Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147997 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 7:00am On Dec 26, 2013
tolu 02, happy anniversary, kpekusing cool. lwkm with that name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 7:20am On Dec 26, 2013
Awwww, fnor, congrats, may God kip the young man! Welcome to the world baby.

@tolu02, happy anniversary.

@rukemi, I waited for 10 weeks oh, b4 I started kpekusing ! I had serious tears so I had to really give myself time to heal.I even had fears of tearing during se.x, cos of the pains I went thru.
I have a low threshold for pain.
It really depends on individual.

@chiangel,don't try to lose weight, just reduce ur food intake to when u are feeling hungry.within a couple of weeks, ur body will feel lighter.

@tbaby, just forget abt the woman and let her kip reminding God for u. More miracles will locate u soonest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 26, 2013
@Fnor,congratz dear, kisses to your Prince. Awaiting your birthing experience.

@Tbaby4real, Don't let this woman's action bother you , people can really be strange .You ll share your birth story 2014 , God is still on his throne,do not despair.

@Preshila, i never observed the lying on the left thing,i no dey fit joor.Me no dey sabi observe preggy rules.

@MummF, after my first baby, the stitches refuse to fall off and I don't want to open my legs at the hospital because of mere stitches. O boy we had to resort to kpekusing it outoooo.

@Beauty, thanks dear.Sorry for the pains.

@Rukemi, nah when you come back preggy in two months time,nah then your eyes go clear tongue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 26, 2013
kaf cakes: Sup ladies, hope u all r enjoying ur xmas, abeg this frequent Braxton hicks. I don weak oh, is it suppose to be frequent, it's painless though, just makes my stomach very very strong, but it's become more and more frequent.

The more you get nearer to term,the more frequent,enjoyooo!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 7:54am On Dec 26, 2013
Awwww, Fnor congrats love, this ma serious boxing day baby, and happy Anniversary. Take care
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 26, 2013
@Kafcakes, please try and endure till 37weeks dear,the more they stay,the stronger their lungs ll be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tbaby4real(f): 7:57am On Dec 26, 2013
Awww, thank you so much mothers..... Kaf cakes, beauty, Rukemi, Presila, Chi angel, mummyf may Almighty God bless you all. I felt so relieved while reading your replies. Hope you are all enjoying your holiday and the rice *winks*
@ Rukemi thank you darling.....
@ Chi angel abeg your little angel needs food oooo. Prospone your dieting till after delivery..... Enjoy yourself now, you can hit the gym later.
@ Byva I troway salute just like favored gal..... shocked
@ all I will confront her on sunday.... Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tbaby4real(f): 8:00am On Dec 26, 2013
@ Fnor congrats dear.... Kisses to the new angel.. kiss
@ Byva thanks.... Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwawunmi(f): 8:01am On Dec 26, 2013
@fnor congrat am 6wks gone but saw small stain yesterday am so worrid will go 4 scan by 10 just pray 4 me i need dis baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennykenny1(f): 8:10am On Dec 26, 2013
Congrats to our sweet sis fnor, e-hug to him and happy wedding anniversary.

tolu02 happy anniversary to u too
@byvan hope u enjoyed ur xmas food n how is my prince doing?

@rukemi thanks for ur prayer my sis, hope our baby is doing well too
Kaf cake sorry ooo, we r getting there, jan is here already. We shall all carry our babies wit our two hands. Sorry for d pain, u hear.

Happy boxing day to us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halemat: 8:12am On Dec 26, 2013
to naomi for another scan,we left naomi ard 12.witnin ds no contractn nothing jst water.i was rushd to a family hospital around ui agbowo.then av lost 80% whc mean my babys heartrate was 155,i cant be induced cos my cervix s stl intact.next s an emergency operation.bt alamdulilahi,dey finish op around 5am sunday n its a baby gurl n my first. so wat do u think cause ds?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halemat: 8:25am On Dec 26, 2013
bt d doc no gud at all,cos i saw it hapening.dnt mind me am nt use to typing.tanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skimpychick(f): 8:26am On Dec 26, 2013
Congrats fnor, may God bless d prince IJN. Please mamas @ what stage does your boobs ache left you. A relative visited yesteday n dis morning I dnt feel aches there anymore. I'm 10Wks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 26, 2013
Halemat, was the membrane(bag of water) ruptured manually?

Happy anniversary Tolu,may your love for each other be ever green.

Tbaby n favoredgal, if I catch una..... grin.

Sennykenny, he is doing great,thanks dear.i am almost looking like rice, i started consuming it since 24th, i had to eat something else this morning before rice grows on my head grin.

@skimpychick, i no fit remember ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halemat: 9:40am On Dec 26, 2013
[quote author=byvan]Halemat, was the membrane(bag of water) ruptured manually? no it all hapened so quickly.within 2hrs av lost like 85% b4 gettin to hospital
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opeoluwa2(f): 10:27am On Dec 26, 2013
Congats fnor,God is good.exactly aday after EDD.kiss the bundle of Joy for me.
@halemat,hope ur baby is fine.I guess that's the most Important thing
@tbaby4real.,don't be sad or heartbroken.although its hurts.don't ask her,forgive her and moveon.
Give alms to beggars andstrangers,I think it pays more.
@thanks byvan for ur kind word.

All the new preggie mum,God ll keep ur joy.

