Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,016 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1771) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8205820 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deyoola(f): 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
iomoge2:
November roll call.

001.Besea
002. Bolseas
003. Deyoola
004. Ebony13
005. Florena
006. Godmother
007. Iomoge2
008. Jumayin
009. Jummy004
010. LadyMessi
011. Missade
012. Moskidarl
013. Oshey01
014. Phummy1821
015. PrincessKF
016. Princesskiki
017. Pweetyface
018. Rejoice03
019. Roseval
020. Sweetrie
021. Temmygal25
022. Twogreatnations
023. XX01

#TeamNovember For SupernaturalPregnancyAnd Delivery.

We shall all carry to term in Jesus name and also have swift delivery , Amen.
Baby Alive, Mommy Alive, Daddy Alive, Plenty Money, Good Health and Good News all over.

Week 20,19,18 & 17.
By tomorrow someone should be 21weeks - Edd 1St of November grin

Thank God for our successful pregnancies so far.
May He continue to guide n help us.
Amen.

Welcome to Florena. We love you.
Meet you teamies up there.

Present cappy,we appreciate God for our success so far in this beautiful journey.

Durring my TTC I did myometomy ,and the scar area is giving cramps now,I complained to my Dr he said "oju APA kojo oju ara" meaning the scars place can't be like normal skin again.

Anybody with similar experience ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
mitchyy:

Hahaha. You and Fortius are obviously craving custard. Hope you have it at home? Don't send poor dh under this rain to buy custard o

LOL... I get... But the craving is gone...
I just want to sleep...
I hope I'm normal...

Cos I just woke up...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
GenyEbere:

I called her by 10a.m to ask how the labour is progressing\how many cm gone I was surprised she was yet to be checked and was even told to go home and return only if she is in pain,I told her not to go yet but request to be checked,she was checked giess what she is already 5cm and being a FTM she needs to be around as she was having painless contraction.FTM once you are getting close gum your Dr like "chin" gum lol God will deliver you from negligent nurses and Drs.

GenyEbere, please what do her painless contractions feel like?

Please help me/us ask her...

She will deliver safely in Jesus Name...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
mitchyy:
UmmTwins2, thanks for sharing. When you gave birth at 37weeks, your baby had no issues abi? Dr has said my baby might come at 37weeks since he's already big and i'm having so many pre-labor symptoms. I'm okay with it too but some pple say baby wont be fully mature at 37weeks
My 2nd was born at 37weeks. 37weeks is term so no probs @ all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

LOL... I get... But the craving is gone...
I just want to sleep...
I hope I'm normal...

Cos I just woke up...

Shey na Zaynie ask that year whether sleep na sign of labour. Lol. So may be this ur plenty sleep na labour sign. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
soonest:

My 2nd was born at 37weeks. 37weeks is term so no probs @ all

Thanks a lot. My mind is now relaxed smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
iomoge2:

Chia. Should I say genes helped u n your sister n mum....
Yes... It's genes.
Lol

OK. Me sef gat the genes o.
Will share my mums bs for 4 kids but lemme born my own first.
Lol
My grand mum and all her kids have the same easy labour like film trick.
Am d first grand child and I pray I carry same... Amen

OK. Why am scared is simple.
My hoohaa is tight. The entrance is very tiny but I have wide pelvic.
Secondly. My MIL gave birth to mighty kids. All their birth ever has been cs even to the children's children.

Am earnestly praying for painless vd. Am praying to carry my mum n her siblings leg. Even my dad side, vd all through.

@UmmiTwins, don't mind me.
I will continue watching life birth on YouTube to give myself mind. Lol
I watch it alot during ttc. But now. Am just concerned with different stages of pregnancy.
I just want to see baby beside me. No cs or cut. No mad pains no tear...
I hope it's not too much to ask for.

Amen

Lol. It's nt o, frm ur mouth to God's hearing. Bt dat "seeing baby by ur side" part..... cheesy
I dnt know if ur hoohaa is tighter than mine o cos even now after 1 baby, we can't kpekus without lubricant; it's that tight(dnt know if giving birth made it even tigher)
For my pelvis, I Ws nearly tiny pre-pregnancy. Never weighed more than 45-47kg, very slim. N in my 30-something yrs of life, birthing a whole human has been the most wonderful thing i've ever experienced. I mean that cheesy it's a beautiful experience for any woman. the pain isn't anything that anyone can't bear IMO (if no complications), n it's nt a must that u'll av a tear FTM or not, sm women even claim to have painless deliveries so jst enjoy ur pregnancy n go wt d flow, ur baby wl be by ur side before u know it.....in due time cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
soonest:

Shey na Zaynie ask that year weather sleep na sign of labour. Lol. So may be this ur plenty sleep na labour sign. tongue tongue

Hahahahhaha!
You remember!
I sleep shege for the last 2 weeks o!

