
This was baby pristine at 40weeksplus.
And this is me after.

zaynie:
That una Feddy anthem kan resemble Command Ikeja own o! undecided
Word for word sef....

Hail Alma Mater
Source of our hope
Fountain of truth and knowledge
Mother of Science
Home of the arts
We owe you love and reverence
...........Blah blah blah
where ......flows in abundance.....
Pride of state and nation
Centre of education
where teachers teach and learners learn....
CDSS our dear school.

( I didnt attend Ikeja buh my biggest sister did and she no dy let us hear word then)

I attended CDSSOshodi.
Any Commando in the house?
Come out and represent o! grin

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 24, 2016
feddy27:
Chiwendym na only you waka come o tongue
I no gree o! Maybe dem dey sleep soon dem go appear! embarassed

Even zaynie don see two commandos already shocked well sha na ajeborra full wahab folawiyo high school dem fit dey shy to comment tongue tongue grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 24, 2016
rofemiguwa:

In order news
Is today not bumpy tuesday. Oya lemme fluant my last baby bump for this pregnancy.
And this is me after.

Nne idi vely OK! Nurrin do you. kiss your belle snap back quick o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:47am On May 25, 2016
rofemiguwa:

In order news
And this is me after.

wow @rofemiguwa I attended command Enugu too. class of what are you please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 12:52am On May 25, 2016
zaynie:

Correct gehl
#Side-eyes Blessedmum
Have a healthy and fruitful pregnancy. kiss
I knw I av looked for trouble bt seriously speaking u av to beware of us o#runinngoffbeforeshecallsddogsonme

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 12:55am On May 25, 2016
omowunmigan:
Good evening mamas.
I've been too weak to type. Just saying hi to you all.
Bye.
Zaynie, onyinyechika08, blessedmum, kaffy4bill, please check your mails.
Happy to hear from u sis, soon u ll look back on this post and u ll av plenty reasons to give glory to God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marionclaire: 1:27am On May 25, 2016
Team May......Better late than never.... happy to announce arrival of my baby girl on May 11th. Mother and child doing perfectly okay to the glory of God

38 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 1:31am On May 25, 2016
Sixx:
Ok thnks so much Zaynie pls don't mind my numerous questions, I am taking Vit B6 to aid my progesterone is it ok or do I need more prog support n secondly wen does d placenta arrive 4 me 2 stop d progesterone?
mama zaynie, u 4got me o. Or any mama pls help.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:37am On May 25, 2016
udoomama:
congrats mama, may she be a blessing to the family. Read your BS, what a swift and easy delivery,thank God. U said u were induced? Iearnt they don't induce after a previous cs.

I'm a FTM, never had cs ma'am. Thanks dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 2:49am On May 25, 2016
zaynie:
Also mamas due in rainy season will be needing more sleepsuits and caps cos it will be cold plus when you wash, it may take time to dry.
Please is November considered raining season in Lagos?. Kiki
I no understand Lagos weather.
I sha know harmatern would be out then.
Dry n windy.
What is advisable we buy for baby in terms of clothing?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 2:54am On May 25, 2016
Sixx:
Have u had any loss before? Like MC? Or bleed since bfp? If no, just continue with b6.
I was about buying the progesterone support n was advised against it n am good to go.
It's only needed if u bleed or if u had a miscarriage before.

By 12weeks to 14 placenta would have taken over.

However right now, avoid bike n gallops n often as u can.
When I climb bike in d early stage, I tell the bike man am pregnant o, he should be careful before my hubby will come n break his head. Lol n they know how to behave with pregnant women.

Congratulations once more.
Also read up all mummy zaynie advice to rukkington

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 2:56am On May 25, 2016
Prettyhurts:

I'm a FTM, never had cs ma'am. Thanks dear

Oops, u said VBAC in your announcements that's why we asked.
VBAC means Virg..ina birth after ceaseran.
So for you its just VB.
Congratulations dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 2:57am On May 25, 2016
marionclaire:
Team May......Better late than never.... happy to announce arrival of my baby girl on May 11th. Mother and child doing perfectly okay to the glory of God
Congratulations dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:00am On May 25, 2016
rofemiguwa:

In order news
And this is me after.

Haaaaaaa.
See 40weeks n I almost look like this at 16weeks.
cry cry cry
I no want big bump again. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy sad sad sad angry angry angry

1week postpartum? U damn lucky.

Walks outta post mehn.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:04am On May 25, 2016
ginababy:
Eyaa see as una use mouth finish me in my absence. E no gud ooo.

Yepeeeee!!!!!! My wish was finally fulfilled by prettyhurts. She is even a girl oooo my God. My son don get wife. CONGRATULATIONS To d latest mum n dad in d world n welcome to d little star. Ur star will so shine amongst men n der will 4eva live 2 favour u all d days of ur lyf. Mummy pls wat is our name? Oya ooo ur gift dey here gidigba + chop kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Team May don carry d trophy 4 dis year. Una Weldon oooo.

hajarahbadmus, hav u gotten d cake? I just waybill it to ur address. Enjoy.

Na so ulcer still land me 4 hospital wt serious pain ooo. Doctor said I will hav 2 manage it until I give birth. I really want port now because d pain is too much. Bt I was given some drugs sha.

Mama oo, this wardrobe fine oo. I just dy awake since o, them carry drip shuk for my princess hand so me I dy monitor am. Tayad aff hold me coupled with cough oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:51am On May 25, 2016
November roll call.

