Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,169 members, 7,829,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1875) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8176104 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 7:20am On Jul 04, 2016
@ cheeomar

The devil has failed over your family. May God continue to keep you and your family in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 7:30am On Jul 04, 2016
iomoge2:
[size=13pt]Baby list - edit as you wish [/size]

Clothing
8 one-piece outfits or onesies (mix of short-sleeve and long-sleeve)
5 nightgowns (for use until the cord falls off)
8 one-piece sleepsuits
5 pairs of pants/ dresses
2 newborn hats
12 pairs of socks or booties, to wear with nightgowns and outfits
2 pairs of mittens, to keep baby from scratching face
3-5 (or more) outfits for dressing up

Blankets
3 large cotton blankets
8 receiving blankets (also used as burp cloths)

Breastfeeding
Lots of bibs
Burp cloths
Breast pump (manual or electric)
Milk storage containers
Nursing pillow (not essential)
Nursing bras (if buying before baby is born, buy one cup size larger than your pregnant bra size)
Breast pads (disposable or washable)
Lotion or ointment for sore Tips (lanolin-based is best)
Breast pad. Lansino or tommy tippe brand.

Formula feeding
Lots of bibsml
Burp cloths
8 four-ounce bottles with Tips
6 eight-ounce bottles with Tips
Bottle and Tip brush
Formula (be sure to check expiry date)
Thermal bottle carrier
Thermal flask

Diapering
One box or two bags of newborn-size diapers (Don’t buy too many in advance in case your baby is large or grows quickly)
diaper bag
Changing pad
Baby ointment or barrier cream to prevent rash
Disposable wipes or washcloths for cleaning baby’s bottom

Bathtime
1 plastic infant tub
1 cup or bowl to pour water
4 washcloths, not used on baby’s bottom
Baby soap or cleanser
Baby shampoo (optional)
Dettol or savlon (optional)
Baby lotion/ cream
Baby hair brush/ comb
3 soft-hooded towels
Baby hair brush/ comb
3 soft-hooded towels

Sleeping
If you are using a crib:
Crib and crib mattress
3 waterproof mattress covers
4 fitted cribsheets
4 light blankets that fit in the crib
If sleeping with parents:
Firm mattress (not a waterbed)
3 waterproof pads to place under baby
Light blanket (keep away from baby’s head)

Other necessities
Infant carseat
Baby rocker
Wrapper/wrapping cloth and Oja
Nail clippers or scissors (or just bite off baby’s nails as needed)
Bulb syringe for suctioning mucous
Baby thermometer

This is so timely. Tanx cappo

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 7:40am On Jul 04, 2016
XX01:
Team November reporting for duty. Can't wait for bumpity Tuesday abi na how dem dey call am. I will make sure I eat very well so that my bump will show.

Lol, teamie. You want to intimidate with a big tommy cheesy I feel you jare. Me I'm terrible when it comes to snapping pix. Dh is always chasing me to snap in this pregnancy and I have snapped just one so far. I'll try and put in effort to take one tomorrow too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by roseval(f): 7:44am On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=iomoge2 post=47179898]Where r November Mama's
Please let's have the Gender update or Respond with TeamNude if u don't wish to stay it.

001.Besea -------------------Pending
002. Bolseas ---------------Pending
003. Deyoola ---------------Pending BAW
004. Ebony13 --------------Lil Dad & Mum
005. Florena ----------------Pending BAW
006. Godmother ---------Lil Mum
007. Iomoge2 --------------Pending
008. Jumayin --------------Lil Dad
009. Jummy004 ----------Pending BAW
010. LadyMessi ----------Pending
011. Missade --------------Lil Mum
012. Moskidarl ------------Pending BAW
013. Oshey01 --------------Pending
014. Phummy1821 -----Lil Dad.
015. PrincessKF ---------Lil Dad
016. Princesskiki --------Pending BAW
017. Pweetyface ---------Pending
018. Rejoice03 (Hafofems) ----Pending
019. Roseval ---------------Pending BAW
020. Sweetrie --------------Pending BAW
021. Temmygal25 -------Pending BAW
022. Twogreatnations -Pending
023. XX01 ---------------------Lil Dad

#TeamNovember For SupernaturalPregnancyAnd Delivery.

