Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8200692 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
Swearest:
@Enkaydewdrop: d nurse nd doctor wey go deliver 4 u go try o, dis one wey u sabi talk 4 africa i await ur bs.

Oh mama! You should meet me in person... I fit use talk kill human being...
My mum used to actually pinch my mouth when I was much younger...

I follow you pity who go deliver me oh...
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
cutienik:

i go jst hold my hospital tins incase of incasitygrin..dat cot go dey enuf for 2babies na...kakakaakakokokoko

The cot go dey enough for three sef... Incase two babies fly out at once...

tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!! The cot go dey enough for three sef... Incase two babies fly out at once...
tongue
i go jst hang boot niyengrin
abeg hw ginababy..its bn a while o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
ozycy:

The bolded is what I really wanted to be sure of cos I don't trust most of these shipping pple. And I guess there may be a minimum order quantity to qualify for such. Imagine buying one item that has weight, will they still ship it at same $2. Cc raptor2

Good Day Mamas @ ozycy and @ Evacroft sorry for replying late.
For you to get updates on sales and promos via email and text you need to download the app and register. You would need the mall for africa web card which is used in purchasing your orders thereby preventing fraud from debit card. The card is funded either by paying on bank or transfer from your debit card.

@ ozycy as per the charge by weight. The max weight is 4kg and for the quantity of items it depends on the site bearing in mind that you can have as many orders as you want.
For e.g site like Amazon, eBay ,Asada,walmart you have to purchase 10 items per order
While for children place, Carter, next,gap you can do 15 items per order.

I have done bags, shoes , dresses, jeans For my 5 year old son , hubby and I
For my lo I did feeding bottles, Aveeno products, baby clothes and towels. Blanket, Flannel. Etc

For extra charge its not much. The things I bought cost $164. $20 was of cost of shipping 10 items . Convenience fee was $10 while taxes and duties was $16. And that was all that was charged.
Also if want any item bigger than 4kg they will shop for you but the price is different.

I only shop during sales and promos ooooo

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhukie(f): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
good afternoon to all the waddling mama. I am sorry to have brought this here. please @finance minister aka accountant general of the thread @zaynie i need you suggestion. i want to apply for a job in a new school in my environment but i don't have any teaching experience neither do i have a degree in education, i have a bsc in mass communication. Please what position can i apply for that will still make me be in the classroom? (it is a nursery and primary school).

thank you in anticipation. other mamas that have an idea can also suggest.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Thanks. I will definitely buy a pack of flannels. But is flannel different from receivers? Please what is the difference? Can you share pics of the two of them? From the replies from Mamas here, I won't buy blanket again. Will buy just one shawl just because it is in hospital list.
yes flannels are different, they are bigger than receivers, and they come in diff designs too, and some are a little bit thicker than others, some come with hood,there is this particular one that is very good for wrapping baby, it's very big, it's 2in1, it's written Zorbit flannel on it, receivers are a bit smaller compared to flannels, and again this manufactures can confuse u ennn, some they will write both flannel and receivers on the pack.
See the ones I got, the pack of 5 is receivers, while the pack of 3 is flannels with hood, it's bigger than the receivers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
cutienik:
i go jst hang boot niyengrin
abeg hw ginababy..its bn a while o

I don call her taya... I just hope she's ok...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
Rhukie:
good afternoon to all the waddling mama. I am sorry to have brought this here. please @finance minister aka accountant general of the thread @zaynie i need you suggestion. i want to apply for a job in a new school in my environment but i don't have any teaching experience neither do i have a degree in education. Please what position can i apply for that will still make me be in the classroom? (it is a nursery and primary school).

thank you in anticipation. other mamas that have an idea can also suggest.

sori ma bt wats ur qualification nd discipline so we cn answer accordingly.tnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
@Enkaydewdrop, time the pressure/ hardening u feel. Keeping my fingers crossed for you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhukie(f): 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
cutienik:

sori ma bt wats ur qualification nd discipline so we cn answer accordingly.tnx
i have a BSc in mass communication

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
2unzy:
Senior mama's in d aus....i give thanks to Almighty God that i made it....Team May...Ftm...my boy came out exactly 6.04pm..may 31st...

congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumtwins: 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
Happy new month mama's in the house, I means this my e family.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Oh mama! You should meet me in person... I fit use talk kill human being...
My mum used to actually pinch my mouth when I was much younger...

I follow you pity who go deliver me oh...

What are we going to do about this mama? *rolling on the bed with laughter*
Team June, una don jam! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
udoomama:
yes flannels are different, they are bigger than receivers, and they come in diff designs too, and some are a little bit thicker than others, some come with hood,there is this particular one that is very good for wrapping baby, it's very big, it's 2in1, it's written Zorbit flannel on it, receivers are a bit smaller compared to flannels, and again this manufactures can confuse u ennn, some they will write both flannel and receivers on the pack.
See the ones I got, the pack of 5 is receivers, while the pack of 3 is flannels with hood, it's bigger than the receivers.

The flannels are so beautiful. Exactly the colors i'm looking for. I hope i see beautiful ones like these to buy o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
zaynie:

Make it light and drink in moderation.
As in once a week.
Recent findings frown against it inpregnancy and breastfeeding but no concrete evidence yet.

