Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8205489 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 11:23am On Jun 02, 2016
Cute n adorable cuties I see kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 11:25am On Jun 02, 2016
ozycy:
Let me post my #threadcutie# now before skoin skin will start disturbing this network.
Baby Sophie saying hi to every beautiful mama here.

Princess Sophie kiss kiss kiss kiss

O how I love baby girls!

Give all those things to my son and he will turn it to football grin

Don't know where dis football love came from...lol

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 11:26am On Jun 02, 2016
Sixx:

@Fed.dy27. Luv ur write up. Good 4 ds beautiful morning.

Yes o, how are you doing sis?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 11:27am On Jun 02, 2016
Tnks mamas. We r doing fine. My son started taking bm today so we r making progress.
@anak I was given d steroid injection bt I have a feeling that they didn't give it much time to be effective.

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 02, 2016
baby sophie is cute nd biutiful..see hair!!see eyes!!....*hello bae pls try nd pack hair for head so hansel wiont bat eye at any oda babe*..bless u mumi ozycy for takin care of her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 11:31am On Jun 02, 2016
@feddy27 present ma,am doing grt

Teamoct we should always trust in the lord.He said those dat trust in Him will never be put to shame.the lord is our strength.

#team purple#team blue#
@sugarcanebaby u are highly welcum

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:33am On Jun 02, 2016
feddy27:

sugah! sugah!! drink your pap and take my Ayomide out of that pap plan o... we ain't drinking any pap with you momma cheesy

We can't come from that side and you say you want to give us pap o tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin sorry ma, i did not know shildren from that side does not take pap grin grin grin this my Ayomide that's a serious ajeburrer already, that makes his momma sweat under AC grin grin grin

Id learn the pap making for me alone cos even DH na ajebutter that would be asking for hot chocolate

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 11:44am On Jun 02, 2016
zaynie:

Lol! Sorry o, next time read before you like. Oya I have "un-alabosi-ed" you, go and sin no more grin How are u babes....
Very well, thanks for asking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 11:57am On Jun 02, 2016
sugah:

grin grin grin grin grin grin sorry ma, i did not know shildren from that side does not take pap grin grin grin this my Ayomide that's a serious ajeburrer already, that makes his momma sweat under AC grin grin grin

Id learn the pap making for me alone cos even DH na ajebutter that would be asking for hot chocolate

Now u know better grin

stock on those things we like or locate wia to get dem here mk watin do ur friend for gerber milk no do you o...lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missade(f): 11:59am On Jun 02, 2016
LadyMessi:

I have not checked mine o, thinking of doing the surprise package thing. But at times I feel it will make it difficult for me in buying baby things, unless I want to be buying double especially baby clothes and you know the economy is not smile on us.

Hehehe...I went from I want to know the sex to...nah I want it to be a surprise and now I definitely want to know the sex as I have started shopping and want to get tstuff necessary for the sex im having. I actually want a girl, no a boy...anyone jare

@princessKF...you are not alone o. I also have a sizable bump now.

@shawrygal congrats mama

@ozycy sophie is sooo pretty!

Team Nov I greet o

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
Baby Sophie...so adorable, sweet and cute. My ella wanna be like you. Weldon mummy ozycy, you're doing a great job.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
ozycy:
Let me post my #threadcutie# now before skoin skin will start disturbing this network.

She's cute

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BellaElla(f): 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
Chineke leeee!!!!!!! E be like say as may babies hear say recharge card dey for them na him dem decide to buss out shocked shocked shocked . Four Thaaasaannd, Five Hundreeeed naira recharge cards shocked shocked shocked shocked these pikins dem dey hear word from belle o, congrats to the latest may mama. abeg if any mama remain to announce in him birth for 31st may make she announce today ooo, make I kuku buy am at once. grin grin grin. [s]the way wey I dey see am, e be like say my salary go finish for recharge cards [/s]lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed#teamoctober#sexyborning#teamblue#. Class captain I hail ya, welcome back, we missed you.

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
cutienik:
mitchyy ooooo...sumtin is cookin in camera here oo...enkaydewdrop is snitching our mamas oo...ask OnxyGem10 now now wetin dem dey update...yeepa! i fear enkay ooo..she haff seduced all mamas wt her kikikikiki...oya defend ursef now..courttttttttt!!!!

