Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8200690 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
iyabetajos, this is so sad news but I believe everything happens for a reason, God will replace ur loss in many folds...affliction shall not strike ur home again...pls take heart my dearest....I know it's not easy but put ur trust in God for He knows what man knows not...

so sorry for this slip of hand, I was about sleeping wen I saw d post and I cud not postpone my comment cos I may forget....God knows my intension dat am praying for u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
Weeping may last for a night but joy comes in thy morning. May thy lord console you and gives you double for your loss....@Iyabetajos....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by creamchiccb(f): 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
Oh God!not another loss*tears*so sorry @Iyabetajos!may God heal ur broken heart!feelin so sad...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
beedam:

Thanks for checking on me. I'm fine. How is lil proudy? And I hope you are already on your second missionary journey ooo grin. Greetings to prouddad.

U welcome sis. Lil proudy is famous...I'm waiting 4u 2 start before I join u (eshin iwaju ni teyin nwo sare). Prouddad sent his greetings too...My love 2 Abdul-Rahman!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
@iyabetajos, words fail me at the moment knowing all you have been through ma'am. May Jehovah soothe your pain, may he comfort you at this painful phase of yours for no human can. You will remain in my prayers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
@ Iyabetajos , so sorry for your lost but be rest assured that sooner than expected God will giv you double for your lost.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
@Aim07 pls edit ur post. I bliv u wanted 2 say 'shall not'.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
Iyabetajos:
My son Oluwatimileyin Andre went to be with the Lord yesterday at 11'40pm. It's well with my family. God bless you all for your prayers.

So sorry for your loss. May the almighty console you and give u double for ur trouble. It's well with ur home
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
Iyabetajos:
My son Oluwatimileyin Andre went to be with the Lord yesterday at 11'40pm. It's well with my family. God bless you all for your prayers.
God! So sorry for ur lost.... God knows best and he will comfort you with double blessings cos I believe He has a better and bigger plan for u and ur family. Stay strong.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutie999(f): 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
@iyabetajos

May God console you and dh at this trying time. Im deeply sorry for your loss. Please have faith in God and he will surely surpass your expectations.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
Iyabetajos:
God! So sorry for ur lost.... God knows best and he will comfort you with double blessings cos I believe He has better and bigger plans for u and it family. Stay strong.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
@iyabetajos May God comfort you and bless you with double.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 11:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
Aim07 pls edit your post
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marcjane(f): 11:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
Accept my condolence,iyabetajos,may God comfort you and yiur family.,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ekeminiabasi(f): 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
Iyabetajos......pele. It is well. God knows best. Take heart. I'm deeply saddened,but all is well. Pls be strong.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
@iyabetajos may d Almighty console u n ur family,n give u double 4 ur loss. It is well!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by veleta: 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
,@Iyabetajos,I pray that Holy Spirit, the Comforter will console ur family at this period,take heart my dear and be strong,the Almighty will give you double for your trouble in Jesus Name,Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
Iyabetajos:

No no no no no!!!!!! Oh shit! This can't be the news i'll meet on this thread this night. OMG!!! My teamie... This can't be true cry cry cry cry
I'm so heartbroken cry. I can't even bring myself to call you right now. I'm in tears. Please just pull yourself together pls cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by portable4real: 11:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
@iyabetajos God will comfort you in double folds. sorry for the loss you shall not wept over your los again, please take heart.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
I'm sooooo sorry dear mama,Im short of words,bt in all things I knw n I bliv that it z well with u,Amen.

