Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,747 members, 7,837,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8203878 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
Fortius:
shocked shocked...yeeee..dis mama fed.dy27 na ...dis room don dey smell sef...*covers mi nose*

hahahahhaha... i try small abi

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

I think say na only me doggy dey pain oh...
no be only you o.Infact I was so shocked wen one of my naughty course mates complained how painful doggy style can be. Even if everybody complain she no suppose follow bc she was very razz.Since I became sexually active na just 2ice I don try doggy. 1st was when I was still dating DH and that was because I was seriously tipsy and didn't know what I was doing.The second doggy produced this belle so.I say make I try wetin one of fwens that had issues with getting pregnant advised I do.As DH just came back from the airport na so I tell am say I wan surprise am o.I dragged him to the toilet because I didn't want distractions from friends and family wey dey cum ask of chocolate. He was so surprised when I told him I wanted it from behind.He said av bin watching too much blue films.My dear believe me for 2weekss I couldn't pee o,he had to call our family Dr to explain.I was placed on antibiotics because my vjay bin tear and I didn't even enjoy anything twas just him that was moaning loudly. So I dey jealous women wey dey enjoy doggy.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
mitchyy:
Holl up holl up. Wait a minute, is today #ThreadKpekus? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes oh... Today is #ThreadKpekus...
And truly, all our DH go hear am dis night...

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
Biko, mama in the house, I am so craving for peperred snail since one of the mama posted it on this forum undecided

My question now is, Can i eat it when i get to second trimester or can it be eating anytime? Mama posting food, see what you have caused for me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
feddy27:
enkaydewdrop, first of all - relax your mind! You are too tensed.. tension tightens the walls of ur vj and dats wia all the pains are coming from. If you say you are tight, afterall you were tight and you did the do dat brought belle so calm down tongue. don't see it a s a painful venture, open your mind, ease your muscles. You need a lot of pre-intimacy to set the tune. Since you are pregnant, you have a lot of vag*nal secretions which lubricates your down below fast. Let DH use a lubricant as well and thrust gently, small small till you get to the promised land. Practise makes perfect. cherrymum1 has spoken well, oya go and return with testimony grin

I'll try as much as possible to relax ma'am...
As for the secretions in pregnancy, I've had none so far... I'm drier that the Sahara desert this period...

But I'll return with my testimony soon...

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!

Thanks mama...
Mmmuah!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peach45(f): 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
Dat doggie style na d Best oooo,its too hot for me to d extent I will shouting mamaaaaa. Shy n quickly run out

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
After d reggae play d blues.....mamas here don dey cum out oo...tori kpekusss ...mumi mitchyy na enkaydewdroo melon for her naming o..i don abandon her to it..my nails don fall off finis..

mumi feddy27...i carry bump for u..o ga o.

i dey feel tipsy sef na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
tipsyjules:
no be only you o.Infact I was so shocked wen one of my naughty course mates complained how painful doggy style can be. Even if everybody complain she no suppose follow bc she was very razz.Since I became sexually active na just 2ice I don try doggy. 1st was when I was still dating DH and that was because I was seriously tipsy and didn't know what I was doing.The second doggy produced this belle so.I say make I try wetin one of fwens that had issues with getting pregnant advised I do.As DH just came back from the airport na so I tell am say I wan surprise am o.I dragged him to the toilet because I didn't want distractions from friends and family wey dey cum ask of chocolate. He was so surprised when I told him I wanted it from behind.He said av bin watching too much blue films.My dear believe me for 2weekss I couldn't pee o,he had to call our family Dr to explain.I was placed on antibiotics because my vjay bin tear and I didn't even enjoy anything twas just him that was mourning loudly. So I dey jealous women wey dey enjoy doggy.