I call on Gaily04 as my witness in this court case...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
feddy27:

Now u know better grin

stock on those things we like or locate wia to get dem here mk watin do ur friend for gerber milk no do you o...lol

Thanks mama, wildo just that grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
mitchyy:

Hehehehe. Don't worry, we have decided to pity you people since you are very few. Looking forward to welcoming some of your members grin

We are earnestly looking forward to welcoming some of yours too... And you're number 1 on our list... Followed by cutienik and then raptor2...
We won't mind if we can have OnxyGem10 too...
Oh! And olatebony as well...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki

#ChopKiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

I call on Gaily04 as my witness in this court case...

...recess dey both loyas nefa show sef...i wan go slip small..d weather is cool heregrin

porting to june...grincheesy..not funny sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
These mamas can talk ooooo embarassed
Na make i just answer my mentions i dey and page just dey increase dey go.

Make i read back but I can see some cuties already. Abeg can we makr threadcuties an all day affair? That 8pm-9pm tinz na long thing for some mamas so a lot of people end up missing these cute angelic faces.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
cutienik:

...recess dey both loyas nefa show sef...i wan go slip small..d weather is cool heregrin

Come back jor...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
Big big congrats Shawrygal... May your bundle of joy always bring you joy... Amen...

Welcome Kendrallmai... God's got you...

Welcome to you too kittana... Happy bumping...

Kisses to y'all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
gandyluv:
present ma,am doing grt

Teamoct we should always trust in the lord.He said those dat trust in Him will never be put to shame.the lord is our strength.

#team purple#team blue#

Good to hear from you teamie *hugs*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
Seduceress.tempteress...we no go gree o enkaydewdrop angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
BellaElla, weldone dearie... d babies really hear your voice..lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
ozycy:

Awwwww!!!

She's soooooooooooooo cute...

Give her kisses for me

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
cutienik:

porting to june...grincheesy..not funny sef

U want to port to June?
You're highly welcome...

Let me waddle to mama Zaynie's house and borrow golden chair for you...

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
sugah:

Abeg can we makr threadcuties an all day affair? That 8pm-9pm tinz na long thing for some mamas so a lot of people end up missing these cute angelic faces.

I second the motion sista

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
#TeamOctober#

I am looking for the following mamas! Oya come out of your hiding and update my list smiley

Mamajesu, Ojac1, Kwentjules, Marcjane, Chicmoniq, blessedchick, tejirikennedy, Veleta, Quin9 - I have not heard from you in a while! Hope you are ok

The rest please update with your baby's sex
nwapastor - Purple
demijevu - Purple
Moyingirl - Orange
Teegali - Orange
Teeteek - Purple
Lilybestie - Purple

Emerald22 and SerendipityF, how are you ladies doin? Hola at your girl and update if you have not
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
cutienik:
Seduceress.tempteress...we no go gree o enkaydewdrop angry

God knows I didn't do anything...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
missade:

Hehehe...I went from I want to know the sex to...nah I want it to be a surprise and now I definitely want to know the sex as I have started shopping and want to get tstuff necessary for the sex im having. I actually want a girl, no a boy...anyone jare

@princessKF...you are not alone o. I also have a sizable bump now.

@shawrygal congrats mama

@ozycy sophie is sooo pretty!

Team Nov I greet o

Is good to know the sex cus it aids in shopping. I pray I will be able to resist the urge of checking the sex till I put to birth......... I and dh both want boy but any one is OK.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

U want to port to June? You're highly welcome...
Let me waddle to mama Zaynie's house and borrow golden chair for you...
very winkend..twisting my words..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
Kisses to baby Sophie kiss kiss kiss

Kendrallmai kisses to your boy kiss kiss kiss but is he the same person in pix 2 with hair band?

Reminds me of when my momma had our last born, the love child that over threw me as last born after 7years of lastborn yanga, He had very full hair that my mom weaves all back grin grin and I used to dress him up with my old dresses. When I carry him out people would stop us and ask ' I thought your mother had a boy?, and I would have to lift up his dress to show them his peepee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin when I tell them he was really a boy.

Back to your matter, a lot of mamas here have been in the same predicament (blessing) and they survived fine. My bestie had her twins 1year and 2months after her 1st...so she had 3kids under the age of 2 by her second year wedding anniversary grin and she survived fine.

Shawrygal congratulations on the birth of your baby.

Welcome newbies sugarcanebaby (all these variations of sugar should not give us jedi jedi o grin)

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
Emerald22 is enjoyin d cool weathergrin
i thirded d motion @sugah

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.