Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8201717 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HerteEnUke26(f): 12:26am On Jul 01, 2016
Congratulations to our mommas, may their existence be blessing to their entire generation, God bless you mommas and well done.
Team sept, we still dey persevere, please am contemplating getting baby bath for LO, though my MIL didn't use with my first and I don't know how to use it either cos I learnt to bath her style but somehow the bath keeps coming to mind
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 12:28am On Jul 01, 2016
dexterush:

Lol,thanks. How make I take transport am come,by road ,air ,or water grin
Please come by air... fresh boy no need stress ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 12:29am On Jul 01, 2016
talltosyne:
Baby josh @ 2months
Chubby babies rock kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 12:38am On Jul 01, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Cc Emerald65
Thanks Enkay.Did you buy one ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 2:34am On Jul 01, 2016
Liftedhands:
Creamchiccb easy delivery to you! We await the goodnews.

Mbula fire on nothing do you wink

Udoomama I'm speechless lipsrsealed wow thumbs up.

Cute babies I'm seeing God bless them all!
kiss kiss kiss
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin thanks dear, I saw ekene looking fresh as always, kissto him.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 3:02am On Jul 01, 2016
hafofems:
@mitchyy congrats, God bless baby Hansel. Quick recovery to u.

@melly245 nice birth story. Thks for sharing. God bless ur handsome diamond.

@udoomama dis ur bump na wonder. God is strenght.

@proudmom38 weldone ma. Happy 11months to little proudy. He wil grow in good health and wealth IJN. I love his hair.

I hail all mamas in d house.

Team november how is d ministry moving?. God wil make it easy for us all IJN.

Teamnovember4supernaturaldelivery.
amen darl, na real wonder bump cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 3:08am On Jul 01, 2016
proudmom38:

Chisos! Dis 1 na double decker o kikikikiki....I wish u safe delivery mama.
kikikkikikikikikiki in enkaydewdrop voice grin, na tripple decker sef. Amen sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 3:32am On Jul 01, 2016
Evacroft:
Congrats mitchyy,welcome baby hansel,our yellow baby. We await ur bs.
Congrats esof1, may God bless ur lovely baby Dominique.
Udomama, my teamie, how pushing?we are getting there.
God bless all thread cuties,they all look cute,u mama's are trying.kudos.
my teamie, the pushing is gradually moving to its permnent site grin, the Lord is our strength dearie. August is by the corner #dancingwithmytrailerbumb#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 3:41am On Jul 01, 2016
Congratulations @ esof1 and creamchiccb, thank God for a safe delivery.

Happy Birthday to all the celebrants, many more years IJN.

Happy New month my e family, may this month usher in more gud news, plenty BFP, easy deliveries IJN.

#teamaugust# let the count down begin yipee, am so happy grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutie999(f): 4:25am On Jul 01, 2016
Fortius:
thanks mumi ozycy...as she dey grab..july too dey grab sum lovely mamas frm her...

cutie999...dearest sis hw r u doin luv..pls be calm nd our precious will soon land..u hia?***drags chair for her ndfix her for firstwk in july***...Brownsmoothie dorling..hw r u doin...d day i set my eyes on u ..ur birthday..i so much envy enkaydewdrop..nohomo ***firstweek too***....*sigh*
cappo mitchyy who remain abeggrin

Thanks love

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hormobollar(f): 4:33am On Jul 01, 2016
esof1:
Birth alert!

God has made my family smile again.

After 7hrs of active augumented labour, my bundle of joy, my "bababatunde", the one that came to console my family on the death of my father; baby Dominique Iwinosa,Owie has finally landed at abt 5:05pm 30/6/2016.

Thank you mamas for ur word of prayers. May God raise people to meet you at the point of your needs. Amen!

Halleluyah!!! It has finally end in praise... Happy for you ma, may he bring joy to your household always... Congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 5:18am On Jul 01, 2016
@creamchiccb, congrats dearie. Hapi vigilante. God bless ur lo

@esof1, congrats dearie, God bless your lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 5:36am On Jul 01, 2016
Finally got up on the over 10 pages. Congrats to all mamas that have birthed Mitchyy, esof1, creamchiccb, and melly245. May God bless your LOs. Happy New Month, y'all

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by roseval(f): 5:48am On Jul 01, 2016
Happy new month to all the mama's, to all that have given birth congratulation to the remaining mama's the Lord is your strength to our July mama's go in nd deliver like the Hebrew women, painless delivery shall all be ur potion in Jesus mighty name Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:58am On Jul 01, 2016
Congrats @esof1 and creamchiccb. May arrival of your cuties bring joy and fulfillment in your home always, Amen.

