Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8161990 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by veleta: 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
@ Megilicious,buy cabbage,put it in the fridge,before going to bed put it like breast pad then remove in the morning,after some days,you will be relieved and your breast milk will cease flowing,it worked for me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcanebaby: 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
JUMAYIN:
my sister i had d same experience in my 1st trimester too o,this time it wasn't a Cologne o....na mouth odour,com n feel dis offensive breathe from d son of Adam chai......I left d auditorium into d car o,that was d end of d service o

Lol! Na die be that
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
veleta:
@ Megilicious,buy cabbage,put it in the fridge,before going to bed put it like breast pad then remove in the morning,after some days,you will be relieved and your breast milk will cease flowing,it worked for me.

SIS TNZ FOR THIS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
cherrymum1:

I love that kinni description. Correct! Enjoy yasef. Carry go. Na this kind weather fit the thing sef.

Lol , ttc cant fit kill my swag this time around , na me get am , and i must enjoy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamadsquare: 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
Aaaaah cry cry
God why!
Pull yourself together sis, be strong.
What man doesn't understand, God surely does.
He will make everything good for you soon.
Hugs.

@iyabetajos
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcanebaby: 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
I'm so sorry @iyabetajos. May God comfort you on every side. There shall be no more loss in your home.

Your Aderopo is definitely warming up

Take heart sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
Iyabetajos:
My son Oluwatimileyin Andre went to be with the Lord yesterday at 11'40pm. It's well with my family. God bless you all for your prayers.
ooooo mama may the peace of the Lord rest with you,and give u comfort in this trying time
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
Haaaaaa. This is so sad to hear. So sorry m'am God knows best

Cc iyabetajos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eigmaticme: 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
God be with you and console you iyabetajos
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
accept my condolence dear iyabetajos, May God comfort u and ur family Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
Haba!! Y naa!! Dear sis pls take heart and put ursef together. God knws d best...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
Haba!! Y naa!! Dear sis pls take heart and put ursef together. God knws d best...

#e~hugs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
Iyabetajos:
My son Oluwatimileyin Andre went to be with the Lord yesterday at 11'40pm. It's well with my family. God bless you all for your prayers.

God can you for once give us chance to question you ,
But unquestionable you are God , so sorry ma'am iyabetajos
It is well ma. So painful and hurtful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
kotias003:
This has been such an amazing thread, with a-mazing people!

This is my first post here, however I come in from time to time read and learn here.

Today I feel its time to be bold and stop hiding. So here goes, HELLO EVERYONE. MY NAME IS KOTIAS003 & I'M A FTM (and as you'd guess I have a million & one questions).
What other info do I add to my intro?

1. Someone mentioned taking coke and no one panic? Is coke drinking okay in pregnancy?

2. They say as long as you are comfortable you can sleep on your tummy, doesn't matter how far gone you are? Is this true?

Hello you are welcome,choose your team using ur EDD. As u have been on peeping mood you know what next. Mama Zaynie accepts dollars,pounds,fuel,tomatoes so make ur choice. Happy bumping.

Sleeping on your tummy is not safe

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry iyabetajos.... So sorry. Pls take heart. I know that words can't make up for how you feel but God will console you. He will strengthen and uphold you. Take heart dear. You will testify sooner than you think.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
iyabetajos May God console you and ur DH. It's well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
Iyabetajos:

So sorry for your loss. May God comfort you and replenish you for such a loss. Sleep with the Lord Andre.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
Iyabetajos, please take heart ma, the Lord is aware of you and he will suprise you. Please take solace in the word of God. It is well. cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
Sorry for d loss madam.
God will console u and ur family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
OMG!!! I hate bad news.... Lord whyyyy..... After carrying for 9 months. Am so sorry @ iyabetajos....

I don't like bad news at all that's why sometime I don't like coming to this forum!! cry cry

I am sorry I am feeling this way, but I pray all mothers will not experience sorrow in anyway on this forum again.

God will always gives us everlasting joy. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
God console u and ur Dh, all is well with yu dear.

Cc iyabetajos
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumydidi(f): 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
Congratulation to all mama's that has put bed may all ur Los bring you joy. Mumy zaynie and all my muslim sisters ekun awe and Ramadan kareem to you all may we all know this season for good and may all our questions before God get urgent answers insha Allah. @iyabetajos your message brought me out is so saddening but jehovah will surely comfort u and urs and affliction will never rise again and for ur trouble he will give you double. Take heart sis it shall be well remember he jesus took all our infirmities and bear all our sickness and by his stripes we were healed. Ehugs to you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demmykay: 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
@iyabetajos so sorry to read this. it hurts me to hear about your loss. please be strong, the Almighty God himself will comfort you. He knows best and will sure cause you to smile again. its well with your family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funkymoi: 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
@Iyabetajos, God knows how crushed I feel about this; I cannot even imagine what you feel!
I'll just pray that God will come through for you. sooooo sorry sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
God why now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
may God console your family ,you shall never experience this again.So sorry @ iyabetajos
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedchick(f): 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
Iyabetajos:

Dis brought me out of hiding sorry about ur loss
God will give u double for ur loss.amen
Affliction shall not arise again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cassieluv: 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
Iyabetajos so sorry for your loss...Oh God! May God console u nd ur family dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
Iyabetajos I'm so so sorry for your loss. My heart skipped when I saw your post, i know nothing anyone says can take away the pain but God almighty the great comforter will console you, give you beauty for ashes. It is well with you. May the soul of Andre rest in peace. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
@iyabetajos,so sorry bout your loss, may God console you and double your loss. Please be strong.you will overcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ahn ahn pls not again cry cry

I don't even know what to say. Please let yourself heal emotionally, accept every opportunity to heal. I can't even imagine how hard this is for you.

You've gained one more angel dear.

There shall be no more loss in your life. One day this phase of your life shall be a testimony. Be strong dear.

Praying for you @ Iyabetajos

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fearless07(f): 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
May God comfort you at this time @ Iyabetajos. Affliction will never arise again. It is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happytemi: 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
Iyabetajos:

Mama, may the Lord console and give you the strength to carry on. So sorry. Your children(children's children) shall surround your table and you shall not know any loss again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.