Iyabetajos
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
Am short of words,iyabetajos ma the good Lord comfort u at this trying period. Affliction shall not rise again in ur family.Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetrie(f): 11:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
@iyabetajos, I am so sorry for your loss. May God console and heal you. It is well ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 12:22am On Jun 13, 2016
Iyabetajos, please take heart, words may not be enough to console you but I pray that you find peace and healing from God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 12:30am On Jun 13, 2016
Oghene me!!.not again o....kweke!iyabetajos the lord z your strenght. cry cry cry.ma'am please dont cry.its well with you in jesus name.pls wipe your tears

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 12:35am On Jun 13, 2016
Dear Holy Spirit, please comfort your daughter Iyabetajos and her family in this trying time. By this exact time next year, let her be rejoicing with healthy twins, alive and well

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 1:06am On Jun 13, 2016
@iybetajos, it is well with you. cry cry

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:16am On Jun 13, 2016
Iyabetajos
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
There is the true God who lives in heaven. He calls himself 'the God of ALL COMFORT who comforts us in ALL our tribulations. ...He will be there for you at this low point in your life. He will make you strong!! He has been doing it for millions.. and he will do it for you. Hold on to him NOW. ...amidst the tears and pains!
My deepest condolences. ....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:29am On Jun 13, 2016
Please accept my condolences.
This is to big to deal with.

Just hold on to God.
We would rejoice with u n your joy will be full in Jesus name.
@iyabetajos
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by haryourlar: 3:47am On Jun 13, 2016
OMG Haba! sorry sis pls pls put yourself together God LL console you. It is well with you and hubby @iyabetajos
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 4:12am On Jun 13, 2016
Our most righteous father in heaven, the King of Kings, the I am that I am, the Ancient of days, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Lily of the valley, the Alpha and the Omega, your name is El-shaddai, we call you Elohim, Jehovah Rapha, Jehovah Tsikendu, Jehovah!!! You are Yaweh, Adonai, the unchangeable changer, the unmovable mover, the unshakable shaker, the one that was, that is and is to come.

You are our salvation, the God of eternity, the God of the whole earth. The all knowing God. The one who has the whole world in His hands. The Almighty! You are Kabiyesi! Olorun Ana, Olorun oni, Olorun Ola, Olorun gbogbo aye, Apata aye rate, You are our source, our Everything, our Banner, you know our end from the beginning and our beginning from our end. You are our maker! Our shield, our hope and our deliverer. You are our protector, our provider, our helper and our conqueror.

Daddy, I have not come here today to ask for anything but I have come to tell the devil to be ashamed of himself and still give you all the glory. The devil has struck one of us, he has shaken us, he has touched us where it hurts most! But he hasn't shaken our faith in you. He hasn't stolen our trust in you because we know that you can not fail us. We know for sure that you have seen this and you are already preparing another testimony. These tears our mothers and sisters have shed here you have seen them.

Father ARISE!!! In your wrath and anger! Let affliction not rise again in this e-family of ours. Shield us and protect us. Let your angels be on guard! Let the devil be put to shame. Let him be disgraced.

We raise the mamas that are still carrying their babies in them into your hands. You are the great physician, you are our healer. Father, Lord make all their crooked ways straight. We cover the day of birth with the blood of Jesus. Father let your angels go to all labour rooms and begin to sterilize every instrument and equipment that will be used. Let your angels become the doctors, nurses and midwives. Father take charge of that day. On the days of ANC open the eyes of the doctors to see what they are supposed to see. Let all prenatals do their work effectively. Father we come against excessive bleeding and prolonged labour. The cervix and pelvic will coperate with them. They will dilate properly. Swift and supernatural birth is our portion. Let all babies begin to take the proper birth positions In Jesus Name. Any medical personnel that will not work according to your will on that day, Father Lord, send them on an errand and they will only come back to congratulate mother and child(ren). All mamas here shall be congratulated not consoled!

For our mothers looking up to you for the fruit of the womb. Lord, open their wombs and let them bring forth children to your glory. Let their homes be filled with lots of children.

All this we ask in the name of the Father, the Son Jesus Christ and the Holyspirit (Amen).

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 4:51am On Jun 13, 2016
Amen. Let there be a new beginning.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 5:57am On Jun 13, 2016
Iyabetajos. May God comfort you at this time. I know it can't be easy but He will wipe your tears and bring joy to your spirit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.