Its Zaynie not Zayine, if I didnt read back, I would have seen it on my mentions. cheesy
ouchhh, thanks dear, don't mind me grin, that's y I always quote a post cost mentioning pple monikers na work, if I have to do it, I always put a pen n paper one side. And start listing before I write and post make I no make mistake cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
soonest:
@Enkaydewdrop, time the pressure/ hardening u feel. Keeping my fingers crossed for you

I'm timing it mama...

13mins apart like four times, then 10mins the last two times...
No pain at all...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
mitchyy:

What are we going to do about this mama? *rolling on the bed with laughter*
Team June, una don jam! cheesy cheesy cheesy

***stretches hands to catch mitchyy, so she doesn't fall...
***oops... Too heavy...
***falls with her...

#CaseClosed...

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
udoomama..luvly flannels.

mumi Rhukie..oh!! u can go for d starter s classes..creche..preschool or reception in order to mould urself bt na d salary i dey fear wt no experience..hmmm..sum skuls cn b wicked o..a frnd of mine wt bsc in education was offered 18k for teaching jss 3 nd ss 1 in a private school.oda mamas wil contribute..wish u all d best mam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
Iya mi eru oloun @cutienik I think say na only me o, sometimes, when I see mamas say 'drop your contact lemme contribute my widow's mite' for my mind, I go smh say when them bombard you with contacts enh, Body go tell you.

I almost got tired of this thread as it's beginning to loose its originality. The economy is HARD! If all of us remove cloth, you go some people hidden wound shout hallelujah for your own. May God provide for everyone

Na so I type BS, call enter, everything wipe off. Evil!

Madam Bellaella weris awa Recharge card!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
limsycutey:

As in, serious market! Four babies = N6,000. cheesy
Lol you don help her calculate the money grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
Thanks @mitchyy and cutienik kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
goldenruby:
The economy is HARD! If all of us remove cloth, you go some people hidden wound shout hallelujah for your own. May God provide for everyone

Abeg no vex. You hear? We love the birth stories. ...please try type another one. N.a. beg I dey beg. No worry call no go enter again cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
God help us all my sis..d economy is crazy now bt tins will work out well for us lagbaraOlorun..abeg retype dat BS kiakia b4 i tak my siestagrin

smallsmall enkaydewdrop don dey near her destination o..it ll b easier for u sis..nopain..wen u d baby wan com out,jst rememba d house nd start laffinn...kikikikikikikikigrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
goldenruby:

Mbok retype the BS...
Warris dat
gringringrin

Try typing it in your text message app, when you're done, copy and paste on NL... That way, when a call comes in and ends, you'll still have your stuff...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutie999(f): 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
Ehen! June Mamas!
I carry fight come meet ona today.
So, I do roll call like tiri abi four tains yesterday, nobody fit ansa present or hala we sef... And I dey see ona dey peep, dey hala oda pipo... Ahnahn? Wetin
E good lai dat? Na lai dis we go dey dey?

I dey ves... I dey ves weh weh...

I wan do d roll call again, aknee down beg ona, make ona ansa present, make we know how e dey be ona...
Make ona nor leh me ves again, if not, I go start to baff nakeeed...

#SideEyes...

1....Okeoghene4real
2....JoyChioma19
3....Hajarahbadmus
4....GenyEbere--------------------Gallant Soldier(ported - to May)
5....Cassieluv
6....Osas4G
7....Ginababy
8....Kokolet007
9....Melly245
10..Lilylurv
11..Brownsmoothie
12..Enkaydewdrop
13..Amhappy
14..Cutie999
15..Jennykoko3009
16..Tammyloreoluwa
17..GodMercy2015
18..Brokewaist
19..Estagirl
20..Ambient------------------------Gallant Soldier (ported from May)
21..Ronnie1984
22..2unzy
23..Youngmum
24..Zimunachimdi

Present mummy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
cutienik:

smallsmall enkaydewdrop don dey near her destination o..it ll b easier for u sis..nopain..wen u d baby wan com out,jst rememba d house nd start laffinn...kikikikikikikikigrin

I fit go born for July oh...
Just wait fest...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
udoomama:
Lovely stuffs you bought there!!! I just love the colours! !! Will check market if I can find that Zorbit flannel. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
cutie999:

Present mummy

Sister how far na?
The last time we heard from you, you went to make delivery hair...

How's everything na?
How has it been?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

I fit go born for July oh...
Just wait fest...

waiting patiently ..mamas pls answer mumi Rhukie's posts cuz senior zaynie seems to b offline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hajarahbadmus, how far now,guess u are in the hospital now or baby has arrived.waiting to hear from u.

@enkaydewdrop,u might not actually feel serious pains and still be contracting,just try and time the contractions till it gets to 5mins apart den u can check with u doc.

Goldenruby,abeg try retype ur BS o,waiting patiently.

Who else has an anterior placenta like me. How are d kicks?

My able captain britneystacy,i raise yansh o,i dey hail u.
Mompurity,how go dey go,hope u are doing great.

Team august how d ministry,it will surely end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
goldenruby:
Thank you mamas. We are finally home after baby's lab test came out Perfectly Fine.
No one has talked about postpartum depression here, But that sh!t is REAL! sad
The shit is sooooooo real have been depressed and angry since yesterday,just felt like being left alone with my baby only,how can this be handled.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
GenyEbere:
The shit is sooooooo real have been depressed and angry since yesterday,just felt like being left alone with my baby only,how can this be handled.

music helps with mine ..jst try it..it s well..regards to prince.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.