Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8201216 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:35am On Jun 03, 2016
pweetyface:
Hello mamas
Am 16 weeks from my calculations
Haven't started Anc yet.....hope am still safe??

*brings out cane*

Oya start running to the nearest hospital and register. Shuo! Most mamas register at 12weeks. Pls try and register for ANC asap. Its very necessary, so the docs can be monitoring your pregnancy

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:37am On Jun 03, 2016
udoomama:

My able captain @britneystacy, as for shawl and blanket issue, i'll prefer flannels and receivers, because, flannels can be used to wrap lo in place of shawl, cos they are bigger and lighter, shawl n blanket are is too thick . my daughter's shawl is still brand new cos we didn't use it up to 3tyms sef.
Thanks. I will definitely buy a pack of flannels. But is flannel different from receivers? Please what is the difference? Can you share pics of the two of them? From the replies from Mamas here, I won't buy blanket again. Will buy just one shawl just because it is in hospital list.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:37am On Jun 03, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Zobo is safe in third trimester. I intend to start taking mine from 34weeks (labour induction and preparation things).

Is this really true? Pls tell me it's okay to start taking cus i'm 34weeks now. Chai!!! I've missed this drink.
Dh takes chilled zobo every Sunday and i go just dey look am with longer-throat eye, imagining when i'll be allowed to finally take it.
Woohooo!!! Zobo fiesta loading...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by moonert(f): 6:40am On Jun 03, 2016
My King Ayman at 3months. Been trying to post since lastnyt but ntw is wickedt.

38 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:40am On Jun 03, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Thanks. I will definitely buy a pack of flannels. But is flannel different from receivers? Please what the difference? Can you share pics of the two of them? From the replies from Mamas here, I won't buy blanket again. Will buy just one shawl just because it is in hospital list.

I still bought one blanket o. Because we are already in cold rainy season and it might come in handy for my baby when there is severe cold. So i just felt its better to at least have one at home, than going out to buy last minute
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 03, 2016
kokolet007:

I didn't leave there for medicare, Rubie is far from me and I think medicare is well equiped than rubie , I'm sure u stay close to igbala or sango environs. While I stay @ oju ore side !

Ohk , i understand now , its well ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:44am On Jun 03, 2016
2unzy:
Senior mama's in d aus....i give thanks to Almighty God that i made it....Team May...Ftm...my boy came out exactly 6.04pm..may 31st...
CONGRATULATIONS! !!!!!! God bless him for you and provide just what you need to take care of him. Hope you don't forget to share birth your story here. ..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:50am On Jun 03, 2016
Afraid don dey catch me ooo angry angry angry angry. All these 2months -3months babies looking soooi big, am afraid of the clothes I bought and how long they will size my baby O ooo. My baby may endup wearing them for just a month ooo embarassed embarassed embarassed . And with the quantity I bought ,I felt that will take me for 3months at least ooo. What do I do now? Try and buy additional bigger sizes just to be on the safe side or just wait till I born?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 6:51am On Jun 03, 2016
2unzy:
Senior mama's in d aus....i give thanks to Almighty God that i made it....Team May...Ftm...my boy came out exactly 6.04pm..may 31st...
Yes o congrats ma'am MAY is a superb month so if you are not born in may you need to be born again lol reping #mua24thmay #kidbro27thmay #babykamsi28thmay may born rocks yipeeeeeer

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:53am On Jun 03, 2016
mitchyy:

Is this really true? Pls tell me it's okay to start taking cus i'm 34weeks now. Chai!!! I've missed this drink.
Dh takes chilled zobo every Sunday and i go just dey look am with longer-throat eye, imagining when i'll be allowed to finally take it.
Woohooo!!! Zobo fiesta loading...
You can confirm it yourself on google. It has some contraction induction substance. ..that's why it's not advised for 1st trimester. Please feel free to enjoy with him. Hope it's home made ooo because of hygiene things
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 7:04am On Jun 03, 2016
Hajarahbadmus .....hope you are ok? Are you still leaking fluid? You should be 39weeks by now. Had Doctor done the induction? Has baby arrived ? Please come in and update us..God keep you and LO safe. We want to hear from you

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:05am On Jun 03, 2016
moonert:

Fresh prince!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 7:05am On Jun 03, 2016
BritneyStacy:

You can confirm it yourself on google. It has some contraction induction substance. ..that's why it's not advised for 1st trimester. Please feel free to enjoy with him. Hope it's home made ooo because of hygiene things

Yes, when I stopped taking coke, switched to zobo, had it wit my lunch @ d office, my sister made for me n a colleague usually supplied, am sure it was part of d so many contractions I had, wasn't so funny though it was worth it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:06am On Jun 03, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Yeah sure, its homemade. We make it every Sunday.

