Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140067 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 30, 2013
kaf cakes:

I don queue already oh, although some.pple dey my front, I never buy diapers sha, but i have my disposable, packed, I got 1 pack, hope it's enough.

A pack of six? not enough o. Unless you will substitute with washable ones. I mean disposable panties.
As for pads, I am using the 8th one.

Sennykenny. I don't know how bad the chemicals in hair remover can be during pregnancy. To be on a safe side, I think shaving stick is better. Just do it carefully and follow a pattern so as not to have boil.

tobiegal & mummyf. remember to check the sizes too. We bought XXL for my L bumbum. imagine.

thanks sinie.

chi angel. God is our strength.

Tichiewinnie. may d new year bring lots of goodness for us.

chestnut pls edit your font type.

As for baby products, we got chicco, but MIL uses Shea butter for his body and olive oil for his head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 30, 2013
@Tobiegal, disposable diapers nah money burner but wetin person go do? My LO can poop too, he too dey chop, so enough buying of diapers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2013
Sunnykenny, please use shaving stick,apply spirit with cotton wool on it to avoid bumps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 11:24am On Dec 30, 2013
rukemi pls tell me more, d disposable panties or is it diaper is for after delivery ryt? u think its better?

sinie dear, how are you doing? everything is ok ryt?

hello everyone.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2013
Disposal panties should definitely be better,i never used it though.I dispose my re usable panties after being soiled because I couldn't handle the bloody mess .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honiepie24: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2013
Congrats to d new mums @fnor & @ halemat,we tnk God for safe delivery,@fnor in all we tnk d lord u n lo are safe n sound,was wonderin y ur RE had to wait dat long,
@halemat ur daughter is superly gorgeous,tk care of her

@byvan & @ rukemi you both are doin a great job,u cnt imagin hw much ppl learn frm readin posts on this thread,surely it has reduced unnecessary visits to d hospital,he who sows must surely reap,ur rewards r sure.

@all the belleful mommas,hope everyone is pushing,after d festivities a lot of u must hv doubled in size,hiddin under preggie bump,eg favored n co,dh won't complain,hv fun.

@chestnut u hv d ability to check lo's position,kip speakin to him/her positively,theres still time,

Lord we tnk yu that this year is endin on a beautiful note,all d due mums delivered safely,irrespective of some minor doctor errors,d devils arrangment nd our faithlessness,wen it was time u made everyfin beautiful,by bringin forth the new life which lived comfortably in the womb for so long,it cud only be you,receive our adoration n praise,we commit d waitin mums(preggies & ttc) into ur hands,once again we nid yu,come to our rescue n protect us all as we journey along,waitin 4 due time in every area of our lives,in jesus name,amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opeoluwa2(f): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2013
@honiepie.Amen to your prayers

Hello beautiful mothes.how are your baby's?
Anxiety has taking a better part of me.thot I would ve delivered but baby and God are really taking their time on me lol.

Pls mothers,I was told in the Hospital that tribotan,ABF,skinneal and the various medicated cream are drugs in liquid form that is only meant to be usedd for a specific period.pls stop using them on your babies bcs of skin cancer on kids.they are very rampant and they were traced to excessive use of medicated cream.stick to the ori(shea butter) or coconut oil and palmkernel oil.they are very good and Has no negative side effect.

As per johnson baby product,the product is gud only if you are buying the original.the fake is mostly available so mummy take note.

May God grant every preggie mum a safe and sound delivery.
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
Thanks Honiepie24.

@ Opeoluwa, i don find this shea butter tire,some pharmacies doesn't even know what that is.Mmmmhhh,palm kernel oil smells terrible!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
smokey drinky: rukemi pls tell me more, d disposable panties or is it diaper is for after delivery ryt? u think its better?
sinie dear, how are you doing? everything is ok ryt?
hello everyone.

The disposable panties oh, and not diapers are used after delivery... and you really dont have to look back before dumping them....

byvan: Sunnykenny, please use shaving stick,apply spirit with cotton wool on it to avoid bumps.

Chei, dis must be painful oh...

@honiepe, thanks for that beautiful prayer...