Hello team november Mamas.
BAW = Been A While
Please let's show face even if it's once a week for us pippers
Most times to put my mind at rest. I click our profiles to see when we were last seen.

am sure we are all enjoying our Honeymoon days...
Hehhehehe.
For me, it's d sudden jabs that reminds me that's there is a little one in me.
Then some jabs shakes my whole inside and makes me run to pu. Lol.

Those of us still having heartburn and regurgitation..... Like me.
I found a miracle suspension
I had taken it for 3days following my 2time experienced friend advise before I ran it by the doctor. Lol
Please don't be like me, show ur doctor everything before u think of starting.

I can boldly say heartburn is something I don't remember again.
And I now enjoy my meals as I am sure it would digest.

New week is starting On Tuesday. Week 23, 22,21 and 20.
Yippee.... Everyone is crossing the half way line by this week.
I am so happy.

Have we started shopping?
If no, let's have the list and put a price to it.
Let's also work within our budget.

God would definitely provide all we need and much more.

God bless our husbands and to those of us standing as Father and Mother to our LO. God bless Us too and may he make things very easy for us. Amen

We would find favour in d favour room in Jesus Name. Amen
Our Delivery would be so easy that people would be surprised. Amen
SupernaturalPregnancyAndDelivery is our portion. Amen

Please let's all try and show up more often.
My Love to everyone.

Your truly....
iOmoge

Hugsz and Wet Kisses kiss kiss kiss
Present ma, am always around oooooooooo, yesterday I even type happy Sunday.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kejibabe(f): 7:49am On Jul 04, 2016
Good morning mamas.....una weldone o. congrats to all mamas that gave birth, may Allah(swt) bless your baby. may u all live long to reap the fruit of your labour....amin.

August mamas where una dey ooooooo....abi una wan port come july ending. seriously , i feel like porting to july 30 or 31 but work and the memory of my first son wouldnt allow me. so , i still maintain august 17 if Allah wishes.That way u will always be remembered forever my angel.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by roseval(f): 7:50am On Jul 04, 2016
cheeomar:
Birth story2

Consent form was signed and i was bin prepped for the theater. As d nurse carry blade to shave me, d light started blinking. On and off. The nurses wia surprised demselves cos it has never happened b4 in dat hospital. This is like d biggest maternity/fertlity hospital in abuja with 3 1000kva mantrac backup generators .
Maintenance department handled d situation after dey called dem den i was wheeled to d theater. 10mins into d surgery, d light went out kpatakpata... Hmmmm

ThankGod d surgery light get backup. But d devil thought dat wasnt enough, dat went out also. D white doctor had to ask d nurses to get a phone for him.
My people, i was bin operated on with phone. Baby came out still no light. Devil made sure d generators packed up dat night. Light came on shortly after buh my breathing wasnt fine at all. Oxygen was turned on to the highest but i still felt i was choking. Could breathe, talk nor swallow. I refused to gv up. I kept on praying "i shall live, i shall not die" and with the strong thought dat i must train my kids, kept me alive.

