Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1854) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145349 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
ozycy:

250 what shocked and baby Sophie is here struggling with 60ml angry. I have shown her this message lol.

Mama, how old is baby Sophie?
Baby Jay is taking 60ml already... Every two hours...
Hope I'm not over feeding him...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
dexterush:
Reporting live for thread cuties,here is baby kamsi and Kc at three month saying hi to all the wonderful mamas in the house and to all their fellow cuties reporting for duty.

Oh Lawd!!!

Dia cuteness dey make me catch cold...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
Peach45:
my sister na same boat we dey ooooo, gave birth via cs too n my son will 1yr n 4month on d 7th of july.na so so beg i dey beg my hussy make e give me belle. D doctor i met told me dat 15/18month is ok abeg make we cc: our mama in d house ,mumkaffybill,mum zaynie,mum soonest n all oda sabi mamas

I took in when my son clocked 1yr5month so I. Think you are good to go.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
Liftedhands:
Relax mama! Take a deep breath and tell yourself I can do this! Throw frustration outta the window asap! Your son has just been evicted from his 5 star lodging if na you won't you cry? Lolz grin

As far as his not running a temp! You've fed him, and his diaper is fresh! Relax and be calm (they can sense our emotions) ask grandma to hold him while you rest, He'll be fine.

He just started this one last night...
I dunno what to do to pacify him...
I tried using my breast, but he kept screaming...
I dint know when I started crying with him...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
Liftedhands:
[size=13pt]my pride and joy! My sunshine! My sugar plum yummy gum drop! My munchkin! My first born![/size]
Abeg, I fit book Ekene down for my next pikin?
***wipes tear...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
BritneyStacy:
Please who is that mama that sells waist trainer in the house. Please mention me.... Let's talk ooo

Cc Emerald65
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
With just a few hours to the end of June, I'm pleased to say that God has been faithful to the "small but mighty" team June...
We thank God for the successful delivery of the babies of our dear Jennykoko3009, raptor2, lilylurv and mitchyy...
We are indeed grateful to God for His numerous blessings...

One of our last roll calls, and we close the curtains and march into sweet July...
gringringrin

1....Okeoghene4real-----------Charming Princess
2....JoyChioma19---------------Gallant Soldier
3....Hajarahbadmus------------Charming Princess
4....GenyEbere--------------------Gallant Soldier(ported - to May)
5....Cassieluv----------------------Charming Princess
6....Osas4G-------------------------Charming Princess
7....Ginababy----------------------Gallant Soldier
8....Kokolet007-------------------Charming Princess
9....Melly245-----------------------Gallant Soldier
10..Lilylurv--------------------------Gallant Soldier
11..Brownsmoothie------------26th June
12..Enkaydewdrop--------------Gallant Soldier
13..Amhappy----------------------28th June
14..Cutie999-----------------------29th June
15..Jennykoko3009------------Gallant Soldier
16..Ambient------------------------Gallant Soldier (ported from May)
17..Zimunachimdi---------------Gallant Soldier (ported from May)
18..Ekeminiabasi----------------Gallant Soldier/Charming Princess (ported from July)
19..Raptor2-------------------------Charming Princess (ported from July)
20..Esof1-----------------------------Awaiting Good News
21..Mitchyy--------------------------Gallant Soldier (ported from July)
22..Tammyloreoluwa
23..GodMercy2015
24..Estagirl
25..Ronnie1984
26..Youngmum

Tammyloreoluwa, GodMercy2015, Estagirl, Ronnie1984, youngmum,...
Please, come and update us oooooooooh...
Chai!!!

Brownsmoothie
Amhappy
Cutie999
The day isn't over yet... gringringrin

Any other July mama feel like joining us? There's still space oh...
tonguetonguetongue

Creamchiccb, how far sis?
It must end in praise for you mama...

#Kisses...

Almighty June!
GOING!
GOING!!
GOING!!!

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OnyxGem10(f): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
Fortius:
creamchiccb..teamie..it is well wt u inJesus name..ah..o ga oo.. i fear enkaydewdrop oo..yee***meditating***..i will not port!i will not port!!i will not port!!!***checking d wall clock*** less dan 10hrs to July***fingers crossed***

esof1 nd OnyxGem10 hw far sisters?

