Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144049 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
Rukemi has pooped a little prince
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
@rukemi the Lord would see you through just try to keep it together.
@all can't wait for January to end ma commence countdown too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nice14: 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
hahaha thanks be to God, Rukemi congrats. may God protect and preserve ur lo. kiss him 4 me. oya update fast b4 i give u E koboko or cry 4 u now. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmom: 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
Good day everyone today is my birthday, i want to thank the almighty God for the gift of life, good health and a sound mind, he has been so faithful to me and my family. @ juliebest,my child normally do the same when i'm breastfeeding her sibling but i call her my baby and she will relax thats to let her know she is my baby too. Pls try calling him or her pet name whenever jealosy arose. @rukemi ,wishing u safe delivering. @Gen. Buhari God knows ur wife and he will not leave her pls be strong for her it is well. @beauty,how are u doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
Bigmom, hapy bday. Rukemis baby is ur day mate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmom: 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
wow!! Congrats rukemi you have given me a birthday mate, thanks and kiss him for me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tbaby4real(f): 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
Congrats Rukemi.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennykenny1(f): 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2013
Wow rukemi congratulations to u, may he grow in wisdom of the Lord
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
Congratulations Rukemi,may God bless your LO.waiting for the gist.

Happy birthday bigmom

Nice14 , its good to have you back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS to u Rukemi on the arrival of the prince. May God be praised.
@bigmom. Happy birthday. May God grant u long life and good health IJN Amen.
@mummyf. I thing u shud follow the edd calculated with ur LMP to remove much anxiety in case baby did not come that early
Happi sunday to evri1
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2013
So smokydrinky na my coursemate. Wow march mom don plenty o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fnor: 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
Congrats rukemi, may God protect you and your prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2013
Yay! Congrats rukemi...may he be a source of everlasting joy to you and dh

Happy birthday bigmom....may your dreams come true

Gen buhari it will end in praise

Nice...we dey o! We deh push am. Howz lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
@julieni pls don't abstain totally from fasting oh. But u have to break early like 12noon and eat nutritious meal afterwards, u shud be fine. When u do the physical u also need the spiritual even more
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
Congrats Rukemi, Olorun a wo Olorun a dasi o, he shall continually be a source of joy to ur home and his generation.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Neeky1(f): 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
Praiseeeee the Lord!!! Pls join me in praising the lord,God is indeed faithful,he has blessed us with a 'big beautiful blessed baby boy' I have finally gotten to meet d tiny lil tyke that has been squirming in my belly for the past 9 months. Got to the hospital @ 8pm had my baby at exactly 9.02pm,labour was very straightforward without complications just as I told God.
May God grant all expectant moms safe deliveries IJN amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
Congrats neeky,hug him 4 me. honestly, am more eager to meet my lo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
Rukemi congrat ooooo, kiss d prince for me. Hmmm too much prince on this forum. Come and collect ur e-koboko for not reporting live grin
mummyf, according to my doc ur edd is ur first scan, however if u are sure of ur lmp, ur doc will go with it.

Neeky
Congrats.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opeoluwa2(f): 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
Congrat Rukemi and neeky.
Neeky,I like this ur birth story.may God make it easier and painless for we all.
God bless the little babies.congrat
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
@rukemi and neeky, congratulations!!!

@jollin and udoka, thanks!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Julieni: 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
@jollin, thanks a lot, am meant to start tomoro, so its nvr late for me, i will break at 12pm then... Thank you so much.

@rukemi, congrats o, Ǧ̩̥​ọ̥​d̶̲̥̅̊ will preserve u and bomboi... i want a boy though, but if na babe i drop, just prepare say tha ur guy don get babe...lol

@ gen, the lord is her sstrenght, with faith, she will be fine... i trust Ǧ̩̥​ọ̥​d̶̲̥̅̊ to watch over her for us.

Wey my name sake juliebest sef, abeg i hope say u noo dey trouble that gem o, allow am suck well o...

i reaally can't wait to be a mom o, its my first and really makes me happy and anxious...

remain blessed momas.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
Congratulations Rukemi dear..so u no fit giv us live reports....kiss the little prince for me

Pls mothers,what can I use for one of my babies,he drools a lot..hubby said its because he wants to start teething but its really giving me worries

Also please am not adding weight o,the tin tire me,m losin weight seriously,frm 58kg to 56kg within two weeks..I dnt really eat much,but I hate people asking me if am sick since am nt showing yet..any suggestion please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by k4kenny(f): 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
Congrats Rukemi, may Allah (swt) bless ur lil prince abundantly. I see u viewing this thread oya show and spill it! tongue.
Congrats to neeky and all the other new mamas in the house. Thank God for the gift of life and using us as vessels for bringing forth a new life.