After d baby came out, serious bleeding started. Everything to control it proved abortive. D doc had to send for another white doc to come and assist. His exact words were "pls call Dr Eduardo, some1 is dying on my table". I still held on to d fact dat i was going nowhere. D first blood ws transfused immediately under high pressure sef. Another blood was requested immediately.
After every, surgery took 3hrs plus, 3pints of blood and baby came out 4. 4kg. To God b d Glory.
thank God for your life o, no weapon fashion against us shall prosper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 7:55am On Jul 04, 2016
ogeyfine:
BirthAlert! BirthAlert!! BirthAlert!!!
Hello wonderful mamas including waddling and vigilantes. God bless my family with 2 GALLANT SOLDIERS yesterday 02/07/16 through Cs.Twin Boys kiss kiss kiss
Mummy alive, babies alive, daddy alive and plenty money.

cc:mitchyy captain of life congrat on the birth of Hansel may God bless and protect.

cc:fortius

May the Lord made it easy for the remaining mamas on this forum
. Eeeeeeeeew congrats luv.God will keep them safe and sound for you. But how unaa dey take get belle for twins na? Muna gimme the secret na.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by roseval(f): 8:01am On Jul 04, 2016
Hello mama's, sorry pls can't memorize any mentioned, jor make una no vex, it is me o somebody else is feeling dis way, apart from kicks from my lo I don't feel as if am pregnant at all, just feel normal even if I don't eat in the morning I don't feel it. I can of feel awkward abi wat do u think.
Cc: all experience mama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 8:21am On Jul 04, 2016
roseval:
Hello mama's, sorry pls can't memorize any mentioned, jor make una no vex, it is me o somebody else is feeling dis way, apart from kicks from my lo I don't feel as if am pregnant at all, just feel normal even if I don't eat in the morning I don't feel it. I can of feel awkward abi wat do u think.
Cc: all experience mama
what else do you need to feel dear? Ain't the kicks enough pointer that he's fine? Abi na sickness you want? undecided
Anyway, if you feel something is wrong.. .you can always go for scan

Have always felt same way, no symptoms. . But my baby's kicks are outta this world, hyperactive baby...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by roseval(f): 8:39am On Jul 04, 2016
PresVA:
what else do you need to feel dear? Ain't the kicks enough pointer that he's fine? Abi na sickness you want? undecided
Anyway, if you feel something is wrong.. .you can always go for scan

Have always felt same way, no symptoms. . But my baby's kicks are outta this world, hyperactive baby...

Kikikikikkikik thank God am not alone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 8:49am On Jul 04, 2016
Favouredmom:
Beautiful birth story at Mitchyy, may God bless Hansel for you

Congrats to Ogeyfine on the birth of your adorable twin boys.

@Akorkor, you said it's a mild pain. To be honest, I read somewhere that a mild cramps may be felt after sex in pregnancy and as long as there's no bleeding or heavy cramps but I would prefer a medical practitioner or more experienced mama confirms this than me speculating. Also you can try more gentler styles maybe that will help

Cc Zaynie, Kaffy4bill, BritneyStacy

Thank you. Other sabi mama should please advice oooo.

Congrats to iya July twins ooo and all other mama that has delivered so far. I wish the rest of us happy time in this period of pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:59am On Jul 04, 2016
Godmother:

Lol, teamie. You want to intimidate with a big tommy cheesy I feel you jare. Me I'm terrible when it comes to snapping pix. Dh is always chasing me to snap in this pregnancy and I have snapped just one so far. I'll try and put in effort to take one tomorrow too.

Pls snap and snap o.
I wish I did.
I have just 1, all others were taken in company of friends and family.
Till next 4 years now when another one enter, I will so snap infact baby wilk wear dark shades out cos of the camera flash cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 9:19am On Jul 04, 2016
Akorkor:

Pls ensure u are well lubricated and make it gentle/ use safe styles
No cause for alarm
How are you today
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 9:23am On Jul 04, 2016
kaffy4bill:

Pls ensure u are well lubricated and make it gentle/ use safe styles
No cause for alarm
How are you today

Okay ma'am. Am very fine and thank you for checking on me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 9:27am On Jul 04, 2016
@ cheeomar.......thank God u came out victoriously.such an inspiring birth story that even in d mist of trails one should keep faith alive n profess positive things.
Safe delivery to the remaining mamas.