I'm fyn mama team july repping no porting thnks for checking up on us

Doc. Wnts us to at least get to 38wks so baby can bake wella.

July we r here already it has bin God all d way may His name b praised.

Easy nd smooth delivery to us all IJN.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumjb(f): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
mitchyy:
My prince charming. My oyinbo pikin. My love. My handsome prince. My baby. My Hansel. My Orezimena. My everything!
Staring at you makes all the pains i passed through insignificant.
Welcome my baby boy! Mama loves you so much kiss

Hansel came in via emergency C-section 5am this morning after enduring excruciating labor pains from 2pm to 4:30am the next day. BS coming later when i'm strong enough.

Kisses to all my teamies and the mamas on this thread. Safe delivery to all waddling mamas. Hansel really wanted to port to June and his wish was granted. But i can never abandon my teamies. Na we we o grin

#threadcuties
welcome our oyinbo hansel. He is so cute.

Hansel has like my flannel
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
Liftedhands:
Ozy you can say that again! The waiting was so intense! I didn't even know when I jumped up with my big belle the day she announced his birth grin all glory to God.

Awwww! Thanks sis. Dats why I dnt like finding faults n blames on dis thread even wen I'm pushed,cos I so cherished all d support n love shown 2me n my family on dis thread...And I want 2 use dis medium 2 say a 'BIG THANK U' 2 all mamas here 4 ur LOVE! WE LOVE U ALL....

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
Let us join thread cuties too today...

Baby Jay clocked one week yesterday...
gringringrin

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
creamchiccb:
Congrats cappo mitchyy!tnk God!pleaase house pray for me!in d hospital 4 delivery.....
Easy delivery to u in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

gringringrin

Waoh! So cute. U re blessed...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by roseval(f): 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
Congrats to all the mama's that has given birth, may ur Los bring you all joy. Cute babies everywhere I envy u guys may God bless them with gud health. Team Nov how market?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
proudmom38:

Waoh! So cute. U re blessed...

Amen!!!
Thanks momma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

gringringrin

It's one week already? shocked How time flies! See our cute Chinco, pls stop crying o. Izz like we bought the same pack of flannels. grin God bless you darling.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mbula(f): 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

gringringrin

enkay....enkay.....enkay......how many times did I call u?don't tempt me......if not u will see my red eye......cutie like dis dey make second missionary journey hungry me oooo.....I will pretend I have not seen him.may he bring joy to ur home always......

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutie999(f): 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!! Please don't say that oh...
It is not your fault that baby hasn't come yet...
Please, let your mind be at rest, baby will come at God's own appointed time...
Please, relax ehn... Please cheer up babes... Please...

Whether baby comes on your EDD or not, God will do what He says He will do...

Love you sis...

Thanks my love. It is well. ****love ya
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
My September mamas be sweeting my body grin. The response for the EDD has been overwhelming!!! Iv just updated the list so far with people that mentioned me...id go through the thread (I never read since morning so I wonder how many pages I need to read cry)

1. sugah....EDD 1st......Team blue
2. Chili89...EDD 8th...Team Pink
3. Uglybetty1......EDD.......Team Pink?
4. Loistee..................Team blue
5. Mowojuoluwa**********God knows best ****
6. Serefunmee
7. Blessedmum...EDD 18th...Team blue
8. Mummyife...EDD 15th...Team blue
9. Olaoyekemi...EDD 21/25th...Team Green
10. switlolly27....EDD 26th....Team Green
11. Funmz.....EDD 25th...Team Green
12. Ibari
13. Starbuck...EDD 13th...Team Blue
14. Cheerychy **waiting for your transfer letter**
15. Carinmom
16. Beebee12
17. AdaEkube...EDD 28th...Team Pink
18. Teal................Team blue
19. HillyMa...EDD 5th...Team blue
20.MamaOO.....EDD 2nd....Team blue
21. Sexyshe......... Team blue
22..Jina24......EDD 26th........Team pink
23. eigmaticme........Team pink******God knows best***
24. Simababe..........Team Green
25.Ahmanim
26. Tiimzy...EDD 13th...Team Pink
27. besttbabe
28. Tippex
29 Haleematm.........Team blue
30. Odycute
31. Babysugar1.......Team blue
32. PresVA
33. Itunumary
34. Tallgirlslim......Team blue
35. Mumgb...........Team pink
36. Jesusbaby1.....Team pink
37. hormobollar...EDD 10th...Team pink
38. harphorlarsadeh.....
39. Chizeal.....Team Green
40. Faari.......Team Green
41. mymoneygrows...EDD 13th.. Team Blue&Pink... our only iyaibeji
42. portable4real.....Team Blue
43. tipsyjules......Team blue.
44. Coldfeet (on behalf of her sister Iyaibeta) Team blue, blue and blue
45. Lastbornop
46. OmoNwa
47. HerteEnUke26....EDD 8th...Team Green
48.Chubby100....EDD 20th...Team Blue
49. Fabmummy (on behalf of her sister )....EDD 21st...Team green
50. rollyare......

