Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125343 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
lovinam:
Congratulations dear! We serve an awesome God. Don't even tell anyone till you sart showing. If dem wan vex make dem vex o!

I love my immediate family and they have been with me through thick and thin. Once i see two lines, i tell all my family members. Don't really care. I have had several miscarriages but i don't stop. Don't know if it is their prayers that have been helping me through but they are my best support group (both mine and my DH's family.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
Beremx:
thanks babe. he is my replica. grin

@modath, my son has been using walker for some time now and it seems the walker made his left leg to hurt him. he was in serious pains and having fever. though he's ok now. some people advised me to fold wrapper and put in the walker to help him. is it ok?

I think 5 months is a bit early. He hasn't gotten his balance yet. Remember a walker is meant to help babies practice walking. Let them crawl for sometime and their backs are a little bit stronger. I think 7 months is an average time to put your baby in a walker.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hi Sugah, I sent you an email. Will be expecting your kind response.

Thanks

sugah:

Yes I'm fine, thanks for asking.

Congrats to the recently offloaded mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
enque:
Hi Sugah, I sent you an email. Will be expecting your kind response.

Thanks

Kindly resend please.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nutigal: 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nma Ekene, please give it time..it's still fresh. Pray,pray,pray and ask the Lord to help you forget. Cry as much as you want to and free yourself. Keep yourself so busy with your son and I bet, you wouldnt have the time to be depressed. It is well with you sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luscioustrish(f): 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
sugah:

Yes I'm fine, thanks for asking.

Congrats to the recently offloladed mamas.

I see you kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
***Bursts in unannounced...
***looks around...
***smiles sheepishly...
***picks up mic...
***coughs...
***drum roll...

Enkay's GALLANT SOLDIER has made his grand entrance into our beautiful world...
He came in at 5am today, healthy and weighing 3.4kg via EMERGENCY CS...
I'm all tired and stressed out, but sooooo in love...

So, help me thank God my people... You'll understand why, when I drop my BS...
He came via CS, but the BS is something else...
Will drop it as soon as I can, let me get some rest...

Thanks to y'all wonderful ladies here for all the support, encouragement, prayers and advise... I can't begin to mention names... Y'all have a special space in my heart...
I LOVE YOU ALL... I mean it...

***blows everyone a thousand kisses...
***wishes the rest June mamas a supernatural and safe delivery...
***kneels in gratitude to God...
***drops mic...
***catwalks out of post...

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
Liftedhands, i do not have the right words for you, and cannot even imagine what you are going through, life deals us some terrible undeseving blows but we cannot afford to give up and throw in the towel. Forgiveness attimes is easier said, but a tough and painstaking decision to give, just know this one thing that YOU ARE MORE THAN A CONQUEROR. Do not let anyone's mistake of the past rub you of your present and future joy, you deserve all the happiness and joy your heart can contain and more.

It is alright to feel hurt and betrayed, but please don't remain there, you have been through so much, given so much, invested so much nothing will take away your well deserved rest, joy and happiness. After the darkest hour comes a new dawn. God's grace will seek and heal you of every hurt. It is well, take heart my dear sister.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
Sent

sugah:

Kindly resend please.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congrats Enkaydewdrop...
can't wait to hear your BS. God bless U guys

enkaydewdrop:
***looks around...
***smiles sheepishly...
***picks up mic...
***coughs...
***drum roll...

Thanks to y'all wonderful ladies here for all the support, encouragement, prayers and advise... I can't begin to mention names... Y'all have a special space in my heart...

***drops mic...

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luscioustrish(f): 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
***looks around...
***smiles sheepishly...
***picks up mic...
***coughs...
***drum roll...

***drops mic...

Congratulations cheesy

Waiting impatiently for the BS cos I know say e go hot grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demmykay: 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
A very big congratulations to enkaydewdrop. waohhhhhhhhhh finally the big boy is here. No porting to July.

congrats sis, God bless and keep him. May he make you proud and may his coming bring in abundant blessings.

