Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,569 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8202407 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutie999(f): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
osas4g:

The Lord is your strength. The leave shld start asap o biko.

Thanks dearie. How u doing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
greatp80:

please wait till you born. Babies these days adds faster than one imagines. My 8week baby girl is no more using some of her clothes labeled 0-3months. Some,i hv not touched sef, to think dat my baby weighed 3.1kg at birth. The way she adds now amazes me. I give God d whole glory.

If am going to the market for clothes, will definitely buy big sizes oo...will buy only 3months -6months ooo. Won't buy any 0-3months again ooo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmama(f): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
Happy new month to all the lovely mamas here, may the joy of the Lord strengthen us all. How are the LOs and their dads, may God's divine protection be upon them all. All june mamas I hail you, may you all deliver like hebrew women, hale and hearty. Love you all. See you laters

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutie999(f): 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=enkaydewdrop post=46237008]

Sister how far na?
The last time we heard from you, you went to make delivery hair...

How's everything na?
How has it been? [/quo

My sis...you wont believe i have made 2 different types of delivery hair since d last tym and i wanna make anoda one again next weekend....wen pple have real problems....my own na to dey find delivery hair upandan. Dh no even send me again *****covers face . Thi pikin just dey make me behave weirdly kikikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
Swearest:
Goodmorning mamas hw re we doing? hope d muslims re preparin 4 fasting cos na nextweek o. may God help us

Ermm is it wise for a pregnant woman to fast

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
Evacroft:

@enkaydewdrop,u might not actually feel serious pains and still be contracting,just try and time the contractions till it gets to 5mins apart den u can check with u doc.

OK mama... Thanks much...

Mmmuah!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=cutie999 post=46237831][/quote]

Chai!!!

Na hair dey do you dis period

The hair on my head hasn't been loosened since February...

Eeeeeeeeeiiiis!!! Don't shout...

Na dread I do, so I dey wash am... But it's very old and rough now, I'll have to make another one...

But, hope you're good anyways...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tobiaboG: 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=Rhukie post=46235443]Don't worry about the experience, u can apply as class teacher. If u can take English in Secondary school u can apply in schools around.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
Mamas, Biko help me oh...
I've been having "west pen" since yesterday... The "pen" is laik menstrual "pen"... Then, once a while, my stomach too dey "pen" me...
Please, someone should tell me it isn't "lehbor" oh...
I'm not ready yet...

Thanks mamas...
You are not ready for labour say wetin happen It's your body beginning to get ready joor....your bags should have been ready by now ....abi you never shop finish?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
BritneyStacy:

You are not ready for labour say wetin happen It's your body beginning to get ready joor....your bags should have been ready by now ....abi you never shop finish?

My bags are packed oh... E dey boot of car permanently sef... So that anywhere e hook me, we go zoom go hospital...

But we're not prepared

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
Enkaydewdrop I have a feeling you would be here talking and next thing you would announce that your baby has dropped with his/her hands covering his/her ears. grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
GenyEbere:
The shit is sooooooo real have been depressed and angry since yesterday,just felt like being left alone with my baby only,how can this be handled.

My song then was
1 day @a tym sweet Jesus...

If u hv ppl around to help out,pls seek their help,dnt stress much,wen baby sleeps,try n rest ur head(dis one hard cos na den I go remember all d tins wey I neva do), wen baby cries too much n u feel ursef having instant grey hair,just

breathe!!! breathe!!! breathe!!!

U can kip lo in his cot or wherever u knw he'd b safe n go to d next room or go tk a shower,recollect urself n go bk to him even if it z just 3mins,u would b surprised @wat that 3mins can do in ur lyf..

Tk it one day @a tym ok.. na motherhood,na work,it gets easier with time.. I'm alys amazed wen I c some1 insulting his/her mom,mur so as I'm experiencing motherhood,its nt easy,may we reap d fruit of our labour.

N may "h" thunder scatter d ynash of whomever that wil nt want me to reap the fruit of my labour cool cool

P:S- later they wil say we r d weaker sex,f-ck dat sh-t mehn,weneva I luk @myself all I c z strength cool grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
sugah:
Enkaydewdrop I have a feeling you would be here talking and next thing you would announce that your baby has dropped with his/her hands covering his/her ears. grin grin grin grin

Lmao,dis got me!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Baby wil say mommy eyaf do!!!!

Where z dat "rolling on the floor laughing smiley??"
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
sugah:

Chai!!!

See yabbing!!!
See as you finish me!!!

***hangs hands on head...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

My bags are packed oh... E dey boot of car permanently sef... So that anywhere e hook me, we go zoom go hospital...

But we're not prepared

I get d feeling dearie,just zero ur mind ok,its well,hebrew woman things kiss..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
beyedew:

Lmao,dis got me!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Baby wil say mommy eyaf do!!!!
Where z dat "rolling on the floor laughing smiley??"

