Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149570 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lilylurv(f): 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
christybabe:
Good morning mama's.
@ raptor2, you are having contractions, like Labour own, hmm u don port ooo.

@ Mitchy, you just want Baby Hansel to come today today, but 37 weeks according to baby centre is full term. Me I don enter 37 weeks today, my tummy is now down eh, and my baby moves as if he is ready to pop out...

Come to think of it June will end next week ooo, and July will start next week. *dancing shoki* am so counting down to July... Anyway I have this feeling that Baby will come first or second week.. waiting patiently. .

@ onyxGem10, thank God for his intervention oo.

@ Fortius, @ esof1, @ raptor2, @Mitchy, @ onyxGem10 and other July mama's hope you are all counting down.

@ enkaydewdrop, june is getting to the end, make u no port ooo... Anyway I wish u all the best..

which kain port.... Make i side my capo.

Even if na june 30 midnight, we go all born finish for ds june. Yu don forget say e reach like 5may mamas wey born for may 31st.

Kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EneJeta: 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
Fine, cute bumps evriwia
@anewsong3 happy bumping

#teamjuly for painlessandquick delivery#

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
Kikiikiki my head wants to burst grin grin thank you buriful mamas. We shall all carry to term n deliver safely ijn Amen.
@ fortius e dey ur door step already grin
Anewsong3 congrats dear, the God that started this good work in ur life will surley see you to the finish line. May u carry to term n deliver safely. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
Congrats Anewsong3, it can only be God. Have a stressless healthy 9months ahead.

Beautiful bumps everywhere. princesskf, onyinyechika, creamchiccb and others, pregnancy looks good on you ladies. Na to dey go every year na grin

Mamas I salute o

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
@ Blessedmum, @ my teamie( princessKF, lovely bumps you both got there with pretty faces. Pregnancy does fit you well.

@Anewsong3, am so happy for you dear, congratulations ma, may your joy be full. Please take food care of yourself and have a jolly ride in pregnancy. Plenty hugs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
@Anewsong3 Congratulations. ....... our God is able to do what He says he will do. Just keep praising him.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
Twogreatnations:
@ Blessedmum, @ my teamie( princessKF, lovely bumps you both got there with pretty faces. Pregnancy does fit you well.

@Anewsong3, am so happy for you dear, congratulations ma, may your joy be full. Please take food care of yourself and have a jolly ride in pregnancy. Plenty hugs.
Thanks sis, at d time I took dat pics I wasn't smilling ehn, it during d period Lo was dealing with me with his head pinned down to my ribs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
@Tallgirlslim

Thanks so much for sharing this tips.

We are taught to pray so we won't pray.

My suggestion:-

I believe in prayer of agreement just like prayer Monday but let's take it further even if this is a faceless forum.

For the purpose of this forum, each month's captain can liaise with its members to choose any time of any day of the week to practically pray together e.g on Monday @ 1:15 pm , this means every team member at that said time is praying( it could be that the time meets us in times we have our hands full but, like tallgirlslim said, you can pray anywhere and yes God hears. It doesn't have to be long but the fact that it is done in unison, old team members can also pray along for those ttcing, pregnant and even their own children and family in all. For example, i'm teamseptember2015 so I join teamseptember for every year till
my next bumping journey.

Our ttc sisters can key into this and join whichsoever month they want in FAITH.

Nevertheless, let's try our best to make our DH our prayer partner for our home, may God help us and attend to our needs.

Amen

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
Sharraout to Zaynie and Ahnie for calling to check up on this AWOL girl.... kiss kiss kiss U babes are simply amazing. It feels good knowing you care and mo appreciate seriously. Bless your good spirits...Love to Moyo, Atinuke & Zino kiss kiss

To all mamas.....Have missed you guys like kilode, those that have dropped their cuties, those still bumping nice and those who are mothers of nations, have missed you all. Much love to you guys and wish to be here so often.

Meanwhile....I have buried my mum (sigh of relief). It wasn't an easy task (Bin senior is a trap) but thank God for his mercies all through the preparations and the D-day. There was fair weather, no rancor, no confusion, no misunderstanding and best of all it was debt-free. Mama is resting peacefully and we have wonderful memories to hold on to.

Darling Mofe (a.k.a Mr President) is 8months today (I can't berrivit...my little baby is all grown). The boy is mine kiss wink He is strong and hitting beyond his milestones #ProudMumHere. E be like say I go tell papa Mofe to send me on another missionary journey.... I miss bin pregnant and the pecks that comes with it.

