Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8241177 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:10am On Jun 02, 2016
Gaily04:

Congrats dear, may God bless your princess and make you whole.

enkaydewdrop, oya remove her name sharperly.

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!

Yes capo!!!
I was just just going to cc you...
I no know say you Don see am already...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcanebaby: 10:11am On Jun 02, 2016
feddy27:
Roll Call for Team October

Welcome on board newest member; Lilybestie kiss kiss kiss. Please indicate if your name is not on this list

1. feddy27 - Orange / Team PINK
2. Lbotusme - Violet
3. SerendipityF - Purple
4. Gandyluv - Purple
5. Luscioustrish
6. BellaElla - Purple
7. Onyinyechika08 - Purple/Team Blue
8. Mamajesu
9. Ojac1
10. Kwentjules
11. Marcjane
12. nwapastor - Purple
13. Chicmoniq
14. demijevu - Purple
15. blessedchick
16. Moyingirl - Orange
17. Teegali - Orange
18. Ugochiada
19. Teeteek - Purple
20. tejirikennedy
21. Emerald22
22. Veleta
23. Lilybestie - Purple **Newest member**

How is everyone doing? Please help update the list with your baby's sex and also tell us if you are a first, second, third, forth, fifth.... time mom smiley

It's a wet thursday morning and I'm sure we are enjoying the weather and snuggling under our duvets smiley

I wish I could do that now, well my desk will turn to bed right away...lol

I've got some sweet words to take us down this pleasant journey kiss kiss:

1. Whether your pregnancy was meticulously planned, medically coaxed, or happened by surprise, one thing is certain – your life will never be the same.

2. To be pregnant is to be vitally alive, thoroughly woman, and undoubtedly inhabited.

3. Think of stretch marks as pregnancy service stripes.

4. A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years, and in your heart until the day you die.

We are grateful to God for the journey so far! Remember in this team, THERE SHALL BE NO LOSS!!!! That is God's promise to us

Enjoy the rest of your day and have a good morning ! kiss

Aye aye captain. Kindly add me to your list o. I've been peeping since. Though I comment once in a while. But I'm ready to join fully now. Basket of tomatoes coming right up for you and mummy zaynie.
I am team purple and I'm team blue! Yay! Tweaking with my 22weeks bump.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2016
Updated June List...

1....Okeoghene4real
2....JoyChioma19
3....Hajarahbadmus
4....GenyEbere--------------------Gallant Soldier(ported - to May)
5....Cassieluv
6....Osas4G
7....Ginababy
8....Kokolet007
9....Melly245
10..Lilylurv
11..Brownsmoothie
12..Enkaydewdrop
13..Amhappy
14..Cutie999
15..Jennykoko3009
16..Tammyloreoluwa
17..GodMercy2015
18..Brokewaist
19..Estagirl
20..Ambient
21..Ronnie1984
22..2unzy
23..Youngmum
24..Zimunachimdi

June mamas... How's d pushing going na...
Where's everybody?
Please come out and tell us how y'all are doing...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kendrallmai(f): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2016
pics of my baby
he will be 8 months on the 6 of this month

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 10:24am On Jun 02, 2016
fuwatayo:
Good morning to you all. I gave birth to my princess on tue,2:50pm she weighed 3kg. Thanks for your prayers . Am still at the hospital becos of low PCV. This is shawrygal . Bs later.

Congrats ma... may her arrival bring good tidings to the family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 10:24am On Jun 02, 2016
Congratulations @ fuwatayo,God bless your princess. Kisses to her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:26am On Jun 02, 2016
kendrallmai:
Good morning mamas

Big hugs darling! God's got your back and He will give you strength to carry on!

Don't worry about what anyone will say, you owe no man any explanation.

Wen was ur LMP? I can use that to help get your accurate EDD.

I also have a toddler who is 13months and I'm 5 months pregnant.

You can start taking your prenatals and also try and register for your antenatal.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:27am On Jun 02, 2016
Teegali:

Teamie, long time no hear...how are you doing?

Try hola at your team mates atimes o, we miss you

Oya update us with your baby sex
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:28am On Jun 02, 2016
fuwatayo:
Good morning to you all. I gave birth to my princess on tue,2:50pm she weighed 3kg. Thanks for your prayers . Am still at the hospital becos of low PCV. This is shawrygal . Bs later.
Congratulations, thank GOD for safe delivery.
BellaElla come and Sama this mama with her 1500 recharge card. You asked for one birthday mate and GOD gave you 3.
May mamas, una no dey finish?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2016
sugarcanebaby:

Aye aye captain. Kindly add me to your list o. I've been peeping since. Though I comment once in a while. But I'm ready to join fully now. Basket of tomatoes coming right up for you and mummy za..ynie.
I am team purple and I'm team blue! Yay! Tweaking with my 22weeks bump.

