Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,804 members, 7,866,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8280203 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
I hope these photos will help mamas understand how best to position themselves for the different styles...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
Fortius and enkaydewdrop cherrymum1 has done good justice to the topic nah!

Enkay you can try the cowgirl position! ( you sitting on top ur DH) It gives you total control of the depth and thrust.

What you need to open up the place isn't just the dicky going in but orgasm! Toe twitching orgasm with eyes rolling back into its socket wink I mean MouthAction cheesy babe u go forget your name and your kikikiki will be from jamaica to korea grin
That's if you and ur DH are game and into it! Since you feel pains during penetration MouthAction is the bomb. Please tell ur DH not to blow air into your power house o! Let him just lick, rub, suck and tickle you with his tongue and finger.
After this if you feel relaxed and oliver twisting he can enter the well oiled sanctuary cool

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
@ Fortius thanks a lot o. Really looking forward to it o.

@ nggie
This your boy is cuteness personified. See swag. All them girls go hear am.

@ house
Abeg I need serious prayers. My muslim sisters remember me in your fast as you pray. People are craving better things like pizza, sharwama, ewa agoyin. Me my own is okporoko. And to make matters worse its the raw, smelly one. I will just sit in one corner and be chewing this thing like its Mamacass icecream. My sister just looked at me, shook her head and walked away. Me I no send as I went back for more.

But I want to start craving better things abeg before my baby will come out as ajepako and start playing with sand. No be people pikin dey speak with UK and US accent? I'm sure those kind children no chop raw okporoko for belle. The devil is a liar in my case.

The thing is hungrying me now but I ve told myself that 'never again'. Every good thing must be planned towards and my goal now is that my lo will come out speaking Queens english.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
Coldfeet:

Enkay you can try the cowgirl position! ( you sitting on top ur DH) It gives you total control of the depth and thrust.

What you need to open up the place isn't just the dicky going in but orgasm! Toe twitching orgasm with eyes rolling back into its socket wink I mean MouthAction cheesy babe u go forget your name and your kikikiki will be from jamaica to korea grin
That's if you and ur DH are game and into it! Since you feel pains during penetration MouthAction is the bomb. Please tell ur DH not to blow air into your power house o! Let him just lick, rub, suck and tickle you with his tongue and finger.
After this if you feel relaxed and oliver twisting he can enter the well oiled sanctuary cool

Can a pregnant woman do cowgirl position? Is it safe? Me I'm always so scared to do anything other than Spooning with Dh o, especially that cowgirl own which is dh's favourite. One time he tried to get me to attempt it but I had to lie to him that doctor says it unhealthy for the baby. Its too much work and I also don't enjoy it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kunmimum: 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
Yes o, I totally agree, the orgasms from mouth action no be here o...

Chei, and dh sabi am well well.

Mamas, if you and dh are game, abeg try am, before kpekusing and come testify.....

Coldfeet:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
Yes I gave birth today..been having contractions since Monday. They were strong but irregular. Been draining water for almost two weeks. Was supposed to go in for induction on Monday but after reading goldenruby's birth story, I gathered strength and I told myself I was going to have my baby in the most painless way..
Meanwhile,when I clocked 38weeks, I started taking zobo.. zobo helped to tone my uterus because when ever I took it, I had painless contractions. It cleared my system cos I had healthy frequent diarrhoea..i started going on long walks for 45mins and used my staircase for lunges..so I got a lot of strong painless contractions..whenever I am taking my walks, I usually feel my baby's head going down d pelvis and I don't stop walk..walking helps in dilation..pls don't joke with it..u can forget kpekusing and focus on long walks..
One thing I learnt is if your body and baby isn't ready, you can't fal into labour..its advisable you start from 38weeks..
I ddnt bother going to the hospital for V.E because I believed my baby will come when it's time..
Yesterday, I went for my walk by 3pm, got back by 5pm, went to grind the beans for moimoi, cooked, folded the laundry, ate and was gisting with dh.. did all these without feeling any form of pain
All of a sudden I felt a pang of contraction with the pain radiating from d back..and I knew it was time..all I told myself was relax! And take a deep breath after each contraction..the contractions were very strong but bearable..then I remembered brokewaist's birth story nd I gathered more strength. I decided to gist with dh till 10pm when the contractions became 5mins apart..but I was on my feet for that hour.. rocking my waist as the contractions came.dh was making fun of me asking me to come and kpekus..

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
hmm my eyes don see my ears O! Choi see professionals in kpekus ministry. I am a learner...paying attention to my seniors

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
Please what's the cure for colic, my princess is battling with it. Dr. prescribed colipan for her and told me it will stop after 3months that is normal in newborn. Please is there no other remedy, must it be after 3months. Her screams is making me uncomfortable, she's always squeezing herself like someone having menstrual cramps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
Hello everyone... Good morning...
Hope you guys are doing great...