@ Opeoluwa, would have to start d search for this Ori, but whot can be added into it na... to make it more lotionie...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
Tobiegal, it stings like no man's business but eliminates the appearance of bumps grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demmykay: 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
byvan Shea butter dey market naw. where is ur location? tobi u can mix it with coconut oil
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
Demmykay, do they sell it in pharmacies or baby shops?Which kind of shop do they sell it in.i only checked in pharmacies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demmykay: 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
byvan some baby shops do sell but u can get frm des elderly women or des iya alagbo in d mrk.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
Demmykay, i stay in the east, iya alagbo is uncommon here,but is their chances that this could be bought in native shops? I ll try the baby shops first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
Beautifl preggy and new mommas. Its less than 36hrs to d end of d year.D Lord has been faithfl indeed.
Rukemi, thanks for d advice on disposable panties, I won't forget that.

Pls any advice frm experienced mothers, on d best diaper to use? And baby product too-pears, johnsons,boots, etc or any oda 1?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
Thanks every1 for ur responses.I ve learnt a lot. Didn't kno my post went thru d first tym dats y I reposted, sorry abt dat.
Pls is there a way to kno original shea butter, abi e no get fake.
Thanks again for d advice on diaper and baby pdct.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
byvan, all those olf women selling herbs will have, ask whenever u go to the market, am sure they will direct u.even me av been using it for more dan 3 monthhs and my skin is amazing now,my grandma brought it for me, i realised her own is like petroleum jelly unlike those strong ones i bought. i dnt even have pimples d way i used to. Mil bought johnson product and she still brought ori for baby. you should ask for ori oyo, that one is smoother and softer

rukemi, aw much is the pack of disposable panties?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
tchwinnie, there is no fake ori, but their texturrs vary. some get very strong in cold weather but some are soft throuout
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
I certainly ll seek it out, i have heard so much about this Ori,at least for my own use.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opeoluwa2(f): 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
@tobie,u can mix ori with the baby Lotion
Byvan u be Behind woman ooh grin.
Looking for ori in pharmacy?

Ori is sold around in lagos mkt.but the refined one is called shea butter.which is containerised.
There is really no fake ori,just different texture.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honiepie24: 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
@beauty & @ opeoluwa dez fake sheabutter ooh,or maybe I shud call it substandard.I once bought one from a shop that changed colour completely to dark brown after I opened d seal, the cometic store bought brands r certainly nt in deir natural state,wit d perfume,softners and most times they expose it to very high temperature during heatin.

The texture of ori dosnt really matter as far as its natural without additives.if its hard,place d container in a bowl of hot water n dats it,i ve heard a lot bout ori oyo is this particular type only sold in oyo state?heard it can dissolve keloids too n real good on babies skin,can it b used frm day old?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opeoluwa2(f): 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
grin This nairaland censore naw wah ooh
Which one be behind woman again grin

Byvan naw t.u.s.h woman I write oh.
Abegg no vexooh

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demmykay: 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
pls how do I check ma nairaland mail? a fellow mailed me but I don't know how to access it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
tobiegal and bvyan tnx for the info. was hoping der is something one can use instead of pads...

bvyan, ori is called okuma in igbo... ask market women for dat. i use it but only on my tights and belly. didn't know it clears pimples
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
demmykay: pls how do I check ma nairaland mail? a fellow mailed me but I don't know how to access it

click on d notification to take u to ur email page or better still just check ur mail, u know d email addy u used to sign up here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
Being away for sm time has got me so much posts to read. This thread is so wonderful! Thanks to every1 for keeping it real. Congrats once again to the newest mums -fnor & Halimat. Oya back to the matters arising. Ehm b4 i 4get Tobiegal i hail u 2
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
grin@ Opeoluwa, nah person tell me say some pharmacy dey sell ori that contains mint for baby stuffy nose,i got the info from baby thread.

@smokeydrinky,i ll ask for it,it can possibly delay one from aging effects,i want to look 30 when am 60 tongue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldwaters(f): 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
byvan: I certainly ll seek it out, i have heard so much about this Ori,at least for my own use.
@byvan its called okume/okuma in the east. If u r looking for ori in d east nobody go know am by that name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
@ Goldwaters,yes dear,nah Okuma I go tell them,i want to be heaping layers of it on my face,in case it has anti-aging properties grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
@Ok, thanks all. So d impt thing is to buy frm d elderly women.
For those dat use it on themselves, shee e no dey do heat? Even on baby too.just asking to b sure.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
honeypie, i dnt buy from cosmetics shop, u know naijA has alot of substandard but if na old women, no fake.

byvan ,its better u buy from mkt women and mix with whatever u want urself but even without mixing, it works as a massager,whenever am having body ache or joint pain, i use it and it wwworks, plus its wonderful in hammatan, even after ablution during d day,my leg dosnt get dry till i get home from work.

tchiwinni, no heat
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
Beauty, that's wat I ll do.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.