Welcome on board teamie!

Team October, please welcome our newest member *drums rolling*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lbotusme: 10:30am On Jun 02, 2016
Welcome, sugarcanebaby.
Team oct

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:32am On Jun 02, 2016
Kittana:

Wetin I go yarn na? FTM here. Five weeks exactly today. Symptoms? Not sure I have any. But I crave. I crave to born for Canada or USA.
Welcome latest mum. Easy 9 month to you.
This your craving eh, you have to consult your hubby cos na him go help you find your craving. You can visit the give birth in USA and Canada thread and start from there.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 10:33am On Jun 02, 2016
@feddy27 our able captain,present ma.I m yet to check if I m team blue or pink but dh so much have the believe that we are expecting a boy.,will go check today if the rain stops.God will grant all pregnant women easy delivery, mother alive,baby alive ,husband alive ,No more loss.amen. #teamoctober#

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 10:37am On Jun 02, 2016
sugarcanebaby,welcome on board. # teamoctober#.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 10:45am On Jun 02, 2016
@limsycutey, thanks a lot, I am doing dat right now...
@mitchyy, I have sent u a pm, pls reply...or give me ur email add so dat I can forward my CV to u. or u can send me a message to goldengirl073@live.com. thanks for ur concern
@cutienik, thanks for ur prayers
my e-sisters, thanks a lot for ur concern
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OnyxGem10(f): 10:45am On Jun 02, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Sister, have you seen awa updated list?

enkaydewdrop:
Updated June List...
1....Okeoghene4real
2....JoyChioma19
3....Hajarahbadmus
4....GenyEbere--------------------Gallant Soldier(ported - to May)
5....Cassieluv
6....Osas4G
7....Ginababy
8....Kokolet007
9....Melly245
10..Lilylurv
11..Brownsmoothie
12..Enkaydewdrop
13..Amhappy
14..Cutie999
15..Jennykoko3009
16..Tammyloreoluwa
17..GodMercy2015
18..Brokewaist
19..Estagirl
20..Ambient
21..Ronnie1984
22..2unzy
23..Youngmum
24..Zimunachimdi
June mamas... How's d pushing going na...
Where's everybody?
Please come out and tell us how y'all are doing...
Kikikikikikikikikiki [color=][/color] grin l yaf seen it + d current update + d future update sef May mamas no wan gree oo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 10:47am On Jun 02, 2016
@kendrallmai ma'am,nothing do you abeg,our captain feddy27 have said it all .Take your prenatal judiciously,all is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 02, 2016
welcum kittana may ur dreAm cum truegrin

mitchyy pls vex for her...oya vex cuz me dey vex too..i for no boda my Sil abt d shoppin if am aware of it..i go pay cargo money for bae's clothing now..winkend raptor2.

princessKF...Abeg i no fit laff dis morrin joor o..jangilover epo moto!! e dey swit on d springbed sef..*closedmouth*

kendrallmai...it is well mama God has made ur journey more easier ni..shapperly tinsgrin

congrats shawrygal.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OnyxGem10(f): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2016
fuwatayo:
Congrats shawrygal thnk God for safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2016
Congrats @shawrygal, may your lo bring joy to u and your household.
@Covenantbabies, its being a yl.. Hope all is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 02, 2016
mitchyy ooooo...sumtin is cookin in camera here oo...enkaydewdrop is snitching our mamas oo...ask OnxyGem10 now now wetin dem dey update...yeepa! i fear enkay ooo..she haff seduced all mamas wt her kikikikiki...oya defend ursef now..courttttttttt!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:52am On Jun 02, 2016
babysugar1:

Cotton wool nd olive oil. U will be amazed with the kind dirty wey u go pack comot. Just do it regularly.

Thanks luv.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:54am On Jun 02, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Atink you see yasef?
You don't want to fast forward July, but you are willing to fast forward june..

Chai!!!

Aya take remote control...
Start to fast forward make I dey look you...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!!

Cc sugah

Hehehehe. Don't worry, we have decided to pity you people since you are very few. Looking forward to welcoming some of your members grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:56am On Jun 02, 2016
kendrallmai:
pics of my baby
he will be 8 months on the 6 of this month
Threadcutie#,
Cute Bobo, Pls don't fret, nothing do you and thank GOD for your baby. I felt same way whenever I got preggy and the babies kept coming and coming. When I got preggy the last time, I decided to laugh it off lol cos the anger no kuku help me in any way. Na for here I see pple taking drugs from first month of pregnancy cos I don't usually take prenatal drugs till I start antenatal which is usually from say 4-5months as me and drugs no dey waka same path. (Am not advising mamas here to do this o)
There is nothing you can do about it than to start taking your drugs asap and try to believe your baby didn't miss out on any thing drug or no drug. I have friends that gave birth like that just few days after the other child's first birthday and do you know what, she don born number 3 join the 2 toddlers. Carry go cos nothing do you.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:01am On Jun 02, 2016
Sixx:

@Sugah n @babysugah1, me sef no sabi do pap o, na DH dey do pap anytime we need it, he's a pro. I hv tried severally bt neither of us understands y its not working 4 me. Hopefully I will learn ds year for my lo sake.