Pls o mamas, hope i can also start eating pineapples now at 34weeks? I've missed that fruit like crazy too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 7:07am On Jun 03, 2016
moonert:
Cute boy!!!! 3months and this big already! !! Breastfeeding is doing wonders o ooo. What was his birth weight ?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:07am On Jun 03, 2016
Gaily04:

Yes, when I stopped taking coke, switched to zobo, had it wit my lunch @ d office, my sister made for me n a colleague usually supplied, am sure it was part of d so many contractions I had, wasn't so funny though it was worth it.

At how many weeks did you start taking the zobo? Is it that it made contraction more painful? Sorry for my plenty kweshions!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutie999(f): 7:08am On Jun 03, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
Ginababy, where are you?

Mam Hajarahbadmus, hope you good. How far na? What's happening?

Cutie999, wassup sisterly? How u doing?

Cassieluv, e don tey well well oh... Please stop by and let us know you're fine... Biko...

Okeoghene4real, wozz gwan? How u dey?

Brownsmoothie, how are you babes? How the pushing?

Joychioma19, please show face oh...

Abi all of una don born ni?

My dear sister na ghost mode i dey ooooo. Just dey waddle myself go work ...starting my leave very soon so hopefully ill come out of hiding. @ june mamas i hail ooooo ****cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:13am On Jun 03, 2016
Iyabetajos:
Tnks mamas. We r doing fine. My son started taking bm today so we r making progress.
@anak I was given d steroid injection bt I have a feeling that they didn't give it much time to be effective.

Anytime i read your posts, my heart is always filled with joy. Please breastfeed Andre well o. In 3 months time, i bet you won't even recognize him. Can't wait for him to join thread cuties.

#TeamJulyRepping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 7:13am On Jun 03, 2016
mitchyy:

Yeah sure, its homemade. We make it every Sunday.

Pls o mamas, hope i can also start eating pineapples now at 34weeks? I've missed that fruit like crazy too
ive been taken both zobo and pineapple sincd i got pregnant in large quantity sef. with my first pregnancy, the nurses at anc asked me to take it when i was in third trimester cos of high BP. and my girl came out at 39weeks even though my family have history of babies overstaying till 42weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Queen1(f): 7:17am On Jun 03, 2016
Congrats iyabetajos! Hope baby Andre is doing well, wish you quick recovery. Am also a Jos mama o. #Teamdecember# MS is still dealing with me sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CoolOne1: 7:20am On Jun 03, 2016
BritneyStacy:
Afraid don dey catch me ooo angry angry angry angry. All these 2months -3months babies looking soooi big, am afraid of the clothes I bought and how long they will size my baby O ooo. My baby may endup wearing them for just a month ooo embarassed embarassed embarassed . And with the quantity I bought ,I felt that will take me for 3months at least ooo. What do I do now? Try and buy additional bigger sizes just to be on the safe side or just wait till I born?
. Well,i think dey are dis big cos we come closer to snap dem pictures..(My view)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 7:28am On Jun 03, 2016
luscioustrish:
Update update update i gave birth to abouncing baby boy yesterday through,elective cs.baby mother and father are okay. grin

Congratulations grin cheesy

Posting on nairaland is now an issue abi na only me waka come?...had to click on submit ten times.

Kikikiki nobi only you Waka come o. Your own even better say your message still dey intact after clicking the submit button. Mine after one or two click, they will just swallow my text messages clean mouth. If you see the way the thing the take pain me ehe!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 7:34am On Jun 03, 2016
cute cute babies up there, May God bless them for us hajarahbadmus how far?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 7:42am On Jun 03, 2016
mitchyy:

At how many weeks did you start taking the zobo? Is it that it made contraction more painful? Sorry for my plenty kweshions!