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
Twogreatnations:

Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
onyinyechika08:
All this food u pple are sharing daris
We re 25weeks and counting..to God be the Glory smiley
Hot preggy mama, well done.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
Tyconcepts congrats on the successful burial of your mum, may she continue to rest in the bosom of our Lord.

Happy 8 months bday "Mr presido " Igwe Mofe1 of him papa land kiss may God light and guide your path dear.

Baba mofe come and do the do o! Iya mofe is long throat.ing for another mission oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
portable4real:

Episiotomy is given at the peak of contraction with good power(push) from the mother. this is done to reduce d pain of d cut and make the cut easier. Don't blame ursef. urs just happened like that. maybe the baby's wasn't proportional to ur pelvis.

My dear sis,the whole thing just tire me,thanks for the info.

Enkaydewdrop,thanks dear. I am still doing my sit bath.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
Congratulations Anewsong3 and welcome. It can only be GOD. Thank GOD for his mercies.
Balance for the golden chair and feel free to ask questions and contribute. Also endeavour to be active wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 11:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
*yawns ,stretches legs and hands * it's been a very hectic day ...got here to see 10pages( no thanks to enkaydewdrop, mitchyy and their crew) . Have managed to read through tho ...feeling sleepy sef

Enkaydewdrop, stop stressing yourself. You are birthing in July. Argue with your bump tongue tongue tongue .
Mitchyy, you are not porting. Stop giving yourself false hope. N.a. July you go born. E no far again sef.

Saw beautiful bumps. kiss kiss kiss kiss. You guys are beautifully pregnant.
Congrats and welcome to the new mama's here.
I don forget wetin I wan type sef. Make I go sleep first grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 11:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hello mamas,, smiley, una good evening o...

Seeing beautiful bumps here, may u all deliver safely.

@ all, I dey greet ooo,
So tired lipsrsealed,,, have a blessed night kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ekeminiabasi(f): 12:21am On Jun 22, 2016
Hello Blessed peeps! My long awaited baby arrived via cslast night! After 3 miscarriages and 4years of waiitng.....God has shown up for me! mother and son doing very well. God be praised! Safe delivery to the remaining mamas! Captain mitchy I don port oooo!

86 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 1:24am On Jun 22, 2016
ekeminiabasi:
Hello Blessed peeps! My long awaited baby arrived via cslast night! After 3 miscarriages and 4years of waiitng.....God has shown up for me! mother and son doing very well. God be praised! Safe delivery to the remaining mamas! Captain mitchy I don port oooo!

Yepeee congratulations dearie. God b praise. Welcome to team June.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fvine: 2:51am On Jun 22, 2016
ekeminiabasi:
Congratulations. May your son be a blessing all the days of his life, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 3:33am On Jun 22, 2016
Mamas how una dey?

The way I'm eating nowadays ehn, afraid is catching me. Trying to eat small but frequent meals. 15 weeks plus, no bump yet, still lepa, feel thirsty all the time despite the cold here. Pls hope it's now safe to take pepper soup? I'm craving it a lot these days.
Cc BritneyStacy, Mitchyy and other sabi mamas
Spitting, vomitting and nausea have reduced drastically. When I think of my days during the first trimester, I don't know how I survived coming from me that I was the queen of Morning Sickness but I give God all the glory. I still sometimes look at myself in the mirror and can't believe the miracles God has deposited in my womb. The feeling is just priceless and I wouldn't trade it for the world!

Anyone that loffs me should DHL Kilishi (dried meat) to me cry Ejoor Ma, I'm on my knees

Team December how market? We should all be in our 16th, 15th, 14th and 13th weeks now. No more sickysicky again for us in Jesus name as we have stepped gallantly into honeymoon trimester so Abeg let's allow our DHs some happy time wink

God bless us all

Congrats to the mums that have put to bed. God will protect your little ones.

