Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,967 members, 7,845,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8225037 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6955) (6956) (6957) (6958) (6959) (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:55pm On May 14
Hamzashaf99:

I'm younger than you now, just June 2022

Anyway, let me report for duty again
Fourth journey oh
I thought contraceptive pills wrecked my period, but here I am three months after stopping.

EDD according to LMP is Jan 6, but I usually give birth at 38+ weeks, so possibly a December baby
Tuale mama, welcome back jare.... May the Lord make the journey an easy one for u

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 9:34pm On May 14
Hamzashaf99:
Buffalo 🐃?
Some women get big sha, and I think it's good.
You can do enough shakara for everyone
swears. I will just be rolling round the house and office

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 9:34pm On May 14
Parkiz:

Yes óò, we're seeing ourselves already. It depends on when you took the scan . If it around the first few weeks it's more accurate than later on during the pregnancy
lol, did the scan last Friday. My matter sef tire me

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 10:46am On May 15
Good Morning fruitful mothers/fathers.
Please is zobo drink bad for a woman that is trying to conceive?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Reader530(m): 12:42pm On May 15
Someone should explain this

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 1:15pm On May 15
Hamzashaf99:

I'm younger than you now, just June 2022

Anyway, let me report for duty again
Fourth journey oh
I thought contraceptive pills wrecked my period, but here I am three months after stopping.

EDD according to LMP is Jan 6, but I usually give birth at 38+ weeks, so possibly a December baby

Welcome back. I remember you from 2022 though not the same month. I was August 2022. I wish you a smooth journey. Start your roll call o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 12:19am On May 16
Pweetiebabe:
Tuale mama, welcome back jare.... May the Lord make the journey an easy one for u

My former cappo,I sight you o! It's been years but thank God!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dijaaa: 8:49am On May 16
October mummy reporting.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:53am On May 16
1stymom:

Welcome back. I remember you from 2022 though not the same month. I was August 2022. I wish you a smooth journey. Start your roll call o
Thanks and welcome back too. I will start soon, seems some don't have their bfp yet for January
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EquilibriumX: 12:18pm On May 16
Ryan03:
lol, if you see me during my final months, you will not want me to stand or sit close to you. Some people have very big tummy during pregnancy, it doesn’t mean anything, don’t let it frighten you. During our first, my husband do ask me if I am carrying a baby or water buffalo
Water buffalo? Lol that's really funny. I'm sorry for just replying to your comments. I'm just visiting here since my last comment because I was busy. All thanks to Almighty God, I welcomed my son with happiness. My wife delivered on the 14th through Vir.. Deli... The baby weight 3.6kg. but seriously I was so scared of her big tummy. To extent that I stopped copulate at week 28. The moving and the kicking of the baby scares me but all thanks to God.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eunikgirl: 8:05pm On May 16
Hello everyone, I'm new here. Please I need opinions of the mummies in the house. I've been using Johnson baby lotion but it's now too expensive. I want to change and I've been hearing about BabySecret and Boots. Has anyone used either and which one do you suggest I switch to?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dijaaa: 9:15am On May 17
Kai... Why this place kuku dey like this na. Even me that used to be silent follower in my previous pregnancies no like the silence here😁.
Abeg make we start roll calling na so the place will be lively.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lesbihornest(f): 2:57pm On May 17
morike94:
I am 30 weeks GA

Can baby movement be counted as kicks, i fell more movement than kicks i have been feeling before now.
Please help a first time mum, my appointment is still next week.
They advise you to count movements and kicks. All of them together..so if you notice a reduced movement and kicks too, that's when you raise alarm. So count every movement.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by philexcel(m): 3:25pm On May 17
Am at 33weeks going 34weeks next week. Got admitted last week Friday but discharged this week Wednesday on high blood pressure. Given some drugs to take. I have been monitoring my BP since. Been seeing sometimes 150/99. 145/82 I noticed it peak around 12noon and somewhere 2pm..infact I recorded 115/68 in the evening yesterday.

Am kind of concerned cos my next appointment is Wednesday. I used a general hospital. There is not protein urine +. Just a trace after repeated checks. Baby moves and kick consistently

Any expert advise from anyone that have gone through BP experience in pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 4:38pm On May 17
philexcel:
Am at 33weeks going 34weeks next week. Got admitted last week Friday but discharged this week Wednesday on high blood pressure. Given some drugs to take. I have been monitoring my BP since. Been seeing sometimes 150/99. 145/82 I noticed it peak around 12noon and somewhere 2pm..infact I recorded 115/68 in the evening yesterday.