Even me too o. Unfortunately my DH doesn't make pap so I have to learn for Ayomide's sake. Iv resolved to buy pap on my way from work for practice grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 11:04am On Jun 02, 2016
Congrats shawrygal. Kendrallmai, just baby is so cute.
Ebony13 people won't even suspect you are carrying twins. Wow!
PrincessKF kiss kiss kiss
Thank you for the likes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 11:07am On Jun 02, 2016
Hey Ma'am,

Congrats on ur twins teamie..... smiley

Favouredmom:
Hello mamas in the house, pls is it normal to still have cramps at 12 weeks plus? My tummy feels tight but I thought the cramps should be all gone by now. I want to be like iomoge2 as I don't want an early bump but I can see the dark line already, I want to hide the bump for as long as I can.

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE

DRUMROLLS...............

WE ARE HAVING TWINS!!! EVERYTHING NA DOUBLE DOUBLE, NA DOUBLE DOUBLE cheesy kiss

DH and I have agreed not to let anyone know this until delivery, it's hard for me to keep it away from my sisters but I have to be an obedient wife.

I'm no longer surprised I had terrible MS, maybe it was the twin syndrome thingy because sometimes, I threw up like 5 times in a day, sorry TMI. I had to take leave away from work as I couldn't cope running to the bathroom everytime I felt nauseous. It was that bad but surprisingly at 11weeks 4 days, the vomitting miraculously reduced and I started eating. I've lost about 8kg since the beginning of pregnancy but my appetite is gradually coming back and I'm eating in moderation again. I still throw up like once a day, usually early in the morning, but it's so much better now. This is my testimony.

@ enque we will have to ginger our teammates as much as possible. I guess the MS is still dealing with a lot of them and some people have not yet discovered this thread. They'll come around hopefully.

@ Zaynie spill and don't keep us in suspense, warrisalldat angry

As for Mr haute, it's good you calmed yourself down, we just might pity you and reduce the way we call your moniker, you hear? We can be nice like that if you cooperate. I'm sure you've learnt your lessons. Go and sin no more and remain a gentleman smiley

To all mamas that have dropped their LOs gracefully, God be with you and your families. May your children continually bring you joy.

Oya team December ladies, e bo sita o, come out o. We are special people as our LOs are festive babies and we won't carry last by God's grace. Don't let them label us 'dulling mamas'.

Na only me dey shout for midnight like bush woman, no vex na time difference things grin

Bet mamas how are you people kpekusing? The thing is becoming harder as DH dey fear make LOs no vex tell us say we too dey playful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 02, 2016
fuwatayo:
Oya gaily04 cum nd take her o na may 31. congiats dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:12am On Jun 02, 2016
Let me post my #threadcutie# now before skoin skin will start disturbing this network.
Baby Sophie saying hi to every beautiful mama here. OK bye

53 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 11:16am On Jun 02, 2016
missade:
Sis don't feel left out o @iomoge2 kiss...its not your leadership that's in doubt o. Ms dealt with me, I'm just starting to get myself.

In the meantime, please who has checked for sex of baby@ TeamNovember?

I have not checked mine o, thinking of doing the surprise package thing. But at times I feel it will make it difficult for me in buying baby things, unless I want to be buying double especially baby clothes and you know the economy is not smile on us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:20am On Jun 02, 2016
Kittana:

Oh, sorry that I'm just logging in to see this oo. Wetin I go yarn na? FTM here. Five weeks exactly today. Symptoms? Not sure I have any. But I crave. I crave to born for Canada or USA. So na to dream na hin remain, maybe God go convert am to reality.

Nice to be here oo. Everyday breaks differently these days.
Your dream shall come true if you plan towards it. You can check the 'give birth in the US thread' for useful info.

You would have plenty to yarn here...but first off, identify your team members, pay your dues to madam zaynie and mingle with mamas here.. There's a wealth of experience on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 11:22am On Jun 02, 2016
sugah:

Even me too o. Unfortunately my DH doesn't make pap so I have to learn for Ayomide's sake. Iv resolved to buy pap on my way from work for practice grin

sugah! sugah!! drink your pap and take my Ayomide out of that pap plan o... we ain't drinking any pap with you momma cheesy

We can't come from that side and you say you want to give us pap o tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.