Mitchyy.....pineapples and unripe pawpaw will induce labour. Unripe pineapples will be too acidic.

BS is always educative, whether full of horror or sweetness.
The people who had terrible BS didnt pray for or expect such, shiiit happens. We encourage people to come and share both good and not so good updates so we can know what to do and not do.
Not everybody will have it easy....the most important thing is a healthy baby, healthy momma.

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
UmmTwins2:

Nope. None whatsoever. He's as healthy as can be. Since birth, not even a single case of cattarh or even skin issue; no single rash sef. Very strong n chubby. He's standing unsupported at 8 months. N no complications whatsoever on my part too; evry signs/symptoms of pregnancy or delivery disappeared almost immediately. 37wks is term (early term) nt 38. My friend had her baby at 36wks, he's 1 1/2yrs now n he's doing very fine. @Cutestmummy on NL had her baby at 36w2days. No probs if Hansel decides to come now, it's fine. We started kpekusing like evryday from 30wk-ish n long walks started at exactly 36wks. I still went shopping for hrs a day before delivery. That Ws all I did to prepare for labor. 37wks gestation is term.

Ehen. Thanks a lot. This rain doesn't want to let me start the long walks. I pray tomorrow is sunny and dry sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CoolOne1: 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
mitchyy:
UmmTwins2, thanks for sharing. When you gave birth at 37weeks, your baby had no issues abi? Dr has said my baby might come at 37weeks since he's already big and i'm having so many pre-labor symptoms. I'm okay with it too but some pple say baby wont be fully mature at 37weeks
. I had my son at 36 weeks and 6 days and no issues at all.He is nine months plus.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
zaynie:

Mitchyy.....pineapples and unripe pawpaw will induce labour. Unripe pineapples will be too acidic.

BS is always educative, whether full of horror or sweetness.
The people who had terrible BS didnt pray for or expect such, shiiit happens.

Okay. But you've mentioned it before on this thread that ripe and unripe pineapple as well as barely ripe pawpaw induces contractions, that's why i cc'ed you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
mitchyy:

Okay. But you've mentioned it before on this thread that ripe and unripe pineapple as well as barely ripe pawpaw induces contractions, that's why i cc'ed you.

No.
Must have been unripe pawpaw.
Or maybe the sentence went " unripe pawpaw and pineapple"
And I always tell newbies in early pregnancy to avoid them.
I tell mommas who want to induce to do the "pineapple therapy".

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Meanwhile, we wey dey immediately after Awoyaya neva see light since...

God dey...

I stay opposite mayfair gardens and light has been a bit okay, though we use awoyaya light. Just few of us on the street contributed and connected the light instead of the one at Eputu.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
zaynie:

No.
Must have been unripe pawpaw.
Or maybe the sentence went " unripe pawpaw and pineapple"
And I always tell newbies in early pregnancy to avoid them.
I tell mommas who want to induce to do the "pineapple therapy".

Oh eya. I'm sure you wrote it in error then. Becos i'm been saving any info i see on this thread right from day one cus i believe they'll be useful.
And in your post you wrote in quote: "lcoral...pineapple whether ripe or unripe will induce contractions.
unripe/ barely ripe pawpaw induces contraction."

Its to start eating the core then, tho its not sweet sha. I wonder why its tasteless
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
iomoge2:
Chia
Who knows any Catholic hospital around ajah or lekki axis.

ST Kizito Clinic. It has a maternity center. I use it for my kid's immunization.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
simababe:

I stay opposite mayfair gardens and light has been a bit okay, though we use awoyaya light. Just few of us on the street contributed and connected the light instead of the one at Eputu.

See enjoyment. You guys are sharp o cheesy. That eputu light is a disaster. Houses are cheaper there but that light issue is completely discouraging
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Be like custard oh...

Now I want custard...

You've now made me start salivating. In serious traffic and I am imagining hot custard.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
Enkaydewdrop I had same painless contraction remember I came here to ask that day if someone can be contracting without pains,the answer was YES,the only change I noticed was tiredness but I thought it was usual not until the Dr told me I was contracting,my tommy was strong but I thought maybe my baby is sleeping or resting not knowing it was contraction
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
Mama Ekene welcome back, hw's handsome Ekene bobo? I dnt think that counts as adding salt to injury. U can't say u didn't feel what u felt na neither cld u change what u felt, u can only learn frm ur experience. Every body n evry baby is different, so is evry birth. Everyone can't av it easy n everyone doesn't av it bad. That's d essence of sharing our birth experiences so that moms-to-be can learn to keep an open mind.
@iomoge2 different strokes for different folks. I'm glad I didn't even think to watch live birth videos o cos I accidentally watched one a couple of months back n I almost cldn't sleep that night. Thank God it wasn't while I was pregnant.
Fasting mamas, hw's iftar going? A ku abaja oni.
*seems i've been in a chatty mood today* lipsrsealed grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
mitchyy:

Oh eya. I'm sure you wrote it in error then. Becos i'm been saving any info i see on this thread right from day one cus i believe they'll be useful.
And in your post you wrote in quote: "lcoral...pineapple whether ripe or unripe will induce contractions.
unripe/ barely ripe pawpaw induces contraction."