@sinie,believe the giver of life to speak life to ur womb.just ve faith.
Its well with us all in Jesus Name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 26, 2013
Halemat,what happened is a natural occurrence, there is nothing you or the doctor could have done to stop it.No doctor will induce you with that much loss of fluid,their is risk of strangulation and other innumerables. Its no fault of yours that the membrane ruptured with 0% contraction and subsequent loss of fluid,these things do happen for no apparent cause.In child birth,what matters is that you delivered a healthy baby and your life and health is intact, whether the baby is delivered Via CS or Vaginally is irrelevant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skimpychick(f): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2013
Happy anNiversary tolu may God keep u 2gether 4ever IJN. @byvan tanx for ur response but did it ever go away?, its comming bk gradually I think its my mind set smiley.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 26, 2013
The pain is always lurking around,i only get back my bosoms when I stop breast feeding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 11:47am On Dec 26, 2013
halema, congrats, how is baby doing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayblossom(f): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
oluwawunmi: @fnor congrat am 6wks gone but saw small stain yesterday am so worrid will go 4 scan by 10 just pray 4 me i need dis baby
Some women spot arnd the tym their period shd have come(assuming they were not pregnant), some also spot at implantation(when the foetus implants to the uterus...I think) and some with fibroid spot too. I spotted at 6wks with my first and they gave me an injection. The baby is 2.5 years now and has a lil sister.It is well, just go for the scan.
Happy aniversary tolu. @ fnor congrats and happy anniversary, its tripple celebration in ur home forever-anniversary, bday of the prince and xmas thingz(if u're a christian)
Congrats halemat. Read what byvan wrote again and again ok.
@rukemi easy o. Docs recommend 6wks sha cos our bodies go through some trauma during labour and needs to heal, outside and inside, me waited for 8wks, withing which dh was getting his conjugal rights in many other formsgrin just be creative
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
Halemat: to naomi for another scan,we left naomi ard 12.witnin ds no contractn nothing jst water.i was rushd to a family hospital around ui agbowo.then av lost 80% whc mean my babys heartrate was 155,i cant be induced cos my cervix s stl intact.next s an emergency operation.bt alamdulilahi,dey finish op around 5am sunday n its a baby gurl n my first. so wat do u think cause ds?

Congrats dear, pls what's the name of ur family hospital in ui agbowo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayblossom(f): 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
@tbaby,
A man pointed a tiny dot in the middle of a paper and gave to his son and asked, what do u see son? The son replied, I see a dot. And the dad asked is that all u see and d son goes "yes, that's all I see"
The dad said beside the dot is a whole lot of white space and u hav just concentrated on the tiny dot.
That woman is just like that dot, tiny and ignorable. Concentrate on the many others that receive happily from you and let them be the blank space on d paper on which many of ur blessings will be listed. Smile and walk tall, you're a king's kid!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by f4flakes(f): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
GenBuhari: Thanks to everyone for the supportive words and prayers.

Madam and little princess are doing well even though instead of adding weight the baby has lost a little weight from 1.88kg at birth to the present 1.79kg, however she is off oxygen and is able to suckle breast her mother's breast milk.
My wife is almost fully recovered.

Merry xmas everyone.

Congrats Genbuhari! Dont fret about the weight loss,its to be expected. i had my daughter at 29wks weighing in at 1.32kg. she lost a few pounds initially, then she picked up.She will be 3 to d glory of God in march.

congratulations once again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
preshila. lol I want to start giving it to hubby left right and center. *wink*

tolu02. congrats babe. may ur love wax stronger than that of styl plus despite u r singing '4 years don waka'.

chi angel. 8 weeks? ah!
u don starve d man wella.

byvan lol. I still remember d labor I went through o
I can't go through that again anytime soon

mummyf thanks babe.

fnor. God is wonderful. somebody shout alleluia.

congrats Halemat. we thank God for safe delivery

skimpy chick. I can't remember. but I think it went with My morning sickness.

senny kenny. the baton is now with u abi?

oluwafunmi. will a scan detect a 6-week old foetus? God will not forsake u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwawunmi(f): 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
@Rukemi291, i did it o am 6wk 4day gone am ask 2 rest and repeate d scan in 2mth tym
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
Skimpychick, are you talking of pain on the bosoms while pregnant??am not familiar with that one ooo, i thought you meant 10 weeks postpartum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
Tbaby like others have said please just ignore the woman and continue with your goodwill, Almighty Allah does things for a reason and yours won't pass you by.

@Tolu02 congratulations, funny right hubby snd I are 4years today. It's also or anniversary, but unlike previous years kinda going low key .wishing your family many more years of beautiful love together.
@fnor, congrats on your birth and happy anniversary too your family. Its just the best double blessing ever.
Sennykenny you are next. ..

Have a great day all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halemat: 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
Congrats dear, pls what's the name of ur family hospital in ui agbowo
[/quote] kings david hospitl kajola busstop
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halemat: 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
beauty?:
shes fyne tanks
Halemat: Congrats dear, pls what's the name of ur family hospital in ui agbowo
kings david hospitl kajola busstop
beauty?:
shes fyne tanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
Lovely kiss,Halemat I hope you have compiled her dowry list grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halemat: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
byvan: Lovely kiss,Halemat I hope you have compiled her dowry list grin.
yes o lol!
yes o lol!

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Whytehandy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.