Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,353 members, 7,836,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8200701 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
Teamie blessedmum, no worries I have 2 slices left but you go need to come my house cause its an icecream cake...e go melt if I courier am.

In other news, DH and I went for our babyshoot today kissloving the pix so far kiss

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
Joyfulmoda, Ayatiraj n ArewaBOG welcm 2 d fam.
Happy bumping

Happy bday to 2days celebrant, i pray 4 more fruitful years 4 u.

Happy weddin ann 2 u feddy28, may Gods mercy
preserve ur home.

Tanx 4 d tips tallgirlslim

I greet all mamas in d house, hp our day has bn great?

TeamDecember4swiftneasydelivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
raptor2:

I Used this for my son 5years ago. Still working no issues at all. Very good product. Hope she is giving you the complete set. That has feeding bottles, milk bottles, warmers, electric warmer, extra feeding bottle teeth, container to sterilize bottles while on the road
no o. not complete and she is saying 16k.
lemme use your list for a check.

thank u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
babyboom:

Hello captain, am following the thread bumper to bumper, am just not the talking type.
Third trimester is slowly but surely rolling bye.
May we all have joy at the end of the day
Yet to any shopping, but will soon get around to it.
Thanks again
My other moniker though but I remain baby8
No wahala....Good to know you are doing well...just dey try make one or two comments at least once a week. Are you a First time mum ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
Fortius:
enkaydewdrop ti bere ooo...*sigh*...'restingmychinonmyhand'..waitin for her to reach page 1691...seriously it seems honourable BritneyStacy go port to july o ..ahahah...o ma funny mehncheesy...abeg na joke o lipsrsealed...grin
Sssshhhhhhh...hide mouth talk that thing na....*turns eye left and right looking for team mates* I for like port to July o ooo....*runs and hides before team mates hear me*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
Happy birthday fruitfulvine360 and Udoomama. Age with grace.

Welcome joyfulmoda and ayatiraj. Balance wella and enjoy your stay.

Thank God for you bellaella. God save us from these thieves o.

Thanks for the tips tallgirlslim

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
Dunni29:

don't buy the tommy tippee. The space in it is limited. It can only take just 6 bottles (their brand). Waste of space and the plug needs special adaptors. I had to discard mine when baby refused to suck from tommy tippee bottles

will other brand accept other kind of bottles.
say avent now, will it accept another brand bottle?
please help me out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
sugah:
Teamie blessedmum, no worries I have 2 slices left but you go need to come my house cause its an icecream cake...e go melt if I courier am.

In other news, DH and I went for our babyshoot today kissloving the pix so far kiss
Am on my way right away. Happy bump shooting, planning to take mine when I reach 8 months hope it wont be too late?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
orirebaby:

Lol...Oya nah tag along lets go together.I dey wish to answer questions for class too but I no too sabi. But you mamas here have really been of help.

About aliexpress they have nice things just scared of their quality. Please ask your friend if she knows abt the quality.thanks
You have to read reviews, most pple even post pictures in their review so you will practically be seeing the real pictures and from people's comment , you will know if quality is good or not. Don't buy anything that doesn't have much positive review. You really have to cool down and select, it's not every seller that have good stuffs hence the need to look well before ordering. They have nice stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ogeyfine: 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
waddle into the thread with my sexy bump...

I salute all the senior mamas in the house,waddling mamas the lord is your strenght...
vigilante mamas una weldone,eku ise.

July mama I be una last born ooo,due date 1st week of July.

senior Zaynie I full ground gidigba for you,name your price..I come fully loaded with enough dollar, pounds,euro,tomatoes and petrol.

senior mama and teamies make una give me tips,my feet is swollen, and my urine has been tested for protein and blood pressure all came out fine. what can I do to reduce the discomfort.

#teamjulyforsupernaturalbirth#

@enkaydewdrop I dey eye your team ooo

@

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
Prettyhurts:

Since June 1st don pass and today 7th will soon end and nobody gave my brothers birthday mate, lemme kukuma beg for 29th.

Nibo?

I jump you pass oh...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
Fortius:
i slept off..enkaydewdrop don baptise me wt sleep.

tonguetonguetongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
lilylurv:

i rebuke and i reject it jooorh....Holy Ghost Fire!!! undecided cool

@BadCapo... when i even want it earlier than EDD sef shocked....mbanu, comot my name, i no do angry

Shuoooo?
You cancel your name...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcanebaby: 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
Mamas in the house I need your help o! Dem don remove my anal subsidy o! To poo is a huge task for me. E be like say them set queue to come out o!

