Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8157651 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
zaynie:
Ramadan Kareem to my MuslimSisters,
May this month usher in more blessings, answered prayers and cleansing of heart, body and soul.

1. Kaffy4bill
2.Hajarahbadmus
3.MumZ
4.Goldenruby
5.Airforcewife
6.Swearest
7.Haleematm
8.Harmymy
9.Surysuri
10.Deezou
11.Niyyah
12.Beedam
13.Mumfiyin
14.Temmy2103
15.Moonert
16. Portable4real
17. Tsodjete
18. Aim07

Abeg edit and add your moniker if you are muslim, I would like to know us.
So that we can keep each other company when
making Sahur and Iftar and also share halal fasting tips.
I also need help completing the Qur'an this year. I need people who will motivate me and will be motivated in turn.......
We will open a fresh thread in the section.

Jazakz kiss

Dh is but we do fast together well it won't be like that this year.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
Kokolet007 your urine being yellow may or may not be as sign of malaria! Try to increase your fluid intakes and dont hold pee for long, also the prenatals you are on makes urine colours to change. If your are bothered you could go have a malaria test done.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hello mamas did anyone have any issues with emerald65 delivery.i paid to her first bank account. Sent a copy of the teller to her whatsapp. She delivered tru tranex within a week I tink. Didn't take time atall. She is trustworthy
Gaily04:

Its rofemiguwa that introduced it here when we admired her tummy. I have bought it, didn't have any course to doubt her, besides didn't want to go through the stress of going to the bank twice to make payment. Asides this one, I usually do payment on delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by brokewaist(f): 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
Make ona no vex... I don come again... Please, the following mamas should waddle out and give us update... Let us know if you're still team MAY, or you've gallantly ported to the ever gbaski team JUNE...
Please, no put us for high jump... Let us know your OK and doing fine...

Tammyloreoluwa
GodMercy2015
Brokewaist
Estagirl
Ambient
Ronnie1984
2unzy
Youngmum
Zimunachimdi

#LotsOfKissesToYou!!!

Abeg I no enter June o, sorry for not updating this house. I gave birth on the 26th of May. BS goes like this:

My Edd was 30th May, meanwhile my friends mom put me and her daughter that had the same Edd with me on serious daily exercise morning and evening, we pass cadet for military.

I started having contractions at 6pm, I had not lost my mucus plug yet so I ignored it, I have been having false labour for a while but knew this was the real thing because it was regular and 20 mins apart.

Friend's mum came and said lets go and exercise, I agreed but didn't tell her that I was having contractions. After exercise, contractions where stronger, lasted longer and where now 10 mins apart. I still didn't tell anybody.

I planned waiting till the next morning before informing anybody and going to the hospital. By 12 am, contractions where 5 mins apart, no mucus plug and no show. I decided to take a hot bath, very stupid idea, please don't try it.

I set up my baby's bed, shaved my legs and took a very hot bath. Immediately after the bath I saw mucus plug, contractions where much stronger and now 2 mins apart. Nobody tell me, I called a taxi to take me to the hospital and called my husband to inform him that I am in labour.

By the time I got to the hospital and was examined I was 8cm dilated. The nurse who examined me said she was going to call the head nurse. That one came and examined me reviewed my folder and asked me if I was sure me and my doctor agreed VD. I told her yes, she said she was surprised that I could dilate to what was now 8cm, because the amount of stitches in my cervix and perinea should not have allowed me dilate and that there was no way my doctor would know about this and still put me down for VD.

She told them to fast track the epidural and call my doctor that he has an emergency.

The fact is that my original Obgyn had put me down for an elective cesarean that I will not be able to dilate because of the degree of damage and repair to my cervix and perinea. I don't mind a CS but after three opinions all three Obgyn I consulted agreed that if I had a CS I will most likely not be able to carry another child, one of them however said that if I had a VD and dilate properly, that I can carry as many children as I want but that it was risky and she doubts if any doctor would agree.

The only thing I told this new doctor was that I had a tear with my first child. By the time the finished putting the epidural and my doctor came, I was 10cm dilated and was screaming that I need to push.

In less than 3mins after my doctor came, baby was out, he kept on saying I didn't tell him the extent of the previous tear and that it was a 4th degree tear.

That's how my baby girl came out 2 hrs after getting to the hospital weighing 3.25 kg and with a small tear.

I give all glory to God who is able to do exceedingly, abundantly, far and above all we can ever ask or think, when men said it was impossibly God made it possible cheaply and confounded men. Yes he is still in the business of doing the impossible

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
Congrats Brokewaist, may your LO always make you happy and proud. Amin
Please I dont understand o,
-Was it because of the tear you had in your first that made the Drs come to that decision?
- How long ago did this happen?

