Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1819) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151045 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarbuns(f): 9:52am On Jun 27, 2016
mamacajah:
Roll call for Team December
Please let us know how you are faring.

1. Akorkor
2. ArewaBOG
3. AwesomeGodiAv
4. Enque 13th December.
5. Favouredmom. 12th December
6. Joyfulmoda
7. iamfruitful04
8. Mamacajah. 30th December.
9. Mimibe
10. Mukhcech (December Daddy)
11. Mum2bsoon
12. Orney
13. Queen1
14. SisiNini
15. Buccee
16. Sugar buns
17. Benignasweety. 23rd December

My people, a beg , I nominate Favouredmom as captain and Enque as deputy for team December. So that our team no go carry last oh.

Ehen please let us include our EDD to the list . Thanks and back to peeping more . lol.

#Team December 4 supernatural delivery.

Present ma. Rocking honeymoon phase only say catarrh no let me sleep for night. EDD is 29 Dec by LMP and 25 Dec by scan, my doctor even calculate 1/1/2017 e be like say make I tear am slap.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harphorlarsadeh: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2016
iomoge2:

Done.
Thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Heisable16: 10:30am On Jun 27, 2016
Gud morn mamas.

went for scan on the 18th of June and my placenta was marginal low placenta close to OS at 35wk+2d. Went to ante natal on 23 June and my bp was check it came out 80/50 doctor say since the doctors are on strike they will not admit.

I was ask to rest and take a lot of water for the bp to come up, that placenta can still move up before 38wks.
When others are complaining of high bp my own is low bp what should I do to increase the bp. what about the placenta, is it ok.

This is my third missionary journey, didn’t have it in my other two.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 10:36am On Jun 27, 2016
Favouredmom:

Who else has started feeling flutters in her tummy? The other day it felt like someone was tapping me from the inside, like feathers were tickling me from both sides of the stomach. Thought they said it will take a while to feel anything but I'm sure it's not just all in my head. Someone should assure me I'm not paranoid embarassed

Prayer Monday loading

Wishing us all a blessed week full of grace

Yes mama, have been feeling it for like 2 weeks now... I also felt it last night and always refrain myself from scratching it cos am always curious abt what it could be... I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow...

Who else feels the little grumpy-like stomach noise after eating? Hahahhahaha... That's the best feeling ever! It makes me laugh real good...

We'll all carry to term IJN...

#teamDecember4SupernaturalDelivery

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 10:44am On Jun 27, 2016
Heisable16:
Gud morn mamas.

went for scan on the 18th of June and my placenta was marginal low placenta close to OS at 35wk+2d. Went to ante natal on 23 June and my bp was check it came out 80/50 doctor say since the doctors are on strike they will not admit.

I was ask to rest and take a lot of water for the bp to come up, that placenta can still move up before 38wks.
When others are complaining of high bp my own is low bp what should I do to increase the bp. what about the placenta, is it ok.

During my week 15, mine was so low that doctors checked me over n over again. Using manual and electrical method.
Electronic method showed 80)48 while manual one showed 80/70
Doctor said I should take water always with a pinch of salt.
They were worried for me and I should have fainted with how low it was but funny enough I was fine.

Maybe u should try d water n pinch of salt as often as possible.
Other mamas would say more.

Happy bumping n easy delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 10:45am On Jun 27, 2016
Heisable16:
Gud morn mamas.

During my week 15, mine was so low that doctors checked me over n over again. Using manual and electrical method.
They were worried for me and I should have fainted with how low it was but funny enough I was fine.

Rest too. Rest and rest.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 10:54am On Jun 27, 2016
Congrats @ jennykoko3009. We join you to welcome our cutie. Awaiting bs. Teamjuneforawesomesupernaturaldelivery#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 10:55am On Jun 27, 2016
Team November... Me went for anormally scan.
My baby just dey do kalo kalo for the scan man.

Changing position like no man's business.
The mam even said I should come in 3weeks for a free scan that he won't collect money... cool shocked

Today na like we were unable to see anything.
Even to show gender na lie. Baby cross leg like me.
As in d man was doing the scan and his assistant was laughing. He then looked at my leg and said release ur leg. Na d same posture your baby take. I dey do scan cross leg. After I spend over 45 minutes on top scan table and nothing to show.
Lol

They wanted to do 3d of face. Baby no gree. Once scan reach there. Hand dey follow.
Once scan reach leg. See kick as if to say don't touch me.
The man say na wa o
That he never see
Lol

I was just laughing.
I never chop o. See play abeg. Lol.
Baby dey do 360.
Close leg.
Suck hand. Legs dey my navel area already. Kikikikikikikikikiki.

It was fun sha..... Atleast we are fine.
I thank God.
I go do free scan in July grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy

32 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adeime: 10:58am On Jun 27, 2016
To add to this I didn't know anything about bp until I got pregnant as I never go to the hospital, my bp was low and Dr asked a couple of qstns over time they found out I have an exceptional low bp naturally and Dr concluded since it's relative then there nothing to worry about depending on your medical history funny enough I just found out last week that my dad has similar condition as he's always add low bp. In all happy bumping dear
iomoge2:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2016
SisiNini:

Yes mama, have been feeling it for like 2 weeks now... I also felt it last night and always refrain myself from scratching it cos am always curious abt what it could be... I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow...