Please what can I do?

Make una nor look me o

22+5weeks

Team October for supernatural vaginal delivery

Cc: feddy27, zaynie, Ozycy, enkaydewdrop etc

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
Fortius:

*frowning and eyeing her draggin d melon to a corner nd start breakin..waiting for her to dozeoff so i can pour d melon in d dustbin*.....kikikikikiki..evil gringrin

inlaw mitchyy...sup!

Thank God say no be my melon you dey break...
I don go keep my melon inside house since... Na d one you say make I buy for you, you dey break so...

You Don trowey am?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
Mummide:

Can't stop laughing , u no go kill person ooo, u too get mouth

Ah!!! She wan put me for trouble ni... I no gree oh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
PresVA:
Is yours a 5 - row drawer?

Yes ma'am... Exactly like the one she posted... Just with different animations...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutie999(f): 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=Prettyhurts post=46357249]Na peep I just dy peep oo, abeg June mama mia's any show. My sis need a birthday mate oo ion want any story biko #june 29
July mama's my family want a birthday mate too oo, dad#june 7, aunt#july2, mum#july9, uncle #july18 and finally me #july29. Ion want any excuse, do the needful.
#backtopeepingmode[/quote

Awww so cute...my edd...june 29...my bday july 9 so i must gve u a bday mate whichever way.....let the wait begin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
Eminya:
June mama's start to dey shake body, abeg. Enkaydewdrop make una do something o Hajarahbadmus pls show face o
My sister... No be my hand e dey ooooh....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
Amhappy:

Which kind rough play be that. I no go born 6kg baby ooo,abeg make she try the next door lol

The next door is locked... Na only your door dey open right now oh...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
Blessedmum:

Am on my way right away. Happy baby shooting, planning to take mine when I reach 8 months hope it wont be too late?
Oya im waiting. Recommended time for babyshoot is 30weeks, so you'd be fine.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
ogeyfine:

July mama I be una last born ooo,due date 1st week of July.

#teamjulyforsupernaturalbirth#

@enkaydewdrop I dey eye your team ooo

@

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!

We still get space for awa klass... You're highly welcome...

Happy bumping love...

Mmmuah!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Sssshhhhhhh...hide mouth talk that thing na....*turns eye left and right looking for team mates* I for like port to July o ooo....*runs and hides before team mates hear me*
jezzzzzzz, can't believe what am seeing shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked,. Team august make una come help me see ooo, dis one don pass wey I go talk lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
sugarcanebaby:
Mamas in the house I need your help o! Dem don remove my anal subsidy o! To poo is a huge task for me. E be like say them set queue to come out o!

Please what can I do?

Make una nor look me o

22+5weeks

Team October for supernatural vaginal delivery

Cc: feddy27, zaynie, Ozycy, enkaydewdrop etc

You mean you can't poopoo?

Please take plenty of fruits, vegetables and lots and lots of water...

Sorry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
Ma'am hajarahbadmus, how far?
Biko show face oh...

Please, does anyone have her contact, so we can call her? I'm worried oh...

Please, let's keep her in our prayers, I had a not too pleasant dream about her...

Thanks guys...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=cutie999 post=46364989][/quote]i Don catch my birthday mate na Godwin! am proudly july 9 baby o. and my trad anniversary is July 11

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
talltosyne:

Imagine oo, I asked dh to help get d body wash, d lady said 1700, I bot it at d same place for 1k today, I guess d lady jst want to cheat him
Lol, you know some men don't price things while buying, maybe she wanted to extort from him. You don catch am red handed grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
babyboom:

Hello captain, am following the thread bumper to bumper, am just not the talking type.
Same here @ the bolded.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=cutie999 post=46364989][/quote]
Crsly, keeping my fingers crossed oo,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
sugarcanebaby:

Please what can I etc
What have you done? Have you tried eating fruits? Try fruits
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
Been watching from afar. Enkay, u are one funny type. Kudos to all the mama's in da house. Team december

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
iomoge2:

will other brand accept other kind of bottles.
say avent now, will it accept another brand bottle?
please help me out.
Avent has more space in it. When buying a steriliser look for the ones that can take more bottles even plates waterbottles and spoons. I prefer the roundish types without edges or corners. Easier to clean

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.