Ouch, yours even sounds more painful than mine... How do others enjoy it?
Maybe we'll need to do it more frequently...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
mumi Akorkor...u can eat now..even me dey search mybackyard tmrw mornin for tiny snails..grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lol. Where is the question??
enkaydewdrop:

OK... Make I write their names well well, make dem no miss am if them dey pass by... Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!

Cherrymum1
lovinam (pls create small time for your girls)
ozycy (pls shyness isn't allowed)
beyedew
BritneyStacy
feddy27 (for our sake, abeg trowey poshness go one side)
I think mummy modath is fasting too...

We'll wait for mummy Ekene...

Oya mamas... Come and lecture us...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
Peach45:
Dat doggie style na d Best oooo,its too hot for me to d extent I will shouting mamaaaaa. Shy n quickly run out

Chai!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
Fortius:
mumi Akorkor...u can eat now..even me dey search mybackyard tmrw mornin for tiny snails..grin

Thank you....*Dancing awilo* I pray i consume it well the way the thing dey totori me o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
Akorkor:

Thank you....*Dancing awilo* I pray i consume it well the way the thing dey totori me o.

if u eat nd ur system rejects it..jst discontinuegrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
lovinam:
Lol. Where is the question??

See am here...

Oya oh... Mama BritneyStacy, over to you...
Come and lecture us too...
#Styles
#Tips
#Seduction methods
#The whole package...

Other sabi mamas... Please chook mouth too... We want to learn...

Cc mamas feddy27 , lovinam , sugah , iomoge2 , ozycy , cherrymum1 , everybody...
Please, don't be shy...
grin

We're discussing kpekusing styles and methods, especially for the novices like us...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Ouch, yours even sounds more painful than mine... How do others enjoy it?
Maybe we'll need to do it more frequently...
That's what we will be doing because it really drives men crazy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peach45(f): 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
Abeg mama in d house, I want to suggest something. Like one mama mentioned "threadkpekus" we shud ve a day we wud all come out n talk abt it..some of us here are doing holy holy even in our marriages. (some would say I cannot do dis style or cannot touch his cappo or will nt allow DH touch our clit) Share some stuff n we wud all learn....my prayers for all of us is dat strange woman wud not locate our husband in Jesus Name, Amen

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
Onxygem10...i saw u oo..contunu!! peeping..

yea i second Peach45 motion nd i saw #BIP...lets seal it for wednesday..d only free wkday abi saturday sefgrin

ewoo tu ni cappo ati jajaina...ehheh am learning o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
mitchyy:

Hahahaha. With this weather and all this explanation, all our dh go hear am this night cheesy
yes nah, we will prove to them that we can still do ooo, bump cannot stop us one bit grin.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fearless07(f): 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
mitchyy:

So sorry teamie. You know we are almost there, so body is giving us the last phase of pain. Just try and rest as much as you can and avoid standing for too long.
Thanks. Will do so.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by creamchiccb(f): 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
Choii..today is officially threadkpenkus day!!eva since I learnt kpenkusin helps durin labour I dnt joke wit it,atlst 3tys weekly weather in d mood or not!woke up dis mrnin 3am to pee as usual,getn 2d bed dh's hand was opened 4him to cuddle me couple wit d rain...my oo my!he swung into action wit my tip!Dh is off frm work today I gisted him abt our kpenkus discussion few mins ago...anoda section ensued!geeeeezzzzzzzz!!I made dh to learn hw to slip unclad so it mks tins much easy*plz Enkay nd co kip tryin until u get dere!*covers face*

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Fortius:
Make i post my thread cutie now b4 network go jam tins...My Lucas Ismailgrin
me likey your Hansom bobo, looking cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
Me Don dey fear kpekus o..
Hubby can last one hour.
It's worse if I give him sideways or doggy.
He go just dey do dey go
Even if I use hoohaa hold him kini tight. Squeeze him bobbi, na to continue.

Abeg want can I do o.
I like my 2minutes kpekus.