***Faints...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!
I fit go born for July oh...
Just wait fest...

*eavesdropping*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tobiaboG: 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=Rhukie post=46235443] u can also post d question here Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In
Teaching Jobs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

***Faints...

***Pours her chilled water....
***hands akimbo....

Now z nt d tym to faint,pls continue with the timing of your contraction tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
sugah:

Ermm is it wise for a pregnant woman to fast
Actually it is nt but sum strong ones do fast but its beta to abstain 4rm it to avoid stories dat touch. but u go pay am back oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
beyedew:

I get d feeling dearie,just zero ur mind ok,its well,hebrew woman things kiss..

Aaaaaaamen!!!

Thanks mama...

Mmmuah!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
mitchyy:

*eavesdropping*

Mummy H...
Aproko oooooh....

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
beyedew:

***Pours her chilled water....
***hands akimbo....

Now z nt d tym to faint,pls continue with the timing of your contraction tongue

***wakes up...
***looks left and right...
***Faints again

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

I'm timing it mama...

13mins apart like four times, then 10mins the last two times...
No pain at all...
You are making progress. I have a feeling you will give birth with your old dread tongue tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
soonest:

You are making progress. I have a feeling you will give birth with your old dread tongue tongue

The timing don scatter sef...
I don taya to time...

After 10mins, it went to 8, and then 15,18, back to 10 again...

Ayaf taya...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
So i decided to gv my princess 9month photo shoot.

My princess tiwatope sophia the first is exactly 9month today.God bless u for me

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omowunmigan(f): 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Alhamdulillah for the gift of life. This is another opportunity for me to say THANK YOU to you sisters here. Some sent me mails, some prayed for me here, some called, some cried, so much love and support... Thank you all.
iomoge2, you once met nurse Kaffy4bill, you said she's nice or so... You were wrong! She's awesome.... She's caring...in my DH voice.. She's wonderful...So you were right Jare.. Abii... #Tryingtosmiletoday. I was taken in at the emergency section of her hospital then admitted.. You sure know the rest of the caring story.
Zaynie.... Hnmmm... I feel I've known her for years.. DH still asks if truly we've not been friends for ages. She can call and text to check on somebody ehn!
Swearest and other mamas also contacted me.
I decided to say THANK YOU here because I have some strength to do so today.
I may not have children despite being in my 8th year of marriage but I have God.. He gave me life... Many have died... Alhamdulillah.. Yes, I'll cry when need be... I cry when I see some pregnant women who were once club girls.. I cry when I see people who don't take good care of their children.. I cry when some kids call me aunty when I organized their mothers wedding and taught their mothers how to stay in marriage.
Alhamdulillah... I'm still alive..
Many of you know what comes with molar pregnancy.. So you'll pity me more.. I'll hang on... DH is not giving up.. I'll peep in here once in a while.. THANK YOU ALL.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
Am nt gud in postin shaa

Am nt gud in postin shaa
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
yeepa!! see fine gal..sophia my fav cartoon xter...weldone missmalachi..she wil clock one nd maany more years in gud health nd prosperity.

mumi omowunmigan...u ll testify ma..kip calm..God got u.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
Excuseeeeeeeeee me, shey today na fashion friday?

Oya ooo, all mamas I need recommendations oooo, Am chocolate in complexion ooo, but now am as dark as charcoal, pimples all over my neck, arms and back, my face and neck is more black, have been using just black soap since 2nd trimester, sometyms dove soap, cos of the heat, I don't rub cream, and I have been exfoliating lately. I want to change my cream from the one I was using before, cos e been no d work sef, I want a cream that I will buy and keep, immediately afta delivery, I go begin use grin, cos I want look fresh, hot and sexy @ my 3mnths postparturm tongue, .

Pls mama, I need TESTED N TRUSTED body cream oo, wey go tone me well, not bleaching ooo lipsrsealed. Abeg

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
Mamas, Biko help me oh...
I've been having "west pen" since yesterday... The "pen" is laik menstrual "pen"... Then, once a while, my stomach too dey "pen" me...
Please, someone should tell me it isn't "lehbor" oh...
I'm not ready yet...

Cc mamas zaynie mitchyy soonest BritneyStacy cutienik feddy27 ozycy lovinam and other sabi mamas...

Thanks mamas...
same experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
udoomama:
Excuseeeeeeeeee me, shey today na fashion friday?

Pls mama, I need TESTED N TRUSTED body cream oo, wey go tone me well, not bleaching ooo lipsrsealed. Abeg

You can try shea butter cream or any natural cream.... although I don't use the processed cream I use the original natural shea butter oil and it works wonders, people do not hesitate to ask which cream i'm using and once I tell them I see disappointment in some people's face grin.. u can give it a trial.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.