My third trimester, not because I planned it, that was when things fell into place, my sister suddenly started making it as a drink for her family, sends some to me, my colleague also came up with d whole medicinal ish, everyone started buying. I won't say it made it painful, it made the braxton hicks more intense, n aided dilation, it was a combo of zobo, pineapple and exercise for me o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:42am On Jun 03, 2016
beyedew:
Kai, n naso mommy mitchyy, cutienik,enkaydewdrop use tk turn this our thread to law court...

Chei!!! I carry my flat ynash 4una,una dey gv person joy... na fart I go use tk flog nybody wey go say em pikin too play wen una born cos na inheritance tongue tongue..

I rest my case undecided

Hehehehe. Hansel is already showing me his true colors sef. He has turned my belly to playground. Yesterday, he was just flipping yansh and rolling his head up and down. Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 7:46am On Jun 03, 2016
moonert:

Chai! I like what am seeing mehn....... See chubby cute guy in fact babes for your areas go fight tire.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lilybestie(f): 7:53am On Jun 03, 2016
Good morning mamas, how was ur night.
wow! see cute lovely babies. and congratulations to all mamas that have delivered there lo and may God grant others a swift recovery.

Oya June mamas I don bring chair sit down, sipping my milk and waiting for ur sweet birth stories. make una start sharing the good news.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 7:54am On Jun 03, 2016
CoolOne1:
. Well,i think dey are dis big cos we come closer to snap dem pictures..(My view)

You are right, like my niece, she's big but she can still fit into her 0-3months bodysuits, they are already snug sha but we can still button them.
Britneystacy, don't worry, your 0-3months clothes won't waste. I bought quite a number too, cos I found out I didn't buy enough with my daughter (cos of this fear of them outgrowing clothes quickly) but by the time you have to change like two or three times in a day, you'll definite need the clothes. As big as my daughter was then, she wore her 0-3months clothes for like 2 and half months, which is OK for me. (I hated having to wash the clothes frequently cos I didn't buy enough for that age).

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 7:57am On Jun 03, 2016
Beyedew, cutienik and iyabetajos Thanks mamas. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lilybestie(f): 8:03am On Jun 03, 2016
Good morning my able captain feddy27 and my October teamies how are you and ur los doing, hope they are moving and playing well.

#teamoctoberforsmoothandquickdelivery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 8:28am On Jun 03, 2016
Birth story
Due to my nlt knowing my lmp i was very keen about the edd the scan gave me,when i passed 12th of may which was the edd the last scan gave me i started panicking
But the wonderful mamas in the house assured me that the most accurate edd date was the one i did during my first trimester so i went back and saw it was 28th i had to calm my self down couple with dh.
I went back on the 30th when i passed the last edd that was when the doctor started tellin me about ceaserian section that he doesnt want to induce me,i kept asking why he just said that it wasnt worth it he really convinced my husband but i refused and had to wait for the gynae,he said that there was nothing wrong with me that he could bring out the baby without any complication.they started discussin my matter that was when i told my husband that i would like to go for scan at a popular diagnosis center in portharcourt that i would like to know what my doctor is not telling(he hardly tell me things) when i got there on wednesday,i did the scan that was when the sonographer started shouting 'madam you are carrying a big baby oooo your baby is weighing 4.5kg) i was stuned i quickly went back to the doctor and gave him a piece of my mind he just said that he doesnt have to.anyway i opted for the cs. Because i i was so scared of pushing a big baby at my first try.to god be the glory baby came out weighing 4.51kg.
I just have to say thank you to all the mamas that contributed in every way from my morning sickness saga through my bleeding stage to my final stage.i cant wait for thread cuties grin

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:36am On Jun 03, 2016
lilybestie:
Good morning my able captain fed..dy27 and my October teamies how are you and ur los doing, hope they are moving and playing well.

#teamoctoberforsmoothandquickdelivery.

Good morning dearie... nice hearing from you! Yes o, LO is playing very well smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.