So, yesterday was my clinic day, and I had the most traumatic experience ever...
I complained to the doctor about the contractions I've been having and he said they were just BH contractions, but that to be very sure, he'll do a VE...

Na em dis guy wear glove, clean me with disinfectant, or whatever, next thing, e chook hand inside my hoohaa, and kept pushing and pushing in, like he lost something inside me, and was trying to get it out... I screamed and screamed, asking and begging him to stop, the guy no gree oh... He just went on and on... I just kept screaming and screaming and almost fell off the bed, I tried pushing him off, but he kept pushing...
It was at the point I was about to slap him that he now stopped... Oh! It was the worst pain ever...

Next thing, he turned to my husband and said "ah... only one finger and your wife is shouting like this, when was the last time you two had sex" (which is actually a long time)... I was just crying in one corner...
Then he told my husband that we should better prepare for CS, because my pain threshold is very low... I wanted to ask him if he was normal... I just paused from my crying and eyed him and continued crying...

When i got home and peed, my hoohaa was peppering me as if I had an open wound there...

Biko sisters...

1...Is a VE supposed to be that painful?
2...Will I be able to push my precious baby out when it's time? I no dey do any CS oh...
3...Wasn't the doctor supposed to use lube before inserting his finger, or something?
4...I started having lower abdominal pains (like menstrual cramps), down to my upper thigh last night, up till now... They're bearable, but very irregular. Is it as a result of the VE?

I'm so sorry for the long post... Please, help your sister...

I think he did a membrane sweep for you but he shud used a lubricant. Anyways it's always painful n can help to indice labour. Pele dear, u dnt hate it more than myself. May God help us reap the fruit of our labour. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
Prettyhurts:
Please what's the cure for colic, my princess is battling with it. Dr. prescribed colipan for her and told me it will stop after 3months that is normal in newborn. Please is there no other remedy, must it be after 3months. Her screams is making me uncomfortable, she's always squeezing herself like someone having menstrual cramps.

Please type 'colic' into the Nairaland search bar under the health section. You'll see responses from mamas who have trashed this topic in the past in both this thread and the newborn thread. Pele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peach45(f): 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
iomoge2:
Me Don dey fear kpekus o..
Hubby can last one hour.
It's worse if I give him sideways or doggy.
He go just dey do dey go
Even if I use hoohaa hold him kini tight. Squeeze him bobbi, na to continue.

Abeg want can I do o.
I like my 2minutes kpekus.

Sometimes I go do like I Don die for bed and he go say should I stop? How I wan green make him stop with that hardon.
I Don tell am say u last too long. Still on still

He just wants to sleep there
And says no becos I no like kpekus.
Make una help me abeg.
my Dear u shud be grateful to God for ur kind of husband, some people are praying for ur kind..just recently I noticed my DH wud go for 1hr n if I start to make jest of him, e go tel me I shud be grateful to God dat there are some men even if u stroke their cappo it wud not b erect immediately n wud not last up to 3mins

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
Amhappy:
Happy to hear mama Ekene is ok and the Devil defeated. Iffffffy Happy birthday belated,God bless you more and more.

amen, thanks my sister
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
Prettyhurts:

Welcome to the club my dear, they always preach patience till 3months yet you watch your in serious pains, no amount of sorry or cuddling can ease it off. I have tried peppermint water, nospamin and even gripe water. The worst part is that the pain can come @ odd hours sef, my ds was screaming around 1am, felt so sad.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
tipsyjules:
no be only you o.Infact I was so shocked wen one of my naughty course mates complained how painful doggy style can be. Even if everybody complain she no suppose follow bc she was very razz.Since I became sexually active na just 2ice I don try doggy. 1st was when I was still dating DH and that was because I was seriously tipsy and didn't know what I was doing.The second doggy produced this belle so.I say make I try wetin one of fwens that had issues with getting pregnant advised I do.As DH just came back from the airport na so I tell am say I wan surprise am o.I dragged him to the toilet because I didn't want distractions from friends and family wey dey cum ask of chocolate. He was so surprised when I told him I wanted it from behind.He said av bin watching too much blue films.My dear believe me for 2weekss I couldn't pee o,he had to call our family Dr to explain.I was placed on antibiotics because my vjay bin tear and I didn't even enjoy anything twas just him that was moaning loudly. So I dey jealous women wey dey enjoy doggy.
I think its painful for som ppl n not painful for some coz manhoo.d size differs...yea, the only style I enjoy most is doggie,coz it hits my gspot,especially standing ovation doggie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
cherrymum1:
Lovinam, thanks for that beautiful message. Mama Ekene I await ur return o. Cant wait to have u back. Chinwendym my chinwendym the devil will not carry the trophy over your home. Ekene will be raised in a complete family setting. Kisses to the don pappi fweshness himself.

