Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8195997 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
[quote author=hormobollar post=46293261][/quote]

Good to know you are ok. Please continue to observe your rest but check in once ina while so we know you are doing ok.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
Mamas, is it safe for me to use inhaler? Been having blocked nose for quiet some time now, most times I have to breath through my mouth especially wen d weather is cold. Thanks for your anticipation.
Cc: Zaynie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
@ginababy, have u made the coconut oil? Pls how did you do it, want to try it tomorrow.

Pls other sabi mamas can help.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
mitchyy:

The one my ex-boss got me has net to hold newborn baby, then a big plastic spa with shower head that you can use to spray all over baby for the shower effect. The plastic can turn the bath tub to jacuzzi for your baby when its connected to the bath tub. And it's about 15k. See pic below...
But if ure considering cost, get that one that has 11 pieces. Just that the net inside, makes bathing baby more convenient

Mitchyy is right, close your eyes and buy this one with the net. I bought it in 2013 when I had my first (it was 10k then and the net in mine was different) and I'm glad I did. Even though the shower head was kind of useless sha but the net made bathing a lot easier, I only had to lie her inside, my hands were free to pour water and scrub. My sister bought that type with many pieces for her 2nd baby, anytime I go there and I'm helping her give my niece a bath, I find it tedious having to use one hand to hold her the whole time I am bathing her, somehow my clothes always get wet. I kept the tub and the net, using them for this baby too.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
shawrygal:
Cc: all mamas , am had serious menstral like pain yesterday evening and I took paracetamol , I also lick danacid tablet to subside the pain. Some minutes later the pain went away . But the pain started after I posted my bs. But this time stronger. Is this also part of the post pregnancy package. Has anyone experienced this before. Cc: zaynie , , and other experienced mum. Doc adviced against hot water body massage for now becos of my low Pcv.

Sorry, it's your uterus contracting back to its normal size. I felt the same pain too the morning we got home from the hospital (the day after I delivered), it was so painful I was crying. I wasnt expecting it, no one told me about that part, my MIL massaged my tummy with hot water and it subsided.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
Gaily04:
Happy Sunday mamas.

Iya lamide, welcome back o, still can't forget the makeup stunt u pulled, pls bring it back @cherrymum1

@goldenruby and shawrygal, Thanks for sharing your BS. Wonderful indeed with lots to learn. Pls remaining may mamas should try and share their BS.

@zimunachimdi, u are almost there. God will make it swift and easy for u.

Thanks sis. I know it will end in praise.

Lioha,tks too. Love ur baby's name. I want to ask,when do igbo parents starts calling their child by the name after delivery?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
zimunachimdi:

Thanks sis. I know it will end in praise.

Lioha,tks too. Love ur baby's name. I want to ask,when do igbo parents starts calling their child by the name after delivery?
Immediately after delivery or once a name is agreed on

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
limsycutey:

Mitchyy is right, close your eyes and buy this one with the net. I bought it in 2013 when I had my first (it was 10k then and the net in mine was different) and I'm glad I did. Even though the shower head was kind of useless sha but the net made bathing a lot easier, I only had to lie her inside, my hands were free to pour water and scrub. My sister bought that type with many pieces for her 2nd baby, anytime I go there and I'm helping her give my niece a bath, I find it tedious having to use one hand to hold her the whole time I am bathing her, somehow my clothes always get wet. I kept the tub and the net, using them for this baby too.
Please what is the specific name of this one with net that you are recommending so I can ask for it when next I go to the market? I deposited money for one foreign bath like that costs 14k but I can't remember the seller telling me it has net .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
zimunachimdi:

I want to ask,when do igbo parents starts calling their child by the name after delivery?
Immediately after birth. We don't do naming ceremony.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
Gaily04:
@ginababy, have u made the coconut oil? Pls how did you do it, want to try it tomorrow.

Pls other sabi mamas can help.

Yes ooo made it lyk 2months ago. I pray make e no spoil sha.

Dat stuff is expensive because d oil production is in small quantity no mata hw many coconut u use. Bt I pray it's worth d stress at d end sha.