ION, Gaily04, a belated customer for you o! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by brokewaist(f): 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
zaynie:
Brokewaist, please I dont understand o,
-Was it because of the tear you had in your first that made the Drs come to that decision?
- How long ago did this happen?

ION, Gaily04, a belated customer for you o! cheesy

Yes o, it was because of the 1st tear. Since 2012. Extensive damage to the cervix and perinea was what they said, I can't remember the medical term the used for the one of the cervix. The one for the perinea was 4th degree tear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
Sixx:
Eyaa fa, Mamas, una overlook my kweshon o cry undecided

There is a thread on fashion named 'm crochet fantasy' pls ask them
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
@ma'am zaynie, thanks for the mention. Its now in the hands of enkaydewdrop but she is busy at the moment and can't reach her phone I guess.

@brokewaist, congrats dear, may God bless your LO. BTW, you kept us hanging for so long. Good you finally came back.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
Eminya:

There is a thread on fashion named 'm crochet fantasy' pls ask them
av seen it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 12:03am On Jun 06, 2016
brokewaist:

Abeg I no enter June o, sorry for not updating this house. I gave birth on the 26th of May. BS goes like this:
My Edd was 30th May, meanwhile my friends mom put me and her daughter that had the same Edd with me on serious daily exercise morning and evening, we pass cadet for military.
I started having contrac
Friend's mum came and said lets go and exercise, I agreed but didn't tell her that I was having contractions. After exercise, contractions where stronger, lasted longer and where now 10 mins apart. I still didn't tell anybody.
I planned waiting till the next morning before informing anybody and going to the hospital. By 12 am, contractions where 5 mins apart, no mucus plug and no show. I decided to take a hot bath, very stupid idea, please don't try it.
I set up my baby's bed, shaved my legs and took a very hot bath. Immediately after the bath I saw mucus plug, contractions where much stronger and now 2 mins apart. Nobody tell me, I called a taxi to take me to the hospital and called my husband to inform him that I am in labour.
By the time I got to the hospital and was examined I was 8cm dilated. The nurse who examined me said she was going to call the head nurse. That one came and examined me reviewed my folder and asked me if I was sure me and my doctor agreed VD. I told her yes, she said she was surprised that I could dilate to what was now 8cm, because the amount of stitches in my cervix and perinea should not have allowed me dilate and that there was no way my doctor would know about this and still put me down for VD.
She told them to fast track the epidural and call my doctor that he has an emergency.
The fact is that my original Obgyn had put me down for an elective cesarean that I will not be able to dilate because of the degree of damage and repair to my cervix and perinea. I don't mind a CS but after three opinions all three Obgyn I consulted agreed that if I had a CS I will most likely not be able to carry another child, one of them however said that if I had a VD and dilate properly, that I can carry as many children as I want but that it was risky and she doubts if any doctor would agree.
The only thing I told this new doctor was that I had a tear with my first child. By the time the finished putting the epidural and my doctor came, I was 10cm dilated and was screaming that I need to push.
In less than 3mins after my doctor came, baby was out, he kept on saying I didn't tell him the extent of the previous tear and that it was a 4th degree tear.
That's how my baby girl came out 2 hrs after getting to the hospital weighing 3.25 kg and with a small tear.
I give all glory to God who is able to do exceedingly, abundantly, far and above all we can ever ask or think, when men said it was impossibly God made it possible cheaply and confounded men. Yes he is still in the business of doing the impossible

Congrats dear. Enjoy ur time with ur lo. God bless you both
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:06am On Jun 06, 2016
Congrats brokewaist.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 06, 2016
zaynie:
May this month usher in more blessings, answered prayers and cleansing of heart, body and soul.

1. Kaffy4bill
2.Hajarahbadmus
3.MumZ
4.Goldenruby
5.Airforcewife
6.Swearest
7.Haleematm
8.Harmymy
9.Surysuri
10.Deezou
11.Niyyah
12.Beedam
13.Mumfiyin
14.Temmy2103
15.Moonert
16. Portable4real
17. Tsodjete
18. Aim07
19. Simababe

So that we can keep each other company when making Sahur and Iftar and also share halal fasting tips.
I also need help completing the Qur'an this year. I need people who will motivate me and will be motivated in turn.......