Can't wait to read ur well detailed BS.
Help fast and well dear. Abeg try rest o.

where are June team members, una captain don offload o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
Yaaaaaayyyy! enkaydewdrop yaf born oh!
Congratulations sweetie. I celebrate with you.
Kisses to ur gallant soldier.
I'm glad it ended in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
@ enkaydewdrop congrats darling
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
Evening Maamas, hope every1 is well.
Congrats to all Maamas that have offloaded.
Sighted haaute Maamas n bumps, with. Adorable Lo's kiss
Welcome to the newcomers, enjoy ur stay n happy bumpin.. kiss

June Maamas we are praying for all of una to drop b4 d end of the month oooh cheesy enkay can't wait for your Bs! Doctors go hear kikikikikikiki in labour room! And all Maamas too go born as easy as kikikikikikik!!!!

Liftedhands I can imagine what u are going thru cry don't forget to always speak to God to lessen the pain of the wound...have a discussion in a respectful way and pour your heart out carefully to ease the pain. It is well kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
ekeminiabasi:
Hello Blessed peeps! My long awaited baby arrived via cslast night! After 3 miscarriages and 4years of waiitng.....God has shown up for me! mother and son doing very well. God be praised! Safe delivery to the remaining mamas! Captain mitchy I don port oooo!
Congrats Darling, he ll continue to be a source of joy to ur home.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
And the mouthed enkaydewdrop has dropped
Congratulation sis
So happy for you
Pray God's blessing,mercy,protection and love b urs and lo forever
My kisses to him

One love alwaz

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nennynj(f): 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congratulation to all d mothers that have delivered. thank God for your safe deliveries. Am October mum and wish to register so who collect dues for us lol

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
***where is that party and celebration emoticon when you need it***

\o/\o/\o/ heyyyyy Enkaydewdrop mama galant soldier congratulations!!!, Thank God for his mercies, God bless your family and new found love.

funny enough, my internet was messing up earlier and i thought i saw ur BS announcement flashed, just b4 network seized.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
Enkaydewdrop congrats ma'm so so happy for you. Cant wait for your BS. Your gallant soldier will live to fulfil destiny in Jesus name.

Liftedhands no words can sooth how you feel right now but God will heal your broken heart and give you the grace to forgive him.pele it is well ma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
Anewsong3:
Thank you my people. Thank you for the beautiful welcome and maam Zaynie, thanks for this very comfortable chair.

I have listened to everyone's advice on telling my friends and i have agreed with you Mamas. Let the pregnancy announce itself.
Everyone is right dear, deh dont announce pregnancy deh only announce birth, am already in my 25wks and some days gone, d only ppl who knw are d ppl who see me everyday ( neighbours and colleagues) and my mum. Nobody is even aware in my husband's family, am waiting patiently for d surprise dat ll be written on their faces when I announce d birth of my prince.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
luscioustrish:

I see you kiss
kiss glad to see your visit with your inlaws went well. May the rest of your Union and relationship continue to be sweet.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
wow! congrats enkaydewdrop. PLEASE I wanna read your BS COZ i know it's gonna be like a movie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Congrats dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
***looks around...
***smiles sheepishly...
***picks up mic...
***coughs...
***drum roll...

***drops mic...

a very big congratulations to u.may God bless n kip him
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
@otses, wow good to read from u. whr hv u bn? longessstt tym.
@Chinwedym aka liftedhands, I pray God gives u the strength to pull through this period. We ve not met before, BT u perceive u re one strong woman. The same God that saw u thru TTC journey is still on the throne. Hold on to Him, for ur strength comes from him. Let d Holy Spirit guide u dly, and pls listen to Him. U re in my prayers. hugs dear

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennystudio: 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
@Enkaydewdrop congratulations dear, I rejoice with you. May he be a source of joy to your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congrats Enkaydewdrop. Thank God it ended in praise for u. Pls rest well o. Welcome to motherhood ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luscioustrish(f): 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
sugah:

kiss glad to see your visit with your inlaws went well. May the rest of your Union and relationship continue to be sweet.

Amen...thanks mummy kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congrats Enkay... God bless ur LO.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congrats Enkaydewdrop am happy it ended in praise for u.

@ Sugah, how's u? Missing u on dis thread o, who ll ginger us as we're abt to enter 3rd trimester.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.