Adorablewifey -Till we get posting letter.
002. Besea - ORANGE
003. Deyoola - PURPLE
004. Ebony13 - PURPLE
005. Firstymum - ORANGE
006. Godmother PURPLE
007. Iomoge2 - PURPLE
008. Jumayin - PURPLE
009. Jummy004 - PURPLE
010. LadyMessi - PURPLE
011. Missade -PURPLE
012. Moskidarl
013. Oshey01- ORANGE
014. Phummy1821-PURPLE
015. PrincessKF - PURPLE
016. Princesskiki- ORANGE
017. Pweetyface -
018. Rejoice03 -PURPLE
019. Sweetrie - PURPLE
020. Twogreatnations -PURPLE
021. XX01 -ORANGE

#TeamNovember For SupernaturalPregnancy And Delivery.
We shall all carry to term in Jesus name, Amen.

Let's Welcome Pweetyface to the November Club.
Happy bumping dear.

We are growing grin

P's.
Dropping our Color Code by d next post.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AdaEkube(f): 4:33am On May 25, 2016
joychioma19:
wow @rofemiguwa I attended command Enugu too. class of what are you please?

O beautiful command day secondary school
A citadel of learning
Founded by military wisdom and might
To fight against illiteracy
We have very capable hands around
To teach the act of disciple and skills
We hv our noble military founders
O beautiful command day secondary school...

Chaii I don forget d rest ooo
Repping CDSSE '06set.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 4:51am On May 25, 2016
marionclaire:

Congrats dear, Thank God for safe delivery. Its actually same day as mine. Upon say u announce late, try give us BS too na.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 4:57am On May 25, 2016
@rofemiguwa, pls what's the secret to the post partum belly, abeg I need remedy, mine is taking so much time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 4:58am On May 25, 2016
@shawrygal, how far have you gone with the induction procedure?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 5:21am On May 25, 2016
folic acid, ferrous sulphate.......these ones I know are very important
Sixx:
Evening mamas pls what prenatal drugs or vitamins do I need 2 start taking now since I got my bfp. All I hv is pregnacare original. Pls help, don't jump n pass.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 5:25am On May 25, 2016
Hi, long walks and kpekus will do tthe trick
shawrygal:
Good afternoon to you all. I was having problem with my phone . Have passed my due date which was 15th of may. Just came back from ANC and was told to use Castor oil. Am yet to see any show or sign of labour yet . cc: chinwendym, lovinam, zaynie, onegai
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by creamchiccb(f): 5:50am On May 25, 2016
@Rofemiguwa I love ur post partum belly!gosh!its so cool...hop mine wil be as flat as dis wen I drop ooo!dnt like dem big belly.guess I hav to stay off AC,cold water nd drink lots of warm water afta birth nd take my hot bath serious...I pray 2 God ooo so I can cope nd bear it..lols!Team july how is d waddling?yippy I washed all my baby's clothes yestady,hopin to pack my hospital bag dis week*smiles*looking @ d clothes in d drier made my heart melt...can't wait to see my royal cuteness!gosh...God wil guide nd protect everyone of us here IJN amen!cheers

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 5:57am On May 25, 2016
Una good morning ooo....sorry I've been MIA, data expired after delivery, using dh phone to update.....would try and give bs today + it's been a hectic week lipsrsealed, lots of things to get done.

Baby is small(below 2.5) tho very strong( I'm tiny and dh just better pass me small, breast milk still not flowing much, baby developed fever a day after birth....gist plenty sha.

Pls bear with me. Easy delivery to other mamas who has given birth, can't read back yet.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 5:58am On May 25, 2016
Sixx:
Placenta arrives by second trimester which is from 13-14weeks. But depending on your history, your Doctor may even tell you to continue till 15weeks or so.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 5:59am On May 25, 2016
zaynie:
Hajarahbadmus... ukhti-bae....how far?
If you still get leaks or drippings...pad up and do some strenous exercise like general house cleaning, walks or football with the lil man.
So that the period of exposing the lil cutie wont be too much.

Sumo sabila yansarau.
Allah in his infinite mercy will certainly make it smooth and easy for you.
Amin.
HugsNKisses... kiss

Thanks for checking sweets..i kukuma did all the chores yesterday and I ended up with pelvic and leg cramps..my Lil man is going to grandma's place tomorrow so I can rest psychologically and also go for long walks..
Amin to your duas..#nervousmuch#dontwanttothinkabouthowthecontractionswillstart#mayAllahmakeiteasy..

But what's the meaning of ukhti-bae..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:03am On May 25, 2016
rofemiguwa:

And this is me after.

Nne, come ooo...did you tuck in your stomach to snap this picture shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked? You mean your stomach is this flat in less than 2months? ?? Please what did you did to achieve this feat ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:05am On May 25, 2016
lawvlypearl:
Una good morning ooo....sorry I've been MIA, data expired after delivery, using dh phone to update.....would try and give bs today + it's been a hectic week lipsrsealed, lots of things to get done.

Baby is small(below 2.5) tho very strong( I'm tiny and dh just better pass me small, breast milk still not flowing much, baby developed fever a day after birth....gist plenty sha.

Pls bear with me. Easy delivery to other mamas who has given birth, can't read back yet.
We are patiently waiting for you. ....More strength to you to cope...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 6:06am On May 25, 2016
Oya Qeen's College girls come out o!
All these schools I am seeing here their head no dey there...
Let's show them how we roll..no be by signing school a them o!
#passonthetorch
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:12am On May 25, 2016
Blessedmum:

I knw I av looked for trouble bt seriously speaking u av to beware of us o#runinngoffbeforeshecallsddogsonme

Running off abi waddling off.....
Keep running o........coup plotters angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.