https://www.nairaland.com/3148729/fasting-healthy-way

Jazakz kiss
Ramadan Kareem mama Atinuke kiss and to all my Muslim sisters kiss kiss kiss, May Allah accept our purity and give us the strength to complete this fasting as we tender our Dua's Ameen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:51am On Jun 06, 2016
kokolet007:
.pls mama abeg help me touch lite this matter.....my urine are always yellowish tho I didn't treat malaria throughout this pregnancy ,so. ....can I induced Labour by taking gastor oil? I'm tired o je, to stand na wahala,to walk na problem and my pelvic too ache like tomorrow no dey.....please mama can I take it ?
I won't really go the castor oil way of inducing labour without medical supervision. ....things easily go wrong with it unlike other methods like exercise, dancing, nipple stimulation, kpekpusing. As for the yellowish urine, it's not only malaria that makes urine yellowish. If you are not drinking enough water, your urine will be yellowish. The vitamins in your prenatals can also make your urine have yellowish colour too. If you drink lots of water, it should clear up. If you are 39 weeks already, not sure you will still be given malaria drugs again sha....How come you never took preventive malaria all through the pregnancy?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 7:01am On Jun 06, 2016
Zimunachimdi....how far? No show yet?
Enkaydewdrop, haff you born ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Queen1(f): 7:30am On Jun 06, 2016
Congrats brokewaist and oda mamas dat have delivered may ur LOs always be a source of joy to you and your family! Ramadan Kareem to all muslim mamas here!!! #teamdecemberforsupernaturaldelivery#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 7:39am On Jun 06, 2016
zaynie:

1. Kaffy4bill
2.Hajarahbadmus
3.MumZ
4.Goldenruby
5.Airforcewife
6.Swearest
7.Haleematm
8.Harmymy
9.Surysuri
10.Deezou
11.Niyyah
12.Beedam
13.Mumfiyin
14.Temmy2103
15.Moonert
16. Portable4real
17. Tsodjete
18. Aim07
19. Simababe
20.Teegali

So that we can keep each other company when making Sahur and Iftar and also share halal fasting tips.

Jazakz kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 8:02am On Jun 06, 2016
@Aim07, I got ur pm and I ve replied.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 8:02am On Jun 06, 2016
Good morning everyone smiley Ramadan Kareem to all Muslim mamas in the house grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Be it unto you as you have declared...
You'll be back here in no time with your testimony...
Amen...

#Hugz&Kisses
Amen!!! Thanks Capo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missade(f): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2016
Wow..congrats brokewaist!

Ramadan Kareem to all our Muslim mamas.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 8:37am On Jun 06, 2016
Congratulations brokewaist, God bless your LO abundantly. Amen

Ramadan Kareem to all our Muslim mamas.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:42am On Jun 06, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

So much to appreciate God for! He has done all things well for me !

Please join me celebrate another year of great achievements

Congrats brokewaist

Ramadam Kareem to our muslim sisters!

30 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=feddy27 post=46317473]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Happy Birthday dear,may this new year bring you unending happiness.

Congrats @brokewaist

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:19am On Jun 06, 2016
Somebody is coming back to the thread!!!!! Yippeeeeeee!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2016
Mati4christ, I ve replied ur pm. thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 9:29am On Jun 06, 2016
Congrat brokewaist....

@fedddy27 Happy birthday to you!!!... God bless your new age.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 9:31am On Jun 06, 2016
mitchyy:
Somebody is coming back to the thread!!!!! Yippeeeeeee!

Cutenik? grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 9:41am On Jun 06, 2016
tchiwinnie:
@Aim07, I got ur pm and I ve replied.
OK thanks
@brokewaist, congrats may God bless ur lo...rest well
@feddy27, HBD...many happy returns.....wishing u joy and happiness

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 06, 2016
zaynie:

1. Kaffy4bill
2.Hajarahbadmus
3.MumZ
4.Goldenruby
5.Airforcewife
6.Swearest
7.Haleematm
8.Harmymy
9.Surysuri
10.Deezou
11.Niyyah
12.Beedam
13.Mumfiyin
14.Temmy2103
15.Moonert
16. Portable4real
17. Tsodjete
18. Aim07
19. Simababe

20. Hallymath

Jazakz kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:46am On Jun 06, 2016
BritneyStacy:
Zimunachimdi....how far? No show yet?
Enkaydewdrop, haff you born ?

Enkay is not feeling too well o. She'll come online soon...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcanebaby: 9:56am On Jun 06, 2016
feddy27:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

So much to appreciate God for! He has done all things well for me !

Please join me celebrate another year of great achievements

Congrats brokewaist

Ramadam Kareem to our muslim sisters!
Happy birthday captain. May your days be long and sweet.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lbotusme: 10:00am On Jun 06, 2016
Happy birthday my honourable captain. Many more fruitful years ahead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.