Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151167 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennykenny1(f): 8:03am On Dec 22, 2013
Congrats esmeralda1 no wonder we didn't see u post, I'm so happy for u. Say hi to ur beautiful princess for me.

@kaf cake I think UCH is also gud, I heard it frm people dat used d place. My body dey kampe, just a little waist pain.

Happy sunday to all pregy moma in d house n merry xmas in advance, We shall all see 2014 n beyond.
NEXT person on d delivery list come forward
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 8:33am On Dec 22, 2013
Congrats Esmeralda. May d good Lord keep her and she will be a blessing to your family.

@Rukemi. Thanks for d advise. Took a lot of water all night and feel much more better (I actually don't like medicines)

Happy Sunday everyone!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Julieni: 8:53am On Dec 22, 2013
Wow! Congrat esmerlda.... May Ǧ̩̥​ọ̥​d̶̲̥̅̊ guide and protect u n ur lil angel... Kisses and hugs to her. CONGRATULATIONS DEAR.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 8:59am On Dec 22, 2013
@esmerlda
Congrats dear, the Lord will continue to keep u and her. FYI my boy is very handsome, so consider our application, before byvan biys will rush hergrin

@rukemi
Happy naming, shey na today?

@goking
How long did u clean d cs area with spirit? My wound face was dried at three days and d bondage removed, was told not to allow water touch it and use spirit to clean d arae minimum of twice a day for one month. Have been doing it but am tired of drycleaninggrin my body, I want to hv real bath jare.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 22, 2013
@Preshila, thanks very much dear,am sure we will have more awesome testimonies.

@Mummies,who is with the baton?Fnor?

@mayblossom, 5Cm shocked,what's the point nah?by then the person is already close to the gates of hell/heaven ,Administering it by 3cm is fair enough.

@Busolayemi,Apply a little palm oil and salt on the tip of the boil,it ll ripen and burst it open for it to dry out naturally.

@ Esmeralda, congrats dear,may she always be a light in your life.Start compiling the dowry list ASAP wink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by baybiemee: 9:43am On Dec 22, 2013
@ Esmeralda, Yes baby has come for Christmas rice, congratulations.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 10:10am On Dec 22, 2013
esmeralda, e hug to u, & the baby. the girls are coming
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opeoluwa2(f): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2013
Congrat esmeralda,the lord is rili gud.
Love to your little princess.

@rukemi,congrats on your baby's naming ceremony.
All the dec/january mum how re you preparing?
The lord is our strenght

@goking,thanks for the mummy book.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
Chei, it's princess season oh. ..hopefully it remains till my time.

Congratulations to Emeralda, Gen.B and all ye recent moms, may God see you through the next phase.

@fnor it's any moment now oh, just remain optimistic.

Now am feeling funny, haven't done any baby shopping and reading all these baby bags makes me feel unprepared.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
@esmeralda, congrats, welcome to the world lil princess!!

@rukemi, congrats on baby naming!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preshila(f): 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
Esmeralda, congrats on ur LO's arrival. Enuf suitors for u. Sendin my own e-hugs to her. May the Lord provide all dat shall be used to raise her and i pray that same grace to be extended to all of us thru Christ, Amen.
Back to my plate of rice n stew.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
Thank God for all d good news! Congrats Gen Buhari, God is indeed faithfl.He ll kp ur wife and ur princess
Congrats Esmeralda.God bless ur princess
@Doris, d most accurate EDD is d one calculated frm ur last normal menstrual period,unless u re nt sure of ur date,then ur earliest scan(esp within d 1st trimester)is next to accurate. And kno dat ur LO can b born 2wks b4 or 2wks after ur EDD.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kheti(f): 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2013
Congrats esmeralda. Our God is faithful, may ur baby bring u loads of joy and happiness.

Pls mommies what are home remedies I can use for cold, av been down with this cattarh for almost a week now thnks to my lovely DH, my nose s always blocked nd my chest really heavy especially in the night
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2013
Please l have serious constipation, water therapy is not helping, is there anything l can do, bearing in mind l breas.tfeed?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
Congrats esmeralda, may God continue to put smiles in ur mouth.