Iffffffy, ur own strong o. See d time Wey u come talk say u dey do birthday. Oya see my hand I go still beg for cake....gimme Na. Happy Birthday dear. Happy days ahead.

lol, thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Yes oh... Today is #ThreadKpekus...
And truly, all our DH go hear am dis night...

The first thing my own will ask me is if everything is alright... Cos it's unlike me to initiate kpekusing...

He's in for a shocker tonight...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!
na your huhaa go hear am....kikikikikikikikikiiiiik
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
Congrats Hajarahbadmus on ur BBG, it ended in praise

Hbd to Lucas bobo @ ma'am fortius
Enkaydewdrop sorry for that bad experience. Next time try to relax.

@ threadkpekus, no be small something. I twale for ma'ams cherrymum1, Mitchy, coldfeet and all them mamas.

Greetings to all mamas in the house.
Back to peeping mode

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
Godmother that cowgirl is very safe! But if your belle big well well it may not be easy and also if ur DH has pot belle kolewerk. Relax and give it a try as ur DH likes it too.
The stop an search is another great style, you stand and place your hands on the wall with ur legs spread out and he fondles ur boobies from behind whilst thrusting in gently.

Prettyhurts sorry dear it will ease off just have patience, that colipan is useless don't know why doctors will prescribe something for coilc yet tell you to endure it till 3months! Hell thats the lifespan of colic nah? angry what will the colipan be doing then?

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
JUMAYIN:
I think its painful for som ppl n not painful for some coz manhoo.d size differs...yea, the only style I enjoy most is doggie,coz it hits my gspot,especially standing ovation doggie.
I guess so but which one be standing ovation again mbok?I sincerely want to learn o but I just hope I won't forget bfor next year sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
hajarahbadmus:
Hello from the other side...
It's a girl..
Started having sudden strong contractions by 9pm last night..7mins apart..
Got to the hospital by 11pm..was 2cm dilated..
Was checked by 12am..was 7cm dilated..
By 12.30am, the baby's head was crowning
And by 12.35am, my little angel came out screaming and hungry..
Which of the favours of your lord will you deny?
Watch this space for the full episode..
My breasts are sore already..the baby dey vex
Congrats dear,u have opened door for us. #supernatural delivery all the way#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Ndo... No vex... Very few mamas know that you sell these things, and at cheaper prices too... I think you should say it more often...
Mabinu, s'ogbo?
Ok Mummy thanks. I'll do just dat.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
Gaily04:

Welcome to the club my dear, they always preach patience till 3months yet you watch your in serious pains, no amount of sorry or cuddling can ease it off. I have tried peppermint water, nospamin and even gripe water. The worst part is that the pain can come @ odd hours sef, my ds was screaming around 1am, felt so sad.

My midwife told me that next time I give birth, I should give the baby fresh coconut milk before she starts bf for the first time that it helps . Why didn't she tell me on time. Since this week have not been sleeping well, even when bf she'll still be squeezing herself. Sometimes dh will carry her and be rubbing her tummy. Ahh, 3months is much biko, me I'm even crying with her cos I can't imagine the pain she's going through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
mitchyy:

Please type 'colic' into the Nairaland search bar under the health section. You'll see responses from mamas who have trashed this topic in the past in both this thread and the newborn thread. Pele

Thanks mitchyy, I'll do just that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
Prettyhurts:

My midwife told me that next time I give birth, I should give the baby fresh coconut milk before she starts bf for the first time that it helps . Why didn't she tell me on time. Since this week have not been sleeping well, even when bf she'll still be squeezing herself. Sometimes dh will carry her and be rubbing her tummy. Ahh, 3months is much biko, me I'm even crying with her cos I can't imagine the pain she's going through.

Also heard about that, tried it also but wasn't comfortable about it after reading some reviews online. Dh still insists I buy coconut and give ds d water, honestly, afraid is catching me sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hahahahahahahahha. I'm shying shy o!! Omo! See hot seat! Ok make I say sontin as per person wey don de chop beta kpekus for 17years!! Lmao!( I chop correct one this morning sef)

Ehem!! You know pregnancy is a sensitive period. You have your on and off switch that can happen at anytime. So what I do is I relax he whole day. I try to avoid things tha will trigger my off switch.