Its to start eating the core then, tho its not sweet sha. I wonder why its tasteless

I see it now, it must have been a mistake on my part.
So sorry for the inconvenience.
Pele kiss kiss kiss

Has he engaged?
When you eat the pineapple, do you contract for a long while.
If your cervix isnt ready, induction of labour will fail o.
Let Hansel be abeg, ask Liftedhands how she ate pineapples till the whole mouth scarra.
Sometimes scan can be plus or minus o.
Scan gave me 3.4 +/-0.4, Drs went with 3.8 cos my tummy was huge. Atinuke turned out to be 3.1kg.
Just chill, take walks, exercise, dance.
Do whatever will ripen cervix, contraction na small tin
If you too put mind, it will reflect on your bp o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
XX01:

You've now made me start salivating. In serious traffic and I am imagining hot custard.

This is just minor. You didnt come during the time when mum genyebere was taunting us with tempting food pics. You would have abandoned this thread cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
zaynie:

I see it now, it must have been a mistake on my part.
So sorry for the inconvenience.
Pele kiss kiss kiss

Has he engaged?
When you eat the pineapple, do you contract for a long while.
If your cervix isnt ready, induction of labour will fail o.
Let Hansel be abeg, ask Liftedhands how she ate pineapples till the whole mouth scarra.
Sometimes scan can be plus or minus o.
Scan gave me 3.4 +/-0.4, Drs went with 3.8 cos my tummy was huge. Atinuke turned out to be 3.1kg.
Just chill, take walks, exercise, dance.
Do whatever will ripen cervix, contraction na small tin
If you too put mind, it will reflect on your bp o.

Thanks mum Zaynie. I've been having contractions frequently o. If i eat the pineapple, the contraction will start but not regular and not painful. If dh touches my tips, contraction will start. If i enter kitchen to cook, it starts. If i climb stairs, it starts. So many things trigger it. But what i'm concerned about is what will ripen the cervix.
I'm not too bothered about it o. Na only dh dey laugh me everyday and calls me madam contraction. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
mitchyy:

Na only dh dey laugh me everyday and calls me madam contraction. Lol
Lol @ madam contraction. Ur dh is funny o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
soonest:

Shey na Zaynie ask that year whether sleep na sign of labour. Lol. So may be this ur plenty sleep na labour sign. tongue tongue

Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
I really hope it is oh...
I really really hope it is...

#FingersCrossed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
simababe:

Aaaaaaaaaaaah... Then it means we are using Eputu light...
I stay at ogunfayo, the Junction before Eputu...

Please, how did you peeps do the light thing... Let me tell DH, maybe he can rally round and get people to connect too...
Please help a sister...
The situation here is really bad...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
mitchyy:

See enjoyment. You guys are sharp o cheesy. That eputu light is a disaster. Houses are cheaper there but that light issue is completely discouraging

Houses here are very cheap oh mitchyy... And I'm sure it's because there's no light...

I just taya...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
XX01:

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki...

Sorry mama...
Hope you have it at home oh...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
GenyEbere:
Enkaydewdrop I had same painless contraction remember I came here to ask that day if someone can be contracting without pains,the answer was YES,the only change I noticed was tiredness but I thought it was usual not until the Dr told me I was contracting,my tommy was strong but I thought maybe my baby is sleeping or resting not knowing it was contraction

When I kept complaining, they kept saying I'm having Braxton hicks, that I should only come when I'm in pain...

And I'm awfully tired too...
Na sleep I dey since morning...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Houses here are very cheap oh mitchyy... And I'm sure it's because there's no light...

I just taya...

If ure close to Awoyaya, u guys can ask around if its possible to tap from their light. I know frustrating it can be staying for weeks without light.

You are trying...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
Emerald22:

Lol @ madam contraction. Ur dh is funny o.

Dont mind him jare. Every minute he'll come and rub my belle and say, "how far, labor never start? Or do you want more pineapple?". Then he'll walk away laughing angry

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
mitchyy:

If ure close to Awoyaya, u guys can ask around if its possible to tap from their light. I know frustrating it can be staying for weeks without light.

You are trying...

After Awoyaya na Mayfair, after Mayfair na my Junction...

But we no know who we go ask...

Weeks abi months...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
princessKF:

I always watch live birth on YouTube too and they always give me courage. Also whenever I remember that my mum gave birth to two out of four children at home unassisted I feel I Can also handle labour 'may God help me' grin grin grin just that my jaijana is tight but DH and I always kpekus so that the place Can become wider #coverfaCe

Chio... . If na by kpekus my own for done tear o.
lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Runs outta post...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.