@ udoka maybe u shud try oranges, I know. Of some1 dat said she uses oranges for constipation. But confirm abeg cos I avnt tried it mysef.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
udoka, my aunt (a doctor) told me to take teaspoon of olive oil wen am constipating. after taking it, u will go to toilet and be relieved
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honiepie24: 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
@udoka hmmm i jus took time to search out ur birth story,the lord proved himself worthy,congratulation once again,its well wit u.squeeze the ripe orange into a glass of warm water,it will stimulate bowel movement.

@esmeralda congratulations on d birth of ur princess,u mus b a happy new mum,e - hugs

@fnor d lord is ur strenght

@mayblossom r u kiddin?nnewi kwa?sorry oo my nnewi sisters m jus awe'd,thats good,i heard many clinics in lagos r equally good,tnx a lot dear.

good evening
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2013
congrats to gen buhari and esmeralda, thank God for safe.delivery.

Gen b, how is mum and princess doing? my regards.
Esmeralda, enuf suitors for u and gen b's baby ryt? a kiss to d lil one.

good evening all.
honeypie dear hmmmm.... congrats. u know na or did i miss where u made it public? i wrote to d mod about the change, no reply yet. how is u doing?

fellow awaiting mums, how una dey? my head and eye.has.been aching, i think i have malaria
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preshila(f): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
Humming bird, pls go to bed. Jee jee hie ura, chi ejila abi u wan turn vigilante dis nite, lols. Just kidding o, how is u?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
@Udoka,i already made myself comfortable with the constipation thing,fruits don't work for me.If I manage to poo twice a week,to God be the glory.It doesn't bother me anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goking(f): 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
@Udoka I was told 1 month too,i should not allow water to touch it,buh mine was different,i stayed for 3months without bathing ooo,i dryclean and wash Vgjy wella, mine broke down due to no helper,i was going for dressing for more dan 3weeks,u can imagine giving birth to a preterm baby and d baby was in ICU,going to d hospital every day to breast feed my baby aaaaaah
D stress was so much,just endure after one u will start bathing,so it will heal very well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
Thank u all for the prayers, God will see the other preggy mamas thru in Jesus name.
By Gods grace all sisters in TTC will be remembered for good.
Yes I know there r enof suitors for ma baby and on a serious note she will only be for d highest bidder cos she's very beautiful grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 23, 2013
goking: @goking
How long did u clean d cs area with spirit? My wound face was dried at three days and d bondage removed, was told not to allow water touch it and use spirit to clean d arae minimum of twice a day for one month. Have been doing it but am tired of drycleaninggrin my body, I want to hv real bath jare.
@Udoka I was told 1 month too,i should not allow water to touch it,buh mine is different,i stayed for 3months without bathing ooo,i dryclean and wash Vgjy wella, mine broke down due to no helper,i was going for dressing for more dan 3weeks,u can imagine giving birth to a preterm baby and d baby was in ICU
D stress was so much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayblossom(f): 12:44am On Dec 23, 2013
Congrats Esmeralda, May God bless your little girl.

byvan: @mayblossom, 5Cm shocked,what's the point nah?by then the person is already close to the gates of hell/heaven ,Administering it by 3cm is fair enough.
I read from somewhere that one has to be in established labour, I guess the ones that wait till 5cm are just being cautious. My dear even at 3cm I was already seeing double. The epidural was fun joo, I was gisting with hubby and he was taking my pictures. Once in a while we'll hear another mama screaming and my hubby will just say, "why would anyone refuse epidural for God's sake? And it's free here"

udoka2: Please l have serious constipation, water therapy is not helping, is there anything l can do, bearing in mind l breas.tfeed?
I was there and it's not a very nice experience. Continue taking water cos the MAJOR cause of constipation is dehydration. Fruits(esp kiwi. google and see what it looks like, maybe u'll find it in Naija. it worked miracle for me) and vegetables also work and finally, one mama here suggested taking the omugwo peppersoup religiously, that all those spices(uziza and uda them) help a lot. My dear I tried and it worked o. All these mamas they know a lot from their own experience you know. Iron also causes constipation, so if your post-natal drugs contain iron, you might wanna take once in 2days instead of daily. I did so too and my doc was ok with it. they're routine drugs anyway, and if you eat right, then u have nothing to worry abt as per skipping the drugs. Again, considering you had a cs, I read somewhere that those that had any form of pain relief during labour are more likely to experience constipation, cos even the digetive system is still sluggish from drugging(not everybody). Nne sorry, I know how it feels.