Ogeyfine......congrats on ur twins

Abeg wc style una dey gv Dh way dey produce twins?cos me wnt twin boys nxt missionary journey so as to close shop.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 9:37am On Jul 04, 2016
Happy new week to all mamas, May God make it easy fo us all.
My eyes see shege ds sat, I go do pelvic scan Na so the sonographer con de press ds thing for my belle. 30 mins we still de there. De press am, na so I con ask am y e be Lik ds. He say e de look for sex of baby. Na him I shout say I no de interested . He say no. De press am again for another 10 mins. Na so I vex stand up. Abeg na by force? He say he look like girl but when baby changed position he look like boy. Say eventually e feel say na girl. Na slap I no fit sama am. angryMamas Abeg dm fit know baby sex at 15w 4d?

#teamchristmasbaby.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 10:07am On Jul 04, 2016
I think it's too early o

buccee:
Happy new week to all mamas, May God make it easy fo us all.
My eyes see shege ds sat, I go do pelvic scan Na so the sonographer con de press ds thing for my belle. 30 mins we still de there. De press am, na so I con ask am y e be Lik ds. He say e de look for sex of baby. Na him I shout say I no de interested . He say no. De press am again for another 10 mins. Na so I vex stand up. Abeg na by force? He say he look like girl but when baby changed position he look like boy. Say eventually e feel say na girl. Na slap I no fit sama am. angryMamas Abeg dm fit know baby sex at 15w 4d?

#teamchristmasbaby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 10:09am On Jul 04, 2016
@buccee, 15 weeks is too early to check the baby's sex.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 10:13am On Jul 04, 2016
uwani:

I wonder o. Wasn't even interested in knowing d sex. It was just suppose to b routine check.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2016
uwani:

Help me tell him o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 10:17am On Jul 04, 2016
@ buccee, that sonographer na correct bush man. Your post was so funny I couldn't help but laugh. Maybe he was using your tummy for work experience purpose.

Lol @ e feel say na girl. No be only feeling, na thinking sef

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcanebaby: 10:29am On Jul 04, 2016
Good morning everyone.
Congratulation to all the mamas that have put to bed. May our children continually be a source of joy and pride to us. We will never shed a tear over them in Jesus name.
Mitchyy, enkaydewdrop, esof1, melly45, browwnsmoothie etc.
The bs from mitchyy, enkaydewdrop and cheeomar scared me a bit cos I have a low threshold for pain o. Even to take injection an drama. Even hubby said I should be used to it u now if you see the kind eye wey i take look am eh? He just jejely shut his mouth and was saying sorry.
I'm glad it ended it praise just like mine would end too.
My fellow October teammates am I the only one feeling like I've got a back of cement I my vijay area. Feels very heavy down there like someone punched me. Is this normAl? I'm 26 weeks. Baby has been kicking furiously too.
Captain feddy27 and other sabi mamas please help o!
Cc: kaffy4bill, zaynie, tchwinnie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 10:32am On Jul 04, 2016
Favouredmom:
@ buccee, that sonographer na correct bush man. Your post was so funny I couldn't help but laugh. Maybe he was using your tummy for work experience purpose.

Lol @ e feel say na girl. No be only feeling, na thinking sef

As in bushman na understatement. I got hom con de gist Dh about Enkay VE. The laff no finish dt day.

Yeye man angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 04, 2016
singing....Count your blessings name them one by one,count your blessings see what God has done,count your blessings name them one by one and it will surprse u what d Lord has done..

Oh Lord in heaven we thank u for this beautiful month and we thank u for birth stories that made us to draw closer to u and appreciate ur wondrous works,we thank for testimonies from our papas and mamas.

We thank u for the mamas u made to pass thru the nine months journey smoothly nd successfully and also appreciate u for both expected and unexpected BFPs from our TTC mamas.

We thank u for the doctors,nurses,midwives,wardmaids,family,friends and strangers used for June deliveries,we thank u for the little ones dat none of them shall be victims of kidnapping,rituals,peadophiles and accident.