Am kind of concerned cos my next appointment is Wednesday. I used a general hospital. There is not protein urine +. Just a trace after repeated checks. Baby moves and kick consistently

Any expert advise from anyone that have gone through BP experience in pregnancy.
No experience here. Sabi mamas shud chook mouth
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 4:40pm On May 17
Dijaaa:
Kai... Why this place kuku dey like this na. Even me that used to be silent follower in my previous pregnancies no like the silence here😁.
Abeg make we start roll calling na so the place will be lively.
True talk oh.
Since I'm team January 2025, let me start with us. Abeg, let's make this place lively together

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dijaaa: 4:54pm On May 17
Tor. Where are my October team mates oh

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dijaaa: 5:01pm On May 17
I remember my first pregnancy I was team October then too. I can only remember mama zaynee from the team members then. Though I was a secret follower but enjoyed following up on this thread ehn. My last baby I decided to show face small , team august 2022, and I equally enjoyed my stay. Was by the name dijah07 I think. I miss how this place used to be lively 😢
Just remembered our august capo then, mama Sassy.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eunikgirl: 7:58pm On May 17
eunikgirl:
Hello everyone, I'm new here. Please I need opinions of the mummies in the house. I've been using Johnson baby lotion but it's now too expensive. I want to change and I've been hearing about BabySecret and Boots. Has anyone used either and which one do you suggest I switch to?

Please oh... I still opinions on this.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omeggie1(f): 12:47pm On May 18
Hello everyone,

Workplace Bullying is a serious concern in the labour sector. A lot of employees in Nigeria do not even know how to identify this phenomenon.

A research is ongoing in this regard, kindly assist to fill this questionnaire so as to identify the ingredients of workplace Bullying and how it affects your mental health.

https://forms.gle/JRnewHtkssHHpJ8S6

Thank you for your time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EquilibriumX: 4:13pm On May 18
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 8:25pm On May 18
Hamzashaf99:
Thanks and welcome back too. I will start soon, seems some don't have their bfp yet for January

I dodge it for now. Just came visiting 😃

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 8:34pm On May 18
EquilibriumX:

Water buffalo? Lol that's really funny. I'm sorry for just replying to your comments. I'm just visiting here since my last comment because I was busy. All thanks to Almighty God, I welcomed my son with happiness. My wife delivered on the 14th through Vir.. Deli... The baby weight 3.6kg. but seriously I was so scared of her big tummy. To extent that I stopped copulate at week 28. The moving and the kicking of the baby scares me but all thanks to God.
oh dear! Big congratulations to you and your family. Really happy for you, PAPA BOMBOY
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 8:40pm On May 18
Dijaaa:
Tor. Where are my October team mates oh
I am here o, waiting for others to show face. October is still far and my tummy is already so big, he come be like say this journey go far for my eyes o

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 8:41pm On May 18
Am I the only one with a big tummy at only 20 weeks?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dijaaa: 9:21pm On May 18
Ryan03:
I am here o, waiting for others to show face. October is still far and my tummy is already so big, he come be like say this journey go far for my eyes o
Same here oh. Though mine is not a first pregnancy. I'm already tired sef, but at least I can eat well now without vomiting everything out. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dijaaa: 9:25pm On May 18
eunikgirl:

Please oh... I still opinions on this.

I used baby secrete soap for my babies and it's quite good. Don't know about the lotion cos it share butter I use for my kids till they are one year plus before switching to kids and teenz.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dijaaa: 9:27pm On May 18
Hamzashaf99:

No experience here. Sabi mamas shud chook mouth

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 9:51pm On May 18
Dijaaa:

Same here oh. Though mine is not a first pregnancy. I'm already tired sef, but at least I can eat well now without vomiting everything out. It is well.
this is my third. Happy I can eat my own food cause during 1st trimester, I couldn’t eat anything I cook, it was very frustrating. I am getting myself mentally and physically ready for 3 trimester. Between 1st and 3rd trimester, I nor know which one I fear pass

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 10:25pm On May 18
1stymom:

I dodge it for now. Just came visiting 😃
👀
Ok oh. We'll reserve the golden chair for you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 10:28pm On May 18
Ryan03:
this is my third. Happy I can eat my own food cause during 1st trimester, I couldn’t eat anything I cook, it was very frustrating. I am getting myself mentally and physically ready for 3 trimester. Between 1st and 3rd trimester, I nor know which one I fear pass
If morning sickness is bad, then third trimester is better for me.

At least I can eat, chat and.be like a human being, even if uncomfortable and large at third trimester

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 1:34am On May 19
Hamzashaf99:

If morning sickness is bad, then third trimester is better for me.

At least I can eat, chat and.be like a human being, even if uncomfortable and large at third trimester
I usually develop asthma during my 3rd trimester, crazy heartburn, edema, back pain, sleeplessness. He nor funny for me o, but some people find it easier than 1st trimester though. I nor like anyone

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6955) (6956) (6957) (6958) (6959) (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Snazzybeam and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.