Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148940 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chicolo(f): 5:39am On Dec 16, 2013
Rukemi Hun,Congrats sis....Give ur bobo kiss for me oo.
This your labour story is sweet as well,May God continue to make him ur family's source of joy.

@Nekky,Congratulobia mum,God bless you both.

All April Momma's,I hail oo....Gradually we are getting there!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opeoluwa2(f): 6:15am On Dec 16, 2013
Congrat rukemi,this ur birth story is hilarious.
May God watch over him and the other new borns.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fnor: 6:16am On Dec 16, 2013
Rukemi, ur gist is very interesting, thank God for evrything, i don dey use style collect d baton o, may God make all d rest of us have sweet stories, o how I wish i get a female doctor, the thought of a man putting hand therr dey make me shiver per second but i go just close eye and try not to think about it.... beauty January is closer than u know o, its in 2 weeks time so get resdy....
God will take care of the new born ....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Julieni: 6:41am On Dec 16, 2013
Congrat neeky, i taap from your stressfree delivery o, e no easy.... That guy really pity u... Beg gve am hugs and kises for me.

@rukem... Uhnmmmm, i enjoy your story o, thank Ǧ̩̥​ọ̥​d̶̲̥̅̊ for safe and sound delivery. Tell that ur guy to with for my babe to come.. Ehn!

Congrat to all dec new moms. Ǧ̩̥​ọ̥​d̶̲̥̅̊ will watch and preserve u and ur babies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 7:08am On Dec 16, 2013
@rukemi
Congrats once more dear, what a funny and sweet story. Apology acceptedgrin. Afraid catch me when u said baby weighed more than Byvan's babygrin. That's a good sieze u hv, hw will add. My boy was 3.07kg at birth reduced to 2.9kg before we were discharged. Am at d hospital now for his circumcision and they just took his vitals he is 3.8kg.

What a sympathetic b.reast u hv there, already running, mine took abt 3-4days, still not running as I desired.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 7:23am On Dec 16, 2013
congrats rukemi, u be real story teller lol... how.is u and baby doing?

nekky congrats dear. dat ur 1hr labour sweet me wella, i dey.pray for 30 mins or less... lol. congrats dear.

fnor, over to you.

joilin yes o, im march mum, seriously cant wait.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 7:34am On Dec 16, 2013
Congrats neeky. May God protect the him for us. I tap into the anointing of stress-free delivery IJN Amen

@Rumeki what a wonderful birth story u hv dear. Sorry for the cut hope its not that hurtful o. I dey fear that tin like seriously. Congrats once more.

@all my lo has been so active but I don't why (s)he decided to scare me yesterday o. My tommy was so quiet that I felt like nothing was there. I started praying o and prophesying that no harm shuld come to my baby. Finally at night she resumed her normal activity. But if she try am nest time me I no go send am.

Morning all and Merry Xmas in advance
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 7:44am On Dec 16, 2013
@jollin
Lol I can imagine d scare, when next it happens cos it will happen, sometimes they need a kind of quiet time; take cold water or oranges, she will start moving. If u are where u can lie down, lie on ur left and listen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 7:46am On Dec 16, 2013
me, my baby isn't active like dat.i can go all day without remembering that im pregnant. to notice the very mild kicks, i have to be really quiet or hold my tommy. if i make it to the hospital dis week,ll complain to my doc....

last scan showed everything to be ok, dat was 2 weeks ago and baby weighted 0.68 kg. is dat too small? ll be 28 weeks dis week yet im not really showing. i know i asked God for a small tummy but...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honiepie24: 8:04am On Dec 16, 2013
@Rukemi woow congratulations,i feel chills @ ur xperience,its well wit u n lo.

Forgiv my silly question,after u where given d local anastasia did u still feel pain during the suture?

@neeky,byvan & uddy i can imagin hw beamin ur homes r wit d arrival of ur lo's

@smokey some babies can b calm sometimes,since u still feel hes/her movement,but its necessary u speak to ur RE

