Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8150909 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
Thanks everyone,
tjskii its gOod to av u again hw is d boy, I remeber it was a fam.plan. Mthd u discussed b4 u left for a while hope u r enjoyin it.
@ all preggies Sorry about all d pains and aches, back, pelvic, vjay n d rest, its all worth it n in due time u will all experience d joy of d little wonders
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tolu02: 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
hello burriful mamas, op u ar doing gr8 wit ur belle n lo?

kafcakes pele dear, d lord is ur strenght.awaiting gud news

Rukemi &Co.aw ar my baby doing? eku owo lomi ooooo

Happy new yr sexy mamas,may we witness more on earth. stay bless
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by k4kenny(f): 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hey belleful mamas. its been a while Congrats to all the new mamas and papas in the house. Its so amazing how someone so little can make such a huge impact on our lives. May they always be our sources of joy cheesy.
Byvan u too funny o, ori for pharmacy ke? I don't even trust the packaged ones sef. I prefer my ori village style from old women.

As for baby products, I tried Johnsons products for my first turned out to be fake. You see so many different types of containers in the shops, one can't even tell which is original. So if you're gonna ue johnsons, better get it from trusted high end malls like park n shop, shoprite etc. For my second though I stuck with made in naija products jare. Afterall oyinbo products were made for oyinbo babies grin

Hang in there jan mama. It shall all end in praise for u all. Waiting for the new year baby o grin

Happy nu year all smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by switcandy: 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hello beautiful mothers
I have two quick questions.
1. Was having vomiting. Went to the hospital and was giving vinegar injection. Please hope there is no negative impact on the baby.
Secondly. At seven weeks is it a loud heart beat one should hear during a scan?
Please I need u r answers urgently.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
switcandy: Hello beautiful mothers
I have two quick questions.
1. Was having vomiting. Went to the hospital and was giving vinegar injection. Please hope there is no negative impact on the baby.
Secondly. At seven weeks is it a loud heart beat one should hear during a scan?
Please I need u r answers urgently.

Hiya candy,u werr given phenegan,and its ok,and at 7wksthe baby's heartbeat can be heard and seen wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
[quote author=esmeralda1]Thanks everyone,
tjskii its gOod to av u again hw is d boy, I remeber it was a fam.plan. Mthd u discussed b4 u left for a while hope u r enjoyin it.
kiss kiss my sis we dey,I never settle d familyplanning matter o,I decided to go for the iud(intra uterine device),cos dt one has no side effects,unfortunately they refused to fit it in for me til I see my period,and my period has refused to come still,its bin 5months now,I jus tire.

@rukemi,na me be dis o cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by switcandy: 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
tjskii:
Hiya candy,u werr given phenegan,and its ok,and at 7wksthe baby's heartbeat can be heard and seen wink
Thanks for your response.
Went for a scan last week and I was shown the embryo. The person who did the scan didn't say anything about the heartbeat. Asked if everything was ok he said yes. Should I be worried?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
switcandy:
Thanks for your response.
Went for a scan last week and I was shown the embryo. The person who did the scan didn't say anything about the heartbeat. Asked if everything was ok he said yes. Should I be worried?

No. The volume on the scanner has to be on for you to hear the heartbeat...some of these hospitals hv outdated machines jare...dont worry about it

Happy new year house
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by switcandy: 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
favored gal:
No. The volume on the scanner has to be on for you to hear the heartbeat...some of tbese hospitals hv outdated machines jare...dont worry about it
Happy new year house
Thanks and God bless.
Happy new year in advance.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
Madam tskjii,hoe u dey??