As 4 d procedures:
1. Brake ur coconut n remove d shells
2. Grater ur coconut
3. Add either cold or hot water to d coconut
4. Use both palms to rub it in as if ur washing
5. Sieve d coconut n do away wt d chaff
6. Refrigerate d mixture 4 a desired hours or till d nxt day or just cova it n keep to settle down.
7. Separate d coconut milk on top n do away wt d water under
8. Place a pot or frying pan on d fire
9. Pour ur coconut milk n stair until d mixture turns yellowish or brownish
10. Bring it down n allow to chill den sieve to get ur clean original coconut oil.

U can also watch it on YouTube to get clearer understanding.

Oda sabi mamas can put mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Please what is the specific name of this one with net that you are recommending so I can ask for it when next I go to the market? I deposited money for one foreign bath like that costs 14k but I can't remember the seller telling me it has net .

I bought same for my LO early dis year for 15,500. Mine is a SUMMER Product.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
mitchyy:

If this unbearable pain is nothing, then i wonder how real labor will be o. I'm dead! Dh was so scared last night.
power in ur tongue ma'am. you're nt dead&won't die just yet. so go forth &conquer! happy Sunday mamas; do all av a fruitful week!love

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
@ginababy, thanks for d tips, but I don't have strength to grate d coconut, after breaking, can I just send it to d mill? Should I remove d brown part of d coconut?
I heard that boiling method kills some of d nutrients.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Mine is called Summer Infant Newborn to Toddler.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
Twogreatnations:

Sorry dear Sis, I oray Jehovah gives you strength dear, please stay in bed and rest as experienced mamas have said. You remain in my prayers.

Thanks sis. How was meetings today?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Yeah, that one I posted is summer infant but there's also another brand called Mastela, it's comes with the net too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
limsycutey:

Yeah, that one I posted is summer infant but there's also another brand called Mastela, it's comes with the net too.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
limsycutey:

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
mitchyy:

Mine is called Summer Infant Newborn to Toddler.
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tank u Lovinam n Soonest. God is in control. D good tin is d pain disappear after some days.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
oomiyale:
morning mama how pushing ministry.... pls mama iomoge playing help repost that wardrobe I Don search the thread tire tnx MA. happy Sunday
See it.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
am 39weeks pregnant, can I drink palmwine, the thing is so fresh, I can't just hold my throat.i don even sip small self. mama's please advice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
Emerald22:
Mamas, is it safe for me to use inhaler? Been having blocked nose for quiet some time now, most times I have to breath through my mouth especially wen d weather is cold. Thanks for your anticipation.
Cc: Zaynie.
Don't think so, was told not to use it as it has menthol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
How's today going mama's ? DH is down with malaria so no going out today plus I'm exulted too after visitng lagos island yesthdae to buy some tinz.....pls mama abeg help me touch lite this matter.....my urine are always yellowish tho I didn't treat malaria throughout this pregnancy ,so. It makes me scared and also I'm 40weeks according to my last scan nd my calculation 39weeks ......can I induced Labour by taking gastor oil? I'm tired o je, to stand na wahala,to walk na problem and my pelvic too ache like tomorrow no dey.....please mama can I take it ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
limsycutey:
Just curious, do we have members of Adorable mum or Babes Redefined here? (they are facebook closed groups for only women)
Am proudly a BABES, are u one too?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
Happy Sunday everyone

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
Thank you so much Mitchyy and limscutey
God bless u. Will return d one is have here and pick the one in a pack with the net.
Old mama mentality, I selected d type our mothers used because it has buckets, soap case, basket, potty etc. Lol although it's foreign as it's very thick, heavy nd white.

I wanted to get team both sex as I don't intend checking
Yet.

As a FTM, with the net, I can bath baby without stress.
Thanks much.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
joychioma19:
am 39weeks pregnant, can I drink palmwine, the thing is so fresh, I can't just hold my throat.i don even sip small self. mama's please advice.
Hian! Is palmwine no longer alcohol? Maybe you should call your doctor and confirm the risks of taking alcohol in pregnancy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oomiyale(f): 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
iomoge2:
See it.
tnx ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
Blessedmum:

Am proudly a BABES, are u one too?

Yes o, joined in October 2013. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
temmy2103:
Don't think so, was told not to use it as it has menthol
Thanks ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
limsycutey:

Yes o, joined in October 2013. smiley
Dat's cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.