Sometimes I go do like I Don die for bed and he go say should I stop? How I wan green make him stop with that hardon.
I Don tell am say u last too long. Still on still

He just wants to sleep there
And says no becos I no like kpekus.
Make una help me abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Yes oh... Today is #ThreadKpekus...
And truly, all our DH go hear am dis night...

The first thing my own will ask me is if everything is alright... Cos it's unlike me to initiate kpekusing...

He's in for a shocker tonight...

Hehehe. Happy kpekusing!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
creamchiccb:
Choii..today is officially threadkpenkus day!!eva since I learnt kpenkusin helps durin labour I dnt joke wit it,atlst 3tys weekly weather in d mood or not!woke up dis mrnin 3am to pee as usual,getn 2d bed dh's hand was opened 4him to cuddle me couple wit d rain...my oo my!he swung into action wit my tip!Dh is off frm work today I gisted him abt our kpenkus discussion few mins ago...anoda section ensued!geeeeezzzzzzzz!!I made dh to learn hw to slip unclad so it mks tins much easy*plz Enkay nd co kip tryin until u get dere!*covers face*

Haaaaaaaaaa! Mamas come and see another Kpekus champ o! I throway salute for you teamie cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
melly245:

me likey your Hansom bobo, looking cool

Thank u mam.

@iomoge2...grin dat ur post is funny mehn bt abeg no tell any of ur close frnds abt it oo cuz sum ladies na criminal o..dem go jst dey fantasize hw e go be..u get wat i mean ma...oya sabi mamas ansa mama cappo oo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loistee: 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
Una too spoil. Don't corrupt little girl like and zaynie. Zaynie where are u o, Over to u. In my own case dh Don run for me o he talk say he no dey enjoy it as he cannot sleep on my tummy. I Don gba kamu o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OnyxGem10(f): 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
Fortius:
Onxygem10...i saw u oo..contunu!! peeping..

yea i second Peach45 motion nd i saw #BIP...lets seal it for wednesday..d only free wkday abi saturday sefgrin

ewoo tu ni cappo ati jajaina...ehheh am learning o.

Kikikikiiiiiiiiiiiiiki na u nd enkaydewdrop cause am oo i still dey readback mode since as i dey read dey com una dey write dey go issorite finally i don cashup. Happy baiday to baby Lucas may he continue to grow in strength and wisdom.

Enkay tutorial don yapa evryday new system

@ hajarahbadmus congrats may ur princess continually b a source of pride to u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tobiaboG: 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
hmmm, hmmm, this kpekus ministry is getting bigger. As I be novice in the area I just want to chipp in this, for mamas not enjoying the doggy style I think it is the angle that you are that is the problem cos I also have little hish with it until I got it. Try been in a slant position, your hands are totally on the bed with your chest, d knees a little bit bent & not straight. I hope I describe it well, u can also use Google for best s*x position during. pregnancy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
cherrymum1:

I drop my golden pen at this juncture
warra hell, abeg make una bring that queen of kpekus crown come this corner, i don catch the owner

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
Peach45:

You better not be shy o. Carry your pen and paper and start to note down

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
iomoge2:
Me Don dey fear kpekus o..
Hubby can last one hour.
It's worse if I give him sideways or doggy.
He go just dey do dey go
Even if I use hoohaa hold him kini tight. Squeeze him bobbi, na to continue.

Abeg want can I do o.
I like my 2minutes kpekus.

Sometimes I go do like I Don die for bed and he go say should I stop? How I wan green make him stop with that hardon.
I Don tell am say u last too long. Still on still

He just wants to sleep there
And says no becos I no like kpekus.
Make una help me abeg.

Na me and u dey for d same category, na 1ce in a mnth when I dey preggy ooo and since I put to bed, na only oncer we test microphone. God help us

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tobiaboG: 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
@iomoge2 DH also stays long sometimes though rare what we is to change styles even though na just three we know we switch in to each making it easier for me. Chai battery low

(1) (2) (3) ... (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.