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

gringringrin
Cuteness redefined kiss
Wait oh,is that blush I see on his cheek Hmmm girls in crious trouble, this is the season of òlu gbagia girls. (Hope I spelt it well,I be fake IBO)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by byvan03: 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
starbuck:

Byvan03

Hello babe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
creamchiccb:
pleaase house pray for me!in d hospital 4 delivery.....
We await your victorious testimony dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutie999(f): 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
sayoddy:
cutie999 Pls take it easy on yourself, you're not at fault, baby wants to set his own birthday. I was once in your shoe. 4 different edd came and LMP calculation passed with no show. I eventually gave birth naturally 8days post LMP calculation.
Just watch out for any sign, your day of joy will be here soon

Thanks dearie. It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
Fortius:

hmm..let me copy mumi soonest..she wil knw beta.
Hafofems, most of us have malaria parasite 1+, what matters is if you are symptomatic. If you are not, relax and take ur IPT when you are due for it. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fearless07(f): 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
juliebest:

Mamas, I'm a year older today o. Help me thank God.

fearless07, how far sis?

I dey ooo. Thank God July is around the corner. The heaviness and tiredness no gree me. Happy birthday sis, age with grace. Thanks for checking up. God bless you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
Birth alert!

God has made my family smile again.

After 7hrs of active augumented labour, my bundle of joy, my "bababatunde", the one that came to console my family on the death of my father; baby Dominique Iwinosa,Owie has finally landed at abt 5:05pm 30/6/2016.

Thank you mamas for ur word of prayers. May God raise people to meet you at the point of your needs. Amen!

64 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
Peach45:
my sister na same boat we dey ooooo, gave birth via cs too n my son will 1yr n 4month on d 7th of july.na so so beg i dey beg my hussy make e give me belle. D doctor i met told me dat 15/18month is ok abeg make we cc: our mama in d house ,mumkaffybill,mum zaynie,mum soonest n all oda sabi mamas
Personally I think from 15months is ok to start trying. That thing called uterine rupture dey fear me. Cheers

Congrats Esof1 on ur BBB. Quick recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uglyBetty1(f): 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
sugah:
Over 200 unread msgs...una dey try. I just have to do this!! I was waiting for the beginning of the month for a roll call but who says we have to wait for beginning of the month sef? Team September mamas are special!! Very special that we can vex and decide to do roll call every day or every week..mamas make una hold me make I no vex grin

So here we go. Cha cha cha September mamas Kwenu!!!! Sexilicious September mamas!! Swaggalicious September mamas!! Supernatural September mamas!!! Kwenu oooo!!!!!
We have officially broken a record at almost 50 members so far. We shall be the team that everyone else would look up to . We've gat it all. We've got numbers, we have twins, we have tripplets, we have plenty team blues and pinks and most especially (and the one very close to my heart) we have many mamas that crossed over from the TTC thread. We are truly blessed!!!

Oya swaggalicious mamas come out and answer roll call, come along with your baby sex (just give us team green if you don't want to share) and EDD.