@all, Happy new month.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peach45(f): 6:24am On Jul 01, 2016
Good news everywhere,congrats to all mama that have given birth. God will protect n keep them .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:29am On Jul 01, 2016
udoomama:
my teamie, the pushing is gradually moving to its permnent site grin, the Lord is our strength dearie. August is by the corner #dancingwithmytrailerbumb#
Teamie, you no bring your trailer bump come on bumpy Tuesday, you do make these Mamas wan chop me say my bump na die. ... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed .They all suddenly forgot that you are the queen of bump .... cheesy grin
Say me well to the twin. .... kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 6:30am On Jul 01, 2016
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! Excitement in d air! As june dey drag so na wetin make my july mamas pop out our cuties no be say dem mean to port ooo lol. Team july is for sharp sharp delivery mehn! Thank you Jesus.
Congrats to my amiable cappo Mitchyy and my teamies creamchiccb and esof1 ! God bless ur precious ones! Na our july boys come out first so as to prepare d bride price for baes. Thank God
But wait o Enkaydewdrop is a fery winkend somborri chaiiii. 4 july mamas in just 2 days! I go like see dat ur baba ooooo,he is good.
Congrats melly245 God bless ur LO

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:30am On Jul 01, 2016
Where is my Mumpurity2 oo ooo ? Your absence is worrisome ooo angry angry sad sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 6:42am On Jul 01, 2016
wow good newz everywhere congrats to mitchyy, @ esof1 and creamchiccb. may God bless your loved ones. it all ended in praise for june mamas, over to july mamas. Happy New Month people. It will continue to end in praise.
#teamaugust4awesomedelivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lbotusme: 6:45am On Jul 01, 2016
Congrats to esof1, mitchy and all d mamas that jput to bed. May God bless your los.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 6:51am On Jul 01, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Teamie, you no bring your trailer bump come on bumpy Tuesday, you do make these Mamas wan chop me say my bump na die. ... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed .They all suddenly forgot that you are the queen of bump .... cheesy grin
Say me well to the twin. .... kiss kiss
lol cheesy cappo, my subscription expire dat day, I post my mighty bump Yesterday U no see am? grin , this bump mighty no be small, thank God we don enta july, very soon, we go enta august by his grace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 6:54am On Jul 01, 2016
#Kisses...

Almighty June!
GOING!
GOING!!
GOING!!! [/quote]

my prince arrived yesternoon via elective cs weighing 3.8kg....tanx to all d wonderful mamas here....too tired so bs later pls

49 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 7:03am On Jul 01, 2016
dexterush:
wowww,he is really a baby diamond kiss kiss kiss kiss. Babe be sleeping like "men am tired". So adorable,at the sight of them you just forget all the pain and crave for more.

May he bring joy and happiness to your household.
awww thanks mam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by roseval(f): 7:11am On Jul 01, 2016
Brownsmoothie:

#Kisses...

Almighty June!
GOING!
GOING!!
GOING!!!

my prince arrived yesternoon via elective cs weighing 3.8kg....tanx to all d wonderful mamas here....too tired so bs later pls
congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hafofems: 7:13am On Jul 01, 2016
@Sooonest thks ma. I took d 2nd dose far in d night although it makes me feel misearable but no more vomitting.

@thks to evrymama dat answered my question. God bless u.

congrats esof1 it finally ended in praise.

God bless all d babies on thread cuties and those dat couldnt make it yesterday.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hafofems: 7:16am On Jul 01, 2016
Double post.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 7:21am On Jul 01, 2016
Mitchy!!!!!! Congrats darling. Hansel boo boo, welcome to our world.

Congrats brownsmoothie, take ur time to rest. Pele.

Congrats melly245 and creamchiccb.
God bless all your LOs. They will indeed be a source of unending joy for u and ur family.

June was indeed a hau-te month.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 7:21am On Jul 01, 2016
congrats @brownsmoothie , @melly245 and @ creamchiccb God bless ur LOs. Oya team JULY over to you! Happy New month mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 7:23am On Jul 01, 2016
Congratulations to esof1, creamchiccb and brownsmoothie God bless your LOs abundantly. I'm so happy for you all.

Yay, July is here o, then August! grin I'm sure some of our August mamas go port to July, but e good, baby fine, mummy fine and plenty money na the koko.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hafofems: 7:46am On Jul 01, 2016
Happy new month all!

In dis New Month n d 2nd half of dis Year, The Almighty will empower U with Power 2 Prosper, lift U up n Place U n Ur family with EASE where U all Ought 2 be with Flood of Celebration in Jesus name Amen.Happy New month.

@Brownsmoothie and creamchiccb congrats. God bless ur LOs.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 7:46am On Jul 01, 2016
Brownsmoothie:

#Kisses...

Almighty June!
GOING!
GOING!!
GOING!!!

Congrats.... God bless your LO.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.