Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,429 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8240549 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyaTiraj(f): 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
feddy27:

Congrats mama! Safe and smooth pregnancy for you

Welcome on board
Thank you sis miii
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
Ramadan Mubarak to all Muslim mums,ma'am zaynie and bolseas thanks so much on that wonderful tips on how to complete the Quran in 29 days,may Allah reward you .As for me I don't really have the strength to observe the fasting completely but I will try to read the Quran as much as I can .I will start today this evening inshaAllah.May Allah reward us all abundantly.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
mitchyy:
I'm just seeing circumcised everywhere. Abeg who dem circumcise or which mama was wicked enough to circumcise her child?

Too tired to read back... angry

Zimunachimdi was asking if it's OK to circumcise her baby "girl"...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
AyaTiraj:
Goodday Sisters,
I just ported from ttc group, I thank God am now here to join my aunties, sisters and mummies in the house.
I greet you all my elders oooooo
May we all carry our babies successfully and give birth safely in due time IJN.(Amen)
###TEAM FEBRUARY 2017 Mum to be.....
congrats and welcome may God make it easy for you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyaTiraj(f): 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
Malizzy:

A big welcome to you and wish you a a healthy journey ahead.
Amen sis thank you....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
Thank you @fortius and @zaynie mama....

@AyaTiraj, wish you a healthy pregnancy journey. We shall all carry to term in jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
cherrymum1:

ahhh u for tell me codedly say she dey that team na. U know say she be Nairaland Avengers. She go make sure say dem bomb that month with babies.

mama olami..u no see my name ni...For..for..for..wt full force ni..angeli ma sokale dat day bt na raptor2 go bring d angel cuz i for don download b4 den..her precious go land dat daycheesycheesy..ova to u raptor2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
nkkystel:
Naeto is 4 months old today!
Fine Bobo... Is he as gentle as he looks? grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyaTiraj(f): 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
Akorkor:
Thank you @fortius and @zaynie mama....

@AyaTiraj, wish you a healthy pregnancy journey. We shall all carry to term in jesus name.

Amen Thanks sis miii
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
AyaTiraj you are welcome, wishing you a H and H nine month.I pray God answers all remaining TTC mums sooner.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
mitchyy:
Hansel better not try this with me o grin

I don already dey warn my own pikin down oh...

After all this stress, you'll now come out looking like your daddy...

For what na
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
AyaTiraj:

Amen sis thank you....

Welcome Mama
Happy bumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
tipsyjules:
I just dey imagine mouth without lips sha.My bunky for uni was circumcised but na she kpekus pass, so that's why am confused.I can be so annoying during kpekusin sha.I can cry for africa because every style dey pain me even missionary style sef and hubby has been complaining. So I started feeling that I must av bin circumcised.The only time I always allow him have his way is when am tipsy (covers face) my head no strong for drink o but the next morning na war o because my vjay go don tear.Even with olive oil as lubricant I still dey cry.

Olive oil ke?
No nah...

Try KY Jelly... The one in the white pack... Not the one in the white and blue pack oh...
THE ONE IN THE WHITE PACK!

It's better than olive oil, besides, its water based, so it'll be easier to clean off when you're done...

I still feel pain, but it's bearable when I use KY Jelly... A lot of it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
AyaTiraj...welcum mam..u wil carry to term wt ease in Jesus name..eku bumping ogrin

tnx mumi Teegali.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
Joyfulmoda:
Good evening dear sisters,

I used to peep in here once in a while from ttc group,hoping to join someday,I thank God that the day is finally here and I av ported here now.

I greet all my elders o

This group seem very interesting too like the ttc group

May we all carry our babies successfully and give birth safely in due time IJN.Amen

Welcome Joyfulmoda... May joy never cease in your life... Amen...

Happy bumping...
Mmmuah!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
enkaydewdrop ti bere ooo...*sigh*...'restingmychinonmyhand'..waitin for her to reach page 1691...seriously it seems honourable BritneyStacy go port to july o ..ahahah...o ma funny mehncheesy...abeg na joke o lipsrsealed...grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
Congrats @AyaTiraj, I wish u a stress free pregnancy and safe delivery.