Let us welcome our newest members: HerteEnUke26 kiss Chubby100 kiss and fabmummy (on behalf of her sister) kiss

1. sugah....EDD 1st Sept......Team blue
2. Chili89...EDD 8th Sept....
3. Uglybetty1
4. Loistee..................Team blue
5. Mowojuoluwa**********God knows best ****
6. Serefunmee
7. Blessedmum......Team blue
8. Mummyife.....Team blue
9. Olaoyekemi....
10. switlolly27....EDD 26th Sept....Team Green
11. Funmz.....EDD 25th Sept....Team green
12. Ibari 
13. Starbuck
14. Cheerychy **waiting for your transfer letter**
15. Carinmom 
16. Beebee12 
17. AdaEkube.......
18. Teal................Team blue
19. HillyMa...........Team blue
20.MamaOO.....EDD 2nd Sept....Team blue
21. Sexyshe......... Team blue
22..Jina24......EDD 26th Sep........Team pink
23. eigmaticme........Team pink******God knows best***
24. Simababe..........baby's leg closed
25.Ahmanim
26. Tiimzy
27. besttbabe
28. Tippex
29 Haleematm.........Team blue
30. Odycute
31. Babysugar1.......Team blue
32. PresVA
33. Itunumary 
34. Tallgirlslim......Team blue
35. Mumgb...........Team pink
36. Jesusbaby1.....Team pink
37. hormobollar......Team pink 
38. harphorlarsadeh..... 
39. Chizeal.....
40. Faari........wants to be surprised. 
41. mymoneygrows...EDD 13th Sept.. Team Blue&Pink... our only iyaibeji
42. portable4real...........
43. tipsyjules......Team blue.
44. Coldfeet (on behalf of her sister Iyaibeta) Team blue, blue and blue
45. Lastbornop
46. OmoNwa
47. HerteEnUke26....EDD 8th Sept...Team Green
48.Chubby100....EDD 20th Sept...Team Blue
49. Fabmummy (on behalf of her sister )....EDD 21st sept...Team green

Present ooooo Am trying to catch up. The first sex scan I did was pink but I still want to confirm by tomorrow

Team september for supernatural delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
Good evening everyone, hope your day was fabulous.

@malizzy, my edd mate. Na so I see am o. I've been battling with back ache, pain in my left breast that comes at interval and pain in my pelvis. I washed my lo's clothes, shawl, flannel and every other baby things today, I think that is why I'm just aching all over. All the sorting, spreading and folding was real work for me coupled with the fact that I'm home alone with my toddler who is a handful . I thank God sha, I'm not complaining. May He see us to the end safely.

@mitchyy, a very big congrats to you. You finally ported, you owe enkaydewdrop a big plate of ewa agoyin. Welcome to the world handsome Hansel, may you live a blessed, glorious and fulfilling life.

@creamchiccb, trust you are doing fine. We await the good news. It is well with you in Jesus name, Amen.

@herteenuke26, chubby100 and every other new mama on the thread, I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months and supernatural delivery. I can see you are already enjoying your stay on the thread.

@proudmum38. Happy 11 months to lil proudy, I wish him all the best in life.

@all august mamas, I salute oh, July should come and go o and let us see road. @udoomama, I saw your bump o, you be the real bumppie mama. It will soon be over , mother alive, baby alive, daddy alive, siblings alive with plenty money.

What else do I want to write ? *searching brain* . Ok, that is all for now.

#augustmamaforsupernaturalvbacdelivery

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by roseval(f): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
esof1:
Birth alert!

God has made my family smile again.

After 7hrs of active augumented labour, my bundle of joy, my "bababatunde", the one that came to console my family on the death of my father; baby Dominique Iwinosa,Owie has finally landed at abt 5:05pm 30/6/2016.

Thank you mamas for ur word of prayers. May God raise people to meet you at the point of your needs. Amen!
congrats dear, welcome baby Dominique
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumjb(f): 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Thank you mama...
Will do...
I'm already getting frustrated...

He's been crying all day, even after food... Both breast and formula...
And he eats every two hours... 60mls of formula plus breastmilk...
I've carried him, fanned him, rocked him... He just won't stop crying...
I dunno what's wrong...

Cc ozycy lovinam zaynie beyedew kaffy4bill feddy27 Fortius soonest coldfeet Liftedhands and other Sabi mamas...
Please help me...
pls mama don't get frustrated the stress will soon be over.

Nothing is wrong with him he is jst adapting to the new enviroment, he will be 5n. Pls make sure u burp him after every feed so that air should not be trapped in his stomach as this can make him feel unconfortable
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
esof1 congrats on d birth of ur baby, May he bring immeasurable joy to ur family

(1) (2) (3) ... (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.