We thank U for the beauty for ashes, d oil of joy for mourning,d garment of praises for the spirit of heaviness,we thank u dat JULY nd d rest of the year will favor us financially,materially.spiritually,psychologically,mentally.academically.physically and most especially Maritally.

We thank u for the roses of sharon in our divine oven that as many dat av seen and heard abt our pregnancies shall see nd hear about our smooth And easy deliveries and shall behold our little ones in perfect health,we thank u because there wont be any form of abnormalties in our babies

We thank u for newfriends,jobs,opportunities,possibilities and positivities,we thank u for this platform,we thank u for Nigeria and we thank u for the world at large,may our prayers and supplications be a sweetsmelling savor and be acceptable in to ur throne of Grace in JESUS NAME,AMEN.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 10:42am On Jul 04, 2016
buccee that sonographer must be related to that man wey act The Gods Must Be Crazy. chia! I'm sure u slap am with your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by starbuck(f): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2016
Father Lord, we thank you for how you made it possible for us to sleep and wake up hale and hearty, we thank you for the long life you have given to us. May your name be exalted.
We your children has come before you again with our different heart desires. We know we are not worthy to come before cause we have sinned and fallen short of your glory. Forgive us our sins and cleanse it away with your blood, send down our guidance angels to be with us and protect us. amen.

Father Lord, we commit today activities in your name, bless and guide us, be with us and protect us. Amen
We commit our husbands, children, parents, siblings, friends and well wishers on to your hands, May whatever they lay their hands be successful, bless their endeavors, Grant them safety at where ever they are. The evil plans of the enemies shall not manifest upon them, In Jesus Name. Amen
Abba Father, Kings of Kings, I am that I am, We also commit the orphans, fatherless, motherless babies in thy name, Father Lord provide for them, bless them and also grant them their heart desires, be thy father and mother to them that at last, we will find cause to glorify your name.
We pray for the dead amongst us, forgive their sins and grant them eternal rest in your Kingdom. Amen

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2016
Present @iomoge2 , haven't checked yet but will update you when I do. I'm always online just dat network has been unfair to me, after typing it won't let me submit.

Congrats to all mamas that have delivered, may God bless your Los.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2016
Jennifer89:
buccee that sonographer must be related to that man wey act The Gods Must Be Crazy. chia! I'm sure u slap am with your eyes.

Hhaaha. grin grin
The vexing part b say on top press press.e no c anytn. I sama am with my eyes

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:54am On Jul 04, 2016
sugarcanebaby:
My fellow October teammates am I the only one feeling like I've got a back of cement I my vijay area. Feels very heavy down there like someone punched me. Is this normAl? I'm 26 weeks. Baby has been kicking furiously too.

Teamie, same feeling o! it's normal dear. It's all part of the package

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 11:04am On Jul 04, 2016
nwapastor, longest time!

How av u been? say hello to your teamies smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by coldharmattan: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
Good day fruitful mamas.

Please I don't mean to cause trouble but I have come here to warn one of you to please and please release my husband.
I registered on nairaland a long time ago. Dh is also on NL, 2 weeks ago, I traced his girlfriend here. They met on NL and have met to an extent that she is even pregnant. He rented her an apartment and hardly ever comes home to me and the 3 kids.

You are here forming married woman on top another person husband! God is watching you.
Please release my husband before I carry your matter to Facebook and people that will deal with you mercilessly.

You have been warned.
I will pity you and not mention your moniker but if you refuse to do as I have said, I will disgrace you from this forum.

Ashaaaawo 10kobo.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
Cheeomar, devil is a liar and a loser always. God is more powerful and He is always there for us. Thanks for sharing your bs. May God bless your lo.

Amen to the prayers.

Buccee, don't mind that sonographer, I can imagine d look on ur face

(1) (2) (3) ... (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Oluwasemiloba(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.