Honiepie24: @mayblossom r u kiddin?nnewi kwa?sorry oo my nnewi sisters m jus awe'd,thats good,i heard many clinics in lagos r equally good,tnx a lot dear.good evening
Yes o. Na so I scream when she told me. I was thrilled.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayblossom(f): 12:59am On Dec 23, 2013
And Udoka I forgot to add, go as soon as you feel pressed. Many people tend to wait longer as a result of fear and the longer the poo stays in your stomach, the drier/stronger and more dehydrated it becomes because it's hot inside our stomachs you know. And also eat well, irrespective of the constipation. I avoided eating much in order to have to go to the bathroom less and doc says it worsens the condition.
Good luck, try the ones you can, I'm sure you'll be ok.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goking(f): 1:38am On Dec 23, 2013
Udoka,I was told to be taking Mint sweet to prevent Constipation
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 23, 2013
WHERE IS MY POST?? embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tolu02: 6:41am On Dec 23, 2013
Gud morning to d preggies. Av been following dis thread since but av nt bn able 2 post.Congrats to d newest mammas,pray God watch ova d lo.am in my 3rd trimester Edd Feb.stressfree delivery to us all.luv u guys
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 23, 2013
No thanks to network.

Esmeralda. I had posted a congratulatory message earlier.

Anyway, congrats my darling sister and thank you for giving us a baby girl jare. May she be great.
How are the sleepless nights going? I hardly have a good sleep now.

Yes, my baby's naming went fine. I didn't even touch anything. We just went back home with fried and cooked meat &food. No stress for me at all. But we will cook for neighbours today.

Guess how many names my baby has..........

Yes, 15 names. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skimpychick(f): 7:45am On Dec 23, 2013
Good morning mamaS. Congrats to GenB n @Esmeralda may God continue to keep you and Lo IJN. @honniepie long time sis. Weda epidural or not God 'll see us tru. I dnt like pains too bur ....... @ favouredgirl, hope u r good. @ udoski mama u r learning so fast may God be with u. @all d new mamas hope u r all doing well. @rukemi, hw was d naming, eku gbadu.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honiepie24: 7:51am On Dec 23, 2013
@mayblossom r u serioussssss,amazing,i love dat ur xperience,hw did they knw u had fallen into serious contraction,since u had no pain,u also dialated stresslessly.wow

@udoka I feel psychology is part of the issue,fear to push,take it slowly dear,stay hydrated wit fruits in warm water,try it,u will enjoy d gentle grumblin of ur tummy.

@rukemi ur post travelled to korea,Hahaha wait @ d nxt terminal,yea I guess its tradition,uncles,aunts n relatives will name him as well,its a way of showin lov,acceptance and rite.

@smokey darl,i dint say anyfin ooo,infact mouth ,admin will respond to ur post,we r xpectin a tantalizing name,that will make ur baby pretty,wink

@tolu welkom & smooth ride to motherhood.

@skimpy yea its bn a while hope u r doin okay?much love,yes actually in all God is able to see everyone tru,weda epi or natural,but am thrilled @ d birth stories surrounding epi birth,science is seriously makin finz easier for mankind.if one can hv a baby witout pain nd also deliver safely its worth a try.enjoy d season.

Pls mommas in d house,is scent leaf same fin as basil?(i guess yorubas call it efirin,ibos call it nchanwu)d image I see online is kind of confusing.

welkom on board newbies,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 8:50am On Dec 23, 2013
kaf cakes:

Has anyone used UCH here for.delivery, how was the experience, a friend of mine said she wants to use there, but i.dunno what to advice as I have no experience from there, if u do, plzzzz gimme gist.

i personaly dnt tink Uch is ur friend's best bet,she shd try Adeoyo gen hospital...doctors in UCH act lik gods,I just asked hubby nw,and he said most of d docs dia run dia own private hospital,so u can knw wat dat means...I also ad an xperience wit one of my close friends(her husband too is a doctor in d same hospital o) and if u c d way dey treated her ehn..
So my advice is eida Adeoyo,or any oda gud hospital

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.