@byvan and other baby mamas with toddlers. The matter don tire M̶̲̅ε̲̣ o. He bites and pushes his sister. After 10 months, he should be used to the concept of having a rival, but not my son o. I separate them most of the time, but that's not the bro-sis relationship I've envisioned for them cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
K4kenny,Don't worry,it will get better as they grow .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 12:28am On Dec 16, 2013
@k4kenny welcome to the club my 3 year old does the same, hits his little sister, pushes her and drags her everywhere, he is still struggling getting use to having a little sister, i guess in time he will grow out of it or until she grows some teeth to avenge the mistreatment lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 12:31am On Dec 16, 2013
GenBuhari: @esmeralda and others
Amen to your prayers
Madam is 33 weeks and the Doctors expect to deliver her next week by cs unless the can bring her BP under control.

Congrats great gestation. 34 weeks is like full term, will only need help with feeding and learning to suck, swallow breath, G-d heals all wounds so happy to see this post. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 16, 2013
i came to update o bt i dont know hw i slept off and switched off fone without posting. Make una no vex.

I appreciate all of u. Infact, u guys are my nairaland family. I love u all dearly. Updates shortly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 16, 2013
ehn ehn. Let me start like this.
I guess we know my hubby doesn't live in Lag where i live.
So, guess what? I travelled down to his place on Saturday and the contractions that i called serious cramps started 4am Sunday.

So, we got to the hospital around 7am, and the contractions were irregular kind of Like 3 in 10 minutes (when nobody is with us) but 1 in 10 minutes (whenever the doc and nurses come to check and count). Imagine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 4:22am On Dec 16, 2013
The baby was shy now. Listening.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:26am On Dec 16, 2013
So d doc instructed they prepare me for augmentation around 3pm. Na so they passed oxytocin drip. I that was gisting whenever the contractions leave me started shouting the hospital down, hitting the wall and ..... (u can imagine). The contractions became the most painful thing of my life. Then the doc (thank God it's female) came to poke for the 3rd time and i hrd them say operculum. She had brought out the 'show' from her second poking. Water had still not broken o.
My MIL continued rubbing my back. Hubby went home to cook &bring food. I kept on shouting the hospital down &ofcourse praying (when i remember to).

Then i felt this hot bag of water break and the urge to poo poo. MIL quickly called the nurses and i was wheeled to the labour room

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 16, 2013
abi o beautyy. I thought so too.
Then this poo poo pain na another thing. The doc said if she hears my voice, that means i'm not pushing. That i should look at my umbilicus (navel), hold my legs and push. That was around to 6pm or so. The head no gree come out o. I had to get cut but i was given injection in that area. Before another push, i felt bobo's head out and the relief- the exact opposite of the pain was what i felt. He came out crying o.
The boy was given to me and i was shown the balls. He was slippery. Then the doc gave him to the nurses.
I was cleaned and stitched and they sent for my hubby that ran away to the reception. That he could not bear my painful shouts grin .

Baby's weight- (you wont believe it) a little bigger than byvan's bobo.

No shout.

Na lie

it's

2.75kg shocked grin

ehn ehn. My brea.stmilk is flowing good already. But the boy doesn't feed much sha.

All d mama baby girl in d house i envy una. I remember i kept dreaming of a girl. And i was really expecting one. I had planned to come and give the longest list of bride requirements on nairaland. But wetin i go con do now??

Plus, the chinese calendar was correct in my case.

I get plenty gists but e don do jare. Make i no bore una.

Esmeralda &fnor oya collect ur baton jor.

Plus i'm happy my baby has a birthday mate on this thread.

Nice14 &udoka. Abeg, no e flog me. Na the contractions cause am.

I use this opprtunity to pray for all the ttcs. Dont worry, God will answer our prayers soon.

Gen B regards to wifey.
Other mamas. By the Grace of God it will be easier for you all. I so much appreciate all the prayers. I love you guys dearly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 4:55am On Dec 16, 2013
This is really *some1 borrow me english* thank God u are fine. Thats all i can say. Congrats again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.