@covenantbabies, we are in d same boat o, no symptoms except small cramp once in a yl and sore tip.
I av recalculated edd and it's 27th of Jan (40wks) which I am not praying to exceed. So, we are team Jan

Happy anniversary to @feddy27 and @esof1

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lol, you are fine jor...
like my friend wld say...If in doubt, go for a scan...lol

CovenantBabies:
@Sixx cheesy lols...there's power in spoken words. You sure say ur wish for MS never dey come to pass.
as for me, everything i asked God for: no MS, no syptoms at all except slight sore tips & rare cramping, plus hunger pangs/strange cravings, that's where i am now o.

pls mamas i need reassurance, i hope its still very ok not to feel anything or feel sick till now?
cc Zaynie, ozycy, Modath, Lovinam, Enque & all sabi mamas.

@Cherrymum1, thanks mama & welcome back.

congrats to all vigilante mamas, God bless you&ur los.
easy smooth delivery to due mamas.
i dey hail everyone o!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
bolseas:

no no no, iya beji, no vex Abeg. I jes dey find ya trouble.

I hope you rested well and woke up with better strength.

I just hope that when you put to bed, you will not abandon this thread. you make is very lively and busy....

I like your kind of person....

Chai!!! This kind of head bursting ehn...
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!

I woke up with less strength oh... And by past 12pm sef... I dunno where that kind of sleep came from... And I'm still feeling sleepy...
Weda na tsetse fly things now, I no know...
God dey sha...

Thanks for the compliment mama...
I will try as much as possible not to abandon this thread...
#ScoutsHonor...

gringringrin

Mmmuah!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
esof1:
enkaydewdrop, u can collect her and add her to team june.

With alllllllllllll pleasure...
Oya Fortius, come collect seat for awa klass...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
missade:

Some have the "ball" like structure at the rip of the cli.t cur off and that's where the nerves are concentrated. Maybe its a case of low libido or fair. Try a lil Spanish fly and see. ERM after lo comes sha grin

Mbok what is Spanish fly... I need am too oh...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
princessKF:
Good morning mamas...I saw this on a website... alluring grace.... 27k

I bought mine for 21k at Lagos market

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
AyaTiraj:
Goodday Sisters,
I just ported from ttc group, I thank God am now here to join my aunties, sisters and mummies in the house.
May we all carry our babies successfully and give birth safely in due time IJN.(Amen)

Welcome sis.

Happy bumping

...Golden chair coming for you from accountant zaynie ( shower her with correct fruits this season )

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
AyaTiraj:
Goodday Sisters,

Welcome sis.

Happy bumping

...Golden chair coming for you from accountant zaynie ( shower her with correct fruits and beverages this season )

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
AyaTiraj:
Goodday Sisters,
Congratulations,welcome on board
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
Teegali:
@fe..ddy27,able captain happy belated birthday Llnpp an HWA ,God bless you more.

Thanks dearie. God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
ambient:
Shey today na bumpy tuesday.
This is when i was making preparation for my ds on monday(na to plait hair oooo grin)

I no know which one big pass...
The belle abi the nyash...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
cherrymum1:

enkaydewdrop, weather don catch your mouth? u don peel melon finish?

Na sleep hold me oh... Woke up at past 12pm... Weather cannot fit to catch my mouth lailai... I'm not even wearing anything as we speak...
Iyalaya weather...

The melon still dey oh... U want to join me?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
AyaTiraj:
Goodday Sisters,

You're highly welcomed. You shall carry to term.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
orirebaby:

Lol...Oya nah tag along lets go together.I dey wish to answer questions for class too but I no too sabi. But you mamas here have really been of help.

About aliexpress they have nice things just scared of their quality. Please ask your friend if she knows abt the quality.thanks
No be say I wan go the market ooo...I for like make you help me buy sonting for there wink wink .....Sonting like daviva Ankara
If you are doubting the quality of things there, kukuma go your market and touch your stuffs and buy ooo....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.