@ all,happy new year...m criously trying to keep my eyes open,I really want to go to church but sleep dey worry me big time but the devil is a liar
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chiangel1(f): 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hello Mommas,
How are we all doing? Good to know that there's progress!
@ Switcandy, you are perfectly k, don't panic at all my dear! From my calculations, i should be 7 weeks gone too, yet to see my Dr. ?It will obviously be in the new year!
busolayemi: So I went for my first antinatal today....Doctor said it's either am far advanced than I tot (she said she felt 19wks), or I'm carrying multiple pregnancy or my baby is gonna b big....I dnt even kno if am happy about all dese sef....Dnt plan doin any scan just yet buh I guess I dnt rily av a choice.....anyway its good to kno evry oda tin is fine....Happy new year in adv
Dont be worried, there's no need to be until you get a scan you cannot be really sure. So you might want to do that. For some reasons, i should be 7 weeks gone, but i feel like i am more than 7 weeks or my baby is already big, or maybe i have multiple, lol. I am not worried until i see my Doctor after the festivities. At a point i was trying to even diet so i n d baby don't add a lot of weight, but its not working n all d mommas here advised against it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chiangel1(f): 10:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
Quick question beautiful ladies, i hope its not too much information but i have been wondering, does any one have an idea how a second birth might go after having a tear from the first delivery? i had a 2nd degree tear with my first and i do not know what to expect with the second...pls o any ideas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 12:31am On Jan 01, 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR @ ALL
Welcome to the year of
Breakthrough
Prosperity
Fruitfulness
Abundance of Blessings and Babies
Increase n Overflow.
Our Sisters trusting God for such bundles of Joy do not despair for this is your year of Laughter in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 12:31am On Jan 01, 2014
happy new year joyful mamas. may our joy know no bound this year, may all the mothers enjoy their fruit, all preggies deliver with ease, all ttcs join us here and all those partner hunting find their soulmate insha Allah.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 12:41am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year Ladies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmom: 12:44am On Jan 01, 2014
we made it ,happy new year great mamas/papas.i love u all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 12:47am On Jan 01, 2014
happy new yr everyone!!!!!! Welcome to our year of miracle embarrassment. 2014 ll be all that we hoped for and then some more
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 12:52am On Jan 01, 2014
Chi angel: Quick question beautiful ladies, i hope its not too much information but i have been wondering, does any one have an idea how a second birth might go after having a tear from the first delivery? i had a 2nd degree tear with my first and i do not know what to expect with the second...pls o any ideas

Don't worry bout it,ul be fine,I'm sure d tear wud av healed by now,and cos u had a tear wth ur first,dosnt mean ul av wth ur 2nd

@humming,I'm good,ow mybabies
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tushmum(f): 12:54am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy New Year Adorable Preggy and Nursing Mothers.
I welcome you to your year of EXCEEDING GRACE!!
We shall not weep over anybody in this thread this year and beyond ijn.
Welcome to 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Julieni: 1:07am On Jan 01, 2014
Thank Ǧ̩̥​ọ̥​d̶̲̥̅̊ we made it together to this new year 2014.... i celebrate with u in joy, peace and long life. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO US ALL. Dis year, we shall ll celebrate with our lo, hay and hearty... IJN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chestnut(f): 1:21am On Jan 01, 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2014 AND BEYOND WILL COME WITH OVERFLOW OF JOY, HAPPINESS, UPLIFTMENT AND YOUR HOME WILL FOREVER BE PEACEFUL. (Amen).
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennykenny1(f): 1:21am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year! This year is our divine OPEN DOOR IJN. Love u all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 1:33am On Jan 01, 2014
Apy new year mommas...wishing us all the best in 2014...

Madam tskjii,ur boys dey o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tolu02: 2:15am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy New year to we all, may we witness more on earth in gud health &wealth.
to all d beleful mamas, may we all carry to term ijn & ttcers shall receive dier blessing dis yr.

February on ma mind ……Congrats to January mamas in advance
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 7:04am On Jan 01, 2014
Hapi new year momaas. May d good lord grant all our heart desires and a stress free birth stories. Love u all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 7:41am On Jan 01, 2014
tolu02: Happy New year to we all, may we witness more on earth in gud health &wealth.
to all d beleful mamas, may we all carry to term ijn & ttcers shall receive dier blessing dis yr.

February on ma mind ……Congrats to January mamas in advance

grin, thanks, I kent wait.hehehe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 8:16am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year beautifl mommas! D Lord ll pct all dat concerns us in dis year. His grace ll b @ work in every area of our lives.Amen!
Kafcakes, ow body?How s d braxton hicks
Sennykenny, ow u dey. U shld b counting in hours nw.Lol
@all pls does ori expire?abi it can really stay for a long tym
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skimpychick(f): 8:37am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year wonderful momas in the house. May God in his infinte mercies grant us his blessings to carry to term, safe deliveries, n to give us all we need to train these children to the glory of God IJN. It is well with us in 2014n beyond !
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 01, 2014
Chi angel: Quick question beautiful ladies, i hope its not too much information but i have been wondering, does any one have an idea how a second birth might go after having a tear from the first delivery? i had a 2nd degree tear with my first and i do not know what to expect with the second...pls o any ideas

I had tear with the first,he weighed 3.8,tore up again the second time,he weighed 4.2 and once again,the third time which is 5kg.Yes I got torn all three of my pregnancies,surprisingly the kini kan bounces back with immediate effect.If the babies keep getting this big,tears might be inevitable. Tears is nothing to worry about,it heals well.

Most women might not experience it a second time,so chilax.what exactly are you scared of,the pain or the state of the kini?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennykenny1(f): 8:47am On Jan 01, 2014
@tchiwinnie hours ke? Lol u so funny. Shea butter does not expire, it can stay 4 100yrs

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.