Who else feels the little grumpy-like stomach noise after eating? Hahahhahaha... That's the best feeling ever! It makes me laugh real good...

We'll all carry to term IJN...

#teamDecember4SupernaturalDelivery
Those feelings are divine.
Enjoy it.
Feels like twitch from inside or flutters.
The one after eating too

Hehehhe
Mine is more when I seat up in d office.
O boi. She is real.

Then when I sleep on my left. It's sweeter.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 27, 2016
sugarbuns
cheesycheesy..tear slap ke!..dis mama no go keel person oo

Heisable16..teamie yes ur placenta can still move up nd
abt d low bp:

Try to lie on your left side as it increases the
flow of blood to your heart

Avoid some sudden movement particularly
when standing up from a seated position

Avoid standing for long durations of time

Avoid caffeinated drinks or beverages and
alcohol

Consume several small meals during the day
instead of the normal three large meals

Exercise regularly because it sharpens the
reflexes and helps keep the blood pressure
within the normal range.u can google regarding the exercises you can do for each stage

Drink plenty of fluids;.dont joke with water ..consume it like anytingrin..hope dese tips help...takia mam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phundek(f): 11:12am On Jun 27, 2016
Gudmorning,mamacajah,pls add me to team december or do I hv to do anytin like pay dues before I can be added.[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:18am On Jun 27, 2016
OnyxGem10:

Thnks mama I'm 36wks gone slept on ma left side all thru last nite. Hav seen ma doc dis morn will try nt to worry
Thnks

Hi mommy @36wks gone dat means u hv entered d 37th week,hv no fear ok,if LO wil b brought out 2ru cs,pls dnt hesitate.. D most important tin z u alive n baby alive wit dh making too much money kiss kiss(ego di mkpa grin)

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 11:18am On Jun 27, 2016
Prayer mood activated

Father thank you for the gift of life granted to us,our little ones,our husbands and every member of our family.
Thank you for all women in this forum,for making us co-creators with you. Thank you for safe delivery granted to all June mamas that have put to bed. Thank you for all mamas that just got their BFP. We return all the glory,honor,adoration,thanksgiving and praise to you in Jesus name.Amen
Into your loving arms we commit we the remaining June mamas awaiting the birth of our precious babies. Daddy be with us. Remove fear and every anxiety. Grant us a swift,smooth and supernatural delivery. We are children of the new covenant and will have it better than the Hebrew women in Jesus name. We cancel every complication and stillbirth in Jesus name,Amen.
All medical and non medical personnel that will be on duty on the day of our delivery,let the Holy Spirit take charge of them. They will work in our favour in Jesus name.
Father watch over all waddling mamas. Take away sickness from us and grant us divine health and strength even after the end of this pregnancy. Amen.
All our TTC mamas we handover to you. Wipe their tears just like you did for me and give them children. They will bear as much children as their hearts desire in Jesus name.
Daddy,you are our source,our economy is not of this world. We decree life in our finances. No matter how bad the nation's economy is,we will have abundance in Jesus name Amen.
We give you all glory both now and forevermore in the Mighty name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ we have prayed Amen.

40 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EneJeta: 11:23am On Jun 27, 2016
Good morning mamas.

Congratulations to mamas who has birthed

@Mitchhy abeg relax well ooo

Have a blessed week

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ArewaBOG: 11:23am On Jun 27, 2016
mamacajah:

1. Akorkor
2. ArewaBOG 4th December
3. AwesomeGodiAv
4. Enque 13th December.
6. Joyfulmoda
7. iamfruitful04
9. Mimibe
11. Mum2bsoon
12. Orney
13. Queen1
14. SisiNini
15. Buccee
16. Sugar buns

My people, a beg , I nominate Favouredmom as captain and Enque as deputy for team December. So that our team no go carry last oh.

Ehen please let us include our EDD to the list . Thanks and back to peeping more . lol.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 27, 2016
beyedew:

Hi mommy @36wks gone dat means u hv entered d 37th week,hv no fear ok,if LO wil b brought out 2ru cs,pls dnt hesitate.. D most important tin z u alive n baby alive wit dh making too much money kiss kiss(ego di mkpa grin)

mornin mama..is our baby still chasing his shadow...cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 11:48am On Jun 27, 2016
iomoge2:

The mam even said I should come in 3weeks for a free scan that he won't collect money... cool shocked

As in d man was doing the scan and his assistant was laughing. He then looked at my leg and said release ur leg. Na d same posture your baby take. I dey do scan cross leg. After I spend over 45 minutes on top scan table and nothing to show.
Lol

They wanted to do 3d of face. Baby no gree. Once scan reach there. Hand dey follow.
The man say na wa o
That he never see
Lol

I was just laughing.
Baby dey do 360.
Close leg.