may God grant all the preggie on dis thread a smooth ride to motherhood
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opeoluwa2(f): 8:08am On Dec 16, 2013
@goking,I can see you are peeping.pls do help me with the mummy book.thanks
enny_eniola@yahoo.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 8:34am On Dec 16, 2013
Smokey, my tummy started showing at around 26 weeks. Before then, people didnt know i was preggie except my boss. And baby dosnt move too much infact now at 33 weeks, some of my old skirt and blouse still hide it. Whenever she is quiet just take chilled water and lie on ur left side, u will definitely feel her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 8:36am On Dec 16, 2013
Rukemi lol@baby weight, thank God for safe delivery.
D boy recognise the presence of his father na so he come d next day.
@neeky congrats on arrival of ur prince.
Fnor it is well with us very soon we will also give a good report of our LO.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2013
@rukemi, thank God for safe delivery!!!
This is ur birth story is really interesting. Induction is not easy oh!
Kiss the young man for me.I like his weight.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by baybiemee: 9:01am On Dec 16, 2013
Rukemi291 and neeky, congratulations to u both, we bless God for d safe arrival of ur cuties. Kisses to dem.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 9:33am On Dec 16, 2013
Rukemi and Neeky!congratulations and welcome to the club for motherhood.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 10:39am On Dec 16, 2013
@Udoka.Hmm this orange thing must be very true o. I actually took 2 oranges before I went to bed and within a short time I could feel the movement. I actually thought she resumed on her own o may it was the orange.
@Smokey I ll be 28 2moro and am really showing and haven't gone for scan yet. Since ur scan says no problem then u need not worry. Me I don't want my baby big oh but healthy becos I nor dey for episiotomy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOYSOLO(f): 11:24am On Dec 16, 2013
congrate to the latest mama on board @rukemi and necky, may the babies bring joy and blessing to the family in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
congrats Rukemi and neeky, cant wait to meet my lo come january.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fnor: 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hello mamas, went for ANC today o, doctor checked me and said baby weight is 3.8kg shocked and am just 37 weeks. Now he is saying based on my height he wants to TRY and see if I can have normal delivery but will be on standby for CS, now hubby does not think there is a point going thru painful labor and still ending up in CS and wants to opt for elective CS, me am just confused... HELP
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
julieni. Abeg, no give us too much list o. Cos my baby na handsome bobo.

Udoka. Baby has gradually increased o. I learnt the ring method is better for circumcision

Honeypie. I felt little pain later and was given another dose. When the poo poo thing comes, you will ask for the episiotomy urself sef. I almost asked before the doc said she will do it sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
Byvan and bigmom, thanks about the jealousy thing. I believe she will outgrow it. Lol at biting

Congrats to rukemi and neeky, big, big kisses to ur LOs. Rukemi ur story sweet wella.

Namesake, I dey o, the baby dey suck well don,t worry.

All the preggies, I wish u safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
.!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Julieni: 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
@ rukemi, no worry, na small list we go bring for una... No fear.

Namesake... i trust u na, ride on jor! Notin do u...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nice14: 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
@neeky congrats kiss ur lo 4 me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
@rukemi, your story funny no be small... only me siddon office dey smile!

@udoka, d mere mentionof circumsition just gives mi the crips...a vivid image n sight of what i had to bear when my boy had his... mehn, e no funny at all. didnt ave d nerves to even go in with him, like he had his own "labour" differently!

@joiling, am so showing now oh, infact ehn, ma pple for office dey always laugh me... dont believe i cld add the amt of weight i've added...but u no go know sha, from behind! loool. ABt d tear abi na epito... wo! God dey oh... i no dey think am atal... just praying for a safe and smooth delivery.

@all, whose next in line oh... make una do drop abeg, make we for March sef quick stand for queue.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
fnor: Hello mamas, went for ANC today o, doctor checked me and said baby weight is 3.8kg shocked and am just 37 weeks. Now he is saying based on my height he wants to TRY and see if I can have normal delivery but will be on standby for CS, now hubby does not think there is a point going thru painful labor and still ending up in CS and wants to opt for elective CS, me am just confused... HELP

What does your doctor mean by based on your height ? ? ? Don't forget that 3.8 includes the weight of all the uterine content,placenta and all.Things like this is why my doctor will never tell you anything about baby's weight until the child is born.
I hate this trend of scaring an expectant mum.

Congrats Neeky,kisses to your lo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
fnor: Hello mamas, went for ANC today o, doctor checked me and said baby weight is 3.8kg shocked and am just 37 weeks. Now he is saying based on my height he wants to TRY and see if I can have normal delivery but will be on standby for CS, now hubby does not think there is a point going thru painful labor and still ending up in CS and wants to opt for elective CS, me am just confused... HELP

fnor. Pls dont worry. The God that put the bundle in there will make it easy for you. Please dont be worried that's the least of what u need now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
Rukemi your story funnyoooo,induction nah something else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
Honiepie24: @Rukemi woow congratulations,i feel chills @ ur xperience,its well wit u n lo.

Forgiv my silly question,after u where given d local anastasia did u still feel pain during the suture?

@neeky,byvan & uddy i can imagin hw beamin ur homes r wit d arrival of ur lo's

@smokey some babies can b calm sometimes,since u still feel hes/her movement,but its necessary u speak to ur RE

may God grant all the preggie on dis thread a smooth ride to motherhood

After going through labor,to suture the cut is nothing to worry about.i had a local anesthesia with my first two kid but still felt the pain first hand,the third was without .local just don't work for me,i don't want to recount the experience I had recently while having a tooth pulled with local anesthesia. I think it depends on the person's body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fnor: 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
Than, i wil just take it one ay ata ti. The bax ton hicks have been more contnt but no pi ytthough i am having smll sall back aches.. God dey sha byvan they took the weight bsed on femur length, head circumference and Abdominal circumference. So its minus d placenta and water. Hopefully labor will come naturaly and soon cos me sef don dey tire, i cant eat well, sleep is like jamb ..... it is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
Fnor even if the baby is 10kg,you ll deliver it,don't worry yourself. Someone had 4.6 on this thread without cut or tear.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.