Getting down to jigigi ehn! Have oga kiss your neck thoroughly. Then he should move down to the breast and suck tenderly while touching the clits!! If you are sensitive down there he should lubricate his fingers before touching you. ( He shouldn't penetrate yet). You sef close eyes and forget ya sef. Lol!!

I believe body go don de ho you small sotay you go de beg for penetration. Ok oh! When he don de inside as he de move small small make he de touch your clits at the same time. If he fit sha make he de suck the breast join. Don't forget to raise your head with enough pillows o! Make persin no go choke on top kpekus mata!

I have other tips, try this one first and come and testify!
enkaydewdrop:

See am here...

Oya oh... Mama BritneyStacy, over to you...
Come and lecture us too...
#Styles
#Tips
#Seduction methods
#The whole package...

Other sabi mamas... Please chook mouth too... We want to learn...

Cc mamas feddy27 , lovinam , sugah , iomoge2 , ozycy , cherrymum1 , everybody...
Please, don't be shy...
grin

We're discussing kpekusing styles and methods, especially for the novices like us...

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
Coldfeet:
Godmother that cowgirl is very safe! But if your belle big well well it may not be easy and also if ur DH has pot belle kolewerk. Relax and give it a try as ur DH likes it too.
The stop an search is another great style, you stand and place your hands on the wall with ur legs spread out and he fondles ur boobies from behind whilst thrusting in gently.

Prettyhurts sorry dear it will ease off just have patience, that colipan is useless don't know why doctors will prescribe something for coilc yet tell you to endure it till 3months! Hell thats the lifespan of colic nah? angry what will the colipan be doing then?

Ok, will give it a try.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
Peach45:
Abeg mama in d house, I want to suggest something. Like one mama mentioned "threadkpekus" we shud ve a day we wud all come out n talk abt it..some of us here are doing holy holy even in our marriages. (some would say I cannot do dis style or cannot touch his cappo or will nt allow DH touch our clit) Share some stuff n we wud all learn....my prayers for all of us is dat strange woman wud not locate our husband in Jesus Name, Amen
Talking about strange woman mbok it's not our portion o.Because na during pregnancy wey strange women dey like showcase theirsef.Thats how one guy said his wife dey irritate am as she became pregnant so, just because she's now fat,dark,very wide nose and according to him he hates making love to her because of her plenty discharge and the wife likes to be sucked. He said he's regretting why he married her that he wasn't expecting dis from the wife.I was like some men can be so callous sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
Gaily04:

Also heard about that, tried it also but wasn't comfortable about it after reading some reviews online. Dh still insists I buy coconut and give ds d water, honestly, afraid is catching me sha.

She said it won't work now, that next time when I give birth that coconut milk should be the first thing I give baby before I start breastfeeding that it prevents colic. My anger is why didn't she tell me earlier, was she not the one that assisted me when I was in labor, is she afraid of the doctor knowing cos he's a MOG? She was the one that told me to take watery pap with liquid milk, and also take palmwine that it helps bm to flow. I did it and it worked so why is she now telling me about this coconut milk now when is already late. I aff just tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 6:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
I'm happY!! A surprise awaits us! I've seen the sign.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hmm, we have badosky mama's here ooo, I doff cap for una.

Meanwhile, my breast pain comes and go, am I the only one experiencing it.
As for Kpekusing, we try to do it once in a while.... Me that use to love kpekus when we were dating, so when we got married eh, it was non stop Kpekusing until I became pregnant... Chai I miss those days.

Hubby said he can't wait for me to deliver because he pities me already... Yesterday I was just throwing tantrums for nothing, he kept quiet and was looking at me...

Easy delivery to all mama's. @ fortius, I didn't see the b'day boy ooo. And am vexing.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
Fortius:

Thank u mam.

@iomoge2...grin dat ur post is funny mehn bt abeg no tell any of ur close frnds abt it oo cuz sum ladies na criminal o..dem go jst dey fantasize hw e go be..u get wat i mean ma...oya sabi mamas ansa mama cappo oo.
I no fit talk am outside o.
Even d day my friend dey talk say big men... Fat men duck dey small.
I just dey look. Lol

My hubby can make belle move. Abi wan make person throw up with just penetration.

@talltoysen. It's not a small something.
Na just this few days I dey try.... And worse still everytime it's like I never do before.
We had to start using mycoten before penetration since it helps with unwanted discharge... Still d penetration is painful.
Marriage kpekus no easy abeg. Shakara na once in a while.

See me crying on wedding night. U go think say na joy. Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adeime: 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
Good evening fam, cc July mamas I've confirmed lol sex and it's a boyyyyyyyy. Meanwhile they say amniotic fluid is too much 4 baby please I'm I supposed to be worried sabi mamas abeg advise
We're 2.64kg @ 33 weeks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) ... (6961) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.