I thank God.

lol,your baby dey do yanga like u,abeg make she open yansh nah,I know say na gehl coz na gehl no dey grew open der thing.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 11:50am On Jun 27, 2016
mamacajah:

1. Akorkor
2. ArewaBOG
3. AwesomeGodiAv
4. Enque 13th December.
6. Joyfulmoda
7. iamfruitful04
9. Mimibe
11. Mum2bsoon
12. Orney
13. Queen1
14. SisiNini
15. Buccee
16. Sugar buns

Present o
Rocking my second phase with headache and cool flutters in my stomach.
Not done scan yet BT based on LMP I am 18th Dec.
Hoping to register for ANC this week lipsrsealed

Biko, Shey na only me waka come for ds headache ni? What can I do to it? cry make una come to my rescue. All sabi mamas

#Teamdecember #teamnolibido #teamchristmasbaby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 11:56am On Jun 27, 2016
Monday Prayers

Our Father in heaven we bless you and adore you. We are grateful for all the good things you are doing in our Lives. We thank you for the lives of our unborn babies. We bless you Father for every pregnant mothers will deliver safety in Jesus Name. Amen.

Father we commit the remaining June mothers into your hands. None shall cast their young in Jesus Name Amen.

Ancient of days, the Greater than the Greatest The mighty man in battle l present my fellow July mothers to you we shall deliver safety and carry our babies in Jesus Name. Amen

Baba to our TTC mothers grant they their heart desires as there is no impossibility with You

Receive all the glory and honour. For Jesus Mighty name we have Prayed. AMEN

29 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2016
Eheen, where is Favouredmom o, coman do ya job..lol

phundek you have to pay dues to able presido Mama Zaynie ASAP o!

Welcome on board

phundek:
Gudmorning,mamacajah,pls add me to team december or do I hv to do anytin like pay dues before I can be added.[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
I have those headaches often, but i notice it comes when I stress or haven't rested in a while. I try as much as I can not to take paracetamol, so all I do is wrap ice in a towel or soak a towel in very cold water and place it on my forehead with it and then lay down for a while. That's actually what works for me.

buccee:

Present o

Biko, Shey na only me waka come for ds headache ni? What can I do to it? cry make una come to my rescue. All sabi mamas

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummide: 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
MamaOO:

This is so not true! If what she has is anterior placenta and not placenta previa, then there is absolutely NOTHING that stops her from having a natural birth. No doctor will advise for a Cesarean section just because she has anterior placenta. Anterior placenta only means the placenta attached to the front of the uterus rather than the back closer to the spine.

I have it, and my doctor has not even mentioned any CS to me. And I am in my third trimester

Lolll, i was actually referring to a low-lying/ placenta previa. Mine was low-lying n doctor never mentioned any CS to me axpecially at d early stage cos they believe it will normalize. But Come to think of it, even though I made a mistake typing anterior it still doesn't mean it's 100% not true, cos in some rare cases of anterior placenta there are possibilities that it could grow downwards which means it grows towards d cervix which could possibly block baby's way on delivery which is therefore referred to as previa. Sorry for the long tori, need to clear myself

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
iomoge2:

Lol

The man say na wa o
That he never see
Lol

I was just laughing.
Baby dey do 360.
Close leg.

I thank God.

Mummy please Leave baby alone..... why do u want to see his/her thing? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
iomoge2:

Lol

The man say na wa o
That he never see
Lol

I was just laughing.
Baby dey do 360.
Close leg.

I thank God.

Mummy please leave baby alone o grin grin why do you want to see his/her kini??

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hello all mama's how u all doing,

@ proudmum38 ' pls am here, wots d question, didn't see any.

Welcome ma'am ekene/ liftedhands.

Hmm, ma' am sugah, we're re u going to??

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
buccee:

Present o

I also experienced this terrible headache like more than twice last week. Although mine came with catarrh because i couldn't sleep in the night well. What i did was pouring Water on my head since am on my natural hair then i go to bed. My doc gave me paracetamol but trust me i havent use it at all because i have many drugs already.
God will help us....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
Akorkor:

I also experienced this terrible headache like more than twice last week. Although mine came with catarrh because i couldn't sleep in the night well. What i did was pouring Water on my head since am on my natural hair then i go to bed. My doc gave me paracetamol but trust me i havent use it at all because i have many drugs already.
God will help us....r

Thanks, wil try water therapy, d paracetamol I used sef only worked for 3 hrs before it resumed. Dh was even suggesting I check my pcv level.
Amen and Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
ijeomaobi1:
See birthday mates for my baby.

Iomoge2 and prettyhurts!!!

Ok o. At least am in Houston by then so doctor is available. grin
LO Sebi u see fine babes that want to be Ur bday mate! Just arrange ursefr for july29 u hear?

Baby listen to mum you hear. Don't worry ehh we'll sooo pamper you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
iomoge2:
Yippee. My bday mate here
Seriously Waawuu!!! And I thought ion v birthday mate. Leo noni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mymoneygrows(f): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
iomoge2:

Done.
Mama pls me too o. I need the book. peachworldtech@gmail.com tanx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
OnyxGem10:
Update

Gud morning mamas so l called ma doc dis morn nd he said to com to d hospital l wnt he check nd said he culd hear baby's hrtbt buh dat it wasnt strng he said to com bac by 4pm for scan.

All will be well!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.