Welcome to the newbies, pls do pop in often and you will sure have a lot to learn from here

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babylove01: 3:33am On Jun 22, 2016
Congratulations mama God in his infinite mercies continue to show up for you and yours. May your son always bring good tidings to tour household.

ekeminiabasi:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 3:36am On Jun 22, 2016
ekeminiabasi:

Congrats @ekeminiabasi, greetings to ur Lo. Pls try catch some rest dear. Plenty hugs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harmless1: 4:00am On Jun 22, 2016
ekeminiabasi:
congratulation, our God is great. May your lo's arrival be the beginning of more great things to ur family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 4:09am On Jun 22, 2016
smokeydrinky:

my dear, I have been busy with school exams and I have been a bit ill too.
How u doing?
Eeya, sorry o. Hope u re better nw. tk gd care of urself
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 4:18am On Jun 22, 2016
ekeminiabasi:
Congratulations teamie. Thank God for safe delivery.
enkaydewdrop, come n collect members oh!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:50am On Jun 22, 2016
Helovesme, good to have you back kiss pop in more often.

Tyconcepts, lets see Mofe tomorrow o! Mofe the WarriKing wink

Welcome Anewsong1, have a healthy and fruitful pregnancy. Golden chair don dey o! Oya siddon.

Congrats Ekeminiabasi. May your child always make you happy and proud. Amin

Barak.....Calcium is good for the mom to be. Check if your pregnacare has it, if not request from your Dr.

Welcome to all newbies, have a happy stay here, do pop in more often so we can get to know you better. kiss kiss
Declare your due month and your captains will do justice.
Dont be shy. kiss
Mondays are for prayers so you can pop in and drop some prayer points, it doesnt matter your religion.
Tuesday is Bumpy, you get to show your sexy bumps wink
Wednesday is all things bedroom and very 18+ rated, where the badoskis come out to share. You sef can share what works for you.
Thursday is ThreadCuties, where all babies born on the thread or by thread mommas are shown off.
Friday is full of fabulosity. Everything fashion is discussed, please share your fashion tips or beauty regimen with us.

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:03am On Jun 22, 2016
ekeminiabasi:
Congratulations Kem Kem. Ekom anie Abasi. Am happy for you. It ended in praise. Kisses to baby boy. Quick recovery to you Dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 6:19am On Jun 22, 2016
ekeminiabasi:

Congrats mama. More of God blessings i declare upon ur family. I celebrate with u!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 6:38am On Jun 22, 2016
Congratulations dear! We serve an awesome God. Don't even tell anyone till you sart showing. If dem wan vex make dem vex o!
Anewsong3:
Good day senior mamas. Warning: My post will be a long one. I have been stalking this thread with my old moniker for years. I have always wondered when i will eventually join this thread. Every baby born here has been like a niece and nephew to me.

God finally had mercy on me. After 8 cycles of Clo*mid, 1 cycle of tamo*, 1 cycle of injectible, 3Hsgs, 1 hysteroscopy, 2 IUIs and 2 IVFs, I can boldly say I am PREGNANT.

I have been testing everyday. All those test strips that laughed at me with one line is now showing two lines.

People mocked me and laughed at me but God defended me.

I can't stop smiling and singing of God's mercies.

Ha.....meeeeee , pregnant? Ha! Over the years I was diagnosed with plenty, PCOS, HORMONAL IMBALANCE, HYPO PROLACTEMIA*, BLOCKED TUBES, ASHERMAN'S AND was even told I was in menopause (@ 31years) but the GOD who is more than enough, my SHELTER in time of Trouble, the one who is GREATER than the GREATEST said ENOUGH is ENOUGH.

Ha. Who am I? I can go on and on. Pardon me people.

I had to open a new moniker cos DH said he doesn't want me to tell anyone till after 1st trimester. I pray my friends forgive me when I finally tell them.

Ma'am Zaynie, I brought a trailer load of tomatoes, briefcase of $100 bills, 1 trailer of pepper with shombo. Please manage it.

I pray this day for my ATC sisters, God who gave me a new song will give you all different songs to sing and reasons to do a 360 dance. You need to see me dancing? Ha! Aribiti Arabata, Esheeeeee.

Where is my golden chair oh. I don too talk. Make I rest.

Team February 2017.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:45am On Jun 22, 2016
ekeminiabasi:

Yayyyyyyy!!!! Thank you Jehovah!!!

Porting is not a sin my dear teamie. What matters is baby and mother alive. Jehovah never fails. I'm so happy for you dear. Please get enough rest so the mark of love can heal properly. Kisses to your prince!
Congrats once again. Don't forget to share your BS o. kiss

#TeamJuly, please let's congratulate our able mama who has ported with pride!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:53am On Jun 22, 2016
Congratulations Ekaminiabasi.
So happy for you.
Kisses to the bobo.

@anewsong3. Wao. Happy bumping dear.
Hugs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bribri and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.